It can be deleted

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

It can be deleted

Postby LadyRyuka » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:21 am

White Rose Academy

History:

A long time ago this Academy was opened by two sisters who were witches. They opened the school to have a safe place for the supernatural races to have a safe place to learn away from those who wanted to hunt them down. Alexandria Rose and Melody Rose were the sisters who opened the school. Melody was the oldest of the two and she was the first headmistress of the school Alexandria was the vice headmistress. They ran the school for years to come the school was able to exist in peace with no human ever finding the school. The school is now lead by Mist Rose the fifth great-granddaughter of Melody Rose. The Vice headmaster is the fourth great-grandson of Alexardia Rose named Alexander Rose.

School Description

The school look likes a castle. The top three floors of the castle are the dorms. The fourth and fifth floors are the floors for the students. The sixth floor is the teacher's dorms. The third and second floors are the classrooms. On the ground floor are the dining hall, the grand ballroom, and the gym with the pool, plus the headmistress and vice headmaster's offices.

School Rules:
    1. No running in the halls
    2. No biting other students this is too all students but mainly the Vampires
    3. If you are late for a class or curfew you will be reprimanded by the teacher whose class you are in or by the person who catches you.
    4. Be careful outside of the school grounds
    5. Leave the werewolves be on the night of the full moon.
    6. The color of your wings for Fairies does not make you better than the other students.
    7. Any rule that you broke twice you will be sent to see the headmistress and the vice headmaster.
Last edited by LadyRyuka on Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

My Tradeables folder is empty so when I get more duplicates I will be doing my wishlist give aways again!
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters/Rooms/and other Information

Postby LadyRyuka » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:30 am

Characters:

Teachers:
    History Teachers:
      Vice Headmaster Alexander Rose/Warlock/Male/Teaches first years/
      Professor Victoria Fallen/Vampire/Female/Teaches second years/
      Professor Harold Woford/Werewolf/Male/Teaches third years/
      Professor Lesly Janis/Fairy/Female/Teaches fourth years/
    Latin Teacher:
      Headmistress Mist Rose/Witch/Female/Teaches everyone/
    English Teachers:
      Professor Cordell River/Siren/Male/Teaches first years/
      Professor Heather Moon/Werewolf/Female/Teaches second years/
      Professor Alucard Fear/Vampire/Male/Teaches third years/
      Professor Calis Stream/Siren/Female/Teaches fourth years/
    Math Teachers:
      Professor Martin Lotus/Fairy/Male/Teaches first years/
      Professor Callie Red/Witch/Female/Teaches second years/
      Professor Kirk Wolfred/Werewolf/Male/Teaches third years/
      Professor Lily Frosts/Siren/Female/Teaches fourth years/
    Science Teachers:
      Professor Coltin Worth/Vampire/Male/Teaches first years/
      Professor Fran Sing/Fairy/Female/Teaches second years/
      Professor Jackson Worth/Warlock/Male/Teaches third years/
      Professor Katlin Muse/Werewolf/Female/Teaches fourth years/
    PE Teachers:
      Coach Lewis Carter/Werewolf/Male/
      Coach Lira Pool/Siren/Female

Students:
    Fairies (10 allowed 3 females and 4 males):
      Amber Lake//Female//14 years old//Purple hair//Blue eyes//her wings are light purple//1st year student//
      Natalia Rangefield//Female//15//Blonde with purple highlights//Blue though she wears yellow cat eye contacts when she's awake//Australian//Dark blue wings//2nd year//Extras: She is incredibly agile and fast. You can tell how she's feeling by the way she dresses, even sometimes changes her contacts to different ones on certain occasions.//
      Silvanus Lake//CisMale//Sixteen//Mauve Purple//Periwinkle//Purple Wings with specks of Gold//Third Year//
    Sirens (10 allowed 4 females and 4 males):
      Atlas O'Hara//Male//17//White//Light grey//Metallic blue tail and fins in his siren form//4th //
      Lotus Flower//Female//16//White//Gray//A bright blue tail//3rd year//
      Liv Pool//Female//13//blue and pink//silver//a blue and pink tail with silver fins//1st year//Is the daughter of a Coach Pool//
    Vampires (10 allowed 3 females and 3 males):
      Jenny Whitman//Female//15 years old//blonde hair//green eyes//2nd years student//
      Ryder Winchester//Male//16//Dark brown//Dark green//3rd//
      Via Lee//female//14//dark brown//amber//2nd//
      Vincent Lee//male//16//black//green//Vampire//none//3rd//all the girls, he is a huge flirt//
      Ashcott Knight//CisFemale//Fifteen//Jet Black//Crimson Red//Vampire//Second Year//
    Werewolves (10 allowed 4 females and 4 males):
      Jason Talon//Male//17 years old//brown hair//brown eyes//has a wolf he has brown fur//3rd year student//
      Lyra Harwood//Female//17//Auburn//Hazel//Her fur is auburn with white patches on her tail, paws and face in her wolf form//4th//
      Bella Ridgeworth//female//16//auburn//grey//cream wolf fur//3rd//
      Jackson JD Davis//Male 15// Black//blue//black fur as a wolf//2nd year//
      Rowan Feathersoft//Male//14//Black//Green//A fluffy black tail with a white tip and black ears//1st/Screenname//
    Witches/Warlocks (10 allowed 4 females and 3 males):
      Michael William//Male//18 years old//Red hair//brown eyes//4th year student//
      Brandon Brady Neverseer//Male//16//Brown//Brown//Brazzilian//2nd year//
      Amara Mortimer//Female//16//Black with dyed lavender ends//Dark brown//3rd//

Rooms:

Fourth Floor Girls Dorms
      1. Amber Lake & Via Lee
      2. Jenny Whitman & Natalie Rangefield
      3. Amara Mortimer & Lotus Flower
      4. Lyra Harwood & Bella Ridgeworth
      5. Liv Pool & Ashton Knight
    Fifth Floor Boys Dorms
      1. Jason Talon & Rowan Feathersoft
      2. Michael William & Brandon Brady Neverseer
      3. Atlas O'Hara & Vincent Lee
      4. Ryder Winchester & Jackson JD Davis
      5. Silvanus Lake & ...

Students in each Year
    First Years (About 10 Needed)
      1. Amber Lake
      2.Living Pool
      3.Rowan Feathersoft
    Second Years (About 7 Needed)
      1. Natalia Rangefield
      2. Jenny Whitman
      3. Brandon Brady Neverseer
      4. Via Lee
      5. Jackson JD Davis
      6. Ashcott Knight
    Third Years (About 6 Needed)
      1. Ryder Winchester
      2. Jason Talon
      3. Amara Mortimer
      4. Lotus Flower
      5. Vincent Lee
      6. Bella Ridgeworth
      7. Silvanus Lake
    Fourth Years (About 10 Needed)
      1. Atlas O'Hara
      2. Lyra Hardwood
      3. Michael William

Moon Cycle:
    8/11 Last Quarter
    8/18 New Moon
    8/25 First Quarter
    9/1 Full Moon
    9/10 Last Quarter
    9/17 New Moon
    9/23 First Quarter
    10/1 Full Moon
    10/9 Last Quarter
    10/16 New Moon
    10/23 First Quarter
    10/31 Full Moon

Fairy Wings Color Meanings
    Purple = Royal
    Orange = Noble
    Any other color was given no meaning. In the traditional Fairy villages.

Crushes/Relationships
Crushes will have an arrow.
Relationships will have a heart between the couple.
LGBTQ+ is accepted
    1. Vincent --> all girls he is a flirt

RP Rules:
    1. Be Nice
    2. No rping someone else's character
    3. Please make two characters one make and one female
    4. Have Fun
    5. If you rp a fairy if you have their wings be orange or purple they are no better than any other character.
    6. If you read the rules here put one of the founders of the schools' name at the end of the form for your character.
[/list]
Last edited by LadyRyuka on Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:35 pm, edited 21 times in total.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

My Tradeables folder is empty so when I get more duplicates I will be doing my wishlist give aways again!
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Other Information

Postby LadyRyuka » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:03 am

Class Schedule:
    First Years:
      Breakfast 5:00pm - 5:15pm
      1st Period History Vice Headmaster Rose 5:30pm - 6:00pm
      2nd Period Latin Headmistress Rose 6:10pm - 6:40pm
      3rd Period English Professor River 6:50pm - 7:20pm
      Free Period 7:30pm - 8:00pm
      Lunch 8:10pm - 8:30pm
      4th Period Math Professor Lotus 8:40pm - 9:10pm
      5th Period Science Professor Worth 9:20pm - 9:50pm
      6th Period PE Coach Carter 10:00pm - 10:30pm
      Free Period 10:40pm - 2:50am
      Dinner 3:00am - 3:30am
      Curfew 4:50am
    Second Years:
      1st Period Latin Headmistress Rose 5:30pm - 6:00pm
      2nd Period English Professor Moon 6:10pm - 6:40pm
      3rd Period Math Professor Red 6:50pm - 7:20pm
      4th Period Science Professor Sing 8:40pm - 9:10pm
      5th Period PE Coach Pool 9:20pm - 9:50pm
      6th Period History Professor Fallen 10:00pm - 10:30pm
    Third Years:
      1st Period English Professor Fear 5:30pm - 6:00pm
      2nd Period Math Professor Wolfred 6:10pm - 6:40pm
      3rd Period Science Professor Worth 6:50pm - 7:20pm
      4th Period PE Coach Cater 8:40pm - 9:10pm
      5th Period History Professor Woford 9:20pm - 9:50pm
      6th Period Latin Headmistress Rose 10:00pm - 10:30pm
    Fourth Years
      1st Period Math Professor Frosts 5:30pm - 6:00pm
      2nd Period Science Professor Muse 6:10pm - 6:40pm
      3rd Period PE Coach Pool 6:50pm - 7:20pm
      4th Period History Professor Janis 8:40pm - 9:10pm
      5th Period Latin Headmistress Rose 9:20pm - 9:50pm
      6th Period English Professor Janis 10:00pm - 10:30pm

Who has which Characters:
    Anyone can Rp: All of the teachers
    MoonDragon15: Amber Lake, Jason Talon, Jackson JD Davis, Jenny Whitman, Liv Pool, and Michael William
    |stardust|: Brandon Brady Neverseer, Lotus Flower, Natalia Rangefield, Rowan Feathersoft
    Consulting_Angel: Amara Mortimer, Atlas O'Hara, Lyra Harwood, and Ryder Winchester
    Pepsii: Bella Ridgeworth, Via Lee, and Vincent Lee
    lokison: Silvantus Lake & Ashcott Knight

Join Form
Code: Select all
Name//Gender//Age//Hair Color//Eye Color//Race//Race extra Features like wolf  fur color, or Wings color for Fairies, or tail color for Sirens//Room number(Will have a roommate)//what year//Crush?//Screenname//Notices that you read the rules//
Last edited by LadyRyuka on Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:35 pm, edited 14 times in total.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: White Rose Academy (Open and Accepting)

Postby LadyRyuka » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:54 am

Amber had recently got to the school and she was flying around the school to take in her surroundings. She was already amazed by how the outside of the school looked. So to her flying around the side before she went to find her room she wanted to see everything.

Jason was returning for his third year and the school still amazed him with how it looked. Once inside he went to go find his dorm. Last year he was in Dorm twelve so he wanted to get to the dorms early enough to have a better choice of room.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:43 am

Amber went to find her room on the fourth floor of the school. She got the key to her room which was the first room on the floor. When she went in she decorated the right side of the room how she wanted it.

Jason once he got into his dorm was glad that his time he got to the first room. After he was done putting his stuff away he went down to go look around at everything.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:27 pm

Amber then left her room flying around the school and heading down to the gym to see what was in there. There was an indoor track a pool in the center. Flying lanes a little bit higher in the gym. Acrobatics equipment around.

Jason was down in the dining hall looking to see what was on the schedule for food for the rest of the month. Only to find that it would say different food for all races on the campus.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:26 pm

Amber after looking around the gym had gone to see the Grand ballroom that she had heard so much about from people who lived near her. She went into the ballroom and was amazed by the chandelier in the middle of the room. She couldn't describe how beautiful the room looked because she had never seen anything like it.

Jason was just wondering outside of the school in the gardens to see if anything new was there. He spotted the famous rose bush that was in bloom.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:32 am

Amber had gone out to the gardens to see what was out there. She smiled at seeing all the beautiful flowers and trees back there. "I have never seen a more beautiful garden anywhere!" She said as she fluttered around the garden smiling taking in all the sights.

Jason had gone back inside. He had gone up to his room thinking that he would see if he had a roommate yet. When he got to his room and saw no one else was there he went to one of the desks and started getting his things situated that he would need.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:42 am

Amber had gone back to her room. She decided to decorate the right side of the room the way she liked it. She was a fairy so some of the decorations were small. Due to her also being able to change her size.

Jason after he finished organizing his things he just laid back on his bed with a book. He decided that reading would be the best idea until lunch.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:55 pm

OOC: Please would anyone like to join?

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me