Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

Postby Snowdrift » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:48 am

Brahn listened quietly, his ears pinned back slightly as Novak spoke of the child. To have a life with no choice as to what it wishes to become. Brahn understood where ovak was coming from. He understood it clearly. He would not wish a child or even his worst enemy to have the same life that he did. When Novak finished speaking, Brahn looked over at him and not only hearing the sincerity in Novak's voice but also seeing the sincerity in his friend's eyes, he believed his friend completely. He believed that Novak was trying. He looked away from Novak and he stood up and stretched. "Don't keep trying..." He walked to the opening of the cave and he paused and looked back at Novak, smiling with his eyes. "...just try harder." He looked back in the gorge in the direction from which he came. "I'm going to patrol the area. I'll see you later." He walked calmly out of the cave and towards the rocky cliffs that lead out of the gorge.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Static light » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:14 am

Ruka didn't lift her head as Kain spoke, she knew he was only wanting to help but she just couldn't just forget. It was wrong and she bore her scars and wrongs, knowing that what she had done was wrong and she didn't want to forget. ''I can't just forget something like that. Forgetting is far more painfully than forgetting. Forgetting what I did today would be like forgetting to eat, I remember and learn to cope with the weight of what I did.'' She knew most wolves would not care that they had killed a human but she cared deeply, that man had had a live and a family that would likely miss him deeply. Ruka finally lifted her head and looked over at Kain, ''So what do you do Kain? Forgive and forget or live and learn?''
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tummie » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:55 pm

Username: NickyCat

Photo

Name: Nia Hayes

Personality: She is an independent girl who always deals with her own problems alone, occasionally not liking other people helping her, she likes to be the most independent person she can be and will push the person away that tries to help her, but in a good way. She sometimes overthink problems a lot but tries not to be affected by it. Although she is mainly a calm, bold, smart, considerate person, never wanting to hurt anyone, yet she would if they tried to hurt her. She eventually finds humans as vulnerable creatures but also having a little bit of a soft spot for them, also continually learning about them. She usually knows what she is doing and will always follow her own instincts in a cautious but sometimes in a risky way if that is the only choice. Nonetheless she will always be loyal to her own kind until the end.

History: Since she was a little girl her mother was the only person that took care of her, she never knew who her father was or where he is now. Usually, her mother would convince her to play with the other kids outside, but she was different. Nia didn't bother, instead she reads whatever book that she can find in the house or go outside alone and observe everything around her. Nothing interests her at all, but she attempted on trying to fit in with the rest of the world. Now that she has grown older, she was ready to live on to the Wolf Mountains.

Height:
5,1" - (human)
4,8" - (wolf)

Weight:
116 -(human)
130 - (wolf)

Pack: Yes

Crush: None

Mate: None

Pups: None

Dislikes: Being in a big crowd of noisy people, anyone or anything that threatens the pack, fighting

Fears: Losing people who are important to her, fear of pain, fear of wildfires, fear of being trapped or caged in

Photo
[Wolf form] Image

Other: Just letting you know that I am a Roleplay beginner, so I might make mistakes here and there but I'll try my best! ^-^
Btw can I still edit my profile when I really need to?
Tummie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:47 pm

Triko nodded and watched her go outside. After about fifteen minutes or so he got up. Looking at Castiel with a smile. "Stay if you wish. go if you don't." He told him. "you know that I don't mind your company here." He nodded and walked out onto the porch and into the yard before it. He turned and looked at Jessica. "Com with me for a bit." He said as he offered her his hand.

Novak smirked a bit at Brahn's answer to what he told him. The warrior was probably the only one who had the gul to speak to him like that. Well, aside from Triko. He nodded to Brahn as he left. Novak roe to his paws and stretched. He had heared kai's howl and figured he may as well see what was going on. He made his way out of the gorge and raised his muzzle towards the sky. He howled out for her loction.

[Accepted]
Image<--CLICK-->Image

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:20 pm

Static light wrote:Ruka didn't lift her head as Kain spoke, she knew he was only wanting to help but she just couldn't just forget. It was wrong and she bore her scars and wrongs, knowing that what she had done was wrong and she didn't want to forget. ''I can't just forget something like that. Forgetting is far more painfully than forgetting. Forgetting what I did today would be like forgetting to eat, I remember and learn to cope with the weight of what I did.'' She knew most wolves would not care that they had killed a human but she cared deeply, that man had had a life and a family that would likely miss him deeply. Ruka finally lifted her head and looked over at Kain, ''So what do you do Kain? Forgive and forget or live and learn?''

Kain sighed. "You do forget to eat Ruka." He muttered. He looked back at her when she asked what he did. "Both and neither." He said as he leaned his head back against the wall. "I don't forgive. I never have. I tried to forget for a long time. It isn't easy for someone who has an eidetic memory. I literally cannot forget. I learn from past mistakes. I bury the burned and the shame and move on with my life." He looked at her again. "I do not feel sorry for them. Not all of them. I do not feel sorry for the man that I killed tonight." He knew the mindset that the man was in and what he had planned to try and do to Ruka. Has she been human maybe he would have been able to. However, that wasn't the case. "If it makes you feel any better he knew exactly what would have happened to him had I not done so. I explained it all to him beforehand. I just didn't give him the choice." He leaned his head back again. "There isn't a choice for people like him. It is a rare soul that can learn to control the bite."
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akayuri » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:11 am

Another howl, she could tell it was Novak this time. Before she could respond, the gnawing emptiness in her stomach made itself known again, reminding Kai that she was still ever so hungry. She needed to eat, and soon. The shewolf tilted Her head back and howled loud and clear to let him know their location. She was with William and the wolfling, and the trespassers had been dealt with.
║The island bathes in the sun's bright rays║

║Distant hills wear a shroud of grey║

║A lonely breeze whispers in the trees║

║Sole witness to history║

║Fleeting memories rise║

║From the shadows of my mind║

║Sing nonomori - endless corridors║

║Say nonomori - hopeless warriors║

║You were there ║
Akayuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:22 am

Banana Dancer :) wrote:Shane looked at the female and raised an eyebrow. “Unfortunately, my roommate, Jessica, doesn’t like females around me much. I think I’ve only had one female over that she liked and that girl was nuts to begin with. My mother is in town for another day and is being motherly.” He rolled his eyes and took the drink.

(For shilo)

Jessica turned her head slightly to watch triko and scrunched her eyebrows together in confusion. Seeming rather conflicted, she was hesitant on going anywhere but he would be with her. She was sure that if she needed to be put down, he would do so. Placing her hand into his, she stood up and followed beside him obediently with her head down.
Currently doing:
Sleeping
If you roleplay with me, work at 7 pm
Click to see my time----XX
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.
I have received 20 gifts.
Banana Dancer :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roman'sGirl75 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:20 pm

Talon nodded and smiled softly his grey eyes twinkling softly "just be glad that we aren't driving yet." he teased Mika playfully then sobered up and looked at her thoughtfully "how well is he going to receive us though? I mean we are not a part of any pack and we can't exactly claim our bloodlines because we are kind of outcasts but we are strong and tough in our own right." he added looking at his sisters then at Mika again. Ari looked shocked at his words but she knew he was right. The triplets had been through a lot in their short life. The loss of their parents at a young age. As much as it pained her to admit it Grace was the strongest of the three of them because she had taken care of all three of them keeping them together and safe. She looked at her sister and smiled softly

(please forgive me if this post was a little sad. I lost a friend and her granddaughter this week in a car crash.)
Roman'sGirl75

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:46 am

Zyon/the forest/19/male/newly turned

Zyon continued forward, hackles raised, and ready should the pack confront them. The sooner they were out of the territory the better. Although part of Zyon wanted to rise to the challenge, another, more dominant side wanted to keep Alura and himself safe.

Alura/the forest/19/female/human

Alura had pulled out her pocket knife. It may not be as effective as a set of claws, but until they were safe on neutral ground, the figured she may as well be safe than sorry. The two still had about of a quarter mile to go before they were out of danger. Alura took a deep breath to steel her nerves.
If you ever need to talk in these crazy times, don’t hesitate to PM me.
I am 18+ just FYI (and if you ever need advice)
BLM

My viscets
My Characters
My toyhouse
Check out my ongoing fantasy RP with PhoenixaSpark

url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2775820#p89808265]Image[/url]ImageImage
Ravenshadow17's pet.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:49 pm

Brahn was out of the gorge and he quickly got to work, patrolling the edge of the forest but his nose soon picked up a scent. Outsiders. One wolf, one human. The large male lifted his head and a soft growl escaped his throat when he heard the howl from the outsiders. Soon his large and powerful body moved effortlessly after the scent. As he followed the scent, he began picking up on more information and questions began to form in his mind. The wolf by scent was a male and the human a female. Could the female also be a were? Is that why they were together? Why were they so close to pack territory? Soon he spotted the outsiders in the distance. Two large specks but thanks to the moon, he was able to see more. The outlines, the size of the wolf and the girl. He approached them confidently yet cautiously. The large male's tail was high and a soft growl vibrated from the pit of his chest. "You are too close to the pack lines." He said as he continued his approach until he was only a few meters away. He saw that the male was on the defensive and protective stance. Not wanting to provoke an unnecessary Brahn respected the distance that he created. He lifted his nose towards the two, sniffing them now more carefully.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me