Royal Pain // Open & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Royal Pain // Open & Accepting

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:46 pm

rubyrocketboots13 wrote:
Hawthorne
Royal|United States|male|24|Tags: open

" Hey," Hawthorne replied, unsure what else to say. The burly American wasn't much one for small talk unless it was about historical weapons or fighting techniques. He was glad that Victor had already walked down the hall so that he didn't have to "pretend" to be polite. Truthfully, Hawthorne knew more about protocols and manners than most people did but, he was a little clumsy in his efforts to be hospitable. His massive ego and arrogance always got in the way of him trying to be polite.

With a grunted, " See you later", Hawthorne continued walking down the hall to find his room. Finding the door with his name on it, he pushed open the door and when in without so much as a knock. He didn't know who his new "roomie" was, but he just hoped they didn't like to stay up late or have any other bad habits. Hawthorne was very adamant about having rules and standards to live by. As soon as his new roommate got here, he was sure to get some ground rules laid out so that their wouldn't be any issues later on.Setting his suitcase down on the bed, he began to unpack; precisely hanging his freshly pressed clothes up in the closet and neatly lining his shoes on the closet floor.

Alena(Peaches)
Royal| United States| female| 19| Tags: David, Felix

"Absolutely! ", Peaches gave a nod in agreement. She was glad to find a training room somewhere here in the mansion; surely there was some place to train in a place as big as this. Though the royal was very willowy and lean, it was obvious that she was fit. Her upper body was very strong from years of archery training and gymnastics; though she didn't look very muscular, Peaches was quite strong. Peaches tucked a bookmark in her book and set it by her suitcase. Later, she would come pick it up and take everything to her room, but right now she wanted to explore with David and Felix. Peaches was still as shy as ever, but she was slowly beginning to like hanging out with the boys.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dguy1470 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:14 pm

David/Male/18/Crush:Open/Location Outside the Library/Tags Peaches and Felix

David walked out with Felix next to him and Peaches behind “So where should we start?”
dguy1470

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Res0nare » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:26 pm

Kimiko
Female | 18 | Japanese Royal | Archery | Heterosexual | Crush; Open | Tags; Abby, open

Kimiko couldn't help but smile at Abby's shyness. Although she couldn't have been too much younger than herself, she found her mannerisms to be absolutely adorable. Such a sweetheart! she squealed internally. There was no way she could stop herself from being protective over someone like that.

She took a moment to calm herself a little, but she couldn't hide her big smile. "It's nice to meet you too!" Kimiko replied, bowing her head politely. She lifted her head again, clasping her hands together, "I know your servant already offered beforehand, and I certainly wouldn't want to take your independence from you..." she unclasped one hand and pulled her suitcase closer, "...but I am making my way towards the dorms myself. If you'd like, you're welcome to join me."
ღ I own the image in my avatar! ღ

✦ [url]DEVIANTART[/url] | [url]ART AMINO[/url] ✦
Res0nare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:51 am

Felix Vanderee II Italian Servant (assassin/guard) II 19 II Bi II Crush: Open II Throwing knives/poison II Grounds II David, Alena, Open

Felix smirked. He was glad to find potential sparring partners. "I think I saw a training ground outside just east of the garden. Shall we start there?" He grinned eagerly. The trip here had taken quite a bit of time and Felix was eager to stretch his legs. He could tell that both of his companions trained regularly based on the way they walked. Felix suspected David had a similar occupation as him given the way David seemed to carry himself. He had the look of an assassin. This should be fun.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dguy1470 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:12 am

David/Male/18 years old/Uses ninja tools and a Scythe/Crush:Open/Location the Library/Tags:Peaches and Felix

David was very eager to get a chance to spar, this Felix guy looked pretty interesting. Would it be rude to challenge him once they find the training grounds? David had been cooped up traveling for a while, he really couldnt wait to uses his weapons again. The king told me to try not to fight, but he never said anything about sparing. He tried to hide an exited smile, ¨Yah, lets go.¨
dguy1470

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:04 am

rubyrocketboots13 wrote:
Hawthorne

" Hey," Hawthorne replied, unsure what else to say. The burly American wasn't much one for small talk unless it was about historical weapons or fighting techniques. He was glad that Victor had already walked down the hall so that he didn't have to "pretend" to be polite. Truthfully, Hawthorne knew more about protocols and manners than most people did but, he was a little clumsy in his efforts to be hospitable. His massive ego and arrogance always got in the way of him trying to be polite.

With a grunted, " See you later", Hawthorne continued walking down the hall to find his room. Finding the door with his name on it, he pushed open the door and when in without so much as a knock. He didn't know who his new "roomie" was, but he just hoped they didn't like to stay up late or have any other bad habits. Hawthorne was very adamant about having rules and standards to live by. As soon as his new roommate got here, he was sure to get some ground rules laid out so that their wouldn't be any issues later on.Setting his suitcase down on the bed, he began to unpack; precisely hanging his freshly pressed clothes up in the closet and neatly lining his shoes on the closet floor.

Alena(Peaches)

Peaches nodded, shoving her glasses a bit further up her nose, " Sure, that sounds like a good place to start to me" She followed Felix out of the library, assuming that he knew how to get to the east gardens. The last thing she needed was to get lost in a huge place like this; part of her wished she had explored a bit before she went to the library. The mansion really was quite beautiful- Peaches couldn't help but gawk a little at all of the lavish decorations lining the walls. Being a royal, she was used to lovely places like this, but the mansion had it's own unique charm. Though as she nearly ran into a wall, she realized it'd probably be best just to focus on finding the gardens instead of admiring the art on the walls as if she were a tourist. Adjusting her jacket, she decided to spark up a bit of conversation, " I hope there's an archery range here or maybe just somewhere nice to practice, " She asked thoughtfully, glancing over at the boys, " If you don't mind me asking, what weapon do you specialize in?" It was an innocent question and she was only making conversation, but she hoped they wouldn't take it the wrong way. If it had been anyone but Peaches, she could have easily been mistaken for trying to get information on David and Felix.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caymne » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:15 am

Orion

Male|19|Canadian Royal|Archery|Bisexual|Crush; open|Tags; Nikolai, open

Orion blinked a little stunned as the man changed his positioning. "So it isn't like shooting my bow?" Orion sounded a little confused not quite knowing what to do know, this position was uncomfortable for him. He watched the other man throw enraptured, before copying his movements without the knife. "like that?" he asked and turned his gaze to the other man's eagerly wanting to learn more, and throw a knife or two while he was at it.

Viktor

Male|25|Russian Royal|Sword|Bisexual|Crush; open|Tags; Daishi, open

The Russian entered the dorms and raised a brow. There were more countries here than he first thought there would be. Seeing the names on the dorm doors he shrugged and eyed each door and picking one at random, striding over to it to check the name. His eyebrow raised a little higher as he passed by another Royal.
”Hey” he intoned his accent thick, already narrowing that royals lineage down to either Canada or USA, not that he didn't realize he could be somewhere else. Eyeing the name on the door he let out a huff and moved on down the hall. When he came across his dorm he tossed his stuff hazardly onto the bed and left the room shutting the door firmly behind him as he left. Padding across the building he rolled his head from side to side cracking his neck. Exiting the school and entering what looked to be the gardens he took in a breath of air. Spotting another young man a little ways away heading towards him and the gardens

Abby

Female|16|Italian Royal|Learning|Bisexual|Crush; Open|Tags; Kimiko, open

Abby giggled softly catching sight of the other girl's bright smile, finding it contagious and a smile grew at her own lips. Pulling her hair over her shoulder she gave the other girl a small shy nod. Pushing her glasses back up her nose and flushing once again. "You wouldn't mind showing me? I'm pretty sure i might get lost again, and might as well disappear before my brother passes by here. She smiled, pushing her hair back over her shoulders again.
Caymne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dguy1470 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:24 am

David/Male/18/Crush:Open/Location Outside the Library/Tags Peaches and Felix

David turned around to face Peaches and sarcastically said, "Why do you want to know, are you trying to fight?" obliviously joking. He smiled and laughed. However to be honest he didn't really want to answer.
dguy1470

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:15 pm

Felix Vanderee II Italian Servant (assassin/guard) II 19 II Bi II Crush: Open II Training Grounds II David, Alena, Open

Felix raised and eyebrow and observed Peaches carefully for a beat to determine her motive for asking. When he realized she was just making conversation he smiled gently with a hint of an apology. "You'll see when we spar." He teased her and winked playfully. Felix turned to David as they arrived at the training grounds. "Want to spar first?" He asked. He was curious to see David's fighting style.

Zyon Fernandez II Italian royalty II 21 II Bi II Crush: Open II Walking to Dorms II Open

Zyon continued to explore the mansion. He was surprised at the lack of people. He figured the majority must still be settling in their rooms. Zyon decided to start heading in the general direction of the dorms. Maybe that way he could actually meet some of the people here.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:52 pm

rubyrocketboots13 wrote:
Hawthorne

Alena(Peaches)

Peaches frowned a bit, slightly offended by David's reply until she heard his laugh. Still, it slightly hurt to be brushed off by both of them. Honestly, she hadn't meant to pry- she had simply been curious. " No i... of course not." She said, pushing up her glasses out of habit. " I wouldn't want to fight with you, David. You seem like a very capable fighter- actually both of you seem very adept. " The royal fell quiet as the two of them talked; obviously they were better fighters than she was and she was rather skilled with hand-to-hand combat. Part of her debated whether she should just head back inside and spend the rest of the day in the library. But, Peaches decided to stay- even if it was only to watch. Besides she was fairly sure she couldn't find her way back.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me