Outcast ( Vampire, Werewolf, and human RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Outcast ( Vampire, Werewolf, and human RP)

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:09 am

( We can start now. Both of my characters are open. )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewsters » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:43 am

(okay sweet!)

Daniel groaned and slowly opened his crimson eyes, glancing to the clock on his side table. 7:35. great. he thought to himself as he rolled over, covering his head with a blanket. why do i always wake up so early? he let out a long sigh before closing his eyes. He drifted back to sleep for what seemed like a few hours, but was only a few minutes. He awoke and tossed the blanket off himself and rolled out of bed, yawning loudly. It was almost 8, but the cafe had been open for only 30 minutes now. 'Might as well go and get something while its not busy,' he muttered to himself, throwing on a pair of ripped jeans and a hoodie and heading down the stairs.

Lacy was busy getting all the pastries made when she saw Daniel ascend down the stairs, he looked as if he'd been hit by a truck. She snickered to herself and made him his usual, black coffee with a little sugar. He drug his feet as he lumbered to the bar, taking a seat on one of the chairs. He muttered a thanks and sipped his coffee, watching the small tv poised above the coffee machines. As he watched, Lacy wiped down the tables, thankful that it was still slow. She walked past Daniel and flipped his hood up over his head, hiding his ears from view. He glanced up at her and sighed," Sorry... forgot... again..." he gave a sheepish grin. Lacy smiled back and patted his head," It's fine, just please quit forgetting like you do with everything." she said with a fake pity in her voice, shaking her head and sighing. Daniel glared at her as she whipped back around the counter, laughing. It was just her and Daniel there at the moment, so it was nice and peaceful.
mewst / adult / she-her / married / artist
+ toyhouse + my kals :3 +
i only really play for fun now, but may occasionally roleplay or trade pets

pixel art above by windwaken on th, pfp by me :3
mewsters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:51 am

Tom woke up to find himself on the ground. Where was he, and more importantly why was he here? There had to be a reason. Some sort over reason that is. He got up from the ground as he looked around. Nothing seemed filler to him here. Not one bit. Nope. He decided to start heading in some random direction. Hey, there could be a way out of here. Hopefully. Tom didn't want to stay in this unkown town. Especially sense he had woke up here. As he made his way around, he noticed a building. A cafe to be exact. Strange. It looked like there were people in there. Maybe they would know why he was here, or what this place was.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewsters » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Lacy glanced up from where she was from behind the bar, noticing a person heading in the direction of the cafe. She tilted her head slightly, the person seemed confused. That person was a man. She perked up when he entered the cafe, still looking confused. "um.. hello! welcome to The Coffeehouse!" she said, plastering on a smile so she wouldn't show too much concern.

Hearing the door open, Daniel glanced over his shoulder, then back to the tv. He thought it was just another customer, so he paid no mind.
mewst / adult / she-her / married / artist
+ toyhouse + my kals :3 +
i only really play for fun now, but may occasionally roleplay or trade pets

pixel art above by windwaken on th, pfp by me :3
mewsters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:47 am

Tom looked at the female who spoke. She seemed all happy. Did she have something to do with this? Now, he couldn't well be blaming anyone for it. " Do you know what this place is, and why I am here? " He asked. He hoped she would give him a answer. If not, then he was out of luck.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheStygianHawk » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:02 am

Name; Eli
Species; Vampire

Appearance: Eyes are a dark blood red, sometimes almost black. Hair is messy, naturally black but with a stripe of dyed red and some red fringes. Is lean but not weak.

Everyday outfit; Eli normally wears jeans, a crew cut t-shirt, and a black leather jacket (imagine 1950s style). Eli cleans up nice for formal events and likes to wear a black suit and vest over a red shirt for them.

Personality: Eli is a secretive person. He keeps his personal life to himself, and trys not to show emotion. He's very confidant and likes to tease and make jokes. He can seem a bit scary at times but he'll defend his friends and the innocent with his life, if needed.

Backstory; Since I haven't come up with one and Eli is very secretive we'll just say you'll have to find out from him ;)

Sexuality; you'll also have to find that out from him

Workplace; is about to apply for a job at Orfeo's and Lyka's store.

(Second charecter)

Name: Hazel
Species; werewolf

Appearance; Hazel is very muscular and sturdy. She has piercing yellow eyes, one of which has an eyepatch over it. She has a long scar across her face the goes from her left cheek up to her left forehead over her eye.

Outfit; she wears camo pants and a crew cut shirt. She carries a gun in a holster.

Personality; Hazel holds a deep hatred for the vampires and humans. She reluctantly agreed to a truce many years ago but everyone is wary around her because she is easily angered. Hazel is the reason nobody goes out at night alone, because if the humans and vampires can't prove she did anything, they are honour bound not to attack her.

Job; nobody knows
History; She was raised by wolves, whatcanya say.
Sexuality; Who the heck would wanna date her are you crazy? Why do you care?
================================================================

Nothing's ever black or white, just shades of grey and color.

TheStygianHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:19 am

( Accepted! )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YUNGBLUD » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:10 am

(we could start now)
YUNGBLUD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:31 am

( I have Alexia left open. )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheStygianHawk » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:49 am

(Hazel is open and anyone can 'controll' her)

Meanwhile, right outside town.....

Alex was trying to remember. How she got here, where she was anything. But as hard as she tried to pull the information from her head she couldn't. She walked along the road, her footsteps becoming faster and more frantic with each passing second. Her breath came in short spurts and gulps and her heart pounded out of her chest. She knew she had to slow down, that panicing solved nothing but she kept on running. She almost didn't notice the young man on the motorcycle.

Eli was on his was back into town. He had been in the town over buying parts for his motercycle, the one he rode down the empty street leading back to town. A few miles away from the town, he saw a stranger sprinting along the road, alone. No backpack, no vehicle- and he pulled up beside her........

Nothing's ever black or white, just shades of grey and color.

TheStygianHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me