Ɯɛℓcσмɛ Ƭσ тнɛ Ƭяιcκмʋяκ Ɔιяcʋƨ! Ѵ2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

v

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:00 am

── a l i c e -- b a u d e l a i r e
wealthy village girl -- tags: felicity, leo
    alice was quite intrigued so far until felicity, aka, miss kingsley,
    happened to mention something about a performer... dying?
    the young girl flinched with a soft gasp the moment she heard
    miss kingsley say this--hugging her teddy tighter to her chest. as felicity rambled on about the peculiar yet low-key scary oddities
    of this circus, alice didn't feel any better with any word that she said... especially upon peeping in fright when miss kingsley made
    an attempt to be scary, since alice was so easily-scared and all.
    "... none of the circuses i read or heard of had anything like that of the sort," she said in a small and timid voice in response to
    miss kingsley's last comment. people dying and coming back to life the next day?... that sounded like necromancy to alice.

── w e n d y -- t r a n t h a m
tight-rope walker -- tags: amy
    setting her umbrella aside for a moment, wendy grabbed two
    pieces of wood with half-circle notches and a metal rod; about
    to set them up in a clear area backstage when she noticed amy.
    "ah. miller," she said in her usual tone as she set the two wood pieces on the ground. "to be frank, i've seen more 'weirder' days
    than this one... and more fatal injuries compared to what iki seemed to have just gone through."

it was a habit of hers to refer to most people by their last name. the only two reasons why she'd use someone's first-name to
    address them was out of affection or distaste--and it was usually hard to tell the difference between those two with her.
    setting the rod across the wood blocks and fitting it into the notches, wendy immediately grabbed her umbrella and hopped
    onto one of the blocks. opening the umbrella, she slowly and carefully walked forward until she was standing on the center of the
    rod--and slowly began turning like a ballerina, holding her umbrella high in the air with her free-hand poised elegantly on the side.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ɯɛℓcσмɛ Ƭσ тнɛ Ƭяιcκмʋяκ Ɔιяcʋƨ! Ѵ2

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:26 pm

Iki Jordan Reagan|Ringleader|Tags; Pretty much Everyone in the tent

He frowned when Felix snapped at him. But when he continued to speak about him not being able to walk, he was slightly offended. "Hey.. I walked to Jake.. So I'm perfectly fine." he muttered as he was picked up by the medic, not really fond of this at all. Iki moved his arm away from his stomach. As he did he opened his eyes to notice that Marquess along with snek was here, but where did Jake go? He also noticed that Aslyn was gone as well. He tried to sit up in the medic's arm but what's the use if he was going to get yelled at? Iki started to shake as the pain got worse. It wasn't long til he passed out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aslyn Blue Redwood|Hybrid|Tags; Jake yo

She was about to go into the tent with tears forming in the corners of her eyes. But she quickly wiped it away as she saw Jake come out with a somber look on his face, in which she imagining it. "Is Iki okay?" she asked, hoping that he was. But she couldn't wait as long. Before Jake got to answer she ran. She ran to her stall as fast as she could, not wanting to be seen by anybody else. Once Aslyn was in her stall, she slammed it shut and yanked down the tarp that concealed her from the others, and hopefully Jake. The hybrid went over to her hay bed and sat down in it, looking down at the piccolo. She shouldn't really be upset over someone who was younger than her, and treated her like a sister to him. She placed the piccolo on the ground and puffed out her cheeks. That was exactly the problem. Redwood basically kicked the person who was two years younger than her. The hybrid sighed deeply before staring at the ground, knowing that it wasn't entirely her fault.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy 'Renee' Miller|Cyr Wheel|Tags; Wendy

Renee's head perked up once Wendy started to talk. She nodded. Although it didn't seem that Iki's injuries were fatal... Or could it? "Well it seems that he is okay. But if something did happen this circus would go into complete chaos." she said as she crossed her arms. The cyr wheel performer closed her eyes and thought about something. "Like the other day I was in town, I heard someone saying that he wanted to burn the circus to the ground once Iki was gone. But I doubt that would happen." she muttered as she looked over towards her wheel and picking it up, dusting away the dirt that was on it.
I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (please do not steal)
back home for the holidays <3
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:52 pm

Felix Morris // Medic //Location: Main Tent //Tagged: Iki

"Swallow your pride for a moment, we can't afford to take chances." Felix gives Iki a sharp look, only for this to turn into a frown as he saw the state of his patient. Briskly walking backstage, he sets Iki down on a cot kept back there specifically for situations like this. He doesn't even wait a moment before he's lifting the man's shirt and inspecting the wound. The fact that he had been hiding the pain was rather annoying. Clearly he was badly bruised, and now that Felix was actually looking at the damage, he really should have been called for immediately. The medic opens up his first aid kit. Time to get to work.

Marius Andromeda // Snek Boi //Location: main tent //Tagged: Girls

"Of course, sir." Marius smiles and bows the ringmaster before following after him out the tent flaps, walking past him towards the group of girls that contained the one who had been staring at him.

Felicity Kingsley // circus fangirl //Location: Outside main tent //Tagged: Leonay, Alice

"Hm?" Felicity looks at the goat hybrid and nods. "Yes, like her. Or like that man who runs the ticket booth? Everyone's always talking about them in town." She shrugs. "I thought it was normal to have interesting people at a circus. That's what makes it so spectacular."

"Spectacular, hm?" A voice says at her ear, and she whips around to see the man from the ticket booth behind the group of them, smirking. "Hello, dears. Marius Andromeda, at your service." He bows with a flourish of his cape and a tip of his hat.

The Marquess // ? ? ? //Location: Big Tent //Tagged: Jake

The Marquess nods to the ringmaster and walks backstage. Amidst the props and backstage equipment, she finds her way to Renee and Wendy, waving her gloved hand in greeting. She pantomimes taking off a hat and bowing, then points to the girls. Taking her two pointed fingers, The Marquess raises them in front of her face and sways them up and down, as if she were showing them walking, before pointing to the main stage.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:04 pm

Jake R.L. Trickmurk :: 29 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: Ringmaster :: None :: Amy & The Masquess, Wendy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He watched as Aslyn run off before he could get one word out. He called after her but didn't bother to move until a few adults were looking at him. Jake ran after the hybrid, which lead him towards the stalls in which she stayed in. Pretty much the only one who stayed in there.

The male sighed as he made his way towards her stall door before knocking on the wooden door. As he was waiting for her to answer, he studied the carved name that was carved into the door. He traced it and knocked on the door once more. "Aslyn come out, there is nothing to worry about. Iki is fine." he said, trying to get the child out of the stall and back into the performance tent. But of course, this will take a bit.

Leonay V. Vini :: 19 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: Villager :: None :: Mar, Felicity & Alice

She was about to respond to Felicity's responce, until someone cut her off. She turned to see the man-creature from the booth was behind them. The villager brought two fingers up to her lips to keep from saying something stupid. "Cute, as this was her family's way of greeting men outside of the family, "I'm Leonay Vini, but please call me Leo... Its nice to meet you Marius.". Leo couldn't help but smile, but there was something unsettling about this man.

But that didn't keep Vini from noticing the man who called out someone's name. She turned to see no one, so she turned over back to Andromeda, awaiting his reply, along with Felicity's and Alice's reply.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

vi

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:20 am

wealthy village girl -- tags: felicity, leo, return of snek
    alice was still trying to wrap her head around the whole "dead
    one day and alive the next" thing... but thinking about it only
    made her tremble in her mary-janes more. in fact, she was so
    wrapped up in this concept that she didn't even notice the man from the booth come up to them until he spoke; in which case she
    peeped in fright and almost jumped into the air. turning around, though, her eyes lit up as she curiously looked at the man--who
    introduced himself as "maruis andromeda".
    she had just about forgotten to introduce herself and instead something that was on her mind for some time now in a small yet
    intrigued voice... "you're gorgeous."
    ... oops. she covered her mouth immediately after saying this; blushing and shifting her eyes nervously.

tight-rope walker -- tags: amy, marquess
    wendy was picking up speed with her twirling when the marquess
    came in; causing her to stumble a little but hastily putting both
    feet down on the metal rod and standing up straight to "listen"
    to what the marquess had to say. "mr. trickmurk wants us on the main stage?" she asked nonchalantly... "very well, then."
    she hopped off the metal rod, quickly yet carefully placing them back where she had gotten them from. "i presume this refers
    to the both of us, miller,"
    she said to the other girl; closing her umbrella and making her way out of the room.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:19 am

Iki Jordan Reagan|Ringleader|Tags; Pretty much Everyone in the tent

~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aslyn Blue Redwood|Hybrid|Tags; Jake yo

Her head turned over to the side as she heard knocking at the door along with Jake's voice. She walked over to the stall door before pressing a hand against it. Aslyn waited for a moment or two before pushing away, ignoring the Ringmaster, although it was not the best to do so. She sat back down on her hay bed before looking down at her hands, her hair getting out in the way. The hybrid pushed her hair away before grabbing the dagger that was thrown in her stall a few weeks ago. It looked like has not been used in years, as if someone intended to kill her. But she was hidden in a haystack and barely noticed anything. She looked down as she grabbed a part of her hair before slicing it off with the dagger. Violet hair fell down to the ground as she was measuring how much hair that she wanted to cut off. She cut it short leaving two pieces, or wisps, log. Aslyn went ahead and cut her bangs, but leaving two pieces longer than the back ones. She started at the pieces of hair that was on the floor before throwing it at the wall, making it fall into a box that was full of her attire that she wore during shows. She got up and moved towards the box and grabbed a corset, a dark lavender tanktop and a light purple see-through shirt that was -in some spots- encrusted in amethyst -her birthstone- with white lace -that was made from her fur- at the bottom. The hybrid turned her head towards the tarp, "Jake... I'll meet you at the performance tent.. I'll be there in a minute or two..". She quickly put the three things that she pulled out on. She didn't move after that since she wanted Jake gone.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy 'Renee' Miller|Cyr Wheel|Tags; Wendy

Renee watched as Wendy continued to perform until The Marquess came along and told them that 'Mr.Trickmurk" wanted the both of them on the main stage, but she soon got sidetracked once Felix came in with an Iki in him arms, practically passed out. She bit her lip in order to keep from yelling out, but of course neither of them are going to hear her as one is passed out while the other one is too busy looking at Iki's injuries. But she soon snapped out of it. What was she kidding herself? Iki was no good friend of her's, although Aslyn forces her to make some talk with him whenever someone is bothering her, but why would she need a 16-year-old to comfort her? Renee turned her head to The Marquess. "Alrighty then.. By the way,
where's Aslyn? I haven't seen her since she walked out of the tent in a hurry...?"
. As she was waiting for the reply, which could be possibly that the creature did not know, she walked towards the main stage while rolling her wheel right next to her.
I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (please do not steal)
back home for the holidays <3
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:29 am

Felix Morris // Medic //Location: Main Tent //Tagged: Iki

Felix gets to work on taking care of Iki. The main fear is that a kick to the abdomen could break bones or rupture an organ. Thankfully, Iki does not seem to be sporting a fever, and there doesn't appear to be a sign of injured bones past some bruising. There aren't enough symptoms for a more serious injury. Obviously the point of impact looks pretty nasty, but an ice pack and rest is really all that needs. Then there's the pain. Felix thinks over whether or not he should wake Iki. On one hand, the pain is easier to skip over when he's unconscious. On the other hand, it's much too dangerous to administer any more care with the patient passed out. Ultimately, waking him up seems like a better idea. Felix pulls out a tin of smelling salts and wafts them under Iki's nose.

Marius Andromeda // Snek Boi //Location: main tent //Tagged: Girls

Marius grins at the praise from both girls, practically preening under their gaze. "Cute? Gorgeous? Yes, yes, I am. Lovely for you to notice, darlings." He takes Alice's hand and places a soft kiss on her knuckles. "Welcome to the Trickmurk Circus, dearies.Tell me, do any of you ladies have interest in performing in our show today?"

Felicity, who had been rather catatonic at the arrival of an actual circus performer, immediately bounces up and waves her hand.
"I do! I do! Please! I would love to help with the circus!!"

"We're looking for someone without a fear of heights for a special show today. Any takers?" Marius seems to be ignoring Felicity.

"I do! I'd love to help!" Felicity tries to get his attention. It's not working. "Please! Please please please please sir!"

The Marquess // ? ? ? //Location: Big Tent //Tagged: Renee

Following after Renee, The Marquess mimes her response. Two fingers curled at the side of her head to represent Aslyn's horn's. A finger to show her walking away, then a shrug. She points back at Iki's prone body and then points to the mouth of her mask, moving her two fingers down in a frown shape.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:18 pm

Jake R.L. Trickmurk :: 29 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: Ringmaster :: None :: Tent

The silence was bothering him. He looked down at the ground, wondering what is taking Aslyn too long to answer.
He turned around and placed a hand on the wood once Aslyn answered, but took it away once she said that she was going to be there within a minute or two. Jake didn't reply for a mere second as tilted his head over to the side. "Alright.
See you in a few minutes then."
he said as he walked out of the stalls and over towards the performance tent, but he stopped in his tracks once he saw Marius talking to a group of girls. He stood there, staring at the snake hybrid as he ignored the one who obviously wanted to volunteer. She shook his head slightly before making his way towards the performance tent.

Leonay V. Vini :: 19 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: Villager :: None :: Mar, Felicity & Alice

She flinched and started to laugh as he took her greeting as a compliment. "Sorry I.. I didn't mean it like that, as you can see that 'cute' is a way to greet a man that is not a part of our family.". But it seemed that he did not care as he was interested in Alice more than the two of them, but when he was asking them to volunteer for a performance, which had to be height-related. Leo didn't mind heights at all, but before she could even speak, she noticed that Felicity practically begged Marius to be the one to perform.

And pretty much he is obviously ignoring her calls. "With all due respect Mr. Andromeda,
oh great, she's talking like Alice now, she shook her head a bit before continuing, "It couldn't be me or Alice here since we are both terrified of heights, but seeing the enthusiasm from a young dear like Felicity, who is not afraid of heights, I think you should allow her.". Leo looked at the hybrid with a stern and serious spread on her face.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:33 pm

Caspian Denver//Male//23//Tags: Open

Caspian frantically searched around his tent, turning everything over. The show would begin soon and he needed to find his mask. His cape fluttered behind him as he paced back and forth, trying to remember where he put it. Then, out of no where, his memory sparked. Reaching under his pillow, Caspian found what he was looking for. The flying trapeze artist placed his mask on and a sigh of relief escaped him. Walking out of his tent, he wasn't surprised that everyone was already engaged with something. Walking into the main tent, he saw that the nets were already put up. Part of his job was to test them. Better to get hurt before the show than during it. He passed by a group of girls that were talking to Marius and started to climb a ladder that led to the top of the tent where a trapeze was hanging. As Caspian climbed, he could feel the weird void in his stomach develop as he got higher. It wasn't that he was scared of heights. In fact, he loved them. Still, the feeling stayed all the same. Finally he reached the top and gazed down. Everyone looked small and he couldn't help but grin. Grabbing the trapeze in front of him, Caspian jumped and let his feet glide in front of him as to not catch himself on the platform. When he swung to the middle of the tent, he let go. Caspian leaned forward into a flip as he fell then let his back guide his fall. Suddenly, he felt the net as he sunk into it then slightly bounced up and then back down so he was laying flat on his back. Sitting up with a large grin, he climbed out of the net and onto the ground. I probably should have had Felix here just in case something happened... Oh well, he thought to himself.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

vii

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:58 pm

wealthy village girl -- tags: marius, leo, felicity
    alice blushed some more when mr. andromeda kissed the back
    of her hand; starting to not feel as embarrassed as before...
    and when he brought up an opportunity for one of the girls to
    volunteer for a circus act, this captured alice's attention--but she hesitated for a moment for two reasons:
    miss kingsley already seemed excited to volunteer, and she didn't want to take that opportunity away from her. but she had also
    brought up the suspicious death and revival of a performer, and alice wasn't keen on getting injured... but...
    she chimed in immediately after leo's comment: "m--mister andromeda... sir... i--if no one else will participate, i'd actually be willing
    to... um... give it a shot... i--i'm sure heights won't be a problem..."

... that last part may have been an assumption, since alice's bedroom was at the top of a three-story mansion. but she told herself
    that it shouldn't be a problem--that rumor of death in the circus must've just been something miss kingsley heard from a birdie, right?

tight-rope walker -- tags: just... main tent
    wendy didn't bother listening in on the conversation about aslyn
    the marquess and amy miller were having. as long as the hybrid
    didn't end up hurt--or worse--it wasn't a concern of hers right now.
    aslyn redwood would most likely be fine... unless she doesn't show up for the performance in time, but wendy pushed any possible
    worst-case scenarios out of her head. there was no way anything could be as bad as that one night...
    with a bored sigh, wendy sat on the edge of the stage; waiting for mr. trickmurk to return from wherever he went.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me