Divided Worlds || Still Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Divided Worlds || New, Open & Accepting!

Postby killer romance. » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:07 am

C I R O . R I D G E

Vampire | Pansexual | Crush: Open | '27' | Forest | Tags: Mason

Ciro nodded and by habit licked one of his fangs before commenting. "I see. That's pretty lucky, not about your uncle of course, but that you received something as nice as that from your previous generations." He gestured with his hand towards the amulet, "All I ever got was a bad rep to cleanse." He chuckled. It was true, his family didn't make it easy for him to be accepted. But it wasn't really their fault, they didn't choose to be vampires. Unlike many of his kind he was born a vampire rather than turned. And right from birth he'd been adapting until the public trusted him once more, and until they didn't even recognize him as a vampire. "I too am the only living member of my family." And, with their destructive reputation, his family had got themselves murdered one by one, except for the few that abandoned him as a child and ran far, far away. They were dead to Ciro anyway.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Quartz » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:40 pm

William Cipher/ Demon/ Male/ Bisexual/ Ozzy Jackson

Will's head snapped over to Ozzy when he entered the room. "I-I'm fine... I'm a Demon... I-I can't get hurt." He said nervously, his face felt like it was on fire. At this point he was probably blushing like crazy, he was a clutz and by this point he had accepted it. "I can fix it though... If we make a deal." He said, looking around at the broken items that were scattered around the floor. "You don't want people coming in and thinking that this place is a mess, right?" He asked the mortal, he might not be the best when it came to talking to people. But charisma hit him like a bus when he tried to persuade someone to make a deal with him. He bit down on his bottom lip, awaiting an answer. In the back of William's mind he remembered situations similar to this except his old summoners would punish him for something like this. So he found the male's reaction quite unique.

Mason Crow/ Dark Magician/ Male/ Heterosexual/ Ciro Ridge

"Trust me, with as many dark Sorcerers and Magicians we had in my family, lets just say the Crow family isn't the cleanest family to be from either." He stated, rolling his eyes at his own comment. He listened to Ciro continue to speak. "I guess we're one in the same when it comes to family issues." He told him. Mason reached up to touch the amulet, rubbing his thumb over the smooth slightly glowing surface. "But, I do suppose I got one good thing from the family. Granted, in the past it wasn't used for the best purposes, but it's still something powerful enough that I can be proud of." The Magician mused, releasing it and letting his arm fall to his side. "I don't think we've properly introduced ourselves yet. I'm Mason, pleased to make your acquaintance." He informed, still trying to ignore the other glint of a sharp k9 from before.
Queen Quartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXIgnisXx » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:41 am

Ozzy Jackson || Antique Store || Tags: William Cipher

Ozzy felt a bit bad that he was not aware that demons couldn't get hurt, or this one at least. "Oh, I was not aware of that."He commented. The warlock would just have to keep that in mind for the next time he saw a demon and thought it was injured. When this demon suggested that they make another deal though, he felt that the demon had a point about people thinking that the shop was a mess. "I dunno, perhaps? What would your price be?" Ozzy bit his lip a bit. While it would be nice that he would not have to clean it up himself, he wanted to think about it for a moment before he decided. "And before I forget, here is your apple...uh? I'm sorry, I never got your name."The warlock reached out the hand that held the apple so that the demon could take it.

Ainsley Martin || Forest || Tags: Ravenna Àrgenté

It had not even occurred to Ainsley that they could just walk away from this whole ordeal and they felt rather dumb for having the thought skip over. However, if they did it now after Ravenna mentioned it the elf had a feeling that Ravenna might pursue them like a predator chasing its prey. "I don't even know. But what is the point now, you would probably just chase after me to amuse yourself."Ainsley sighed a bit, putting their elbow on the arm of the chair and resting their chin on their hand.

" HERE COMES THE SUN "

x
x

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..Plantasia

xXIgnisXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:30 pm

Ravenna Àrgenté (Raven) - 19 - Dark Sorceress - Tagged: Ainsley

She mocked offence at his words.
"You think so low of me? My darling Ainsley! I thought we were friends," at her words, Twilight hopped over to them and sat on the arm of their chair. Returning to her normal tone of voice, "But if that is what you think, at least refrain from using such an undignified word as chased."
It was a while since Ravenna had had a sit down conversation,and deep down she was enjoying, not as manipulation, but just talking to another human being.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:05 am

C I R O . R I D G E

Chuckling, Ciro nodded and glanced at the ground. "I guess so." He lead his blood red gaze back up to Mason's face. When he was younger, Ciro would've struggled in holding his urges back. Now, they were nothing more to him than an occasional nagging sensation. "I'm Ciro. Ciro Ridge. Its a pleasure to meet you also." He didn't existence a hand to be shaken, for as demonstrated before by the untidiness of his bow, any type of formality was strange to him. Except of course, introducing names. He'd get nowhere if he didn't do that.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Quartz » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:50 pm

William Cipher/ Demon/ Male/ Bisexual/ Ozzy Jackson

Will took the apple from Ozzy, he noticed a bruise but didn't think anything of it. He quickly sank his teeth into it, and it disappeared only a second later. He looked back to the taller one, he decided to answer the name question first. "My name is William, William Cipher. But everyone usually calls me Will." He informed, using the sleeve of his shirt to wipe away a small line of juice that dribbled down his chin. "As for the price... Hm..." Will had to think for a moment, it shouldn't be anything too large,
he'd only be cleaning up really. "Well, I could take your voice... But I guess that's a bit pricey... The possession thing is still an option, but not very many mortals are partial to that... Ah, I could take a day or two off your life span." He offered, Demon's had to stay young somehow, and his specific type of demon used those taken days to keep himself from appearing to age.

Mason Crow/ Dark Magician/ Male/ Heterosexual/ Ciro Ridge

"So, to get straight to the point. What are you? I've been wondering for a few minutes now, I have my suspicions but I'd like to hear it from you." He said, he was under the assumption that he could possibly be a werewolf. He was in the forest and had fangs, it seemed pretty logical to Mason. He pushed some of his hair away from the astral sign on his forehead to air it out so he wouldn't start sweating. Mason tapped the amulet with the tip of his finger, he had a bad habit of doing that when he was entranced by something, and in this case it was their conversation.
Queen Quartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXIgnisXx » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 am

Ozzy Jackson || Antique Store || Tags: William Cipher

Ozzy nodded when William introduced himself. "Well it is good to meet you Will. My name is Ozzy Jackson." The warlock introduced himself in return. He thought it would be kind of strange if he didn't introduce himself after he asked the name of the demon. Pulling at one of the sleeves of his jumper, Ozzy listened as Will listed off the possible prices in exchange for cleaning up the mess. He was certain that he didn't want to be possessed, and the days didn't seem too bad. But what if something happened in those days? Not sure, Ozzy walked back and forth uncomfortably. "Yeah, take a few days off I suppose. Before I change my mind would be great." He decided before he stopped moving around.

Ainsley Martin || Forest || Tags: Ravenna Àrgenté

At the mention of the word undignified, Ainsley rolled their eyes once again. "I will use whichever words I please because I am not your marionette." The elf muttered before having a thought. If they could come up with a distraction of some kind for Ravenna, they could attempt to run away from the area. Ainsley would just have to try and come up with an idea. "So what kind of witchy powers do you have anyway?"They asked. Perhaps they could try and exploit the female's powers in order to make a getaway.

" HERE COMES THE SUN "

x
x

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..Plantasia

xXIgnisXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:30 pm

Ravenna Àrgenté (Raven) - 19 - Dark Sorceress - Tagged: Ainsley

Ravenna pursed her lips, there it was, her pet peeve. "First of all,
I am not a witch, I am a sorceress," this genuinely bugged her and was probably biggest cause of annoyance. "And in answer to your query, darkness, death, shadow. As demonstrated. What about you?" She turned on the elf, she wasn't really bothered, but it would stop him asking another question immediately.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:52 pm

C I R O . R I D G E

Ciro smiled, unfazed. He was often asked this question, mainly by folk who had not properly experienced a vampire before. Those who had experience with them... well they usually didn't react well. Although even them sometimes they didn't realise his species. Still, he had no problem in letting the truth known. "Well, I'm a vampire. Red eyes, sharp teeth. I mean, obviously we're not the only species with red eyes and sharp teeth... werewolves, quite a few shifters too, but anyway yeah. Vampire." He flourished his arms as if presenting himself in some sort of show, and smiled wider, fully revealing his fangs, which were in fact shorter than average for his kind.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaydreamReality » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:08 pm

Clarissa/Female/Cat-girl/16/Panromantic (Tagged- Open)

Clarissa sprinted through the forest, moving agilely through the trees and brush that she knew so well. The cool night breeze felt exhilarating, although her heart still felt heavy after the stinging argument she’d had with Granny earlier. A small lingering part of her felt like she shouldn’t be doing this, running away from the only home she could remember, but Clarissa was sick of listening to that feeling, that constantly lingering feeling that had kept her trapped in that cottage all these years. The chorus of cicadas and frogs buzzed in her ears as she ran, each stride carrying her further away from the life she knew, and further into a brand-new, uncertain future. Turn back, whispered that lingering feeling in her mind, If you turn back now, Granny will never know that you’ve run off, nothing in your life will have to change. A soft growl rumbled in her throat.

I want everything in my life to change, she thought, as she continued to bound along the path towards the city.
Last edited by DaydreamReality on Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

| They/Them | 18+ |

For years I disappeared, seeking to find
the answers to an eternity's questions
Yet here I am, returned from the journey
and for every answer found, I also found
A thousand unanswered questions.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups