The Different Who Must Hide

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Different Who Must Hide

Postby hvney.bee » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:46 pm

•Abaddon/Humanoid/Female/Tags;;Open/Crush;;Open•

Abaddon slept silently, curled up in her black wings between hay stacks in the abandoned barn. Her dark wings blended her in with the shadows so the barn looked empty.

•Quinn/Humanoid/Female/Tags;;Mark/Crush;;Open•

Quinn sat nervously on Marks shoulder, her feathers trembling a bit as she looked at the stranger. Small, high pitched, anxious squawks escaped her beak.

•Lilith/Humanoid/Female/Tags;;Jamie-Alex/Crush;;Open•

Lilith continued trembling but walked with a slight limp as fast as she could which wasn’t very fast. She frowned softly, wishing Alex didn’t have to come. The girl frightened her and made her very uncomfortable. She felt like she was always judging her.

•Samuel/Humanoid/Male/Tags;;Open/Crush;;Open•

Samuel worked silently while Mist and April followed at his heels.

•Chris/Human/Male/Tags;;None/Crush;;Open•

Chris finished his drink and paid before walking out. He walked silently to the park and walked around silently. It was a nice day out so he walked around silently, keeping to himself. He then climbed up a tree and sat on a thick branch, listening to music with his eyes closed.
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:41 am

Jenna/Female/Humanoid/Tags:Rika
She smiled "They sound beautiful, we should get them together then" She smiled as she opened the door and looked at the rushing dog that was coming to greet his owner, She smiled and let him out to say hi and greet her, and then she held the door open to her small home, light gray walls decorated with paintings and pictures in light brown frames, she smiled and hoped her house wasn't a mess, it never was.
(I don't mind)

Mark/Male/Human/Tags:Quinn
He looked at Jaiden trying to reach for the bird and casually slid out of it, Quinn still on his shoulder, he smiled "So, are you making dinner tonight? Or am I?" He laughed as Jaiden giggled "I thought you already made it. you dork, do you want me to make it?" He smiled simply and nodded. Vinnie was on Jaiden's shoulder and once more squawked "Mama" as he was carried behind Mark and into the kitchen. Mark left the room and smiled at Quinn before taking her off of his shoulder gently and holding her in front of him "Do you want to transform back into a human now Quinn?" He whispered to her, he kind of hoped she wouldn't question the fact that Vinnie called Jaiden Mama..

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:37 am

Jamie Calder
alias. Miles || male || 18 || asexual - no crushing || human - for humanoids || quiet, observant || tags:. Alex, Lilith

Jamie noticed how uncomfortable Lilith looked, and realized how she felt. He looked over his shoulder. "Hey, Alex? Do you think you could go back and wait at your house?" His sister narrowed her eyes. "I promise I'll come back. Have I ever broken a promise?" Alex sighed, then turned and left without a word. Jamie was momentarily worried about his younger sister, but shook it off, deciding to focus on Lilith for the moment.

Alex Calder
Lex || female || 17 || homosexual - crush:. open || humanoid:. telekinesis, invisibility, super-hearing || sarcastic, pessimistic || tags:. open

Alex walked back to her house, and headed out back to the shed. As she cleaned up the leftover medical supplies, she felt angry at the girl. She's so sensitive! And why does Jamie seem to care more about some random girl over his own sister! I haven't seen him in so long! Alex threw a roll of bandages into a box angrily, and it bounced and fell out.

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:30 am

Lesly Witner- 25- Humanoid- Sensing people, and foresight- Crush: never...probably- tags: open/Xing sort of

When Xing passed by his hiding spot, he still hid just a little bit longer. He then darted (well, darted may be more then he can really do...) from behind the stack of boxes, but wasn't prepared for it to startle Xing for whatever reason...

Xing Guang- 19- Humanoid- Lightning, floating, fire- has cat- Crush:...might like Forrest- tags: open/ Lesly

The Korean boy moved past a stack of boxes, for some reason not even entertaining the thought the other humanoid might be hiding there. When he heard sound behind him, he whipped round in fright, thinking a mugger or some such had entered the alley...He yelped as lightning came from his hand, and felt terrible when he saw Lesly cowering from it.

(since he's my youngest,I decided he's just now gonna find out about his powers))

Jesse Winters- 21- Humanoid- water control/understanding animals- dog Cassius- Crush: open- tags: open again

She continued walking down the sidewalk.

Jessika Roberts- 23- Human- dog Disraeli- outside- Crush: open- Tags: Era

The redhead sighed, as she studied the other female, and seemed to be trying to gauge or some such. Shaking her head back and forth, she looked at Disraeli, as he stuck close to her but looked at Era as well. She drew a hand through her hair, then spoke. "She... has control over water, and can understand animals..."

Sora Aoi- male- 23- humanoid- accuracy and scythe summon- homo, maybe Set...- tags: open

Sora sighed as he headed into his apartment, looking one way then the other first to be sure no one was hiding and watching him...

Rika Aoi- female- 24- human- bi, no crush- Scientist- cafe/outside- tags: Jenna

She smiled a little bit, guessing that brown eyes with green-ringed irises could maybe be considered beautiful. Shaking her head, she said "Yeah, I'd like that. They would probably be really happy too." She waited for the door, then walked in once Jenna did.

(ehehe XP
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:33 am

Abaddon slept silently, curled up in her black wings between hay stacks in the abandoned barn. Her dark wings blended her in with the shadows so the barn looked empty.

Quinn nodded softly before flying off of his arm and onto the floor. She closed her eyes a moment before transforming back into a human. She lost her balance when she first transformed and stumbled.

Lilith watched her leave before slowly relaxing. She then found her voice. “Y-you didn’t have to send her home....” she said softly looking down at the temporary splint on her injured wrist.

Chris finished his drink and paid before walking out. He walked silently to the park and walked around silently. It was a nice day out so he walked around silently, keeping to himself. He then climbed up a tree and sat on a thick branch, listening to music with his eyes closed.
Fairytail
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:51 am

Jamie Calder
alias. Miles || male || 18 || asexual - no crushing || human - for humanoids || quiet, observant || tags:. Alex, Lilith

Jamie shook his head. "You were uncomfortable. I'm not forcing you into a situation you don't like." He gave a reassuring smile. "Now come on, we've got a horse to look after!"

Alex Calder
Lex || female || 17 || homosexual - crush:. open || humanoid:. telekinesis, invisibility, super-hearing || sarcastic, pessimistic || tags:. open

Alex slumped down to the shed floor, and leaned against the door, which was the only wall without stuff against it. She pulled her knees to her chest and looked up at the roof, closing her eyes. When did I get so temperamental?

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:18 am

Quinn nodded softly before flying off of his arm and onto the floor. She closed her eyes a moment before transforming back into a human. She lost her balance when she first transformed and stumbled.

Lilith nodded softly before weakly smiling. She was glad Promise was okay. And even though the fox had startled her and caused this, she hoped he was okay to.

Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:44 am

Mark/Human/Male/tags:Quinn
He smiled "Glad you aren't stuck" He slightly whispered. He looked up when he heard Jaiden call his name "MARK Its time for food, your little Macaw friend can join too" He looked at Quinn, looking for any sort of emotion on her face.

Jenna/Humanoid/Female/Tags:Rika
She smiled "They would be friends, what do you think Scott?" He barked happily. She looked up when she heard a light squee from the other room "Oh right, Ellie is here too." She giggled and walked into the other room "Take your shoes off anywhere, just remember to pick them back up" She smiled as she walked in with a white rabbit with light brown speckles everywhere on her body, mostly at her nose.

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:00 am

Lesly Witner- 25- Humanoid- Sensing people, and foresight- Crush: never...probably- tags: open/Xing sort of

When Xing passed by his hiding spot, he still hid just a little bit longer. He then darted (well, darted may be more then he can really do...) from behind the stack of boxes, but wasn't prepared for it to startle Xing for whatever reason...

Xing Guang- 19- Humanoid- Lightning, floating, fire- has cat- Crush:...might like Forrest- tags: open/ Lesly

The Korean boy moved past a stack of boxes, for some reason not even entertaining the thought the other humanoid might be hiding there. When he heard sound behind him, he whipped round in fright, thinking a mugger or some such had entered the alley...He yelped as lightning came from his hand, and felt terrible when he saw Lesly cowering from it.

(since he's my youngest,I decided he's just now gonna find out about his powers))

Jesse Winters- 21- Humanoid- water control/understanding animals- dog Cassius- Crush: open- tags: open again

She continued walking down the sidewalk.

Jessika Roberts- 23- Human- dog Disraeli- outside- Crush: open- Tags: Era

The redhead sighed, as she studied the other female, and seemed to be trying to gauge or some such. Shaking her head back and forth, she looked at Disraeli, as he stuck close to her but looked at Era as well. She drew a hand through her hair, then spoke. "She... has control over water, and can understand animals..."

Sora Aoi- male- 23- humanoid- accuracy and scythe summon- homo, maybe Set...- tags: open

Sora sighed as he headed into his apartment, looking one way then the other first to be sure no one was hiding and watching him...

Rika Aoi- female- 24- human- bi, no crush- Scientist- cafe/outside- tags: Jenna

She smiled a little bit, saying "Quincy would probably really like to be friends too. I can't speak for him, however, so we'll just have to see." She nodded, taking off her shoes and placing them with care to the side. She nearly squealed when she saw the rabbit, but reigned herself in, smiling as she slowly walked closer. "She's so cute."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:31 am

Quinn steadied herself before looking nervously at the girl. Her shyness returned and she started trembling a bit, trying to think of a reason to leave before she lost control of her powers again.

Lilith nodded softly before weakly smiling. She was glad Promise was okay. And even though the fox had startled her and caused this, she hoped he was okay to.

Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me