For Solodin ( Closed)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: For Solodin ( Open and Accepting )

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:31 pm

ℌ𝔞𝔴𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢/ 𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔩𝔩/ 𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔢/ 𝔏𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 :The waterfall, forest / 𝔗𝔞𝔤𝔰: Arkady, Soren, Alexandria, Basil, Donatello,
Spencer

Hawthorne was quiet as he listened to his siblings. His expression was as unreadable as ever, though his eyes gave away his worry and guilt. All he cared about was his sibling's safety at the moment. He wasn't going to put them in any more danger. Hawthorne thought about what Soren and Alex said carefully before replying. " I don't want you three out here any longer than you have to be, Alex. We need to get back to Solodin as soon as possible." He looked back at the forest before continuing," Soren is right. There are probably Howlers out there right now. You and Basil are in no condition to fight at all." Hawthorne coughed slightly from the smoke, but seemed perfectly fine. He continued," I can't take down a scouting pack of Howlers. Not after using so much magic." Hawthorne admitted quietly. For him, this was almost like admitting defeat. If he couldn't fight, the captain felt nearly useless. He looked down at Basil, who was still unconscious. Another bitter stab of guilt pained his heart. But, Hawthorne couldn't dwell on it, he had a mission. Raising his head, he gently put his hand on Soren's shoulder. Hawthorne had full confidence in his brother. " Alright, see what you can do about healing her. We'll see about going home then." The captain looked grim, but determined.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: For Solodin ( Closed)

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:39 pm

Alexandria|Princess|Quell|15|Waterfall, Forest| Tags: Hawthorne, Soren, Basil

Alex narrowed her eyes at her oldest brother. She understood where he was coming from, but she didn't want to leave just yet. "Hawthorne, couldn't we stay a bit longer, after Basil's healed? Please? I've regained some strength, I can fight. I'm not entirely helpless you know," Alex says. "Besides, Basil will need some time to recuperate, unless you want our progress getting home to be extremely slow," she adds.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Issun » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:09 pm

•••[♥ Prince Soren] [Quell; Purple/Blue] [Location: The forest] [Tags: Basil, Alexandria, Hawthorne]
    Soren smiled faintly as he listened to Hawthorne, at least thankful that he wasn't going to try and insist on acting on his own. It helped him relax, at least slightly, and he was comforted a bit by his hand on his shoulder, nodding to him. His brother's apparent confidence in him was reassuring, at the least. "I'll do my best," he responded. Though, he was fairly confident he could heal her physical injuries, if nothing else. He could only hope her magic would heal naturally from there. He reached over, taking Basil from Hawthorne and carefully sitting down with her, holding her up. A wing opened to fold around her in an instinctive, protective manner, and he used the sleeve of his jacket to lightly dab some of the blood off from her face where it leaked to stain the scarf covering her face, not wanting it to get any more dampened until he could find the opportunity to replace it with something else. He listened as Alex spoke, and despite understanding her point- resting if they could would be undeniably beneficial, he shook his head. "We should probably try to avoid fighting at all in our condition, though," he commented, speaking softly, as he wasn't wholly focused on actually talking. He held his hand over Basil's forehead where the injury was, a faint, lavender light flickering from his palm to shine over the area. He fell quiet as he healed the wound, getting it to seal up before he rested his hand on her head, touch delicate as ever as he extended his power enough to help alleviate the inevitable pain that would come with the damage out of hope that it'd help her rest easier. That, and if she did wake up, he didn't want her to have extreme head pain.
Issun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:31 am

ℌ𝔞𝔴𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢/ 𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔩𝔩/ 𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔢/ 𝔏𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 :The waterfall, forest / 𝔗𝔞𝔤𝔰: Arkady, Soren, Alexandria, Basil, Donatello, Spencer

Hawthorne gave a small sigh, " I don't know Alex....". He sounded tired and almost defeated. After seeing his siblings hurt, Hawthorne had lost his confidence in his ability to lead. How could he have let this happen? This was all his fault. He had put his family in danger and know they were facing the consequences for his mistake. The captain tried to push these negative thoughts away. He was still in charge, right? If he fell apart at the seams, it would put them in more danger. Hawthorne rubbed his jaw thoughtfully before he continued," We can't stay out here for too long. The Howlers are sure to notice us being out here. Or at the very least, they'll notice this." He gestured to the earthen wall vaguely. " The longer we're out here, the more dangerous it is. We can't risk being caught. None of us are really in any condition to fight. Besides, that would only make our relations with the Howlers even worse." Hawthorne sighed, rubbing his face in exasperation. He looked back at Alex, giving a small nod" But, you have a good point. I think it'll be best to stay a little longer. At least until Basil is healed and we've all rested a bit. " The captain's voice grew a little lower, " We've all pushed ourselves past our limits. I know you're not helpless Alex, but we can't fight the Howlers. Not like this. " Hawthorne leaned against one of the trees , crossing his arms over his chest. Their situation was getting more dangerous by the minute. No matter if they stayed or walked back home, they were still in danger. And it was mainly Hawthorne's responsibility to decide how to keep them all safe. The captain looked grim as he looked out at the forest. He had finally reached a decision. " I think the best thing to do is avoid any confrontation with the Howlers. But if they do attack, we need to be ready. If we rest a while, we may get our some of our strength back." He was mainly talking to Alex, since he knew that Soren was focusing on healing Basil, but he knew that his brother was listening. The captain wasn't sure how Soren would feel about the next part of his plan." Though, I'd feel a bit safer if we were all together. Once Basil is awake, I think we should split up. I want to bring the others here, while you three stay here. I'm the strongest; I can handle the Howlers if they attacked. And you'll all be safer here. Like Alex said, I can put a barrier up to protect you. " He looked over at his siblings, confidence and a hint of pride in his hazel eyes. " And I know you all can handle yourselves together. "
Last edited by rubyrocketboots13 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:27 pm

ℬ𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓵/ 𝓠𝓾𝒆𝓵𝓵/ ℒ𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: The water fall, Forest/ 𝓣𝓪𝓰𝓼: Soren, Alexandria, Donatello, Spencer, Hawthorne

Basil didn't stir as Soren gently took her from Hawthorne and began to heal her. Her face was almost ghostly looking and her expression was pained. But as Soren's healing magic began to take affect, the princess's small frame relaxed and she seemed to rest a lot easier. Thanks to him, the wound on her forehead completely faded away until not even a scar was left. Basil stirred slightly, her eyes fluttering open. " S-soren?" She murmured quietly, " What.. happened?" Blinking dazedly, she looked up at her bother. Her bright green eyes were slightly unfocused. Thankfully, she didn't seem to be in very much pain, just a little dazed at the moment. Everything looked a bit fuzzy to her. Basil rubbed her good eye, attempting to sit up without disturbing Soren's wings. " Wish I had some coffee..." She murmured. Her thoughts were a bit sluggish, but she knew she had been hurt. She couldn't exactly recall what had happened. Though, why else would she suddenly wake up to her brother using his purple healing magic on her? Basil raised her hand to her forehead, wincing slightly.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Issun » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:38 am

•••[♥ Prince Soren] [Quell; Purple/Blue] [Location: The forest] [Tags: Basil, Alexandria, Hawthorne]
    Soren was mostly half-listening as Hawthorne talked, too preoccupied with Basil to be able to split his focus. He was surprised as her eyes opened, and he lifted his wings to move them back and out of her way, flashing a brief smile before watching her closely. She didn't seem to be in pain, at least from what he could tell, and he was relieved that he did a good job. At least I'm good for that much. An ear twitched as he caught part of what Hawthorne said, and he glanced back at him, then back at Basil- stumbling over words, trying to figure out where to start. He closed his mouth, quiet for a moment, frowning. He focused on his sister once more, gaining some train of thought. "We've overextended... so your powers got overused, too. I'm guessing they gave in, and it made part of the wall fall, and- well, Hawthorne protected you, but you still got hit in the head." He raised up a hand and tapped his own forehead, as if in gesture. "Now, their idea... is to put a barrier around us while he gets the others. Give us time to rest and keep us pretty safe." He looked back at his older brother again, eyebrows furrowed, his eyes reflecting uncertainty. "Are you sure that's the best we got?" He knew that, realistically, there wasn't much better that could be done. But his worry nagged at him, and he couldn't stop himself from voicing his concern. "You're the strongest of us, yeah, but you're not really in perfect condition, either..."
Issun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:05 am

Josh / Quell Noble / Location: Aboveworld / Tags: Donnie+Spencer

Josh rolled his eyes but stepped back with a nod. He was panting heavily, absolutely drained of all energy. He slowly lowered himself against a tree and closed his eyes, the pain in his stomach dulling, which let him know the power was fading. "Thanks.." he murmured, a pang of joy deep in his stomach leapt alive. He had gotten some form of approval out of the royal. Josh closed his eyes and smiled softly, enjoying the cool feeling of the bark against his charred back.
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me