New Gods Roleplay (ONLY 3 SPOTS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: New Gods Roleplay

Postby aramoo » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:52 am

(Sounds good! Thanks for replying)
aramoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:00 pm

Blanche trudged on, feeling a barely noticeable change in the weather. An inn? Huh, she hadn't been to one before, she'd just slept in the soft grass, gazing at the sky full of stars. The incline got steeper and steeper and she picked her way up the mountain. From this high up she could see the ruins quadrant and lingered for a moment. Blanche had never thought that before now she would be traveling around the quadrants trying to find the others of her kind. She resumed her trek.
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jacklego5775 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:36 pm

(I updated the first post, and put in my thoughts on godly relations)
Deviantart - jacklego5775
Flight Rising - jacklego5775
Pokefarm Q - jacklego5775

My Stuffs:
Pokemon Roleplay:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3314596
Coding Shop: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=3331545
jacklego5775

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:32 pm

Kian kept walking, and only stopped when he had reached a suitable place to take a short break. He breathed a little heavily, since he'd not actually climbed a mountain of this scale before. The air seemed to be getting a little thinner as well. But they were nearly there. There was just a short way to climb before they could start going down the other side of the mountain. He had to admit, as he glanced to see how Blanche was doing, that he hadn't expected her to follow him this far. He looked at the Ruins Quadrant from where he stood, and frowned slightly when he spotted what seemed to be a storm, off in the distance, in the direction that he knew the inn was. "There's a path that will lead us back down to flat ground." He said, breaking the silence, and then he started walking again, making his way to the winding path.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:01 pm

The two continued travelling through the caverns, and the atmosphere was much quieter than before. Occasionally they would hear echoes of something or other, then the silence again, and it seemed they would lose hope before...
Clarice considered sitting back down, she had been standing for a while, trying to balance herself against the bumpiness of the road, when she saw a couple of figures in the distance. As the approached, she recognised them, jumping less-than-gracefully down from the caravan, which surprised the merchant who slowed in response. "...F-found you!" she exclaimed, almost tackling Aurora with a hug, before quickly spinning on her heel to wave the merchant down and take a moment to compose herself.
"Are you okay?" she asked, turning back to Aurora, before noticing the way she was standing with her leg.
By this time, the merchant had approached, stopping beside the pair, "'Fraid I don't have much in the way of first aid, if that is serious, but we're not too far from town, should be able to find a doctor there. You able to climb up? 'S not the most comfortable of places, but there should be some space up 'ere." he said, gesturing to the back of the caravan.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:56 pm

(Replying later.
I don’t see much wrong with the suggested god relations, but I do want to make sure that god relations don’t necessarily mean human relations. I mean, Aurora is twice Perseus’s age)
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:38 am

The front page hasn't been updated with my character?
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jacklego5775 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:20 pm

(Oh sorry, i'll update it right away)

EDIT: Updated!
Deviantart - jacklego5775
Flight Rising - jacklego5775
Pokefarm Q - jacklego5775

My Stuffs:
Pokemon Roleplay:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3314596
Coding Shop: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=3331545
jacklego5775

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:09 am

(Oh jeez, sorry for the wait)

Aurora / Female / Tagged: Clarice

"Of course, now you stop." Aurora glared at Diamond. The horse shook his mane, as if to say 'I really don't care'. Aurora sighed and decided to get back to that issue later. She carefully stabilized herself using a big rock and slowly got on her feet. She hissed as a sharp pain shot through her leg. Not good. Of course, this wouldn't be a problem, but...

The caravan got closer until they saw her. To Aurora's surprise, the girl, Clarice, jumped off and ran over to her, almost tackling her with a hug. Aurora nearly fell down again. "Ah, careful. I'm glad to see you too, but-" The pain cut her off again.

"I do not think it is very serious. But, I do appriciate the offer. A little break shouldn't hurt. If you tie my horse to the back of the caravan, he will follow with ease. Thank you both for your kindness." She smiled at them. She then tried to hop over to the back of the caravan, but she stumbled.
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:11 am

((Sorry, I took too long too :shock: ))
Blanche kept walking, barely keeping pace for she had been walking like this for many days. She was drained but didn't show it. When they stopped for a break she was grateful. Blanche caught her breath and saw that they were going again. She clenched her teeth and dragged herself up. She didn't mind the thin air, for her quadrant had the same thin air. Cold, frigid air and snow storms had always loomed over the place.
Blanche saw the storm, it was big with fragments of lightning visible for only a second. She'd never seen a rain storm until she left her home, well, maybe off I the distance but now maybe she'd see one up close. Blanche heard Kian speak and simply nodded, not caring if he'd seen it or not.
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me