wнaт вrιngѕ υѕ тogeтнer | shapeshifters | open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: wнaт вrιngѕ υѕ тogeтнer | shapeshifters | open

Postby LukeDeadwood » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:37 am

Penrose
24/Male/Homosexual
Shifter/Loner
Waterfall
Tags: Open
Penrose stepped out from the trees that surrounded the waterfall and examined the area, ears twitching for any noise. When he heard nothing he stepped closer to the body of water and took the chance to do the roar-bark he was capable of doing, though quietly to try and spook any critter that could've been nearby. When nothing stirred he released a sigh and took another chance and shifted into his human form. Penrose nervously bit his lip, still unsure of being out and about but nonetheless he crouched next to the water and dipped his hand into it, not really bothered by the chill.

Daniel Carter
21/Male/Bisexual(more for men)
Shifter/West pack warrior
Camp/Camp Outskirts
Daniel casually walked around the camp as his leopard, lightly nodding his head and flicking his tail in a greeting to those he passed. After a bit he decided there wasn't much he could do - or wanted to do, in reality - and went off to find a spot to lay down. The shifter soon found a found a nice shady spot that was just outside of camp, making it so that way he could still be nearby if he was needed for something or if something happened, and he happily plopped himself down with a huff.

Amanda Ray
22/Female/Bisexual
Shifter/West pack hunter
West pack camp
Amanda gave soft smiles and slight waves to the people she passed, giving soft "hello"s as she walked by them. After some time she looked up at the sky, clicking her tongue at the color. With it getting a little bit later in the day, she figured that she might as well try to get some more hunting in. She gave some more waves as she walked towards the exit of the camp, shaking her head as she spotted a certain lazy-head warrior before she shifted and flew up into a nearby tree to have a good view of a nearby clearing to keep an eye out for any potential hunt.
LukeDeadwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:05 am

Leandro Marquez
25|Male|Homosexual
Human|Medic
Tagged: Logan, Max,
Skylar.
He glanced warily at the raven, letting out a slight shriek when the raven cawed, mostly because it seemed very threatening, and he'd been concerned that he was about to be attacked. Leandro glanced towards Max again, with a slight frown. "Are you sure? I take my role as a medic very seriously, maybe I should at least get you back to camp, to check you over, and then someone can drive you back to town." He suggested, because he was certain that Max wouldn't know his own way back, considering they were both out here. He tilted his head to one side, when Max told him about the creature, finding the tale curious, but he supposed it would be believable. He then shook his head slightly. "No, I just... it was watching me. And I just wanted to get a proper look at it... to find out what it was. And to also prove that I'm not crazy and paranoid."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saltcow » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:30 pm

ghost cat wrote:
      inej. female. seventeen. shifter, currently in her fox form. mood ; content. tags ; nick, but otherwise open.

Inez was lost in thought, jumping over logs and rocks mindlessly, nick following her stride for stride. her mind drifted form one memory to the next, each somewhat more horrid than the next. memories of her parents, their capture, their convenient escape and eventually their finding of the packs. she sighed deeply, shaking the memories away.

they have been running through the forest for quite some time, a few hours at the most. each time felt shorter than the last, wanting to keep away from most of the other shifters. she and nick have been going on their lengthy runs before they arrived at camp, they have always felt more at home with each other more than with other people.

Inej and nick stopped, panting heavily, "should we go back, we've lingered way to long..' she said through gasps of air. nick nodded, not a man of very words, and they headed back to camp, drinking before they left. as they trotted back to camp, they marked their favorite hiding places with an inconspicuous rock tower.

nick. male. seventeen. shifter, currently in his fox form. mood ; tired. tags ; Inej, but other wise open.

--same as above.
saltcow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:36 pm

Austin|18|Human (Photographer)|Camp|Tags: Penrose

As Austin walks around the clearing, taking photos of just about everything, he hears the roar of a waterfall. His face lights up as he thinks of the cool picture he could get of a waterfall. Immediately, he sets off in the direction the nose is coming from. After a good few minutes, he enters a big area around the waterfall he had heard. His clothes were almost immediately soaked from the millions of droplets of spray in the air. Austin is startled to see another person crouched by the waterfall. He frowns, wondering if he's seen this person before. Then again, Austin knows he hasn't met many people who are at the camp with him. "Hey," he says softly, watching the person in front of him. He walks towards the man, speaking along the way. "I'm Austin, a photographer at the camp. I haven't seen you before. What do you do?" he asks, reaching the edge of the water and crouching next to the other guy.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:33 am

--------------===-----
𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕒
Mountain Lion
|west pack warrior|21|
|outside east pack territory |
-Animal Form-
with: open
-------======--------9
Tabitha lay under a tree studying the area around her. Everything was so quiet, the silence didn't last long as her ears perked up hearing a noise. It was a roar and she knew exactly who it came from. Making the executive desition to see what the leader wanted she approached towards Aria's direction. Once she got a good look at her she ran off. Tabitha was a little confused at first but then caught on at what was going on. She followed silently moving like a snake through the trees and the dense plantlife not making a sound. Soon she heard commotion as pack members were coming to the leader's aid. She hid staying a good ten feet away and listened. Humans had entered the campgrounds again. Her ears flattened just at the thought of it. She bolted out of the scene heading out of the territory. She head east towards the waterfall and stopped right in front of the East pack border, she began to move south climbing down the rocks careful not to cross the border.
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me