Daylight Texas - Mythical Town RP - Open And Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Daylight Texas - Mythical Town RP - Open And Accepting

Postby Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:37 am

Name: Maybelle “May” Razford
Mythical Being: Midnight Weretiger
Looks (Image Optional): 5’2, Ash Black Hair, Crystal Blue Eyes, Short Velvet Dress, Slight Freckles.
Family: Mother: Ralynn Razford (Deceased) Father: Ryan Razford (Deceased)
Relationship: None.
Job: None.
Other: None.

May sat in a dead tree looking at what was once Daylight. “I can’t believe this...” She said to herself, shedding a small tear. “It’s gone, Daylight is gone.” She said to herself, and grabbed a book from her small book bag. She began reading.
Last edited by Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc on Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glowiie » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:48 am

Name:Lila
Mythical Being: Dark Angel
Looks: Jet Black Hair, pale white skin, crimson eyes, a long buttoned up ruby dress.
Family: Mother - Samara- deceased
Relationship:none
Job:none
Other:none

She was sent flying. She fell on the ground knocked out. Many hours later she awoke remember everything. She started to cry. "My mother..." that's all she could say. Over and Over.
glowiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glowiie » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:15 pm

Lila// tags none

She gets up. "I can go this" she breathes. She walks around looking at once was Daylight. "My friends, everyone." She thinks aloud "But this is normal. Not the whole mythical being destroying a town thing but crying after you lose someone or something important, and Daylight was important. Filled with people that come to be free. Like me and Samara, we came here from my abusive father, he was right. We wouldn't stand a chance here, I'd be coming back to him." She said passing what used to be her house. Her mother's necklace lay on top of the dust. Her grabs it and starts to cry. She drops to her knees. She starts to dig through the dirt. She found nothing. She sat there crying
glowiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salty Hootlirious » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:16 am

Name: Steven "Skull" (He just goes by Skull for his last name)
    Mythical Being: Midnight Werewolf (but if okay his facial markings are a faint white of a skull)
    Looks; Steven is a rather handsome young man, but hides a whole bunch of scars. His face isn't scarred much, and that's it. He usually wears something that covers himself up, like heavy clothes and turtle necks, and long pants. His hair is a quiff, but the back of his hair is a bit long
    Family: Died in the tornado
    Relationship: Currently Free
    Job: Bartender
    Other: --

((Hope he's okay?? I really wanted to make another character but only one char is allowed-))
Salty Hootlirious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:18 pm

Delirious Pupp wrote:
    Name: Steven "Skull" (He just goes by Skull for his last name)
    Mythical Being: Midnight Werewolf (but if okay his facial markings are a faint white of a skull)
    Looks; Steven is a rather handsome young man, but hides a whole bunch of scars. His face isn't scarred much, and that's it. He usually wears something that covers himself up, like heavy clothes and turtle necks, and long pants. His hair is a quiff, but the back of his hair is a bit long
    Family: Died in the tornado
    Relationship: Currently Free
    Job: Bartender
    Other: --

((Hope he's okay?? I really wanted to make another character but only one char is allowed-))

Sure! Accepted.
Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:29 pm

Maybelle “May” Razford : Tags - Lila.

May hopped down from her tree, graceful as a tiger. She ran off toward a sound that seemed like crying. She walked up, seeing Lila. “Lil,” She said out of nowhere. “We all miss Daylight. But, we need to get over it. We need to forg— No, not forgive... Forget! Yeah, forget.” She turned Lila around and smiled her slightly yellow smile.
ImageI Have Quit CS. Sorry For Any Inconveniences Caused By My Departure.Image

Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glowiie » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:45 pm

Lila: Tags- May Razford

Lila sat there a second later May was behind her then she was forcefully turned around to see her smile. "Yeah, But how do I forget my mother? Doesn't it seem.... Wrong?" She asked. " I loved my mother. But when my old dog Bliss died Samara taught me something important, remembering they had a good life. But Momma. She did but died a horrible death. Isn't it.... Unfair?" Lila asked. "Anyways, I found her necklace with a picture of her when she was little. Her mother gave it too her, maybe this will help me move on?" She said smiling. She stood up and wiped her dress off. " Hey, at least you're still alive" she thought aloud.
glowiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:15 pm

Maybelle : Tags - Lila.

“Yeah...” She said. “I guess it is wrong... But, problem; I... I...” She stopped talking, and walked out. “Nevermind.” She said at what used to be the door.
ImageI Have Quit CS. Sorry For Any Inconveniences Caused By My Departure.Image

Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glowiie » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:19 am

Lila---tags: May

"Huh?" She said as May walked out "What problem?" She asked but it was too late May already walked out in what used to be her bedroom door. "I wonder if anyone else is still alive too." She said aloud.
glowiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me