camp castaway ((closed))

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

whats your favorite disney movie? (princess edition)

moana
21%
the little mermaid
6%
rapunzel
15%
aladdin
3%
the princess and the frog
6%
snow white
9%
cinderella
No votes
mulan
12%
beauty and the beast
18%
pocahontas
9%

Total votes : 33

thomas [1] || logan [1] || scarlett [1] || leroy [1]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:22 am

setting
season ::autumn
month :: october first
day :: saturday
temperature:: sixty degrees fahrenheit, sixteen degrees celsius
forecast :: partly cloudy, light fog, light breeze
time :: seven a.m.
campers should be getting up and heading to the mess hall for breakfast

тнσмαร dαиiєl wαlkєя
тєи || мαlє || нυмαи || σиє мσитн || тαgร // σρєи
with a startled start timmy sat up in bed as a familiar voice echoed through the camp on the pa system. quickly getting out of bed timmy ran to his window, pulling the curtains aside so he could look outside. the sun was just rising, making the sky a light pink in color. timmy loved watching the sunrise, but he always seemed to be too late in seeing. closing the curtains timmy ran into the bathroom. he always liked to use the bathroom first because then someone might hog the bathroom, making tim wait.

grabbing toothbrush timmy squeezed toothpaste on it and brushed his teeth, singing a song while doing so. after brushing his teeth he ran back to his room, causing a ruckas with his feet hitting the floor. he shut his bedroom door and rummaged through his clothes. he pulled out a pair of jeans, a white long sleeved, and a red tee-shirt. he put the long sleeved shirt on under the tee-shirt. timmy then put red socks and red converse. running back to the bathroom timmy brushed out his hair. once he was done the boy ran downstairs and jumped oto the couch. it wasnt yet seven so he turned te tv on and put on cartoons.

after a while logans voice came over the pa system saying that it was now seven a.m. and everyone should begin to head to the mess hall. shutting the tv off timmy ran from his cabin and headed for the mess hall.

löġän prïċë
nïnëtëën || fëmälë || süċċübüs || nïnëtëën ÿëärs || pänäsëxüäl || ċrüsh // öpën || täġs // öpën
the girl groaned as an alarm on her phone began to go off. sighing she sat uo, rubbing her eyes with the palms of her hands. it was way too early for any living thing to be up. grabbing her phone she shut off the alarm, it was five in the morning. being head counselor meant that she had to be up before anyone else to make sure the magic wall surrounding the camp was still working, go around and check for any sort of intruder, and make sure each of the buildings electrical systems were working since things could become a bit finicky due to magical interference.

climbing out of her bed logan began to get dressed. she put on a black tank top, a blue, white, and black flannel button up shirt, dark blue skinny jeans which were ripped, and black doc martins. she brushed then straightened her hair out before quietly leaving her cabin, not wanting to wake any of the campers within the building. breathing in the crisp morning air logan began to walk around the border of the camp, checking the magical wall for any weak spots or breaks. the wall kept out humans and hid the camp from humans eyes, and logan didnt want any humans wandering into the camp and hurting any of the campers.

after checking the magic walls integrity logan went around to make sure that no stray animal or human managed to enter the camp. this always worried logan. she may not know or like some of the other campers, but the well-being of everyone within the camp mattered to her. once she was sure the camp was safe from intruders logan headed to the mess hall and activities hall to make sure everything was clean and working. checking those two buildings didnt take too long because most campers cleaned up after themselves.

once logan was done with checking the camp she wandered back to her cabin. entering her room she headed to her desk where a pa system sat. pressing a button she spoke into the microphone. good morning campers. it is currently six a.m. which means its time to get up and start your daily activities. at seven please make your way to the mess hall for breakfast. pulling her finger away from the button logan sat down on her bed. she sat on her bed reading until seven a.m. came along. once again an alarm went off on her phone, alerting her that it was time to get to breakfast. marking her page logan set the book down on her bedside table. she made her way iver to the pa system again. pressing the button she spoke into the microphone once more. campers, it is now seven a.m. please head to the mess hall. walking away from her desk logan exited her room and started to make her way toward the mess hall.

ѕcarleтт vιnce
eιgнтeen || ғeмale || vaмpιre || тwo yearѕ || deмιѕeхυal || crυѕн // open || тagѕ // open
the vampire stood outside, leaning up against a tree. last night she hadnt slept, mostly because she didnt need to sleep since she was a vampire. looking out across the camp she could see the tiniest movements of the grass, trees, the water on the lake, and other things. it was early in the morning, and the sun hadnt risen yet. scarlett hated the sun, being a vampire it could kill her. sighing she pushed herself away from the tree which she had been leaning on. she slowly made her way toward her cabin to get ready.

six a.m. hit and scarlett rolled her eyes as logan came onto the speakers. scarlett hated that girl. if scarlett had any place she could go then shed leave the camp and never return to it or even think about it ever again. but scarlett had no place to go to, she wasnt welcomed in human society or at home, and she didnt know where any other sanctuary was, so she was stuck at camp castaway. entering her cabin scarlett went up to her room. she was glad she didnt have to share room with anyone.

looking through her dresser scarlett pulled out almost everything and put it on. she put this shirt on with these jeans and those heels, then she put on that shirt with those leggings and these flats. she mixed and matched with her clothes, trying on all sorts of combinations. she didnt like any of them. finally after thirty minuets of mixing up clothes did scarlett find an outfit which she liked. the outfit which she chose was a red lacy flowy long sleeved shirt, black skinny jeans, and black boots. scarlett curled her hair and did her makeup, putting on red lipstick.

before leaving her cabin she grabbed her black umbrella which shielded her from the sun. once again logan came onto the speaker system to announce that everyone should head to the mess hall. sighing, the vampire left her cabin and started to make her way toward the mess hall.

ʆɛʀѳy ɦɛɳɗɛʀรѳɳ
รixtɛɛɳ || ɱɑʆɛ || ɛʆԲ || ɳɛw || ɓiรɛxuɑʆ || cʀuรɦ // ѳpɛɳ || tɑgร // ѳpɛɳ
with a blanket covering his body leo layed in bed fast asleep. he didnt hear the girl on the loudspeaker when the time hit six in the morning, leo couldnt hear anything at all since he was deaf. instead he felt the vibrations of his phone alarm going off under his pillow. stretching his arms out and yawning the elf sat up in bed. he grabbed his phone and shut the alarm off. leo placed his feet on the cold floor and pushed himself off of his bed. he looked across the room at the empty bed. he had no roommate, and he guessed he liked not having one.

walking over to his dresser leo pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and an olive colored tee-shirt. he put on a silver necklace which had a small silver tree on it. the necklace was his mothers and he always wore it. heading to the bathroom leo brushed his teeth. he ignored his hair, not really caring that it was messy, he thought it looked good that way. leo also didnt put any shoes on. once again his alarm vibrated, telling him that it was now seven a.m. and he should head to the mess hall. being new leo didnt know where the mess hall was. today was his first official day at camp and he had no clue where anything was or who anybody was.

stepping from his room leo slowly made his way downstairs and left the cabin. he looked around, confused as to where to go now.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: camp castaway ((open // accepting))

Postby lady beneviento » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:12 am

Mara Valdis
female|Set Incarnate|lesbian|crush: open|tags: Logan, open

Mara snarled angrily as a voice sounded over the pa system, pulling a pillow over her head. She'd stayed up all night practicing various dark magic and necromancy spells and had gone to sleep not 2 hours ago. I agree, it is too early, but we both know we're hungry. hisses Set's voice just as Mara's stomach rumbles. Groaning, Mara rolled out of bed, nearly tripping on Morrigan. The jackal leapt to her feet with a disgruntled growl, before following Mara. After getting dressed, Mara began her trek to the mess hall. Her eyes split and she heard Set huff disapprovingly as more people appeared, also walking to the mess hall. Flaring her wings, Mara glared angrily, which looked even creepier thanks to the extra pupil in each eye. Let me give them the first impression of us, Mara dear. set growled, and Mara felt herself shifting. "No. Not yet. The time's not right. Wait, I want to make this special." Mara whispered urgently, and she felt Set's presence lessen. Very well then. My goal is to cause as much chaos as possible I suppose." the god replied cheekily, Mara could feel his triumphant grin. Mara rolled her eyes and ran smack into a girl with blue hair. Recoiling slightly, Mara couldn't help the guttural growl that emerged from her throat as she felt her eyes split again. "I... you... sorry..." Mara muttered shyly, as she was struck by the beauty of this girl. She could feel Set's disapproval and tried not to squirm under his strong presence.

"don't leave, i can't let you"
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby antiquités » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:15 pm

julia tungsten, 15, tags: open, Logan

Julia had been up all night; she rarely felt the need to sleep since she was a ghost. Right as the sun had started the rise, she'd been up and out of her room, strolling around the camp like she's done so many times. She paused by a small puddle, glancing down at it. Though she'd been a ghost for so long, Julia never got used to her reflection. She looked like she did in life, but there was a certain transparency. Julia could make out the background behind her, and the lack of a shadow. She turned away quickly and kept walking.

Some time later, she could vaguely make out Logan's voice over the system. She made her way into the mess hall, smiling cheerfully at people in the room. Julia pushed loose hairs back into its updo and looked for someone to make conversation with.
antiquités

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[quinn,, 1] [zachary,, 1]

Postby hallows eve. » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:21 pm

quinn perceval || female || angel || 18 || four //half years || tags // open

quinn woke up slowly, hating herself for staying up late. she got dressed quickly and runs towards her younger brother's cabin to make sure he's up and making his way to the mess hall. once she knew zachary was up and at them, she moved towards the mess hall, setting herself at an empty table. despite being at camp for four and a half years, quinn hadn't made very many friends. it was her own fault mostly. she was extremely bossy, and didn't make friends easily. she hoped someone would sit next to her.

zachary perceval || male || angel || 14 || four // half years || tags // open

zach woke up to logan's name over the PA system. he felt refreshed but still freshened up in the hour he had until breakfast. he was ready to go before his sister quinn even came knocking on his door. she was so annoying sometimes. quinn was always checking up on him, making sure he was okay. but, he made his way to the mess hall along with everyone else, sitting next to his cabin mate, thomas.
Last edited by hallows eve. on Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
S a v i n gxxP e o p l e
──────────────────────
xx hi. i'm tailyr
xx supernatural obsessed
xx talk to me for anything
──────────────────────

────────────────────────
xx i'm a biromantic asexual
xx ~~
xx living life as a hunter
────────────────────────
xxxxxH u n t i n gxxT h i n g s

xxxxxxxxxxT H E
xxxxF A M I L Y
xxxB U S I N E S S
xxxxxxxx©
hallows eve.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:37 am

Mayumi Miyamoto | 18 | Nonbinary | Siren | Counselor - 8 Years at Camp | Lake Docks | Open
Ever since becoming a counselor at camp Mayumi had always volunteered to take the last patrol each night. It was a matter of convenience, really; their eyes were light sensitive and better suited to seeing in the dark. Granted, that was usually the murky darkness of being deep underwater, but it served their purposes at the camp well enough. It was just as well, they never slept much and being the last one out meant that they had an excuse to spend some extra time by the lake docks for the sunrise. They breached the surface of the water, the purple scales on their face already fading as they pushed themself up onto the dock with one arm, the other preoccupied with grabbing their skirt before they fully shifted into their more human form. They pushed their white hair, still soaking wet, back from their face as their toes dangled in the water and they watched the sun rise over the camp. Another day beginning like so many others, there was a certain peace to that routine.

When they heard the loudspeaker announcing the time they sighed, grabbing their jacket and slipping it on, though they didn't bother to actually button it before beginning the walk back. The docks were a bit out of the way, at least as far as the path from cabin to mess hall was concerned, and they needed to go back to the cabin before they could actually see about getting breakfast. They did, after all, have to make sure everyone in their cabin was actually going be awake to get breakfast. They were, perhaps, concerned specifically with a certain naga who had a habit of oversleeping, but it wouldn't hurt to check on the others as well. Or see if any of the newer campers might need help in general, even if that wasn't their job they weren't going to overlook anyone.
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:16 am

Brendan James Harry Harperson and Evelyn Amelia Alexandra Harperson || Fifteen || Campers || Two Weeks || Fallen Angels || Mess Hall || Tags ;; Open

The Twins had awoken hours ago, well technically Eve hadn't slept. It was only their second week there and seems anxiety was just acting up more than normal. Eve was wearing her brother's shirt, as he had left his hoodie on his bed. Plus she was cold and acting up. Bren was sitting beside of her, keeping Ember and her calm. When Logan started over to PA system they stood up from their spot on the ground, moving around some. Bren moved into the cabin for a minute to grab his hoodie, just so he wouldn't be shirtless really. Coming out he grabbed Eve by the arm and they both started to walk to the Mess Hall. If it wouldn't have been for them looking almost the same, you would have thought they were dating. They walked into the Mess Hall, seeing that a few children had already made their way there. Bren pulled Eve along, making sure she wasn't going to cause anything bad to happen. The leash in Eve's hand she looked to her slightly older brother.
"I'm fine... Just let me go," she mumbled, smiling a little at Bren.
He nodded and walked to a table away from the others really, where Eve followed. Ember growled at a few people they pasted. Making Eve huff at the dog. The twins just sat at the table, not doing anything really. They were really quiet, it was just a trait they both got from their mother. They might not remember their family, but they knew that they weren't human either, still their foster family is human. Why they were here. The boys were getting to close to who they really were. Bren had socked one in the face before they ran off. Finding their way to camp two weeks ago. Thank goodness Ember could smell them out.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kickingdandelions » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:02 pm

ɯoɹʇsɹǝpuʎʍ ǝuıɐɹ
|| sixteen || female || bisexual || camper || two weeks || siren || tags; open ||

Wiping the sleep from her eyes, Raine slowly tried to make herself get up, and to no avail. Lately she had been staying up a lot later than usual because she liked having the time to herself. Even if it meant getting little to no rest. After a few minutes of sitting up, staring at nothing in particular, she forced herself to get ready for breakfast. Raine pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and a maroon hoodie with a small, white logo on the right, near her shoulder. After getting dressed, she slipped on a pair of white converse and combed her hair so it fell neatly instead of looking like she just woke up. Before leaving her cabin, she grabbed a small journal and a pencil from the desk, hoping to maybe write something at breakfast.

The walk to the mess hall was not too long, for her it was relaxing as not many people were on the path at the time. She reached the building and made her way inside, finding an empty table to sit at. Once Raine sat, she set the journal on the table and began to scribble small lines, hoping it would turn into something besides a mutant blob.
kickingdandelions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .muse. » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:27 pm

Dexter Allens | 21 | Male | Heterosexual | Shifter | Counselor | Nine Years | Tag: Leroy/Open

Having spent nearly half his life at Camp Castaway, Dexter knew the morning routine better than most. He knew it to the point that he was not only awake before alarms started buzzing, but had also gotten in some sort of peacefully silent exercise before rejoining the campers in time to make sure they got some breakfast in them. This particular morning though, he'd fallen behind schedule a few minutes distracted by the sun just beginning to warm the lake shore. Due to his limitations with his shifting, it wasn't uncommon for his morning exercise to include pushing his own boundaries trying to gain even a minute on how long he could hold a non reptilian form. What had started as a race around the lake in the fur of an African Wild Dog, had ended with a rolling tumble into a sandy face plant. From there, rather than finish the last third of a mile he had to go, he shifted into his favorite form and rolled around in the sand taking advantage of the way the grains got between his scales and relieved itches he didn't know he had. It was here he nearly nodded back off to sleep before snapping to attention at Logan's voice over the PA system.

Scrambling to get back to his cabin to make sure the four campers he was directly responsible for were awake, he caught a glimpse of the twins already finding their way to the mess hall. Two down, two to go he thought as he neared his cabin. Spotting the newest to join Laurel Cabin he chuckled at how the kid seemed lost. His amusement was not mean spirited in the slightest, it reminded him of how lost and pathetic his twelve year old self looked when he was fresh at Camp Castaway. Comparatively, the newer campers seemed generally better adapted more quickly than he had been. Pushing his nostalgia from his thoughts he called out "LER- oh wait, he can't hear me..." before remembering that Leroy was deaf. Given that knowledge, he waved as he approached, hoping that he didn't startle the younger camper. Getting Leroy to the Mess Hall would make three out of his four campers accounted for, though he wasn't as concerned with Damien's whereabouts, the other shifter had been at the camp long enough to know where everything was thankfully.
.muse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

thomas [2] || logan [2] || scarlett [1] || leroy [2]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:38 pm

setting
season ::autumn
month :: october first
day :: saturday
temperature:: sixty degrees fahrenheit, sixteen degrees celsius
forecast :: partly cloudy, light fog, light breeze
time :: seven a.m.
campers should be getting up and heading to the mess hall for breakfast

тнσмαร dαиiєl wαlkєя
тєи || мαlє || нυмαи || σиє мσитн || тαgร // zαcнαяy // σρєи
the young boy happily wandered toward the large wooden building which said mess hall on top of it in large bright orange letters. his green eyes stared up at it as he walked forward toward the building. he softly hummed a random tune to himself and swung his arms about. looking around he watched all the other older kids stride right past him, their one step an equivalent of two or three of his steps. not wanting to be late for breakfast thomas tried to walk as fast as the older kids. he fastened his pace, trying to take larger steps. in a few short minuets the young boy reached the large mess hall. shoving the wooden doors open timmy strides right over to the table which he has claimed as his. he looked around, not seeing logan anywhere. thomas just assumed that she was speaking with the other counselors.

not caring to wait for his friend timmy got up and made his way toward the kitchen. maybe he could get away with ice cream for breakfast. he felt that the counselors wouldnt allow that so thomas instead grabbed himself a plate, a cup, and some silverware. the boy wandered back to his table and sat down. on his plate appeared a stack of pancakes which were drowning in syrup and in his cup some cherry cool aid showed up. just as he was about to dig into his food someone sat down next to him. glancing up at the other thomas saw his cabin mate, zachary. the other boy was a few years older than thomas, but not much taller. giving the boy a big grin timmy spoke to him. hello!

löġän prïċë
nïnëtëën || fëmälë || süċċübüs || nïnëtëën ÿëärs || pänäsëxüäl || ċrüsh // öpën || täġs // märä // öpën
walking toward the mess hall, a place where logan didnt actually need to go because she fed off of others energy and not real food, she watched the other campers. logan had full confidence that the campers within her cabin were capable of getting up and dragging their tired butts to the mess hall. looking around she noted that two of her campers were making their way towards breakfast, but where were the other two? logan stopped walking for a second, about to turn back o see where the other two girls were, but something bumped into her. stumbling forward logan quickly regained her balance, thankfully whatever bumped her didnt hit her with full force. turning around logan was met with a familiar face, mara. logan had learned only a few things about this girl in her first year, and those things were her name and that she has a pretty wicked looking form of some beast.

slightly offset by the other girls split eyes, which logan hasnt really gotten used to since this girl came to camp, logan tried to not look startled. that was pretty easy for her, over the years logan has gotten good at showing and hiding her emotions. if she needed to ac confident in front of the campers, then she could be confident even if she was being torn apart by other emotions. kindly smiling at mara the blue haired girl shrugged. eh, its fine. dont worry about it. logan said, quickly studying the other girl. logan was always intrigued by the other campers physical differences, and mara was probably the most interesting of them all with her double eyes, shredded wings, and the markings all over her body which looked like egyptian hieroglyphics.

though this girl looked strange logan had no room to judge. she too had markings all over her body, and two very large horns sprouted from her head. its mara, right? even though logan was the head counsoler and she shoulve known everyone, it was hard to keep rack of twenty other people and their names. wanting to finally formally introduce herself logan held her hand out for mara to shake. logan, counselor of the willow cabin, and head counselor of this whole camp. the girl said, keeping her eyes focused on the other girls nose instead of her split eyes, which freak logan out.

ѕcarleтт vιnce
eιgнтeen || ғeмale || vaмpιre || тwo yearѕ || deмιѕeхυal || crυѕн // open || тagѕ // open
the vampire stood outside, leaning up against a tree. last night she hadnt slept, mostly because she didnt need to sleep since she was a vampire. looking out across the camp she could see the tiniest movements of the grass, trees, the water on the lake, and other things. it was early in the morning, and the sun hadnt risen yet. scarlett hated the sun, being a vampire it could kill her. sighing she pushed herself away from the tree which she had been leaning on. she slowly made her way toward her cabin to get ready.

six a.m. hit and scarlett rolled her eyes as logan came onto the speakers. scarlett hated that girl. if scarlett had any place she could go then shed leave the camp and never return to it or even think about it ever again. but scarlett had no place to go to, she wasnt welcomed in human society or at home, and she didnt know where any other sanctuary was, so she was stuck at camp castaway. entering her cabin scarlett went up to her room. she was glad she didnt have to share room with anyone.

looking through her dresser scarlett pulled out almost everything and put it on. she put this shirt on with these jeans and those heels, then she put on that shirt with those leggings and these flats. she mixed and matched with her clothes, trying on all sorts of combinations. she didnt like any of them. finally after thirty minuets of mixing up clothes did scarlett find an outfit which she liked. the outfit which she chose was a red lacy flowy long sleeved shirt, black skinny jeans, and black boots. scarlett curled her hair and did her makeup, putting on red lipstick.

before leaving her cabin she grabbed her black umbrella which shielded her from the sun. once again logan came onto the speaker system to announce that everyone should head to the mess hall. sighing, the vampire left her cabin and started to make her way toward the mess hall.

((ooc chat ::ive gotten writers block and a headache so ill make a post for her later. if anyone wants to run into her feel free to do so.))

ʆɛʀѳy ɦɛɳɗɛʀรѳɳ
รixtɛɛɳ || ɱɑʆɛ || ɛʆԲ || ɳɛw || ɓiรɛxuɑʆ || cʀuรɦ // ѳpɛɳ || tɑgร // ɗɛxtɛʀ // ѳpɛɳ
standing in place, leo kept his eyes on the other campers. he watched as all of them slowly filed out of their cabins and began to all make their way to the same place. looking up at the building he saw the large and bright orange letters that read "mess hall". the boy guessed thats where breakfast was being held, after all a mess hall is another name for a cafeteria. reading the sign leo felt a bit stupid. all he had to do was look up and he wouldnt of been lost. as he was about to trudge forward and follow after everyone else leo noticed movement from the corner of his eye. being deaf had enhanced his other senses, especially his eyesight so he could see the tinist of movement and detail, and this random movement was no exception. glancing to the side leo saw an older boy walking toward him, waving. was he waving at leo? trying to think leo wondered where he knew this guy from. he turned to face the other boy, looking him up and down. this guy had curly brown hair and was probably around leos height.

quickly glancing around leroy checked to see if anyone else was around that this guy might be flagging down, but everyone seemed to of made it to the mess hall. looking back to the brunette leo slightly tilted his head to the side. maybe this guy was waving at leo, but leo still had no clue who he was. maybe he was just a friendly camper coming to say hi? or maybe leo had known him outside of camp and has embarrassingly forgotten who he was. either way leo awkwardly waved back at the other camper, the elfs pointy ears twitching.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leihak » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:56 pm

ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ɴᴏᴀʜ ꜱᴀʀᴇ || 15 || Female || Bisexual || Camper || 3 weeks || Tags; open

Alexander, often Alex for short, was dozed off in the woods, not waking up till a bug bit her, she slept through the announcement. She stood up groggily and then bent over to pick up her head. "Oh no I did it again." she groaned. She attached her head to her neck and went to the mess haul, this was her first time not ditching it, but she was still late as heck. She was wearing her red tattered shoes, ripped jeans and black long sleeved turtleneck with her over the shoulder bag that she something puts her head in.
☀☀
leihak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me