School Deities [ Gods Rp ] Anime. New + Open.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: School Deities [ Gods Rp ] Anime. New + Open.

Postby Sadies » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:17 pm

(( Jerelyn, AcetheKidd,RoselynBlackThorne - accepted. :)
(( gucci gucci - not accepted. Real Gods only please. ))
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:44 am

( Faceclaim: Sting Eucliffe from Fairy Tail )

Name:: Zeus
Sexuality:: Heterosexual
God or Human:: God; Ancient Greek
Power(s):: Electrokinesis [Electricity Manipulation includes Lightening Generation, Electrical Immunity; Static Electric Shocks & Master Bolts]; Aerokinesis [Air Manipulation including Wind manipulation & Cloud Manipulation] & Atmokinesis [Weather Manipulation]
Personality:: As the king of the Gods, Zeus is very proud, commanding and has an extremely high amount of self-respect. He demands that mortals, demigods and other gods show him respect and precedence and can get very irritated when he is not acknowledged before the other gods. Being the god of Honor and Justice and demanding high standards from others, Zeus doesn't always provide the best moral example as he can be extremely paranoid, selfish and hypocritical at times. He's not the most loyal of gods as evident by his many offspring by both immortals and mortals. Zeus is very much a ladies man, a sucker for a pretty face is what this immortal is. He's extremely flirtatious and charming. The immortal charm of Zeus is one thing 99.9% of mortal women can't seem to ignore.

History:: The third son and youngest child of Kronos and Rhea, Zeus was born on the island of Crete at the base of Mount Ida. Faring that he'd end up like the rest of her children, Rhea gave her new born son to be cared for by the Nine Nymphs that had attended his birth. He was raised by his mother, the Nine Nymphs, the loud Kouretes and the goat Amaltheia. Eventually, Zeus grew into a handsome and strong young god who than rescued his siblings from their father's stomach and went on to overthrowing the evil Titan King. Zeus and his brothers Poseidon and Hades divided the earth between them; Zeus as the new self-declared King of the Gods took dominion over the sky, Poseidon took dominion over the Seas while Hades was left with the Underworld.

Weapon:: The Master Bolt which is a massive and extremely powerful Lightening bolt forged by the Elder Cyclopes.
Extra?:: He has a giant golden eagle that is constantly by his side by the name of Aetos Dios

( Faceclaim: Saber from Fate/Stay Night )

Name:: Aphrodite "Dite/Di" Westeria
Sexuality:: Heteroflexible
God or Human:: Human

Personality:: Aphrodite is a very sweet girl with a vast amount of intelligence who is often underestimated due to her innocent appearance. She is extremely loyal and easily trusting [which is her biggest fault] of anyone, however that doesn't mean that she is naive. She's very polite and courteous towards those older than herself as well as being a pacifist though this doesn't stop her from being feisty when push comes to shove.

History:: Aphrodite is the only child of archaeologist Giles Westeria and mythologist Isobel Mikaels. Born in Cairo while her father was working at an archaeological dig site and her mother was there studying ancient Egypt. Being of Greek origins, her parents were strong believers of the ancient gods and goddesses and while Aphrodite grew to be an atheist - much to her parents horror - she still respected her family's traditions. She grew up constantly moving from place to place and dig site to ancient temple as her parents worked almost 24/7. Though Aphrodite's mother and father were very loving and were pretty much always there for her, the girl was no stranger to just wondering off on her own and exploring. Because she was always moving around, Aphrodite's parents decided to home-school their daughter - causing the girl to have a vast amount of knowledge about many different types of mythology and about the times before modern cities etc were built.It wasn't until recently that Aphrodite decided that she wanted to finish her teenage education in a school and so she was sent to Honshi Academy where she had lived and studied for the last year and a half.

Weapon:: Her massive intellect, knowledge and multilingual [Greek, English, Egyptian, Latin, Traditional Chinese and limited Japanese]
Extra?:: She was named after the Greek Goddess of Love and Beauty because her parents believed she was blessed by the goddess herself.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:43 am

( Faceclaim: Velvet Crowe, Tales of Berseria)

Name:: Izanami-no-Mikoto
Sexuality:: Bisexual
God or Human:: Goddess of Creation and Death {Japanese Mythology}
Power(s):: She can heal wounds, as well as inflict them. This is mostly just minor wounds, given the weakened state all the deities are in.

Personality:: Having spent so long trapped in the land of the dead, Izanami has an obvious appreciation for the small things in the mortal world that most might overlook- sunlight, flowers, nature in general- as well as a slight fascination with the ins and outs of modern civilization. Which isn't to say she's completely out of touch, and in fact she seems fairly relaxed and outgoing even among the city crowds. Not one to have any desire to be the center of attention, but certainly not shy by any means, she does have a tendency to try and keep distance between herself and others even while interacting with them. She is not quick to trust, and she knows when she's been wronged. Her wrath is something to be feared, she can and will hold grudges for as long as she feels is necessary, and isn't quick to forgive and forget. She does have a slight rash streak in her as well, occasionally jumping into something without fully considering the consequences, while being just a bit too stubborn to admit she may have made a mistake.

History:: Summoned into existence by the first gods along with the god Izanagi and charged with creating the land that would become Japan, Izanami later died giving birth to a god of fire. Izanagi traveled to the land of the dead in an attempt to bring her back only for her to tell him that she could not longer leave, having already eaten food of the underworld. He was still unwilling to just leave her, until he lit a fire and saw her now decayed form- his courage failed him and caused him to flee the underworld. Angered by this she gave chase, only for Izanagi to cover the entrance to the land the the dead with a boulder, trapping her there. In her rage she swore to him that she would take the lives of one thousand beings each day, his response being that he would give life to one thousand five hundred each day in return.

Weapon:: None
Extra?:: //
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jerelyn » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:46 am

( Faceclaim: Yuzan Yoshida )

Name:: Fukase Kiyohira or "Kiyo"
Power(s):: (If God) N/A

Personality:: Kiyo is a "glass half full" kind of person and is almost always smiling. A social butterfly, he enjoys being around people and will approach strangers without hesitation. His happy-go-lucky, energetic personality can be a bit overwhelming to others. Humorous & loves to joke around. However, he is dim-witted as well as egotistical and arrogant. He is not afraid to remind you that he is attractive and can often be found looking in mirrors or flirting. (Personality is a WIP as I still need to develop his character)

History:: Kiyo has been in the foster system since he was an infant and changed schools very often for most of his life. When he found the chance to get away from the constant changes in his life, he took it. (WIP, probably)

Weapon:: (Optional) "Killer good looks?"
Extra?:: (Optional)

(I hope it's ok I'm adding a new character! We were a little short on males. Also @AcetheKidd the face claim is Shun Shimotsuki from Tsukuita :D)
Jerelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:33 pm

( Faceclaim: taiga asaika from toradora )

Name:: Eris
Sexuality:: Bi
God or Human:: God
Power(s):: (If God) She doesn't really have powers, she has the ability to cause rivalries, as she is the goddess of Strife, grief, and discord. Although she did start the Trojan war.

Personality:: She is evil, scary, enjoys others' misery, and she does not like being friendly. She always has had this hate for humans. She hates humans. She is also afraid of falling in love (Good luck Guys :P)

History:: All of the gods and goddesses were invited to the wedding of Peleus and Thetis, Eris, was not. Angered, she arrived at the wedding in secret, and tossed a golden apple with the inscription "To The Fairest" on it. Most of the gods recoiled from this, and most goddesses as well. However, Athena, Hera, and Aphrodite did not recoil, believing they were the fairest, and argued over it. Eventually, they consulted Zeus. Zeus did not want to get on any of their bad sides, so he chose a mortal named Paris to judge them. Hera offered him jurisdiction over a large piece of land. Athena offered him wisdom. Aphrodite offered him the love of the most beautiful woman in the world. Paris chose Aphrodite. This caused a war between the gods known as the Trojan War. Later, he married Helen of Troy, which caused war between Troy and Greece. and is the sister of Ares. According to some myths, she is the daughter of Zeus and Hera, while in others, she is the daughter of Erebos and Nyx, some others say just Nyx.

Weapon:: (Optional) She has a dagger she carries around secretly everywhere.
Extra?:: She cries when people are happy sometimes

(The image isn't working for me for some reason :P)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lily's Characters

Postby lilymei. » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:26 pm

(Faceclaim: Uroko from A Lull in the Sea)
Name:: Poseidon
God or Human:: God
Power(s):: Poseidon has a strong connection with the sea which allows him to manipulate and control the element along with storms. He is able to walk on water if it is from a natural source (no fountains, man-made, etc. he's tried...). He loves horses and they seem to eagerly warm up to him.

Personality:: Though in books he appears to be easily angered and short-tempered, Poseidon is actually one of the more laid-back of the gods. He's quite charming but does not indulge in flirting with others. He really doesn't like fighting but if one needs to be settled, he'll take care of it swiftly. He seems to hold no grudges against the other deities, even the ones he has gotten into a fight with -- such as Athena and Hades. His light spirit allows him to be a joy around but it's obvious he isn't always happy. He has a strong connection with water and therefore despises humans for how they treat the world around them, especially their clumsy incidents involving pollution, in the air or water since both end up affecting him. He tries to hide it while on Earth, but still, he only tends to talk with those he knows and if others who are human approach him, he will not reply unless given full reason to.

History:: The second son of Cronus, Poseidon grew up in Zeus's shadow but to be honest, he didn't mind. When dividing the land among himself, Zeus and Hades, he drew second and got control of the sea, which he was happy about. He loved the ocean and so he kinda got what he wanted. Having battled against Athena before for control over Athens, Poseidon was forced to find another group of people who would have him as their god but still, it wasn't too big a deal to him. Of course, it hurt to know others liked olives over horses, but he just backed off with a smile. (Search up other events if ya want to know x3)

Weapon:: Has the ability to summon a trident which increases the accuracy of his magic when attacking.
Extra:: He wears a dark red necklace with a small silver trident charm on it.

(Faceclaim: Asako from My Little Monster)
Name:: Kitten Inahara
Sexuality:: Heterosexual
Power(s):: N/A

Personality:: Although she would be lying to say she wasn't bothered by her name, it really does suit her personality. This girl is a bit day dreamy 100% of the time but is also very friendly. Easily frightened (normally by people and loud noises) and embarrassed (by compliments), she is a bit more shy than most but still will talk with others and can do so without getting flustered or caught off guard if prepared (when she wishes to talk). She knows a lot about gods and goddesses as she was trained from a young age to memorize a handful of them from different cultures but never believed in them as they never did anything for her. She's a bit narrow-minded in that sense and only will believe in something if she sees it in front of her. Some may call her materialistic but she is quite the opposite when it comes to her ideas. She really hopes for the world to become better but with no ability to control it on her own, she takes part in volunteering clubs (one which she created out of school) and helps around the school if anyone requires it.

History:: From a young age, Kitten's mom wanted her to study up on mythology and the history of the world as her job had been a history teacher, specifically in the areas of mythology and beliefs. She also did research on languages and old culture beliefs. Her mother left her and her father when she was 6 and it broke her family in half -- Kitten stayed with her father, while Rose, her older sister went with her mother. Not long after, Rose and her mom passed away on a boat cruise that was only supposed to be 3 days long. She learned about this only last year and until then, she had believed they were alive. They had passed when she was 12... Her belief in the gods began to fade once her mother left as she had been the one to instill the belief in her and now, she feels quite lonely. Her father normally is at work somewhere around the world on business trips -- environmental engineer (studying global warming, carbon sequestering). She learned to care for herself and writes a diary every night to herself around 11 before heading to bed. Her friend's mom, also her neighbor watches out for her when she needs help with cooking one night or help with cleaning and she is grateful but wishes she had the ability to pay her. Her mom's friends just says to her that she should worry about herself and insists that she doesn't need anything -- but Kitten gets her drawings for presents.

Weapon:: N/A
Extra:: Loves drawing, playing piano and violin. Around her wrist she has a silver chain bracelet with charms representing Greek gods, a gold one representing Egyptian and a bronze one with an assortment of others.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:22 pm

((I think I got everyone up on the front page now, please let me know if I missed anyone.
We can start rping now.
I'm also going away on holiday for a week tomorrow so please feel free to continue without me.))

Hades | Ancient Greek @Open
"I'm so going to kill them!" The voice echoed loud through the school courtyard as the tall, slender male with dark black hair bellowed in anger. "This is no funny joke!" He growled to himself as he believed that the events of being awoken up in the human realm was some-ones idea of a joke. In honest, he was happy to have escaped from the Underworld, although this wasn't exactly much better.
As he caught movement from the corner of his eye, he turned his head back to see that he was being watched by three, rather large, Molossus (an extinct Ancient Greek breed of Dog). "Great, your here with me too!" He complained to himself before the realisation hit him. "Wait! Who's guarding the gates now?!...I swear! I am so going to kill the person who did this when I catch them! I will have so much work to do when I get back!"

Anubis | Ancient Egyptian @Open
Rolling onto his side and curling up into a ball, Anubis noticed that something wasn't right. This bed, it was far to warm and cozy, nothing like the basic frame and hard folding pillow. Quickly sitting up, Anubis looked around the room in silence and confusion. Where was this strange place?
Climbing out from the sheets, he stretched out his arms and yawned. "Huh?" Anubis stared down at his hands and blinked. He noticed that his skin was paler and his claws were absent. As he lifted his head, he caught sight of his reflection in a nearby mirror. Dumbfounded with shock, he stared at his new human form. This wasn't his body!
Confused, Anubis made his way out of the room and headed along the halls. If this was happening, he would go along with it, answers would come about when needed, or so he would hope.

Konomi Uchida | Human
Up early in the morning, Konomi rested in the cafeteria with a large mug of coffee, a plate of hash browns and her long winded biology book. She stared down at the pages in desperation to understand even a single word of it but it confused her a lot. The complicated diagrams were little aid in learning the anatomy of a cell and the human body. She let out a deep sigh and took a large swig of her coffee. She hadn't slept well the night before and her eyes were blurring from staring at the page for so long.
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:58 pm

Poseidon • Greek God
      Sei • Unknown (17) • Bisexual • Crush: None • Tags: Hades
    Poseidon's eyes were closed as he remained laying down in the calm water, not really realizing where he was. Although his surroundings did seem to sound quite different when compared to what he was used to, the water felt fine, though he didn't know why he was lying within it instead of on top. His clothes and hair weren't wet, thanks to his power, bu still. Opening one eye to stare up at the sun, he noticed it was in a drastically different place than normal and sat up, looking around. He was not sitting in the ocean, but rather, a small fountain in the middle of a school courtyard. Standing, the male walked out of the fountain with a sigh, pretending to wring out his clothes even though they were dry and began to walk around to find out where he was. That was until he was interrupted by a bellowing voice nearby. Connecting two and two, Poseidon approached the other male in the courtyard and wrapped a friendly arm around his shoulders. "Hey, it's been a while hasn't it, Hades?" He asked, just hoping he was right or this would be extremely awkward.

Kitten Inahara • Human
      N/A • 16 • Heterosexual • Crush: None • Tags: None
    The girl had been sitting in the library doing her homework for quite some time now. She had a bit until classes were to begin so she thought getting a head start on class was a good idea. Finger tracing the book on her right, the girl scribbled some notes down on her left. She seemed to be very enveloped in her work, large amber eyes glistening as she furiously wrote. After some while, the girl put down her pencil and picked the book off the table, leaning back slightly in her chair to read. Having finished the notes necessary for this chapter, the girl decided to read alone might be better for getting to understand the story more and plugged in one earbud before continuing to read, some soft classical music playing in the background.
Last edited by lilymei. on Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinchuuriki » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:43 am

( Faceclaim: Sotomura Hiroshi, from Ichigo100% )

Name:: Loki
Age:: Oh, reeeeeeally old, but he looks 13-16 in human body.
Sexuality:: Not really tied to words, everyone can be a target. (Oh but just for play, he is taken)
God or Human:: He is a (weird) Norse God.
Power(s):: He can shapeshift his body into that of any living being.

Personality:: He is an ancient troll, the first of all the trolls ever born after, included the internet trolls. He is willing to betray his own blood if that will put them in an amusing situation (for him). His only cares in the world are to entertain himself at the cost of others, and thinking ways of doing so. This does not means he wont help you to fight the school bullies, but DOES means he is after something there.

History:: Being the son of the giant Fárbauti, and the giantess or goddess Nál, Loki was weird between the gods from the very start. Siding with the giants or the gods depending on what side is more amusing, two of his sons are responsibles of the death of Odin and Thor during the Ragnarok, all of this comes to show that no matter what you think of him, Loki will follow his own rules, to the point of being the mother of Sleipnir, Odin's horse. Due to the constant trouble he causes to the gods, he ends tied to three rocks inside a cave, with a poisonous snake over his head, until Ragnarok, where he will be free again.

Weapon:: He doesnt carry any, but knows how to defend himself with a sword, an axe, spear... you know, good at lots, great at none?
Extra?:: His eyes cannot be seen under his hair, except when he gets really excited, when two bright eyes, a blue as deep as the ocean, will be seen behind the hair. This is important, because if he gets too excited while shapeshifting, if the creature has eyes, their color will change to his until he calms down.
Last edited by Jinchuuriki on Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jinchuuriki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:20 am

(was I accepted?)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me