Outcast ( Vampire, Werewolf, and human RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Outcast ( Vampire, Werewolf, and human RP)

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:33 am

Plot
You wake up to to find yourself in a strange town. Nothing looks filmer to you at all. You are here as a out cast. You're not quite sure how you got here. One thing is Vampires and Werewolves are lurking around here. Some are friendly well some aren't.

Rules
Be nice to everyone
No power playing
You can follow my fourm or make your own
Please make a male and female

Name: Alexia Frye

Nicknames: Goes by Alex a lot, or lexia sometimes

Species: Human

Hair color: She has short black hair. Basically a Tom boy cut.

Eye color
She has sky blue eyes. They are known to change to to a dark blue if she is feeling down or not feeling well.

Work outfit
Alexia has a passion for motorcycles. She works on then often at the shop. It's close to her house so it isn't far. She wears the usually mechanic shirt. It is kinda big on her since she is small, and slim. She wears blue pants with black steal toe boots.

Regular outfit
She has a obbession with hoddies. She wears a long white sleeve with a with a grey hoddie. It sips halfway so you can see sykk the white collar of her long sleeve. She wears a black leather jacket with two white stripes in the elbow. There's two red tribal dragons on the back.( If you want a better picture of what it looks like, just look up Alex Mercer jacket. ) The collar of the leather jacket is red. She always wears the hood up as it covers her black hair, and sometimes her sky blue eyes. She wears blue pants, and black combat shoes.

Personality
Alexia is quite shy around people she doesn't know. She tends to avoid you if she doesn't know you. She acts sorta like a shy kid around unknown people. Once you get to know the girl, you will find out she is really sweet. She wouldn't harm no one unless you try hurting her. She will fight for her life if she is attacked. Giving up isn't a option for her.

Alexia tends to have really bad panic attacks if she is lost or a unknown area. She does take medicine that she always keeps with her. If it's really bad, she will fall to the ground onto her knees, and start to cry. She will try to push you away saying that she is fine. She will also often hide that she is pain or if something is wrong. Otherwise, Alexia is really nice.

History
I will add this probably tommrow when I have more of a idea of the history

Other:

Name: Tom miles

Hair color. Tom has black short hair. Sometimes it's scruffy looking, and sometimes isn't.

Eye color: Green

Work outfit: He just lost his job so he doesn't have one. He is looking for one.

Regular outfit
Tom wears a black t shirt under a white hoddie. His hoodie does have a hood on it which is mostly up if he want to be. On the back is a tribal eagle that is out lined in black. He wears blue pants, and black and white shoes. He had a tattoo on his arm that goes to his wrist to his elbow. He does carry a crossbody backpack. It's like a regular back pack, but is rectangle.

Personality
Tom is not much of a talker. He sometimes will stay quite if he wants too. He doesn't care what you say about him. Hate him, and he doesn't care one bit. He will fight for his life if he has to do. He does know parkour. One thing is that he hates people making fun of his height. He stands at 5'1 so he is quite short.

Other: He rather be in a relationship with a guy. He will not fall in love with a female.

[size=150]Blue Meier

Human or Vampire:
Human

Hair color:
Black. Her hair is always up in a pony tail. You will never see it down ever.

Eye color:
Green, but they are known to change to a light green sometimes

Work outift:
Since Blue's job is a cop,she wears the uniform. It's all black with the logo on the right of her chest. She wears the police hat that kinda covers her green eyes. She wears a belt around her waist that has a radio to it, handcuffs and a holster that is attached to it. It wraps around her thigh. She wears a pair of black comabt boots and fingerless gloves that are black also.

Regular outfit:
A V neck shirt with a leather black jacket.She wears blue skinny jeans and black comabt boots too. There is a holster which carries her gun that is wrapped around her thigh. She always carries a gun with her.

Personality:
Blue is a nice girl. She tends not to be so nice when she is dealing with criminals. She doesn't give up easily either. She will fight for her life if she was attacked by someone. Sometimes, she can be down. Often she will be by herself because she doesn't want anyone to see her like that. She often will panic if she is lost or that.

History:
Blue grew up with both her parents. Her mom left her dad when she was about ten allowing her Dad to have full custody of her. The strange thing was she never really heard then fight.

Her father was a police officer. He didn't much like it, but he needed to make the money so they could afford to live in their place. At the age of 10, Blue became very curious of becoming a police officer. She would often go on calls with her father, but of course not any they would put her in danger. Once she was 18 and done with highschool, she decided to study criminal law. After a year or two, she become a police officer.

Her father always is worried about her, but he knows she isn't scared of deing.

Other:
She does have a few tattoos. A wolf on her chest and a Decepticon symbol on her wrist.[/center][/size]
Last edited by XxBarricadeXx on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Outcast ( Vampire, Werewolf, and human RP)

Postby YUNGBLUD » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:13 am

Name: Lykaios

Nicknames: Lyka

Birth Gender: Female

Species: Werewolf

Hair color: Search 2007 Emo

Eye color: Piercing green eyes. Their eyes are known to turn a goldy/green color when they're angry

Work Outfit: As Lykaios is still in school, they work part-time in a music studio. They organize the albums and the vinyls.
They wear a black Panic! at the Disco top, Biker jeans and a black version of Brendon Urie's Kinky boots

Regular outfit: The Brendon Urie starter kit. A black hoodie, black jeans and boots. Accessories with a guitar, a Capri-Sun and fake glasses.

Personality: They're the kid sitting in the corner glaring at everyone like they want to murder everyone in the room. Has no attachments to anyone or anything. Lykaios is caring once you get to know them but is overly protective.
They bury pain deep down inside; locking it away. This doesn't always work and when their emotions break out, they will avoid you at all costs; they are scared of what they could do to you. They take medicine to help with their anger issues. Luckily, they rarely forget to take them

History: Lykaios was a deadly hunter. They joined and left packs on a whim. Lykaios' mother was seduced by a human man. When they were born, their mother abandoned them; disgusted by what lay in front of her. A human woman found them as a wolf cub and raised them as her own.

Other: Lykaios is sexually attracted towards females.

Name: Orfeo

Nicknames: Oreo

Birth Gender: Male

Species: Vampire

Hair color: Blonde. She styles it in curls that fall to her waist.

Eye color: A soft yellow color. Her eye color changes based on the amount of blood she has had

Work Outfit: Orfeo works at the same music studio as Lykaios. She stays behind the counter and wears the customary uniform; blue shirt with the shop's name on, a knee-length grey skirt and black high heels.

Regular outfit: Floral dress, dance shoes and a broad hat that covers her face.

Personality: She the mother of the village. All the children trust her and the adults can leave their kids alone with her in the vicinity

History: Orfeo's 100 birthday made her feel like there was something not right. She was at that time a he and uncomfortable as a male. She adopted a feminine persona but kept the name Orfeo.

Other: She would love to be with a female human. One who accepted her for who she is.
YUNGBLUD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:36 am

( Accepted! )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:49 am

Bump
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE ACCOUNT PLE » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:50 am

{Marking,,]
      a────────────────────── ( 大理石)
      i. loser ii. not an active roleplayer iii. Lana Del Rey should be loved more !
      iv. my best friend is the best thing in the world god bless her please ?????
DELETE ACCOUNT PLE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:55 am

( Ok. Thanks for joining! C: )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:14 am

Bump
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewsters » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:17 pm

Name: Daniel
Species: Werewolf
Personality: Pretty outgoing, loves to talk and meet new people! He can be a bit too forward about things and tends to make people uncomfortable. He's also clumsy and aloof, not quite sure what to do with himself most of the time.
Appearance: here
Since he already looks very wolf-ish he has to hide the features that really stick out, which means he wears make up and colored contacts. Average height, only 5'7".
(he also wears hats all the time, he cant make his ears go away like he can with his tail)
Sexuality: mainly prefers guys, will occasionally date a girl
History: Daniel used to be part of a large pack of werewolves. It was made up of family, friends, and plenty of enemies. He was in line to become the next alpha when a rival pack attacked and killed half the pack and scattered the rest. He has no idea where any of them are and is still on the lookout for them.
Other: Works at the cafe that Lacy does, mainly works as the maintenance guy. Lives in the Apartment above the cafe.

Name: Lacy
Personality: Basically an introvert; very quiet and keeps to herself. She's really curious though, especially about the town and its so called 'lore' about the vampires and werewolves lurking about. She's very friendly too once you get to know her.
Appearance: She has curly Black hair that stops above her shoulders and hazel colored eyes. Her skin is fair and soft and spattered with freckles, mainly on her cheeks and shoulders. Her clothing style varies depending on her mood, some days she'll wear dresses and others she'll wear sweats. She's also short, standing at only 5'3".
Sexuality: bisexual
History: work in progress
other: works at the local cafe which is owned by her family. Knows that Daniel is a werewolf.
Last edited by mewsters on Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
mewst / adult / she-her / married / artist
+ toyhouse + my kals :3 +
i only really play for fun now, but may occasionally roleplay or trade pets

pixel art above by windwaken on th, pfp by me :3
mewsters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:26 pm

( Accepted! )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewsters » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:58 am

(sweet! ^^ when are we gonna start? :0 )
mewst / adult / she-her / married / artist
+ toyhouse + my kals :3 +
i only really play for fun now, but may occasionally roleplay or trade pets

pixel art above by windwaken on th, pfp by me :3
mewsters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me