Just Imagine ( Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Just Imagine ( Open and Accepting)

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:44 pm

ℌ𝔞𝔴𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢/ 𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔢/ 𝔏𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 : Arcade/ 𝔗𝔞𝔤𝔰: Jolliene

Hawthorne gave a warm laugh as she kissed his nose and dragged him across the road. He loved seeing her so exited, it made his heart feel just a little lighter. Though, Jolliene really didn't need to drag him. He was just as exited as she was. " Ach, I'm comin', I'm comin' " He said, grinning, " Just warning you, be prepared to lose to me." The captain hadn't been in an arcade since he was a kid. Noticing the others glares, he gave them a warning look. Hawthorne was a very powerful looking guy and he wasn't going to let anyone disrespect Jolliene while he was around. Though, he shrugged it off and went over to join her at the token machine. " You're not afraid to be seen with me, are you?" He teased her lightly, planting a light kiss in her cheek. Hawthorne paid for several tokens and split them with her before she could protest, " What do you want to play first?" He asked
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:55 pm

J O L L I E N E
Female/19 ☆ Witch ☆ Location//
Arcade☆ Tagged// Hawthrone☆

Fiddling in her purse she looked for her debit card and pulled it out with a relieved look on her face. Lolking at all the confusing buttons on the machine she tilted her head nervously before turning to see Hawthrone ward off the people glaring, her social anxiety relaxing a bit before he snuck up behind her and leaned over her shoulder to kiss her cheek. "Ach!" She said turning around to see it was only the brute. "Jeez i thought you were on old creep." She laughed loudly. Seeing him already pay she pouted, "Im clearly capable of paying for childrens games myself thank you very much!" Taking the tokens from his hand she ruffled his hair and ran into the arcade room, looking at the horror games she enjoyed to play.

ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:59 pm

Glacier Icefeld Human (Considered Imaginary) Renee Tags: Renee

Glacier nodded and pulled open her little pouch before snapping. The room suddenly turned a soft baby blue as a few knickknacks hovered out setting themselves down on shelves and table tops on her side of the room a picture of her and another girl together being placed beside her bed.
The woman swept her gaze along her side of the room, the various paintings and carvings on the walls,the alter which sat just beside her bed. It was amazing, the once dull white room was now filled with colours.
"Perfect." she whispered before turning back to her human.
"Is there a specific colour you would like the room?" she offered smiling.

ᵣₑₓₜₒₙ ₙₑᵤfₑₗd Human Naomi Tags: Naomi

Rex stiffened when the girl had noticed his staring a bit embarrassed if he was honest, "Of course you are and you're doing a perfect job of it too." he stated patting the girl on the head ever so softly. From this angle, the male could see perfectly into Naomi's eyes and quickly found himself lost in their beauty.
Rexton's heart started to race and he was afraid it would beat out of his rib cage or that the girl in front of him would hear. She kissed his forehead causing a soft flush of red to coat his cheeks. Rex didn't know why, nor did he notice but everything around him had stopped, and his pupils had dilated quite a bit.
A typical sign of falling in love, unfortunately the male really never did know what love was, nor did he ever receive any love leaving him clueless to the feeling that was absolutely shaking and changing his world.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:09 pm

Edith | Female | Imaginary(idk what she is honestly) | Hetero | 16(kind of) | No human yet | Single |

"Nice to meet you Chad" She said trying to push away the negative tone he had suddenly took on. "You uh,
Ok? You seem a little tense? Did I do something to offend you?"
She honestly had no idea why the large reptile was now upset, but she was sure it was probably her

Renee | Female | Human | Hetero | 18 | No Imaginary(yet) | Single | Location: Apartment |
Tags: Open

"N-not really. It looks fine. Th3 blue is nice" In all honesty, she liked the color and she didn't want to say something different and offend Glacier.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:18 pm

" I should be offended by that. I'm not an old creep yet " He laughed. The captain followed Jolliene, grinning crookedly," Ach, I don't doubt that. As much as it might surprise you, I can be a gentleman sometimes." He looked over the horror games, a little perplexed. Hawthorne had never played anything like this before. " How do you play this?" He asked, making a motion to one of the games. Though he didn't want to seem helpless, he really was a bit lost. After all, it had been a long time since he had been to a place like this. If it wasn't obvious, the captain didn't do very many things "Just for fun".
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cats&Cucumbers » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:00 pm

Probably a Doctor wrote:
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
M I C KxxxM U N D Y
─ [ " Now that's somethin' ya dun see every day " ] ─
Cis-Male _ Form_ Centaur - Imaginary_ 25 _ Bicurious
Tags;; Jazz

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

He nodded and figured that at one point in time there was more than one centaur in the city
He figured his race or species was dying out.. considering that he hadn't seen any more than himself
It was really depressing.. and he sighed while shrugging, soon coming to a stop at his floor
Looking up, he waited until Jazz was out before following suit and moving off down the carpeted hall
"Well.. if th' elevator wos broke.. ah'd prolly use th' stairs.." he began with a shrug as his hooves made soft thumping noises with each step
"An'.. ah'd jes have ta deal with trynna go up three flights of stairs ta get to me room."
His room was at the end of the hallway.. and he really hated stairs.. especially with being half horse and with no traction whatsoever
"Either that or ah sleep down in the lobby.."
He chuckled softly, sounding more like an exasperated wheeze before going silent
"Anyways..." he hummed while turning to unlock his door and open it up for her
It was empty on the inside.. barely any furniture.. and a dusty room saved for his human
Whenever he'd find them..
_

══════════

Jazz
Female
Human
Bisexual

5’8"
Raven black hair
Dark silver-blue eyes
Tags: Mick
══════════
Jazz looked around the room with a curious expression. She wasn't really sure what to expect in a centaur's house, so she wasn't exactly surprised, given she wasn't anticipating anything in the first place. Still, she had never seen such a bare room in this apartment building. They generally made sure the newcomers lived like at least the upper-middle-class, if not better. Still, perhaps he had asked for minimal furniture. She supposed it would be easier for his kind to navigate the living room without couches and coffee tables to trip on. The ceiling was also higher than she remembered- perhaps it was a special room. "Minimalistic." She commented with a wry smile that said she was aware that it was likely not just a stylistic choice. She made her way into the room after another moment's pause and proceeded to take in the walls and window placement. "Do you have a bed or anything?" She questioned, looking at him with curiosity. She was trying to ignore the fact that she was basically in a stranger's house, and for some reason the emptiness of the space made her feel more claustrophobic than she would with furniture. Perhaps it was the unfamiliarity that was getting to her. She distracted herself by wondering about the lifestyle he might lead. She knew horses slept on the ground or standing up, but he was only part horse. And, she wasn't even sure if it was actually a horse or some magical creature that just happened to look like a horse. If he sleeps in a bed, it must be a mattress on the floor. She thought to herself. It was hard to imagine a bedframe that would hold his weight.
Cats&Cucumbers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:20 pm

J O L L I E N E
Female/19 ☆ Witch ☆ Location//
Arcade☆ Tagged// Hawthrone☆

Looking at the game that Hawthrone had decided to play she stepped up next to him and moved her hands to his, adjusting his thumbs to the triggers and his index fingers on the side buttons. "Whaddya mean, Yet?... Jeez if thats the case sign me up for a new partner." Teasing him she poked the end of his nose before getting her hands gripped on the joystick and placed her fingers in position. Putting the tokens into the machine she looked at the title of the game, "Zombie empire?.." She said quietly to herself. She played this game when she was younger. "Basically, you shoot the zombies and win tickets, the more you shoot the more tickets you get."

N A O M I
Female ◐ 22 ◐ Human// Rex ◐ Tagged; Rex◐

Feeling him pat her on the head she gently leaned into his hand, she enjoyed being praised. Hearing his words of praise also made her happy, "Thank you." She almost purred. Her Icy gold speckled eyes gazed over at Rexton, his eyes seemed to have dilated for some reason. Unsure as to why, she didnt want to both him with her questions. Lightly placing her cold hand over his she gently pulled him out of his chair and into a tight embrace. Hugs really did make anyone feel better, "Would it be weird... If i told you i liked you?.." She murmured quietly hoping he wouldn't hear.

ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rachel Amber » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:54 pm

Rachel Amber
sexuality: pansexual
species: the tempest
crush: no-one
tags: no-one
feeling: nervous
Rachel made her way through the colorful city until she stumbled upon a restaurant that served the food she was craving, sushi. She wondered if it would be different than the usual back home. She opened the door and the restaurant looked almost futuristic instead of the usual Japanese places. Rachel couldn't help but stare in awe, there were no waitresses or servers for the tables, and then she realized it was a self serve place, with a pay station at the door. Rachel felt her pockets, and then realized. Her wallet and probably all of her new resident cards were back at her apartment. She scoffed, her stomach growling.

The bartender noticed Rachel and gave her a nod, recognizing that she was one of the new imaginaries that showed up and indicated she could just have a free pass this time around. This surprised Rachel, she hadn't seen this much hospitality in a long time. She couldn't express her gratitude properly, so she nodded and walked over to the bar, grabbing a plate and grabbing what she wanted: sushi, noodles, and vegetables. "I don't know quite how to thank you, but I don't mind coming back to pay you after I get my things from my bags and my pay cards." She said to the bartender, placing her plate on the counter and sitting with her. She seemed lonely, and Rachel is a naturally curious girl. She usually can tell what people are thinking, as she always has had a strong sense of intuition. The woman shook her head and insisted that it was okay. "Well, thank you, really." Rachel began to eat, and the woman and her spoke for the duration of her meal about life in this colorful city.
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Just Imagine ( Open and Accepting

Postby Jonas moore » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:02 pm

Chad | Male | Dragon | Strait | 2017 | no human(yet) | Location: on Path with Edith | Tags:eidth

no no nothing you did,just some people that I knew about a human lifespan ago brought me here against my will” he said with a bit of regret for talking to her like that(sorry if I get confused a lot I usted to rping w/2-3 other people)
Last edited by Jonas moore on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonas moore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:55 pm

" Sounds easy enough" He nodded confidently. Hawthorne's cheeks turned pink faintly as Jolliene moved his hands to the correct position on the controls. He couldn't help but notice how large his hands were compared to her. The captain thought that it was adorable how much smaller she was. Though, he couldn't let his focus wander, he had a game to win.

Obviously, Hawthorne had never played Zombie Empire before, so he didn't know how to use the controls. But, as the game began, the captain quickly caught on. Even though he wasn't the best player, he really did enjoy the game.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me