The End Days (Post-Apocalyptic Vampire/Human/Demon RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

How well do you think you would survive in this scenario? 1=bad 10=perfect

8%
5%
10%
10%
21%
13%
21%
13%
No votes
No votes

Total votes : 39

Re: The End Days (Post-Apocalyptic Vampire/Human/Demon RP)

Postby ToxicCharger1977 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:27 pm

Skyler Mills/17/Human (Vamp Commoner)/Slums/Tags: Kelly, Aika
Skyler's head titled upwards and slightly to the side as he spoke. She looked back down to the ground, feeling guilty of reminding him of it. But once he'd laughed she felt a bit better. She shook his hand and looked up, noticing how Kelly seemed to feel off.
Her eyes moved to a pair of eyes looking down from a roof above them. She froze. Was she watching them the whole time?
Skyler slowly moved her hand to Kelly's shoulder, so as to move his attention to the girl on the roof. She looked back up to her and tilted her head in question.

ToxicCharger1977 wrote:
Skyler Mills/17/Human (Vamp Commoner)/Slums/Tags: Kelly, Aika
Skyler froze as the girl spoke, her cheeks turning bright red, which was noticeable as her skin was fair. She was flustered, thinking quickly, taking a small step away from Kelly. "Couple!? uh-no!" She looked over Kelly, noticing that aside from his skinniness, he was a bit cute. But they'd only just met, and Skyler wasn't really that type of girl. "No. We aren't siblings either. Uh- we've only just met, actually." Her voice had calmed down a little and she was speaking peacefully. She smiled at the girl. "Uh-I'm Skyler."
☣ Stand Back......It's About To Get Dangerous ☣
Heya! I'm Toxic. If you'd like to know more about me, check out my profile! If you're interested in my art or my stories, check out my deviant account, at https://toxicsart.deviantart.com/ Toxic out...peace!
ToxicCharger1977

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:52 pm

( ) —
    VAXAS TAVRINTH
    ══════════════════════════════════════════════════
    form ║ age twenty-four ║ weapon katana ║ resistance commander ║ power soul manifestation ║ species human
    — tags gene
      Cheater? No. Vaxas was definitely a champion. He won fair and square. Absolutely. There was a shrug coming from him before Gene reached the field, and when she did, Vaxas puffed out his chest in reaction to the playful punch in the shoulder. "Cheaters don't get prizes but I'm not a cheater. My wings are a part of me and you're technically allowed to use any appendages you have in a race." He spread his wings dramatically. "I will take you up on your offer, though."

Vaxas removed his holster from his back and drew the katana, tossing the sheath to the side. His wings slowly receded back into his shoulder blades, coming up as a teal flame that enveloped the blade. The sword was brought to the Commander's lips as he planted a kiss on the rain guard for good measures. "Paradox," he whispered to his weapon. "Fight well."

The katana was spun between the Commander's hands as he paced backwards and took a defensive stance, sword held in front of him at an angle in case Gene decided to aim for his face or chest first. He definitely believed that she wouldn't be so disgraceful but Mallius had said before that your spar opposition and your friend are two different people. Vaxas learned to never doubt his younger brother when it came to combat advice. His proof for this notion was written on his face in the form of a scar. Vaxas swept his hair out of his eyes, revealing the jagged skin over his right eye and the broken and grey iris.

"Right. No powers belonging to us as people. Powers of our weapons may be present. Are we incorporating some hand to hand? A pure weapon fight seems boring to me."
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:53 pm

𝓖𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓮 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓼 ≋Second in Command≋Location: School Courtyard≋Tags: Vaxas≋

Gene chuckled at his comment and looked him dead in the eyes, "Pshhh, is that even a question?"
The girl held out her hands and a set of wind and fire wheels appeared in them, "I'd be no match for you even with Abaddon as my weapon if we weren't mixing in martial art skill. Every man for themself at the drop of a dime!"
With those last few words, Gen chucked a small silver round thing into the air watching it intently a smile on her face, as the coin dropped her stance changed to a much lower and centered one bringing her hands up to the front of her chest in a boxing stance keeping her fists close to her body, but no so close the wheels are toughing her.
Once the "dime" drops, Gene rushes forwards surprisingly fast for her short stature in a mode of concentration. This was severely different from on the battlefield, if the second in command didn't step up her game, she would get her ass whooped by this guy.
"Abaddon..." she said in a clam tone causing the wheels in her hand to begin glowing.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:32 pm

( ) —
    VAXAS TAVRINTH
    form ║ age twenty-four ║ weapon katana ║ resistance commander ║ power soul manifestation ║ species human
    — tags gene
      Truth be told, Vaxas was a little afraid. He still didn't know the full abilities of Gene's weapon and the fact that they were glowing with her hands didn't help, either. The Commander was quite confused about the dime drop, though. Did Gene just carry a dime to every fight to make her opening line sound badass? It was a possiblity that Vaxas couldn't count out, but maybe she just had a dime because she wanted to get a drink from a vending machine or something... Although drinks did cost ninety cents more than she had. These random thoughts were what fueled Vaxas through a fight. With something to think about, he didn't keep to concentrate on footing and worry so much that he'd lose it. He's always had a strange style of combat, but it was also stealthy. Vaxas didn't have street smarts— he had sword smarts.

Paradox had that distinct teal illumination to it. Around it were speckles like fireflies, pushed back by a light breeze as Gene rushed forward. Vaxas pulled off a bit of a stunt as well, leaping into the air at a safe distance away from Gene. His legs definitely took him places. Vaxas was glad he was tall and was able to propel himself so high without his wings. He came down with the point of his sword toward the ground, getting ready to jam it into the dirt of the field directly in front of Gene.
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:55 pm

𝓖𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓮 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓼 ≋Second in Command≋Location: School Courtyard≋Tags: Vaxas≋

The instant Vaxas had started to move Gene stopped in her tracks an animalistic instinct coming over her, the girl knew what was coming. Quicklt, she jumped backwards just as several wheels materialized in the air around her. In her mind numbers were being added up so as to not destroy the surrounding area.
"Abaddon, eight meter four layered fan condensed settings..." she mumbled to the wheels as more and more appeared in the air around her, a minefield of blades. This was Abaddon's power, to create several wheels and to use them as projectiles perfect for mid to close ranged combat. Time seemed to go in slow motion for the girl in this fight, it was rare she ever used her weapon, normally she would rely on her powers, but Gene couldn't go killing Vaxas, the resistance would suffer.
The girl knew her weapon was powerful, and this attack incredibly useful, but there was one huge weakness, the time it took to set up an array and the fact that all cues had to be given verbally. If Gene ever lost her ability to speak in a battle she would most definitely lose.
Before all of this end of the world stuff happened Gene had been an amazing acrobat in training making her ability level high. This provided her with further amazing skill to do battle with.
Now, with her attack set, she simply waited for Vaxas' attack to be launched.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:55 am

Charlie|15|Human Commoner|Glory City (Near the Wall)|Tags: (Vaxas, Genevieve)

Charlie watches in amazement as a woman joins the man on the field and they begin fighting. Should I do something to help? But what? I can't actually do anything... An idea pops into Charlie's head as she watches. I could get the guards! They'd be able to stop this. Charlie hurries off, back through the building and out towards the guards.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:29 pm

Zyon Lunarium I 19 I Vampire Noble- 2nd Progenitor I Fire manipulation and Immunity I Bi I Location: Meeting I Tags: Queen, Progenitors

Zyon rolled his eyes discreetly, and tried to stifle a chuckle at Terrance's behavior. The progenitors extreme devotion to the queen was always a good source of entertainment. And his loyalty was something Zyon admired. At least out of all the progenitors, Zyon never had to wonder about Terrance's motives. They were obvious, which was refreshing to say the least.

Alia Vanderee I 17 I Human footsoldier for resistance (spy for vampires) I Telepathy I Straight I Location: Glory City I Tags: Charlie

Alia saw a girl run by while she was patrolling the city. She seemed stressed and Alia approached her. "What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost?" She asked concerned. The girl had obviously been running fast and in a hurry, which could only mean trouble. Though as to what kind, Alia had no idea.

(Sorry for the short reply. I've got a bit of writer's block.)
If you ever need to talk in these crazy times, don’t hesitate to PM me.
I am 18+ just FYI (and if you ever need advice)
BLM

My viscets
My Characters
My toyhouse
Check out my ongoing fantasy RP with PhoenixaSpark

url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2775820#p89808265]Image[/url]ImageImage
Ravenshadow17's pet.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:14 pm

Charlie|15|Human Commoner|Glory City (Resistance School)|Tags: Alia

"Aah!" Charlie yells and skids to a stop as another girl suddenly appears. She takes a big breath, gulping in the air. "I- I saw these two people fighting! One had wings and the other person was using like these giant flaming wheels! I'm going to get the guards to let them know," says Charlie, panting after her spiel. "Wait, who are you?" Charlie asks, suddenly back to her usually suspicious self.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:39 pm

Zyon Lunarium I 19 I Vampire Noble- 2nd Progenitor I Fire manipulation and Immunity I Bi I Location: Meeting I Tags: Queen, Progenitors

Zyon rolled his eyes discreetly, and tried to stifle a chuckle at Terrance's behavior. The progenitors extreme devotion to the queen was always a good source of entertainment. And his loyalty was something Zyon admired. At least out of all the progenitors, Zyon never had to wonder about Terrance's motives. They were obvious, which was refreshing to say the least.

Alia Vanderee I 17 I Human footsoldier for resistance (spy for vampires) I Telepathy I Straight I Location: Glory City I Tags: Charlie

"I'm a footsoldier for the resistance. Relax, I'm on your side. Show me where this fight is, I'll see what I can do." She explained, trying to sooth Charlie. The fight sounded interesting. Maybe she could learn a thing or two from the fighters. She gestured for Charlie to lead the way.
If you ever need to talk in these crazy times, don’t hesitate to PM me.
I am 18+ just FYI (and if you ever need advice)
BLM

My viscets
My Characters
My toyhouse
Check out my ongoing fantasy RP with PhoenixaSpark

url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2775820#p89808265]Image[/url]ImageImage
Ravenshadow17's pet.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:24 pm

( ) —
    VAXAS TAVRINTH
    — tags gene
      Vaxas recognized Gene's footing. He was glad he knew his attack's range as well... Although his gaze began to shift to the wheels that began to set in place around him. This wasn't good. Vaxas needed to maintain defense and offense at the same time. "Paradox, one yard shock and soul field..." The Commander was playing a dangerous game here. Commanding his demon weapon to lay out two moves at once was difficult and required full concentration. Vaxas had this, but he was focussing his sword's energy on two different places which significantly decreased the power he was able to place into each move.

The moment the sword was planted in the ground, the teal glow around his katana drained into the field and pushed outward with a great force that covered roughly a yard. The grass was swept flat and Vaxas had to shift in order to keep his own balance. At the same time the shockwave occurred, the same glow came up around his sword again, then around himself. This didn't grant Vaxas immunity from whatever attack Gene had planned against him, it simply increased his defense and would hopefully lighten the damage.
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me