|↠ 𝒫 𝒪 𝐼 𝒮 𝒪 𝒩 𝒜 𝑅 𝑅 𝒪 𝒲↞| r p thread|

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: |↠ 𝒫 𝒪 𝐼 𝒮 𝒪 𝒩 𝒜 𝑅 𝑅 𝒪 𝒲↞| r p thread|

Postby ace.of.spades » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:15 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ᴀ ᴅ ɪ ᴀ
princess /\ female /\ 18yrs /\ heterosexual /\ crush-- n/a /\ location-- training grounds /\ tags-- ivor

before the princess even knew it, defenders and knights began to fill the training grounds. she was quite surprised to see how many people there were, they must be determined to improve their fighting so they are fit for the war that will soon come; as told so in the prophecy. she sighed and placed her hands on her hips, making quiet noises with her lips as she walked into a dark and dusty room sort of shed. adia reached out her hand to grasp a sword. she picked it up and the sun gleamed onto the shiny bronze metal, a grin appeared on her face as she ran her other hand along the smooth metal. she swung it around and then walked back outside the shed. adia looked at a few knights and defenders and then approached one of them, she remembered most of them; she would have to, considering she was the princess and she had to remember all the people. then, she spotted someone, sitting on the floor. adia shrugged, might as well try!, she thought to herself as she approached a man sitting on the floor. adia couldn't quite remember his name but she guessed it, " hey there, ivor? is that right? mind if i do a bit 'o sparring? " she asked in a cheerful tone as she kept her sword to her side.

ᴄ ʟ ɪ ꜰ ꜰ ᴛ ᴏ ɴ
knight /\ male /\ 19yrs /\ heterosexual /\ crush-- n/a /\ location-- the training grounds /\ tags-- annamarie

cliffton gripped his hand on the leathery part of the sword, he lifted it up and his eyes ran up and down the weapon. he swung his sword around, walking around a dummy made of hay, he stabbed it in the stomach and then pulled his sword back to his side. standing in front of the dummy, he held the sword with both hands this time and then swung the sword, slicing the dummy from one side to the other. cliff smirked and then heard an arrow being shot. he squinted slightly and walked towards where he heard it, he then saw a girl with a bow in her hands and arrows next to her. he nodded and stood next to the target the girl was shooting at, " you have to sling the arrow right back to your ear, then it'll be more accurate and powerful. " he commented. cliff was one of those people who loved starting conversations and commenting on people's works. he crossed his arms and leaned against the target.

ᴋ ɪ ɪ ʀ ᴀ
sorcerer /\ female /\ 18yrs /\ heterosexual /\ crush-- n/a /\ location-- her room in the castle /\ tags-- none

the sorcerer woke up from her comfortable bed. she was very grateful she got to live in the castle; mainly because her mother was great friends with the king. so close they almost got married! she gazed outside the window, seeing small white flakes cover the glass pane which made kiira unable to see anything outside. the bed squeaked a bit as she lifted herself up. kiira hopped her way to the closet and picked out a raggy cape with a shirt and pants. it'll do. she shrugged and got dressed. once she was done, she sat in her bed and picked up a book, flipping through the pages until she found a specific page that she was up to. kiira pursed her lips and her eyes scanned the words. she opened her mouth and began to read the book out aloud. then she gasped, " oh no. why so cruel edward? she is only a girl! " she grumbled flipping the page, her eyes widening as the story got deeper and deeper into the problem.

*no idea what to write for kiira. someone can bump into her*

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:51 am

⠀⠀"power is only given to those
⠀⠀⠀who are willing to lower
⠀⠀⠀themselves to pick it up."
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀┘

⠀⠀⠀⠀Location: Training
⠀⠀⠀⠀Grounds
⠀⠀⠀⠀Tags: Adia
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀┘
    I V O R | 23 | Knight
    Watching everyone else fight, he mentally corrected their posture. It was always deemed break time once Ivor went too far, his trainer demanded it before he hurt someone. He knew he had to control it, this burning desire inside. It boiled up from his core and sent him into an adrenaline override, clouding his mind. Ivor noticed a girl approaching him, and at first forgot she was the princess. He watched her every move, his blue eyes seeming like he could stare into her soul. A laugh escaped him at her suggestion to spar, like it was the biggest joke to him. "With me? You must be crazy." He said while wiping the sweat from his brow with his shirt. She hadn't seen his last brawl for she didn't hesitate or ask any questions besides his name, which he hadn't confirmed on purpose. Ivor looked her over, noticing she carried a metal sword. "We're not using those." Nodding his head toward the sword at her side.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:28 pm

Annamarie
Female| Knight| 22| Pan|Crush- Open| Location: Training Grounds| Tags; Cliffton
As she was getting ready to shoot another arrow at the target, she saw someone come over to the target and stand next to it. It was another knight-in-training that entered the Trainning Grounds, probably, after she had arrived. She rose a brow at what he had said to her. "I'll take that in consideration," She said to him. "Aren't you worried that one of the arrows will hit you, because your standing that close to the target?" She asked. She lined up her shot at the target a few feet infront of her. She took a breath and fired the arrow, it landed dead-center. She gave a smile at her small victory. "Name is Annamarie, but you can call me Ghost if you want," She said, fixing her hair so it falls down her back and not in her face. "What's your name?" She asked him.

Leshanna
Female| Sorcerer| 21| Pan|Crush- Open| Location: Castle Library| Tags; Open
With nothing in her mind, as she has awoken at the crack of dawn, surprising herself at that as she never wakes up that early. She was already dressed in a blue dress that had a hood on it, with a gold colored lining sewn into it. Anyways, she made her way to the library, basically a safe haven to her. She passed a window in the wall on her way to the library and saw it was snowing. 'Good thing I'm inside and not out there....' She thought to herself. She'd rather be inside and warm, rather outside and cold. She did feel bad for the people who couldn't fend themselves from the cold and nasty bite of winters chill. She saw that she arrived at the library and smiled to herself, and looked for a book to read. She found a mystery book, and found a seat and sat down and started to read. If someone would call for her, she would be too absorbed into the book to hear her name being called.

*i have no ideas for her at the moment, someone can come to her if they want...
───────────────────────────────
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎵🎵🎵🎵

AziraphaleMcCreeWifeyBlue
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:28 am

Ravenna Àrgenté - dark sorceress - 19 - tags: open

Ravenna tilted her head as she watched the various mundane activities of daily life. There was a man talking to who she assumed was the princess from what she had heard of her appearance. She was too far away to hear, but it looked like they were talking about a spar. This could be interesting. She knew the moment she used her power she would be felt by some pesky light sorcerer, but that could not be avoided. She would spice the match up a little regardless.
Finally, some entertainment.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookfern » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:41 pm

┌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀┐
↠ sparrow
26 | servant
tags: --
└⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀┘
    The biting cold woke Sparrow from his slumber. Groaning softly, he rolled out of his bed with his usual gracelessness. The stone floor felt like ice against his bare feet, and the blackened fireplace of the servants' quarters was sputtering balefully. After rubbing the remaining grit of sleep from his eyes, Sparrow gave his linen shirt a faint sniff before deeming it still wearable. He threw a thin fur coat over the shirt and tugged a worn pair of leather boots over his chilled toes. As he exited the servants' quarters, he paused briefly by a large window. Sparrow viewed the swirling snowflakes with a grim expression; he tore himself away from glass and went about his morning ritual. First off was watering the warhorses, a joyous experience since the water was likely frozen or near freezing. The tall man suppressed a shiver as he left the castle's warm walls. He ducked his head and pulled his collar up as high as possible, but it did little to keep the wind out.

Eventually, he made his way to the stables. The horses inside raised their heads as he entered, and he greeted each by their name and stroked their muzzles. Flexing his stiff fingers, he picked up the two buckets awaiting him and strode to the well just outside the stables. The water was indeed near frozen, and each misplaced slosh turned his shaking fingers a deeper shade of blue.

┌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀┐
↠ sora
22 | lead defender
tags: --
└⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀┘
    Sora strode into the training yard, her nails tapping against the pommel of her sword. She surveyed the grounds and studied the other people already there. Her attention flicked between those sparring and those hacking away at cloth and straw dummies. Drawing her sword from its sheath, she decided to do a simple warm up against one of the motionless dummies. Perhaps later she could score a proper spar with someone.

[ serious writer's block right now; don't know what to do with Sparrow at the moment.
I know it's short, but it's the best I got right now. ]
rookfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:38 pm

ᴀ ᴅ ɪ ᴀ
princess /\ female /\ 18yrs /\ heterosexual /\ crush-- n/a /\ location-- training grounds /\ tags-- ivor

adia scoffed and crossed her arms she smiled and gave ivor a weird look, " then what are we using? " she asked. the princess wasn't very confident with the sparring, she knew she'd get beaten easily, though, she has been practising and she thought she had improved a bit. adia looked out in the training grounds, the area already filling up with knights that were determined to improve from their last practice. maybe she should start getting out more often other than going only once a week, only for an hour. two if she was in the mood. she looked back at ivor and her eyes darting around his face. then she looked at her weapon that she held tight in her hand, the shiny bronze metal glimmered in the sun.

ᴄ ʟ ɪ ꜰ ꜰ ᴛ ᴏ ɴ
knight /\ male /\ 19yrs /\ heterosexual /\ crush-- n/a /\ location-- the training grounds /\ tags-- annamarie

cliffton smiled and nodded, stepping away from the target and walking up closer to her. " fair point... " he pursed his lips and kept his arms crossed. " i'm cliffton. normally called cliff. " he held out his hand, waiting for her to shake it. whilst he was waiting for the handshake, he wondered why her nickname was ghost...strange. he bit his tongue, not sure if he should ask or not, then he made the decision, " why are you called ghost? " he finally said, he hoped it didn't come out a rude way, he didn't want to set a bad impression.

ᴋ ɪ ɪ ʀ ᴀ
sorcerer /\ female /\ 18yrs /\ heterosexual /\ crush-- n/a /\ location-- wandering in the castle /\ tags-- none

kiira finally finished a few chapters and only a few more pages before she finished her book. then she closed it gently and set it on the bedside table. the sorcerer lifted herself up from her bed and then walked her way to the door, placing her hand on the cold doorknob and twisting it until it unlocked the big wooden door. she skipped outside and closed the door once she got out the room. then she just wandered around, bored, not sure what to do. she then reached the giant staircase, she looked down and saw servants running around. then she leaned against the rail of the second floor and sighed, resting her head on her hand that laid on the marble rail.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:08 am

xxx
    xxx
    xxx

age | 23
    rank | knight
    location | training
    grounds
    tags | adia
          ⚔ I V O R
          ────────────────────

The man hoisted himself to his feet. Looking the princess over, he changed his mind. What harm could she really do to him, an experienced knight, anyway? "You know what... you can use that." He bent down and snatched his shirt, pulling it over his head and pushing his arms through the holes. Tugging down the fabric to his waist, he rolled his shoulders to settle it. "I'll use one of the wooden ones. They're typically used for the children, but for your safety, it's best if I use them too." A servant handed him the wooden sword he'd been using before. He took it, looked to Adia then headed to one of the rings. Wasting no time to get himself into place, into the mindset- which wasn't hard at all for him.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:52 am

Angelica Irving

Female :: 19 years :: Peasant :: Seamstress :: Tags; Open

Angelica was sitting at her wooden table in her small home. She was quietly munching on a small loaf of bread with a dollop of butter on it as she gazed longingly out of her dusty window. She had to open up her little shop soon but savored her moment of peace. It was rare for her to get peace due to her loud, old sewing machine or peoples chatter. She longed to make a dress for the princess(s) in the castle. With a final bite she stood up and dusted her pale blue skirt. Heading out of her humble little home and to work.

Alexander Tracy

Male :: 19 years :: Knight :: Tags; Open

Alexander was late for his training but didn't say anything as he slipped into the training facility. He ran a hand through his platinum blonde hair and messed it up. He noticed it was quite busy today and lingered by a wall. Shifting his weight and crossing his arms.
SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:52 am

Annamarie
Female| Knight| 22| Pan|Crush- Open| Location: Training Grounds| Tags; Cliffton
She shook Cliff’s hand. And began her tale as to why her nickname was Ghost. She gave a chuckle before starting. “It’s a rather long tale to be honest, I’ll shorten it to the good parts,” She said. ”When I was in my hometown, before I came here, I was quite the sneaky and stealthy person. People would always say a ‘ghost’ was around taking their things, when in reality I was just taking things to survive and, to give to the people who couldn’t afford to buy anything.” She said, putting the bow and quiver of arrows back where she found them.”So, that’s how I came to be know as Ghost, I just adopted the name and it stuck with me, and I’ve grown to like it as well.” She said.

Leshanna
Female| Sorcerer| 21| Pan|Crush- Open| Location: Castle Library| Tags; Open
”I knew it! Of course the husband would commit the crime!” She said finishing the book. With a nod to herself she decided that being in the library would do nothing in finding people to talk to so, she put her book back on the shelf, and went torwards the Training Grounds, maybe she’ll find someone to talk to? She wondered to herself, as she made her way to her destination.
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎵🎵🎵🎵

AziraphaleMcCreeWifeyBlue
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LukeDeadwood » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:27 pm

Nathan
Male/19/Knight
Tags: Open
Nathan sighed as he made his way towards the training grounds, one hundred percent uncaring that he was running a little late and the possibility that he'd get chewed out. He was tired and it was cold out, both of which made him not want to do absolutely nothing. "Let's just get this over with..." He mumbled with a groan and he ran a hand through his hair as he stepped into the grounds. Nathan stuck to the wall as he entered, glancing around as he looked at the people doing their own things. Well, sneaking in went better than he had thought.

Derek
Male/19/Knight
Tags: Open
Derek huffed to himself when he walked through the door to the training grounds. He kept to himself as he grabbed one of the wooden training swords - he hated using his own sword for training, it dulled and it was always a pain to sharpen it - and went for one of the motionless dummies. He chose an open dummy that was a little ways away from the others and he got into stance, going through the basic motions as a warm up before stepping it up a notch.

Valence
Male/20/Sorcerer
Tags: Sparrow
Valence yawned as he began to wake, rolling over in his bed in a small attempt to go back to sleep but failed when Ash pulled at his blanket with a loud squawk. "Fine, I'm awake I'm awake!" He grumbled as he sat up, throwing a small glare at the phoenix before getting up to get ready. He hummed to himself as he dressed and looked over to the table where he did some of his work, taking note of how he was running low on some of his alchemy supplies. "I know what I'm doing today...Ash, let's go." Valence said and the creature perched himself on his shoulder before the human grabbed his coat and walked out, heading for the stables. Once there Valence saw that there was another man there and greeted him with a soft and polite "Hello," as he approached Rain, the mare that belonged to him.
LukeDeadwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me