Union (Werewolf/human RP - Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Union (Werewolf/human RP - Open)

Postby Metronome » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:49 am

Lafayette Dubeux/27/Male

Lafe was stopped short when a woman ran herself right into him. Lafayette was bumped back a step, but the woman fell back onto her bottom on the ground. He blinked as she snapped at him.

"Qui vous laisse partir de votre laisse*?" He spoke with lilting voice, making it impossible to tell that the foreign statement was an insult. Lafe smiled and held a hand out to help the woman up. "Clumsy me."

As he stood there, he picked up scent from the woman that was a bit too familiar. Was she a fellow wolf? That certainly took him off guard. Lafayette didn't come across over wolves very often, and he tended to avoid them when he did. Perhaps she had been that odd smell he had picked up in the forest on his way into town. Well...no, that couldn't be right. He'd never smelled anything quite like the prior scent before; it certainly wasn't a wolf.

Once the woman was back on her feet, Lafayette walked around her and went on his way. He wasn't really interested in conversing with her.

(*Who let you off of your leash?)
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:12 am

Leandro Marquez
25|Male|Homosexual
Human|The Photographer
Tagged: Open.
Leandro hummed quietly under his breath, as he crouched near to edge of the lake - taking care to ensure that he wasn't too close to seriously risk falling in - holding his camera up. He was just waiting for the perfect moment before he took a photo. Next to him, he'd managed to make some sort of odd fishing-like contraption, which held a bit of bait just above the surface of the lake. He was waiting for a fish to come to the surface to eat the bait, so that he could take a photo. It was an idea that he'd gotten from... somewhere. He couldn't remember exactly where, but it definitely sounded interesting, and he wanted to try it. He knew that he probably should not be alone, considering the human disappearances, but it wasn't as if he was going off to hike in bluff, or off into the forest. Admittedly, though, he wanted to wander into both areas, to take some more photos.
Suddenly, the moment finally happened, and Leandro quickly took several photos, one right after the other, to try and have the right image captured in at least one of the photos. He then sat back, and he started to look through the recent photos that he'd just taken.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelonia » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:45 am

Erik Nettle | the tracker | 23 | male | location: town | tags: open

Erik sat at the end of his bed in the motel room he had holed himself up in. The tv was off although the remote rested at his side. At his other side rested his duffel bag, filled with his casual garments. He hung his more business attire (the poor fool hardly owned a suit) in the cramped closet space, still in the hanging luggage contraption bought long ago off a television ad. Needless to say, the silence was deafening. He threw his head back as he suddenly stood up. He fumbled with a few belongings he had scattered over the top of the small dresser and shrugged on his coat. He wished he had a key card to shove in his wallet but the motel still dealt with traditional keys that jingled with the man's every move, which further infuriated the wolf. However, out of all the available rooms, he was stuck with one of the few non-smoking so he was forced to leave the security of his room to indulge in his addiction.

Erik eventually made it outside and down the road a bit from the motel before he lit up. He was aware of what he was doing but he never stuck around anyplace long enough to care. He took a few long strides forward before he took on a more casual pace. As he walked, he thought about the hiking opportunities there must be. After a long drag along with the flick of his ash, he thought,"too bad hiking isn't my thing."
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:49 pm

Bellatrix Kayleigh Emerson
    ----------------------
    Bella | female | twenty-one | the fighter | location: by the motel | tags: open

"Whatever." Grumbling, she shoved her hands in her pockets, gaze following him as he strode away. His scent still puzzled her. It was different than a humans. It may be another wolf, but she could never be too sure. She'd never really had run-ins with others like her, but she'd suspected a few times. Well other than her brother, of course.

A pang of grief caused her too sigh sadly at the thought of her dear brother. He was a wise soul, despite them being the same age. If only she could see him again. Just once. She could tell him everything...

Pushing away the thoughts, she curled her nose into a sneer before pasting on an indifferent expression. Hopefully her agony and grief didn't appear upon her face. Right now what she needed was a run. A good run, through the forest, up the hiking trails. Yet it was too risky. Humans all climbed those trails, and if anyone were to see her, shifting or in wolf form, they would panic. No one wants to see a big bad wolf wandering the "safe" hiking trails. Had anyone considered storms? Falling trees? Fire? Stampedes? Avalanches? Geez, the list of other things was endless.

Sighing, she strode away, head held up higher now, as she was confident she wouldn't be blamed for the blacked out man in the alley. Who was gonna know anyways? It didn't take her long to reach the edge of town, near a rundown motel. Slowing to a stop, she took in a deep breath of fresh air. Town air was always so suffocating, closing in on all sides, this and that mixing her senses. It frustrated her, and she was glad to be away from it, at least for awhile. She didn't really live anywhere specific, she was all over the grid, sometimes the forest, here, there, everywhere. Yet she was running out of options, and she'd have to leave the town before long. Leave forever, from the closet place to her brother.
Last edited by universal song on Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonya; » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:22 am

odette couldn’t help but grin lightly at the thought of a hike on this fine day. her mind wandered to her phone, she hadn’t checked her Instagram in days, but today she didn’t care about her newsfeed or anything like that. slowly odette removed her arms from the windows ledge and made her way over to the little glass coffee table that sat in in front of two cushioned rocking chairs, turning in a circle as she went with her arms swaying. she stooped over and grabbed her iPhone from the top of the table before plopping herself back down in her nest of cushiony pillows and fuzzy blankets. the spot was still warm from when she rose from it just a few minutes ago.
    resting her head back on a pillow she held her phone above her face, scrolling through her contacts, and picking out a certain person; Christopher. she hadn’t contacted him in a few days since she had been so busy with work so she decided she’d ask if he wanted to join her today. ’hey chris, I was thinking of going on a hike today, wanna come along?’ and send. the dark haired girl sunk deeper into her pillows, draping two blankets over her body but leaving her feet uncovered, waiting patiently for a reply.
Last edited by sonya; on Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:01 am

Christopher Hall ~ Male ~ Twenty-Six ~ Human ~ The Cop ~ Location: Leave the Cafe ~ Tags: Odette

Christopher shifted in his seat slightly at the familiar buzz of his phone vibrating on the table. The man reached for it and unlocked it to see a text from Odette. Their relationship was an odd one, or at least he sort of felt that way. Funny enough she sort of reminded him of Taylor, the sister he'd lost many years ago. Maybe that helped them hit it off a bit when he'd first moved to Northpine, and inevitably become friends. Who was to say really. Chris read over her text before smiling and giving a small shake of his head, she wanted him to tag along on a hike. Some people have jobs, he wanted to remind her. But more than that there was a worry for her going out on her own with recent going-on's, he wasn't about to let that happen. Even if it meant being dragged out on a hike he might not particularly want to go on, he was still a city boy at heart.

I'm off at four today, how about then? He replied simply, then started gathering his things from the table and throwing away the trash. Heading for the cruiser parked in the parking lot nearby and slipping inside, break time was over. Pausing inside to put his belongings away and re-adjust himself with anything he might have missed on the scanners before he headed out.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonya; » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:43 am

odette snuggled deeper and deeper into the blissful assortment of pillows and blankets. letting them swallow her whole as she dozed lazily. her dark lashes drifted closer and closer to meet the tops of her cheeks as if they wanted to plant a long kiss upon her skin. odette’s dozing came to an abrupt stop as a loud ding followed by the sound of rain erupted somewhere in the mass of cushion. dark chocolate brown orbs were once again visible as she blinked away any tired feelings. quickly she sat up only to find her head engulfed under a fuzzy tan wool blanket. letting out an exaggerating huff she yanked the blanket from atop her head... big mistake. the pop and crack of static electricity left with the blanket, leaving stray dark hairs to stand on end... giving her the appearance of a deranged and wild animal almost.
    the twenty two year old let out yet another huff while doing her best to find her phone which had somehow gotten lost in the sea of blankets. odette shoved her hands under every blanket, threw every pillow, and scattered them across the room. only to find that it had been shoved under the coffee table. not caring about what mess she had caused around herself she replied; ”whatever works for you! I plan on eating before going. leftovers. if you’re hungry feel free to dig around the kitchen when you get here. :).
    odette quickly went to work on the disaster that she had created. folding blankets, stacking them up, and placing pillows back around the house where they belonged. satisfied with the effort she had put forth on the room she made her way to her actual room. she threw on a dark pair of skinny jeans that had a hole in the knees, thick brown socks that went up around her ankle, a lighter brown pair of combat boots, a light blue t shirt, and her favorite north face sweatshirt which was a neon yellow color. no makeup was required today.
Last edited by sonya; on Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:20 am

Leandro Marquez
25|Male|Homosexual
Human|The Photographer
Tagged: Open.
After what must have been around ten minutes of looking through the photos, and studying each of them carefully Leandro decided that he was satisfied with what he'd managed to capture on his camera. The photo that he was most pleased with - the one at the exact moment the fish had eaten the bait - was certainly going into his portfolio. Not that it wasn't already large enough, but he always liked to keep it updated with his recent works. As the town was fairly small, he didn't often get many commissions from people within town, but he did get far more in other towns that were further out, so he had to regularly travel. Leandro knew that it probably would be easier for him to move out, but he knew that he could never bring himself to do so. He liked it here, and he always felt as though there was also something new and more that the town could offer him. So, for the foreseeable future, he knew that he was staying.
Now that he was finished around the lake, Leandro stood up, and put his camera into his camera case, to protect it, and he slung the strap over one shoulder. Then, he started on walking back into town, humming under his breath as he did so.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:17 pm

Lafayette Dubeux/27/Male

After that run-in, Lafe began the walk back towards his motel. He remembered older days when he would live in the woods to save money, and he couldn't say he missed them. Lafayette wasn't quite and outdoorsman.

He approached his room and let himself in. It was a one bed room with damp carpet and a broken mini fridge. The works. He sat down on the bed and picked up the TV remote to watch the news. The story right now was about some locals going missing. They probably just got eaten by bears.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me