Just Imagine V2( Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Just Imagine V2( Open and Accepting)

Postby Banana1330 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:32 am

Kate//Female//19/Imaginary//Human: Hazel//Tags: Hazel//Location: Train Station
As she headed to the bathroom, Kate grabbed her clothes and tried to squeeze into the regular stall but couldn't fit. She then went into the larger bathroom and then transforms back to her white-haired, blue-eyed self. She then got into her black leather clothes and walked out of the bathroom.She then went to the girl named Hazel smirked. "So, uh, I'm Kate. And, I guess I'm your 'imaginary'," she said and looked the girl up and down. From what she could tell, they seemed almost the complete opposite, besides the fact that she had some type of power. "And you control snow, correct? I can control some weather like storms and rain, the occasional lighting. Maybe some wind. Whatever I'm feeling up to at that moment" she said flashed a quick smirk.

Kyle//Male//22//Human//Imaginary: Delphi//Tags: Delphi//Location: Appartments
"Wow, a forest fairy? That's cool. I like nature myself. And the packet says a few things, but I'm sure you have a different perspective of it that I'd like to hear about," he said and once again, flashing a child-like smile.
Dang, she noticed the part fall. he thought to himself. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small gear. "This may be a little weird but," he started but then took off his jacket, showing one normal, muscular arm and the other, looking like a robot, "I lost my arm in an accident and was tinkering with it on the way here. I guess I didn't screw this on tight enough. But, I can do that once we get into the rooms," he said and put the part back into his pocket and looked around the place, waiting for a response.
Banana1330

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malerity » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:06 am

((Small question~ Do the human's have apartments/homes and the imaginary's just stay with them, or the other way aorund, or do they live separately? Oooor are they given an address at the station? ah I'll reply to Reagan after because I don't wanna do something wrong :'D))

Taehyung
x | Male | 24 | Human | Samael | Tags; Samael

Taehyung actually laughed at this, low and deep "You have a good eye." he said "I am, in fact, a human." He stopped chuckling for a moment to just look up at his imaginary "And you're an angel, I mean, I should've known." He gestured to Sam's wings "You're practically a guardian angel now though, I'd say." he dropped his hands and shoved them in his pockets after realizing he'd been twisting the ring, preferring not to elaborate deeper on how exactly he wasn't a 'good' angel, or what soldier ranked angel's did exactly. "I mean, best of both worlds, right? You'll be a good angel to me though, yeah?" His shoulders shook as he chuckled, a smile still lighting up his face "You'll have to be, I'm a little clumsy you'll find soon enough." Taehyung shifted his gaze down again, using Ein as an excuse to not meet Samael's eyes. "Hopefully you won't find being stuck together a burden after some time eh."
Malerity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 心裡學 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:26 pm

| 𝒟𝑒𝓁𝓅𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒾𝒶 (Delphi)
    Species Fairy (imaginary) | Partner Kyle (human) | Tag(s) Kyle | Location Apartments
"Well," Delphi began, pondering over the abilities she possessed, "I only have one that is worth mentioning. I can manipulate a living being's lifespan. I can speed it up or slow it down." Her eyes narrowed. "Even though you're my... partner, I have no intentions of increasing your life. So if you ever ask me to do such a thing, expect your life to be shortened by ten years instead!"

Delphi stuck out her tongue at him as if to solidify her statement. She didn't explain in much detail, but there wasn't a need to do so. She needed to make a clear warning, and that was good enough. (She wasn't lying either. She technically could make him live a life ten years shorter than it should even with her current limitations... she'd just have to do it routinely.) They were still out in public, and she'd rather clarify in a more private setting.

When Kyle removed his jacket to reveal his robot arm, Delphi's reaction was just a blank stare. A human that was partially robot as her partner? Fair enough. Nothing too world-changing. Not at all. But once he explained how he got the arm, she was more understanding.

"Ohh, how awful! I am sorry to hear that," she replied. "If you like, we can head to the rooms right now."
心裡學

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:19 pm

Probably a Doctor wrote:
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
K R I S T I A NxxxL U D W I G
──────────────── [ " I vill heal you! " ] ────
Cis-Male _ Form _ Winged Imaginary_ 25 _ Homosexual
Tags;; Allison

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

He sighed and sat there dusting himself off, making sure his tie was tight before standing outside the train station in the open air
It felt good and he focused on now, who would be his human.
"Vell in zis case ze pleasure vould be all mine.." he winked while watching her
"Nice to meet you Ally, have you been here long? Perhaps I could help you vis your stuff." he offered
He wasn't sure what to do now, but figured they could get her situated in the apartment where they could just relax and talk
The doctor was interested in meeting his human partner and planned on taking her out to spend time with her
Maybe a movie, or a go out to a restaurant, anything she wanted to do
"Ze apartment is zis vay. Vatch your step, Zere's a lot of people still around here. I barely got out alive." he chuckled while gesturing for her to follow as he turned and headed for where the apartment lay
_

R E A G A NxxxB O E L L
──────────── [ " Well that's pretty nice! " ] ──
Surgender_Human _ Form _ 22 _ Pansexual
Tags; Yoongi

He raised an eyebrow and watched the other as he spoke
"Oh alright, I'll try to remember." he said with a grin and tilted his head
"Yoongi.. Yoooongi. I quite like that name!" he purred while trying the name out himself
It was very odd but yet, they all had their own little quirks. His was his love of drag and unicorns
"You already know my name's Reagan.. its Reagan Boell." he chuckled while stuffing his hands into his pockets
He stuck close and tilted his head
"So uhm.. I've got my stuff here.. do you know where I'm supposed to put it?"
He gestured to the bags and the suitcase he had with him, and smiled down at the other
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:05 am

Aℓℓιsση Hαтғιεℓ∂

Age; 19 years
Gender; Female
Imaginary; Kristian Ludwig
Form; xxx
Tags; Kristian

Allison look at her shoes and smiled bashfully. However, at his question she lifted her head again to meet his gaze. "Not too long. I've been here around six months. You?" She replied, jogging a step or two to catch up with him before matching his pace, "Oh, well, um, I've actually got an apartment not too far from here. Do you have a place already? Because if you don't, you can live in mine, if you do, but I'd been totally OK with moving. I mean, I'm not sure what they usually do. Last time, I was new so I just moved in with my imaginary."
    Allison suddenly stopped herself, realizing she was rambling. "Uh, sorry. Sometimes I bloviate when I'm nervous." She confessed sheepishly. He's gonna think I'm a total dork. I wonder what he thinks is cool. Hopefully he doesn't mind my idiotic babbling.

Sαlαmαncíα Hαwthσrn

Age; 20 years
Gender; Female
Human; Funny joke
Form; xxx
Tags; -

It was discomforting how little sound there was in the Scrapyards. Occasionally, there was the distant sound of the strange green mist dropping trash, or the sound of some creature scuttling around on the surface, but otherwise it was all silent. Sam didn't appreciate this. She also didn't appreciate the fact that there was literally nothing to do. After a few minutes of boredly staring at the dirt wall in front of her, she decided to go to the surface and see what she could see. Maybe she would even slip into the city tonight. She was low on fresh supplies, after all.

With that in mind, Sam changed into her maned wolf form and trotted to the entrance of her little home-under-the-ground. It was a very small hole, which she could only squeeze through as her animal form. Popping her head through, the blonde scanned the horizon for anything that could possibly be considered dangerous, then pulled the rest of herself through the hole and cautiously stepped out into the open. Now to the business of finding something to do...
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:38 am

ᏒᎽᎪᏁ// mᎪᏞᎬ// humᎪᏁ// ᎥmᎪᎶᎥᏁᎪᏒᎽ: ᏞᎬᎪh// ᏆᎪᎶs: Cassiopeia

" Alright then, it's settled" Ryan smiled at her warmly, giving a cheerful nod. He hadn't meant to offend her by looking at her pityingly. The young man knew how hard it was when for someone to not be paired while it seemed that everyone else ion the city had a partner. Ryan had simply wanted to help her feel a bit better and honestly was trying to cheer her up. After casting a glance over to Leah, he decided that she had everything under control here. The new citizens seemed to all be settling in nicely and things were calming down. It wouldn't hurt to give Cassiopeia a quick tour, would it?

Ryan smiled at her, motioning her to follow him out of the lobby. "What are your interests?" He asked, " And maybe I can suggest a few places you might like to see?"

𝙴𝚍𝚎𝚗 || 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎|| 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑 || 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗: 𝙰𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎 || 𝚃𝚊𝚐𝚜:Anaise

Eden smiled, though the mask he wore covered his mouth, it was easy to see that he was happy to meet Anaise. His dark blue eyes sparkled cheerfully as he listened to her speak. Ruffling his wings a bit, he wrote something down on his journal. ‘ I’m just fine, thanks! It’s lovely to meet you, Anaise. That’s fine that you don’t know any sign language. I can teach you some later on if you’d like?’ He wrote, showing her the journal once more after adding, ‘ I don’t mind the writing, though you’re right about sign language being more convenient. ’After she had read it all, he closed the book and looked around at the busy apartment lobby. With his large wings, Eden felt just a bit more aware of the close quarters. He wanted to get out of the busy lobby and go somewhere a bit quieter. The empath looked back at Anaise, then motioned towards the elevator that went to the apartment rooms. She didn’t need to no sigh language to pick up that he was suggesting they head up to their new apartment room.

rubyrocketboots13 wrote:
𝒱𝒾 || 𝒻𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓁𝑒|| 𝒽𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓃 || 𝐼𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓇𝓎: 𝒜𝓁𝑒𝓍 || 𝒯𝒶𝑔𝓈: Alex, open

Wide eyed in wonder, Vi looked around at the city and all of the interesting people here who lived in Tur'ah. It was still hard to belive that her next door neighbor might be a vampire or a sea monster. She was still speechless as she trudged along with the group to the apartments. Tur'ah really was the most amazing place the purple haired girl had ever seen.

Vi bounced lightly on her toes as she listened to the names being called. It was a nervous habit; whenever she was anxious or excited, Vi couldn't seem to stand still. But, because of her injured leg, she had to force herself to stand still and just focus on the names being called. After all, she didn't want to miss hearing being paired up. As her name was called, Vi couldn't help but beam happily. Alex? I hope they are something really cool! Like a vampire She thought hopefully, crossing her fingers. As quickly as possible, she strode up to the front of the crowd to wait for Alex. The bouncy, purple haired girl was almost impossible to miss.

Leah || female|| dragon shifter || Human: Ry || Tags: Ymvigot, open

Leah was calmly watching the crowd as a figure walked up to her. Her tail swished from side to side as Ymvigot spoke and she gave a nod in response to there question. In dragon form she didn't like to speak because it well.... sounded a little freaky and very annoying. Like dropping a spoon into a sink's waste disposal. Wanting to make a good impression instead of appearing to be a scary dragon ( which she really was), Leah transformed human. Even in her human form, she looked just a bit frightening with her wild red hair, strange clothes, and a dagger strapped to her hip.

"Yep, I'm in charge at the moment. And I'd be glad to help you find Seke" Leah said, confidently, " I'm sure they're here. If I'm not mistaken, I saw them on the train earlier." She looked around at the crowd of people, hoping to spot the young man.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby –ronnie » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:54 pm

¢αѕѕισρєια
нυмαη | ιмαgιηαяу; тв∂ | тαgѕ; ryan | αραятмєηтѕ
─────────────────────────────
cassiopeia hummed, tapping gently against her leg as she got up and began to follow him. "Well," she said. "i enjoy reading,
and learning about astronomical things. astronomy is always going to be on the list of things I enjoy," she laughed. I guess it worked out, her being into astronomy, she thought. my namesake is literally a constellation in the sky.
she didn't like to talk much about why her mom chose an egotistical greek queen as the namesake for her child, but cassie would always just say "I guess my mom liked it" when people found out the story behind cassiopeia and asked her about it.
"suggestions would be nice," cassie smiled at ryan, dragging her suitcase behind her as they walked.
–ronnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:44 am

K R I S T I A NxxxL U D W I G
──────────────── [ " I vill heal you! " ] ────
Cis-Male _ Form _ Winged Imaginary_ 25 _ Homosexual
Tags;; Allison

He shrugged while trying to figure out how long he had been there. It took him a second before shrugging.
"Couple years, actually.." he answered before tilting his head. "If you've been here six months.. how come I havent seen you around?"
He wondered this as they walked, and he nodded while gesturing to the apartment building
"Oh ja.. I haff a room. I've had it remodeled a few times so if you'd like.. you can move in vis me. It has my office und my lab in it.. so I'd razzer not have to move.."
But if she really wanted to have him move he would be okay.. with packing up and moving out
His birds wouldn't be happy but if it were for her, he'd be okay
"No vorries.. I tend to do ze same.." he chuckled
"I havent had anyvon to talk to like zis for so long..."
_

R E A G A NxxxB O E L L
──────────── [ " Well that's pretty nice! " ] ──
Surgender_Human _ Form _ 22 _ Pansexual
Tags; Yoongi

He raised an eyebrow and watched the other as he spoke
"Oh alright, I'll try to remember." he said with a grin and tilted his head
"Yoongi.. Yoooongi. I quite like that name!" he purred while trying the name out himself
It was very odd but yet, they all had their own little quirks. His was his love of drag and unicorns
"You already know my name's Reagan.. its Reagan Boell." he chuckled while stuffing his hands into his pockets
He stuck close and tilted his head
"So uhm.. I've got my stuff here.. do you know where I'm supposed to put it?"
He gestured to the bags and the suitcase he had with him, and smiled down at the other
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Issun » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:03 am

•••[ Samael Mirael | Male, 22 | Imaginary; Angel] [Human: Taehyung | Tags: Tae]
    Samael grinned as he heard Tae laugh, giving a soft chuckle of his own, feeling a stupid sense of pride. "Pfft- nailed it." He flipped his wings open, lifting them slightly. He combed a finger through their feathers, wrinkling his nose, an action that was accompanied by him sticking his tongue out slightly and biting it for a brief moment. "I guess I am now! Hah~" He glanced curious at Tae, looking for a brief moment at Ein, though kept his focus overall on the human. The corgi was just laying on the ground, content to stay there until either of them tried moving. "I'll be the best angel can be! 'N' don't worry 'bout that, I'm not the kind to get sick've a partner." He offered a smile, tugging briefly on some feathers before releasing his wing, folding them back up before he pulled a feather out. "I think we'll be able to get along just fine! Even Ein thinks you're good." The corgi looked up at his name, stub of a tail wagging slightly as he barked in a sort of agreement.

•••[ Ymvigot Nijhem | Nonbinary, 20 | Human] [Imaginary: Seke | Tags: Leah]
    Ymvigot tensed up slightly, watching wide-eyed as Leah changed forms. They gave a little awed sound, fumbling their hands a bit to try despite their best wishes to not seem like an absolutely flippant toddler. They had boatloads of questions and a mix of apprehension, not knowing how much Leah might match up with their idea of what a dragon might have been and worrying it might come off rude to ask. She didn't seem too bad, just maybe a bit intense- or at least, they hoped that much. They let their shoulders sag and let themself relax at Leah's answer, and smiled at her. "Th-Thanks! Sorry I can't find them... ahh..." They fumbled with their hands again, this time picking at the metallic covers on their fingers as they looked out into the crowd again. Scrunching their eyebrows, they looked around before standing up on a nearby bench, getting a bit of a better height to see better. They let go of their covers to raise up their regular arm, using their hand to shield their eyes from the sunlight and see a bit better. "Sooo, ahh, um... what if... we don't find him..?" The question held this sort of innocent curiosity to it, but their worry was pretty evident.
Issun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:36 am

Luke was busy pushing his travel bag under his bed hoping that he won't need it any time soon. then he looked at his clothes covering most of his bed and grumbled hating unpacking and got to work transferring his clothes from his bed to the closet. when that was done he put his attention to two other two bulky suit cases he owned and whined as he fell backwards onto his bed going into a grump mood. then within five minutes he sat up shaking off his foul mood and crossed his legs and he started to make future plans.
Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me