Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

Postby Static light » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:00 pm

Kinkaid wrote:Kain smirked and let her be. He pulled a stool out from under the counter for her to sit on. "I can do that." He said with a slight grin. "Just one question." He said as he looked at her. "Ghost chilies or Carolina reapers?" He waited for her answer to know just how spice to make them. "And would you prefer loaded nachos or just cheese and peppers?"

Ruka grinned as she sat down, 'Since I'm feeling so full of myself and happy, let's have some loaded nachos with ghost pepper Mister Waiter.'' She folded her arms and continued to grin, ''Got have some hot nachos, just as hot as me.'' She laughed, there were so many good nachos jokes and puns she could make but why bother then you could eat nachos instead of talk about them.
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'mALlamaSwan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:34 pm

Astrid Lynn Haynes || 27 || Female || Human || Where;; Diner || Tags;; Shilo
    Astrid pushed some of her blonde hair safely behind her ear. "Very nice to meet you Shilo! I've seen your bar but I've never been inside." When shilo spoke her order Astrid leaned down and grabbed a coffee cup hidden beneath the counter. She then turned her back and grabbed the pre-made coffee. Astrid had a habit of making fresh coffee every hour, on the hour, so the coffee was almost always fresh. Luckily for Shilo the coffee had just been made minutes ago. Turning back to her customer she placed the cup in front of her and listened to her next words."thank you," she nodded slightly at the semi-compliment. "took nearly every penny I had to make it this way." Astrid chuckled lightly at the music comment, "I've always been a big fan of Elvis. there's just something about his voice that just--" she took a deep breath in and smiled widely, "ya know?" she laughed again at her strange reaction, knowing if probably made no sense to Shilo. "He's been a big part of my childhood, plus he kind of ties the place together, giving it that.. retro feeling." She paused to let her comments sink in for a moment. Like any good host Astrid quickly moved the conversation topic from herself to her guest. "I've never been inside your bar though I'm a bit hesitant. I've always avoided bars for their.. musty and intimidating atmospheres. though I've never been in one so I can't speak from experience." she paused yet again, glancing over the diner to make sure everything and everyone was in order. "A bar in this town must be different, everyone I've met has been so nice to me," she returned her attention to Shilo, "What's your bar like?"
I'mALlamaSwan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:15 am

Banana Dancer :) wrote:Jessica’s ears were pinned back against her head as she shook her head. “No.” She said simply and laid her head on her paws. “I just want to know what happened. I’ve been kept in the dark for so long that I don’t even know what’s true or fake in my life. I just can’t understand why no one told me.” She whined softly. “Why was everything kept such a secret? Or perhaps Maria didn’t know about me.” She shrugged.

Triko listened to her and sighed. "She knows what you are." He told her quietly. "It is not my place to tell you such but someone should be honest with you at lest." He said as he looked at the young female. "The woman is not human any more than you or I are." He said calmly. "She is a wolf who hides as a human. Likey to protect both you and the human boy that she has raised. She may have believed that things were too complicated to explain to you or that you would not understand. Maybe she thought you would be better off living as a, and I know that you do not like the word, pet. Since both she and the boy treated you as such. Granted he does not seem to know what we are or anything of our world. She however does." Triko was blunt about what he was saying. He was honest with her. It was not in him to lie to someone in such situations.

Banana Dancer :) wrote:“Please, Shane is impulsive. I couldn’t stop that boy if I tried.” Maria rolled her eyes. “I’m unable to tell you why the family was targeted. We did get whiff of a hunter being in the nearby town a few days before. Her mother sent her GPS location on her phone before she bled out. When I arrived, she was handed over to me. Since she was in her wolf form, they didn’t need to keep a puppy around.” She smirked. “I know other packs stick to old ties and tradition but we tried blending in with society.” She gave a small shrug. “I’m sorry I can’t be of better use. There wasn’t much information I could gather before I fled the area and came south. Tell me something. Is she doing okay? She can be emotional sometimes.” She looked at the man like she did with all people young as if he were a younging. “Don’t get me wrong. Jessica might be old enough but she is still a puppy in my eyes.”

Novak listened and shook his head. "And you see what trying to blend in with human got you." He was not reserved nor did he hold his tongue. After all, they had moved into his territory uninvited. He looked directly at the old woman. "You should not have his what she was from her. Had she known. Had you bothered to teach her 'anything' then this would not be as hard for her as it is now going to be. I have already gathered that she is emotionally unstable and that she has never been taught to get along with others that were not pets." His air did not change. "Should she lose herself in all of this. The blame can fall to no one but the one who denied her of her heritage and of what she truly is. She does not understand that there is no 'wolf' inside of her. She does not understand that that primal energy and aggression is her. It is what she should have been taught to control when she was young. Even hybrids have more control than she does." He stated sharply. "As for the boy. You are a wolf. If you wanted to control his you could have easily. However, you have lost your pride as a wolf long ago. That is why you are in the state that you are in. Sick and dying at this age." He sneered. "No 'domesticated' wolf ever lives as long as the real thing."
Image<--CLICK-->Image

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:57 am

Jessica had turned to him with confusion and a bit of anger across her face and eyes. Listening to his words as he claimed Maria was a wolf, her anger started to climb higher, as did her heart rate. A low growl started in her chest as she stood up, moving away from the older wolf. It did make sense to her as she looked back on memories, remembering when Maria always knew what she wanted or needed. She knew triko was right but to hear it coming him, instead of her, only hurt her heart. It felt like it was being torn apart by some rabbits. Nibbling away. The clock was ticking and it was only a matter of time before something would snap inside of her.

Maria sighed softly. “I had my reasons and I’ll stand by my choices. I’m not going to let some kid tell me what I should and could had done. It’s in the past. That boy moved here without my knowledge. The last thing I needed was for her to be around werewolves. It puts everyone at danger, both for your pack and for my family. “I followed my alphas order dutifully all these years, even after death. Would one do the same for you? When you have babies and kids to look off, you would do anything to keep them safe. I did everything I could to keep them both healthy and alive.” She shook her head, taking in a deep breath. “I don’t expect you to understand my choices and reasoning for it. When you have kids of your own, you’ll understand.” She smiled slightly. “She’s strong. She might lose herself along the path but she’ll find her way back. Fill in the blanks that I didn’t. Teach her about being a wolf. At least being around wolves, it would be easier to teach her control and the dangers that come with losing it.” She had become calmer and was starting to feel a bit dizzy but she fought through it. “As for my physical state, I have cancer throughout my body. Chemo didn’t help. It only made it worse. So don’t go talking about my pride and age. My pride is still there and everyone is born to die. Might as well make the most of the moment.”
Banana Dancer :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:31 am

Triko sighed as he watched her. He could feel her anger and anxiety rising within her. It was not a good thing for her at the moment. He shifted back to his human form and reached into the bag that he always carried. His long fur concealed it in his wolf form so it was rarely seen. He pulled out a tin that resembled the one he offered to Brahn earlier. He opened it and held the herbs out to her. "It is bitter but it will ease the anxiety and help to calm you. I know it isn't something that you may want to feel right now but it is better for you to be calm and able to think clearly than to be hostile and hurt yourself or another."

Novak let the old woman talk. He held is aggression with ease. He had not been a kid for over twenty years. The pack in those days could not afford for the children of ranking wolves to not be trained. Novak was doing what was best for his family. "I would hope that anyone I give orders to regarding such would have the capacity to think for themselves regarding the matter and what is best for such beings. After all, if my life is over I will not be the one there to gauge the situation or how it changes" he said simply. "She will be looked after." He told her. "That is the price you pay for relying on humans and their chemicals when you are not such a creature." He told her. "Many have had cancer and cured of it in 'this' world." He did not consider the human world or even the world of tamed wolves to re remotely similar to that or the wild ones.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Jessica stayed with her back to the old man as she stared out into the wooded area. Her mind was racing with questions, wondering why Maria hid it from her and what really happened to her family. She turned her head to the side, glancing at triko from the corner of her eye. “I don’t want it.” She said in a lower, husky voice. Turning back, she could feel her chest tightening, making her breathing harsher. Her ears had pinned against her head and she stood up again. She didn’t want to be here anymore, rather she wanted to be running from everyone with only Shane in tow. He never lied to her and always gave her hugs, which calmed her as she was a physical person rather than verbal. Her growling stopped as she thought of Shane. She couldn’t leave here if she wanted to go back to him. The Wolf lowered her head and stared at the ground, trying to keep the tears in and be strong.

Maria listened patiently and nodded. She never once looked back on her choices, seeing as they are both still alive and well. Though she did wish that Jessica’s parent would had saw her for themselves but sometimes life just didn’t work out that way. At least Jessica had managed to survive that night before she got there. Maria smiled tenderly and bowed her head slightly. “Thank you.” She shrugged and spoke again after hearing him. “Trust me, I’ve tried everything. By the time mine was caught, it had spread from heart to the rest of my body. I wanted to be here for a while longer and see my kids have their own kids but sometimes god just has a different plan for you. I’m not afraid of dying anymore as I see both my babies will be ookkay without me. I lived a wonderful life and I made my peace. I’m ready to go.” She smiled sadly. She had hoped Shane would have had kids so she could be a grandmother but she was glad that he also finished his schooling.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:43 am

(I'll try to post tonight guys. I've just been swamped with all this holiday crap and trips to the er... )
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:03 pm

(Take your time. We can wait.)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:43 pm

[No we can't. Hurry up!] =for those of you who do not know and would otherwise report me for being an arsehole. Gage and I are cousins and we harass each other a lot. This is nothing serious, just some teasing= [has been reported for stupid stuff in the past]

I'mALlamaSwan wrote:Astrid Lynn Haynes || 27 || Female || Human || Where;; Diner || Tags;; Shilo
    Astrid pushed some of her blonde hair safely behind her ear. "Very nice to meet you Shilo! I've seen your bar but I've never been inside." When shilo spoke her order Astrid leaned down and grabbed a coffee cup hidden beneath the counter. She then turned her back and grabbed the pre-made coffee. Astrid had a habit of making fresh coffee every hour, on the hour, so the coffee was almost always fresh. Luckily for Shilo the coffee had just been made minutes ago. Turning back to her customer she placed the cup in front of her and listened to her next words."thank you," she nodded slightly at the semi-compliment. "took nearly every penny I had to make it this way." Astrid chuckled lightly at the music comment, "I've always been a big fan of Elvis. there's just something about his voice that just--" she took a deep breath in and smiled widely, "ya know?" she laughed again at her strange reaction, knowing if probably made no sense to Shilo. "He's been a big part of my childhood, plus he kind of ties the place together, giving it that.. retro feeling." She paused to let her comments sink in for a moment. Like any good host Astrid quickly moved the conversation topic from herself to her guest. "I've never been inside your bar though I'm a bit hesitant. I've always avoided bars for their.. musty and intimidating atmospheres. though I've never been in one so I can't speak from experience." she paused yet again, glancing over the diner to make sure everything and everyone was in order. "A bar in this town must be different, everyone I've met has been so nice to me," she returned her attention to Shilo, "What's your bar like?"

Shile listened to the woman talk. She smirked at what she believed a bar to be. "Well you know, all the bikers and rednecks come there. They get drunk, shoot pool, fight, the normal stuff." Shilo would completely serious as she spoke. "Never really cared for him. Some songs I don't mind but he's no Johnny Cash." She said as she took a drink of coffee.

[Sorry it's short. I'm at work]
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'mALlamaSwan » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:29 pm

Astrid Lynn Haynes || 27 || Female || Human || Where;; Diner || Tags;; Shilo
    Astrid laighed a bit as Shop I explained what her bar was like. She thought at first she was teasing her,
    playing on her fear and uncomfoetable feelings towards bars. But soon after she realized Shilo was completely serious. Her smile faded slightly but she quickly laughed to brighten it and mske herself feel comfortable again. She was simply laughing st herself now. At the mention of a different artist, Astrids brow furrowed, "Johnny Cash? He doesn't ring a bell" she spoke curiously, leaning on the counter a bit in hopes she might explain who he was. He had to have been a singer, given the context of the conversation,
    and Astrid felt ashamed she wasn't aware of his name.
I'mALlamaSwan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me