wнaт вrιngѕ υѕ тogeтнer | shapeshifters | open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Postby eggos. » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:32 am

. maximus corbin .
      .. male .. twenty-five .. in/out shift .. east warrior .. in the forest .. leandro, logan
    Max was sure he was in the clear until he heard the panting of a human. Or course he wasn't, that'd be too cliche. The leopard crouched down lower once he faintly saw Leandro. The human had a slight look of defeat. Good, he needed that. Maximus gave a small cheer in his mind to know he had thwarted the enemy and successfully protected his pack. He always had that sense of victory though, so it was fine. He eventually looked away and around the area. Once Leandro -- who was currently picking some type of herbs -- would leave, he'd go out of this bush that was currently stabbing into his pelt rather uncomfortably and from himself yet again to get the burrs put and report back to Mickey.

That would've been the case if he literally hadn't shifted out of reflex as the thorn went into his paw and stepped back, snapping a branch. Maximus felt still, fur bristling. He was definitely going to get caught; he couldn't run as fast with a slightly injured paw and fur tagging from burrs, but Leandro would definitely notice the sharp sound. But maybe if he shifted he could play it off...? Stupid, stupid! But a good last resort. With a few passing moments of realizing he was gonna get caught either way, he shifted into a human, instantly hissing in pain with the sharp points from thorns pricked at his skin. He stood up hurriedly, wincing at the process. Max dusted himself, biting his lip and looking up at Leandro slowly. Now that he was human he realized how stupid his idea was.

. miles winters .
      .. male .. twenty-seven .. not shift .. west healer .. in the field .. kerry
    They walked in silence for a while, and Miles didn't really mind it. The sounds of nature were peaceful and set him at ease. But that was disturbed when Kerry grabbed his arm and shakily pointed towards something wordlessly. Curious, Milo glanced over then did a double take and frowned at the half eaten rabbit. It was an unfortunate sight, and he knew it affected Kerry deeply, her being a rabbit shift. The healer looked back down at her watery eyes and offered a sympathetic smile. "Hey Kerry? Don't be sad, it died to feed some other animal and their kids. Like the pack. We hunt other animals to feed kids like you," he pulled her into a warm reassuring hug. "So they died to give life to others. Which is good. Now c'mon, being sad isn't good for you." Miles released her lightly and smiled down at her. "Aria wouldn't like to see you like that. Nobody wants to see you sad." Milo squeezed her hand and slowly began walking with her again.
eggos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wнaт вrιngѕ υѕ тogeтнer | shapeshifters | open

Postby Festival » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:10 am

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 𝚏𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚑 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
♛ scientist ♚ human ♟ crush ; none ♜ 27 years old ♞ gay ♝ tags ; jaxon, anjou ♛

-- waiting

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚗 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
♛ second-in-command, west pack ♚ shift ; german shepard ♟ crush ; none ♜ 23 years old ♞ bisexual ♝ tags ; miles, kerry ♛

As Simon drew nearer to camp, he spotted Miles and Kerry headed towards him. As the
two of them approached, he shifted into his human form - for they were both in theirs,
and it facilitated easier conversation - and raised one hand in greeting.
"Hi, guys," he called. "I've just been patrolling around." He didn't give a more in-
depth reason for his absence from camp, deciding there was no point - after all, it had
mostly just been to clear his head. "What's up?"

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 𝚜𝚔𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚛 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
♛ medic, east pack ♚ shift ; raven ♟ crush ; n/a ♜ 20 years old ♞ aroace ♝ tags ; leandro, logan, maximus ♛

Sky watched as Leandro accidentally stumbled closer and closer to Maximus's hiding spot.
While she didn't feel any particular attachment yet to her pack, there was still a strong
desire not to lose her freedom, which was the most important thing she had, as far as she
was concerned. Safety in numbers was the whole point of the pack idea. If she expected
other shifters to come to her aid if she was in danger of being caught, she should do the
same now - to guarantee her own safety in the future.
She swooped down from the sky and landed on a branch near the bush the snow leopard
shifter was hiding under - and watched as he accidentally shifted back into a human form,
ready to assist if she thought it necessary and possible.
Festival

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:25 am

Leandro Marquez
25|Male|Homosexual
Human|Medic
Tagged: Logan, Max,
Skylar.
This was why, Leandro thought, furious with himself, he made a note of which way he went and at which trees. Instead of just blindly running off into the forest to chase something that he wasn't even sure was still around! Sure, he managed to get the herbs that he was looking for, but he knew that he could've also gotten them if he'd stuck to his original plan. He blamed the creature, whatever it was, simply to try and not accept any responsibility for himself, even though he knew that it was his fault that he was now lost. Maybe he could scream - surely one of the other humans would find him that way. However, he didn't get much further in thinking about what he could do to try and make it back to the other humans, as he heard a branch snapping. Someone was there. Leandro hesitated, and he started walking slowly towards the thorny bush, unsure what to expect.
Once he got as close as he dared, he glanced in, and saw that there was another human looking up. Leandro's eyes widened slightly, and he took a step back. "Who are you?" he asked, after a few minutes of stunned silence.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeonB » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:57 am

Shiloh | 19 | Shifter | Healer |West Pack | Tags: Aria

“I’m sure I could find something!” Shiloh tells her leader, as she hogs back to look over their stores. She scans over the shelves, jars, and hanging bundles of plants, roots, and herbs. Her eyes settle on one of their more popular medicinal plants, Feverfew. She grabs a handful of the daisy-looking flowers, and carefully plucked off the leaves. She puts some in a small leather bag Incase Aria needs more at any point, and then begins to boil the rest. After a few minutes, she carefully pours the tea into a cup, and goes to find Aria. She stands outside for a moment, until she spots her up on her rock. Careful not to spill anything, she makes her way over and hands the drink to Aria. “Here, this should help! And just Incase it doesn’t go away immediately, here are a few extra leaves. You can eat them whatever way you like, just be warned they’re a bit bitter!” She says, handing the small bag over. “And please don’t try to overwork yourself... Stress can only make things worse! If it doesn’t get better soon, just stop by and we’ll see what we can do.”
NeonB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saltcow » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:38 pm

(( UMMHHH, I wrote four paragraphs awhile ago and I 'posted' it, but my computer hates me and I guess it didn't ?? I am really sorry ! I will get my post up really soon !))
saltcow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saltcow » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:08 pm

inej. female. seventeen. shifter, currently in her fox form. mood ; content. tags ; nick, but otherwise open.

Inez was lost in thought, jumping over logs and rocks mindlessly, nick following her stride for stride. her mind drifted form one memory to the next, each somewhat more horrid than the next. memories of her parents, their capture, their convenient escape and eventually their finding of the packs. she sighed deeply, shaking the memories away.

they have been running through the forest for quite some time, a few hours at the most. each time felt shorter than the last, wanting to keep away from most of the other shifters. she and nick have been going on their lengthy runs before they arrived at camp, they have always felt more at home with each other more than with other people.

Inej and nick stopped, panting heavily, "should we go back, we've lingered way to long..' she said through gasps of air. nick nodded, not a man of very words, and they headed back to camp, drinking before they left. as they trotted back to camp, they marked their favorite hiding places with an inconspicuous rock tower.

nick. male. seventeen. shifter, currently in his fox form. mood ; tired. tags ; Inej, but other wise open.

--same as above.
saltcow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴀᴅʏᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:39 pm

Aria | 22 | Shifter | Leader |West Pack | Tags: Shiloh
Aria watches Shiloh climb up the rocks without spilling the tea, "Thankyou, Shiloh" Aria said as she takes the tea in her hands. Aria takes the bag as friendly as she
Could be. She inspects the leaves then looks at Shiloh and smiles at her. "It worked" Aria said as she stands up "I'm going to go an explore" Aria shifts into a panther, her ears twitching from the wind that blows by. Aria runs into the forest, she climbs a tree and lays on the thick brown branch and thinks about her life.
ʟᴀᴅʏᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PhoenixBird123 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:54 am

Kerry / West Pack / Tags: Miles
Kerry nods as she wipes her tears and walks with Miles. "Thanks, Milo" The child said as she looks at him then sees something behind him. She sees a panther with a scar laying on a tree. Kerry stops then points at the direction the panther is in "Hey, Miles isn't that Aunt Aria?" Kerry said as she looks at the panther that is laying down with no care in the world.
PhoenixBird123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eggos. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:16 am

. maximus corbin .
      .. male .. twenty-five .. in/out shift .. east warrior .. in the forest .. leandro, logan, skylar
    Maximus felt dread begin to settle onto his shoulders once he realized all the questions he would be asked just being here in this moment. Oh he was an absolute idiot. He looked up curiously as he heard a branch sway above his head. Max breathed out in relief when he realized that it was Skylar, a medic of his pack. He recognized that stare anyways. Meaning he had backup if anything went south from here, which hopefully it didn't. Max looked back towards Leandro as the other spoke to him. He put on a innocent but startled look. "Oh. I'm Max," he said cautiously looking around him and turning back to the other person. "What are you doing here?" Maximus asked casually, attempting to look disinterested.

. miles winters .
      .. male .. twenty-seven .. not shift .. west healer .. in the field .. kerry, simon
    Milo looked up sharply as he heard a familiar voice. He smiled and waved once he realized it was Simon the second-in-command. The other came over, explaining his leaving with patrolling. Miles nodded at Simon and let a nervous smile take his face. "Not much. Uhm, Aria ran into camp like ten minutes ago or so," his face turned into a look of serious worry. "She said she saw something really weird and she sorta passed out. She's okay now though, but she told me to get you. I'm worried there might be someone in our territory that isn't supposed to be."
    Milo glanced around for a moment, then frowned. "It might be humans but—" Milo was cut off at Kerry's question and turned to look in the direction she was pointint. Sure enough, it was a panther. He was sure it was Aria, the presense was enough; he assumed Kerry wasn't really experienced yet to know her pack from regular animals. "Yeah, speaking of which." Milo hummed lightly.

(sorry about the late response; school and stuff)
eggos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:41 am

Leandro Marquez
25|Male|Homosexual
Human|Medic
Tagged: Logan, Max,
Skylar.
He also glanced up, towards the bird that had landed on a branch near to him. He took a cautious step back, uncertain as to why there was a bird - a raven - even in the forest. It didn't occur to him that the raven might be a shifter. Leandro then looked towards who he presumed was a human, and he folded his arms. He didn't know anyone named Max, so he assumed that he didn't have any business being in the forest. "I'm searching and collecting medicinal herbs, to take back to my campsite." His eyes glanced over Max, then he added, "But now I don't know my way back, because I was chasing some sort of creature. Perhaps you should also come with me, and get you patched up."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me