what dwells in the dark...

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: what dwells in the dark...

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:49 pm

Blaise Essome
25|Male|Bisexual
Werewolf
Tagged: Hunter, Creed
He had to hold back a growl when he saw that Creed was also in the kitchen - especially as it had sounded like the wendigo might have said something to upset Hunter, but that was likely just his mind filling in the blanks for what he hadn't picked up. No, Blaise did not want a fight or argument at this time in the morning - or, really, any time at all - so he remained civil and decent. "Hello, Creed," he greeted, as to acknowledge the wendigo before he would turn all of his attention towards Hunter.

He was hardly surprised at the question - he really didn't mind it. Blaise did slightly narrow his eyes a little, because the black shirt Hunter was wearing looked suspiciously like the one that had gone missing around a year ago. Not that he really minded - he liked the way it looked oversized on Hunter, whereas it would have been more fitting on Blaise. "Morning Hunter," Blaise responded, his tone slightly deeper, but still gentle, "I slept fine. I did go out to exercise for a bit earlier, and to watch the sunrise," he explained, then he glanced towards Creed for a moment, as if to check whether or not he was still there - he'd completely ignored the wendigo otherwise, and was glad to see that he'd left. Blaise glanced towards Hunter again. "How about you?" he asked, returning the question.

As he stood there, Blaise noted how it seemed like Hunter was avoiding his gaze towards him. It did kind of hurt - he didn't want anyone to feel as though they couldn't look at him. He could also still strongly smell breakfast, which was making him hungry. "Have you eaten yet?" Blaise then asked, because he certainly did not want Hunter - who had spent time cooking and preparing everything - to not even eat any of it.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:50 pm

Azazil Rainfall Creed - Rain/Creed
30 - Wendigo - Open

Creed got showered and dressed. He made sure that the grease and oil covered clothes were in the hamper so that they wouldn't ruin the wood floors or anything else. He ran a hand down the scars going down his arms as he looked at his reflection in the mirror. It was partly for this reason that no one in the house had ever seen him without long sleeves on. Not even in the heat of summer. He knew that everyone in this house had their own issues. That was why he tried to keep his own under wraps and to himself as much as possible. He stared for a moment at his reflection before going to his dresser and pulling out a t-shirt to pull on over the sleeveless muscle shirt he already had on and pulled a flannel on over it so that his arms were fully covered. He buttoned the shirt up before walking over to the spider's tank and taking him out. "Feel like keeping me company today Grant?" He asked as he held the tarantula up to the pocket of his shirt and the arachnid crawled in and settled. It was a dark place to rest for a bit.

Creed sighed as he walked out his bedroom door and locked it behind him. He was probably the only one who kept his room locked anymore. He knew that to the others it seemed odd. The fact was thought that he was at work more often than he was at the house. And due to some of the members of the house being scared of the pet that he kept, he didn't want to chance something happening to them or anyone finding something that they shouldn't in his room.

Creed really didn't know what to do when he was at home during the day. He didn't interact with the rest of the 'family' very often so it was a bit strange to him at times. He hadn't even seen [insert dragon's name here] in the last few days. She was the reason he had joined this 'family' to begin with. So that she would have some sort of stability in her life rather than the constant moving around they had been doing beforehand.
Last edited by LoneWolf-Gage on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:29 pm

Patch
He blinked watching the credits of a show roll down the screen of his laptop pushing it to the side onto his bed he sighed and looked around his dark room. Forcing himself up he went and had a quick shower before heading to the fridge in his room to get himself something to eat but as he opened the door he frowned. No matter how many times he opened the door to his the fridge there was nothing there for him to snack on he knew he would have to go get some more. Picking his sweater off the back of a chair he walked to the door and opened it standing in the entrance for a good 5 min before talking himself into fully leaving walking towards the store.

Jessie
She sat in the bathtub soaking with her tail hanging out flicking softly it was a good way to subside the withdrawal without having to go to the ocean. Looking at the time she took a deep breath using her arms to pull herself out drying off bring back her human legs and getting changed into a black skirt and a blue tank top then a pair of flats. Walking outside she stretched and looked around walking into town she had the goal to find something new.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittenHunter » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:42 pm

Ⓗⓤⓝⓣⓔⓡ Ⓙⓞⓝⓔⓢ
Shapeshifter ♕ 19 ♕ homosexual ♕ crush: Blaise ♕ Kitchen + Dining room ♕ tags: Blaise

Oh god this man will be the death of him. Hunter took a deep breath, waving to Creed as he went and gently placing the last washed plate on the counter to dry. He was probably one of the smartest in the house and yet he couldn't figure out someone's feelings. He had his down pat, everyone else too. But Blaise? Everything he did made him question what the wolf was thinking. His heart almost cried in agony when he thought of him, someone so close but oh so far from being his.

A smile forced it's way onto his face, blushing slightly because 'oh my god he wants to know if I slept okay!' Slowly trying not to have a panic attack out of happiness he turned to face the man, beaming up at him,"I-It was good, but n-not long.. I stayed up with Queenie t-to watch a movie..", Hunter tried his best not to stutter, British accent going into full throttle and he almost squealed in happiness when he only stuttered three times. Looking over the man, Hunter played with the end of his, well not exactly his, shirt and looked toward the dining room, imagining the food he made and shaking his head.

"I guess I-I forgot!", Hunter thought it over for a second, mouth blurting it out before he could stop it,"Do you want to eat with m-me?" Damn. So close to not stuttering. If only he could sing all day, he never stuttered while singing. But at the thought of so many people hearing his sing he scrunched his nose up and snorted, cheeks dusted with pink in embarrassment that he just snorted in front of his crush. Could this get any worse?

Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝⓘⓔ Ⓥⓘⓣⓡⓐ
Witch ♣ 17 ♣ bisexual ♣ dating: Fay ♣ her bedroom ♣ tags: open

Mornings were completely stupid. Why couldn't you just sleep until noon? It would be like morning was none existent! But no. She had to get up. To eat for one, the jerks in this house would eat it all and she would starve until lunch because Hunter was so determined to keep people out and away from snaking. Well no. Silas could snack. Ugh kids.

A long and loud groan escaped her throat as she rolled, blankets already thrown off and in the floor and she soon joined them as she helplessly fell off the bed, having rolled a bit too far. She gasped in shock at more the loud bang at her falling than any pain and frowned. "Why me?", Slowly standing, Queenie stumbled her way to her closet, throwing on a grey t shirt and some sweatpants that she definitely stole from someone because she didn't even realize she owned them and went into her bathroom. Staring at herself for a second she didn't even try to do her hair and snapped her fingers, a smirk blooming on her face when her hair fixed itself and she lightly put on makeup, not putting much effort into it.

Once she finished, she walked back into her room and sat on the bed, waiting to leave since she didn't really want to face anyone. She would probably snap at anyone and with her addiction to coffee and Hunter's no coffee rule for anyone under 18, she wasn't going to be happy if she went downstairs.
KittenHunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:09 pm

Blaise Essome
25|Male|Bisexual
Werewolf
Tagged: Hunter.
He watched Hunter washing up, and resolved that he would put it away once it had all dried - it was the absolute least that he could do, considering Hunter must have been working without much of a break. He so desperately wanted to confess his feelings, now that they were once again alone together, and lean Hunter back against the counter to kiss him, even if it would be completely out of character for him. But he knew that he couldn't bring himself to do that - not yet. He didn't even know if Hunter reciprocated those feelings, and it would just be embarrassing if he didn't. No, for now, he would remain quiet, and not let himself give anything away.

Blaise smiled warmly again, seeing Hunter's smile - though he apparently did not catch onto the blush. He nodded slightly, when Hunter responded, and he noted that his stutter seemed to be slowly getting better at this time. "Good... though you should try to get the right amount of sleep, I... we don't want you getting yourself exhausted throughout the day," Blaise commented, and he wondered if there would be any remedies worth trying. Then, he asked, "What movie did you guys watch?"

He did frown slightly when he heard that Hunter had forgotten to eat - one thing he was quite persistent on was making sure that everyone was eating and didn't go hungry. However, at the offer of eating with Hunter, Blaise felt his heart flutter a little. "Of course. That would be great," he responded, and he started to walk to the dining room. He couldn't help but smile again at Hunter's snort - it had just been so out of the blue, and cute... but he'd never be able to admit that to the shapeshifter... not yet.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittenHunter » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:38 pm

Ⓗⓤⓝⓣⓔⓡ Ⓙⓞⓝⓔⓢ
Shapeshifter ♕ 19 ♕ homosexual ♕ crush: Blaise ♕ Dining room ♕ tags: Blaise

Okay his heart needed to calm way down. Eating with your crush will be easy. You've done it before. Okay he hasn't eaten alone with him so that is totally new. Breathing a gentle sigh, he headed for the dining room, following after Blaise, full attention on the man rather then where he was going. He looked amazing as ever. Okay no. Hunter. Control is needed when alone with him! After mentally yelling at himself, he slipped around Blaise, smiling as he passed, dimples deepening.

He took a seat near the large bowl of fruit, leaving both the spots beside him be and sitting on his knees, needing the little extra height to grab some fruit from the bowl, a few strawberries and his favorite, raspberries. "M-Mortal Instruments I think the movie was called.. It was based o-off my favorite book series buttt..," Hunter glanced at Blaise and winked before he could stop himself,"The werewolves in the books aren't as attractive as in the movie."

Hunter wanted to physically punch himself. What even was that? A blush blazed across his pale cheeks and he had to focus his attention back to his plate to not faint out of embarrassment. His mind screamed to look up at the wolf's reaction but he just couldn't. He focused on the fruit like it was way more important then the man with him, which it wasn't, because Blaise was his everything.
KittenHunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:42 pm

Blaise Essome
25|Male|Bisexual
Werewolf
He didn't look back to see if Hunter was following him - he trusted that he was going to be right behind him - feeling rather odd. It felt like he was almost at the brink of a heart attack, because he couldn't quite believe that he was going to be eating breakfast, alone, with Hunter. But it was happening. He breathed out slowly, and made sure that he exhibited a calm, casual vibe - but it was almost a struggle when he saw Hunter's smile, when the shapeshifter had passed by him.

Blaise chose a seat next to Hunter, hoping that it wouldn't be too uncomfortable, but it was close to where the steak was... and he loved steak. He also figured that it might seem a little weird if they sat apart as well, but he guessed that was probably just him trying to justify sitting next to Hunter. He glanced towards the shapeshifter, when he spoke about the movie, catching the wink, and getting deeply surprised by the comment. Could it mean...? No, maybe it was just a tease... but he didn't take Hunter to be that sort of person, to tease him.

He figured that it wasn't a tease, when Hunter looked away quickly and blushed deeply. Blaise took a few moments to really process everything so far, then he leaned over slightly, towards Hunter. "They better not have been more attractive than me..." he said, his voice toned down to a whisper, then he leaned back. Blaise turned to get some steak, and he ate it, immediately thinking that he had been an idiot.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:36 pm

Azazil Rainfall Creed - Rain/Creed
30 - Wendigo - Patch

Creed went back out to the garage. He knew that he needed to get some fuel in the truck before the storm got too bad and he needed to pick up some supplies as well. He got in the cab and started the truck before pulling out of the multi-car garage and heading down the drive. He saw someone walking and tipped his head a bit as he came closer. He realized that it was Patch and sighed. What was that feather head doing now? He honked twice and pulled over as he rolled down the window. "Want a ride?" He asked. With the snowstorm moving in he didn't feel right leaving him to walk when he was heading to town himself.
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittenHunter » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:22 pm

Ⓗⓤⓝⓣⓔⓡ Ⓙⓞⓝⓔⓢ
Shapeshifter ♕ 19 ♕ homosexual ♕ crush: Blaise ♕ Dining room ♕ tags: Blaise

This was different. He would of never said that to anyone else. Yet he said it to Blaise. Oh sweet Bast what is going on? Hunter carefully tried to not focus on Blaise but that became even harder when he actually responded. He couldn't believe it. Almost didn't with how low it was but by the way Blaise was avoiding his gaze, he most definitely said it. Okay. Don't be stupid about this. He might just be being friendly... but he almost might actually be wanting to know if Hunter finds him attractive. Cue the slightly inward panic attack.

Hunter blushed, pale freckled cheeks dusting pink and red, a smile creeping onto his face. This wasn't how he really imagined something like this. But having this happen like this was so much better. Mainly because it was actually happening. Blaise wasn't one to play people. He knew this from living with him for years, but god he couldn't say he doubted. He does, wonders if it is an act. But somehow, he knows it isn't. Trusts his heart that is screaming for him to take this opportunity or it might never come up again.

Slowly, Hunter shifted in his seat, body fully turned toward Blaise, one leg tucked and resting on the inside of the chair, pressed against himself and other leg still on the ground, enabling him a quick getaway if this goes south. "Well... No one could be more attractive then you.." Hunter whispered, choking slightly after because 'oh my god I didn't stutter!'. He had to squeeze his eyes shut to keep any tears from falling. He wasn't going to cry. No. Flirting with your crush is not the time to cry! 'Oh I hope this goes right...'
KittenHunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:23 pm

Blaise Essome
25|Male|Bisexual
Werewolf
Well, now he ruined everything, Blaise was certain of it. He must have sounded creepy - especially if it was to turn out that Hunter liked someone else entirely different. No, he specified the werewolves. That had to mean something. Or maybe it was his mind reaching, being too hopeful. He knew that the only way to find out for certain was to just ask, but he wasn't good at talking about feelings or anything like that. It was just too difficult for him, because he knew that he was never really seen by the others as an emotional guy.

Once he'd finished eating, Blaise forced himself to look up, towards Hunter, for he'd noticed him move out of the corner of his eye. He almost didn't dare to, because he was concerned that Hunter was upset. He steadied his breathing, though his heart began to beat faster, because he wasn't sure what to expect - and he wasn't sure if he liked that feeling. Not knowing what was going to happen.

When Hunter spoke, he noted how he didn't stutter. That made him proud - it really was starting to get better. Blaise blinked a couple of times, then he took a deep breath. He had to get this right. He had to. "Oh, really?" he asked, "I'd agree with you... but I can think of someone else who I think is more attractive to me." he leaned forward slightly, towards Hunter, and he slowly raised a hand towards him. Then, he hesitated, uncertain, before deciding to take the risk. He gently placed his hand on Hunter's cheek. "You didn't stutter this time. I'm proud of you."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me