Soul, Rouge, and Rowan packV2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Soul, Rouge, and Rowan packV2

Postby Sunsmoke » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:49 pm

Jasper|Male|Omega| Rowan Pack|Girlfriend: Kito|Tag: Open

Jasper was already out getting his suit and some of the other's dresses and suits. He was filling in for Aslca. He lets out a soft sigh as he was hoping he could ask Kito out to the dance since he wanted to spend his day and night with her. He smiled a bit as he thought all about the things that could happen in the future for the two. He smiled as he thought about a family then he shook his head as he looked down and sighed softly. "That is just a stupid idea."

Aylson|Female|Healer|Rowan Pack| Love: Open| Tag: Ross and Twig

Aylson giggled softly as she smiled up at the taller male. She soon looked away as she grabbed another piece before she thought to herself. She bites her tip before she looked up at Twig. "Well, what else could we add to this. We could use it for like a salad topping or even maybe we could have mash potatoes with bacon toppings. Or even a baked potatoes with it. What do you think?" She looked up at him. She had to step back as some of her hair fell in her face as herhair was up in a bun. She looked over at them. "How about after we are done with a dish we all have a little taste of it. Just so we all know what three different people think about it. I am sure each on of just have a different in what we normally eat. " She smiled softly before she giggled softly.

Landon|Male|Warrior| Rowan Pack| Girlfriend: Yoru| Tag: Yoru, Kito, and Rowan

He chuckled a little bit before he looked over and watched his son. He leans down and presses his nose against his own son's tiny nose. He chuckled softly as he smiled down at him. "My son, my loving son."

Sean|Male|Warrior|Rowan Pack|Crush: Open| Tag: Open

Sean was outside again as he was leaning on the railing again. He looked around as he didn't care to speak with too many people in the packs. He sighed softly before he rubbed his neck a little bit. He looked over at the area that held what was meant to be the ball area. He growled to himself before he looked away and rubbed his hands together. He had to go since he was dared to my the little pup.

Mayra|Female|Lead Warrior|Soul Pack| Crush: Victor|Tag: Dustin

Myra thought for a moment before she smiled softly and leaned on the new male. She nuzzles closer to him before she whispers. "I think I already have what I was looking for now. But for dresses why don't we go into this one and see what they might have? " she looked up at him blushing still but more res.

Frank|Male|Beta| Rough Pack| Crush: Rosie| Tag: Open

Frank was sighing as he was sitting on the edge of the railing around. He still was sneezing, but he promises he was going to work on the ball no matter what. He soon lets out a small sigh as he started to put up some of the things that they wanted hanging up. Frank looked at them as he thought about Rosie and was rubbing his neck a bit. He looked away before he moved on to work on something else. He yawns softly before he cracked his neck.

Aslac|Male|Alpha|Soul Pack|Crush: Kali|Tag: Open

He chuckled softly as he walked over to her and picked her up and spun around with her up in the air. He leans up and kisses her cheek as he was happy to see her. "Yes, it was. I am so happy that you are here. How is the ball coming? " He slowly places her down on the ground.

Rae|Female|Pup|Soul Pack|Crush: Open| Tag: One of the Alpha

She was giggling as she was running around hold the star that they needed for the ball. She giggled softly as she was running around trying to not get caught by anyone. She smiled softly as she held the star close to herself. She smiled as she was trying to find a hiding spot for herself. She smiled as she saw a table. She went under the table and hide there.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:06 pm

Seven Yvonne - Form - Female - 19 - Rowan Pack - Warrior - Crush: Open - Tags: Mick

"Oh really? Because, I'm in Rowan pack and I have never seen you around before." Seven said, faking confusion. She looked around and when she was absolutely sure that no one was watching she winked at the male. "Don't worry, your secrets safe with me. I don't really have to worry about it either, by the looks of it, your horrible at acting."

Twig Yvonne - Form - Male - 19 - Rowan Pack - Omega - Crush: Open - Tags: Ross and Aylson

Twig rolled his eyes dramatically. "First of all, I may be skinny now, but if I ate stuff like this all of the time, what would happen then?" Twig asked Ross, trying to prove his point. Twig usually didn't like talking to anyone about this sort of thing, well maybe Seven from time to time, but no one else. "Second, you aren't really interacting with us. Do you have something against working with a gay guy and woman or something?" Twig asked Ross confidently, trying to get Ross out of his shell. He smiled at Ross, trying to let him know that he was joking, the last thing that he'd want to do was anger to Beta.

Kali Gin - Form - Female - 20 - Soul Pack - Warrior - Crush: Aslac Manston - Tags: Aslac

Kali faked a slight frown as he placed her down. "Terrible, it burnt to the ground without you!" Kali exclaimed dramatically. She didn't want to really scare him so she smiled. "I'm joking, I guess it's going good. Everything's pretty boring right now though." Kali admitted. "You need to join everyone, your royal presence may have the right effect." She said, hitting his arm playfully. "That was for twirling me."

Zeak Quin - Form - Male - 21 - Soul Pack - Healer - Crush: Roka Zaffre - Tags: Roka

Zeak smiled back at her and started making his way towards the 'party'. He suddenly realized that this was the first time that he had actually held a girls hand. He was always to busy to actually date anybody and it always seemed kind of odd to him, but now... dating doesn't sound like such a bad idea. He shook his head suddenly, what was he doing? She probably wasn't even interest in him like that. "Uh, so how's your head?" Zeak asked in a kind of awkward, kind of shy, sort of way.

Echo Reaves - Form - Female - 22 - Rouge Pack - Alpha - Crush: Open - Tags: Open

Echo walked into the room. She hated dressing up, so she didn't, but she had to admit, everyone looked pretty good. She looked around for members of Rouge pack and made sure to keep an eye on them.

Prince Yvonne - Form - Male - 6 months - Rouge - Pup - Crush: Too young - Tags: Open

(Not found yet)
Last edited by Pit~bull~Lover on Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Wolfrin. » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:10 pm

◼⬛Erick Ross◽Beta◽Rowan◽Male◽Bi◽Crush: ?◽Tagd; Twig, Alyson⬛◼

Narrowing his eyes, the Beta sub-consciously clenched his jaw and fell silent for a moment. With no understanding of humor and little social skills, he wasn't ready of prepared for these types of questions. Thus, he didn't always have the correct reactions. Clearing his throat, the male dropped his rag on on the counter, crossed his arms, and waited until Twig was done talking to give his answer.
"Okay first of all, sampeling a single piece of Honey BBQ bacon that you're going to be serving to a crowd of people isn't only logical, but curtious to. Espeashially if you're not the one that made it. Id also like to point out that if one piece of Bacon causes you to binge eat, then you have more serious issues that your not addressing and should probably talk to somebody." He declared evenly, his tone wavering somewhere between between carnal and nonchalant. "Secondly, I dont interact, with anyone. It's just not my thing. Never has been, never will be. So forgive me if I don't jump on the band wagon and bake a cheesecake with you or crack baking jokes." He huffed irritably.
Going to turn back to his steak chunks, he suddenly paused. Looking Twig up and down for a brief moment, a dangerious smirk hit his lips. "Oh, and as a side note- If I had problems with homosexuals then I wouldn't date them. Don't just assume that because I'm brutally Honest and Socially awkward that Im suddenly Bias." He chuckled lowly.
Leaving his conversation with Twig there, he turned back to Alyson and shook his head, before giving his input. "Do what you wish with the left over bacon, however I don't feel like another new bacon dish is needed. Salad would do well, perhaps even a fruit tray."
Turning his back on Twig, he went back to his steak and bacon chunks, and three them onto the grill.
Pain is Temporary. It may last a Minute, or an Hour, or a Day, or a Year, but Eventually it will Subside and Something Else will take its place. If You Quit, however, it lasts Forever

•{Hey guys! I'm currently looking for 1x1s so if you're interested please take a look at my Character Fourms in 🌎Such a Diverse World🌎. If you see a character you would be interested in roleplaying with, then we can discuss a plot! :) }•
.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:16 pm

Jasper was already out getting his suit and some of the other's dresses and suits. He was filling in for Aslca. He lets out a soft sigh as he was hoping he could ask Kito out to the dance since he wanted to spend his day and night with her. He smiled a bit as he thought all about the things that could happen in the future for the two. He smiled as he thought about a family then he shook his head as he looked down and sighed softly. "That is just a stupid idea."

Alyson blinked a little bit before she tilted her head a little bit. "That was intense." She whispered softly before she turn to speak to Ross one last time. "Why don't you come help me and Twig cut up some fruit then." She smiled as she knew it would most likely be the best for the pups that didn't like salad but liked fruits. She then turn to Twig before she thought for a moment. "Twig, please don't be hurt by those words, but do know that if you do have anything you wish to talk about I am open all the time to talk too. I might have a little girl now, but I will happily take time to speak with you and try and help." She place her hand on his shoulder as she looked over at Ross as she was also surprise on his comment about dating homosexuals. She always thought the beta was straight or at least a little bit bisexual. She soon looked back at Twig with a bright and soft smile.

He chuckled a little bit before he looked over and watched his son. He leans down and presses his nose against his own son's tiny nose. He chuckled softly as he smiled down at him. "My son, my loving son."

Sean was outside again as he was leaning on the railing again. He looked around as he didn't care to speak with too many people in the packs. He sighed softly before he rubbed his neck a little bit. He looked over at the area that held what was meant to be the ball area. He growled to himself before he looked away and rubbed his hands together. He had to go since he was dared to my the little pup.

Myra thought for a moment before she smiled softly and leaned on the new male. She nuzzles closer to him before she whispers. "I think I already have what I was looking for now. But for dresses why don't we go into this one and see what they might have? " she looked up at him blushing still but more res.

Frank was sighing as he was sitting on the edge of the railing around. He still was sneezing, but he promises he was going to work on the ball no matter what. He soon lets out a small sigh as he started to put up some of the things that they wanted hanging up. Frank looked at them as he thought about Rosie and was rubbing his neck a bit. He looked away before he moved on to work on something else. He yawns softly before he cracked his neck.

Aslac|Male|Alpha|Soul Pack|Crush: Kali|Tag: Open

He chuckled softly as he looked down at her. He dipped her as he looked down at her. "hmmm, We could just have our own dance here. Where no one else gets to steal you away from me or to see you in your beautiful dress." He chuckled softly before he leans into her before he was an inch away from her face.

She was giggling as she was running around hold the star that they needed for the ball. She giggled softly as she was running around trying to not get caught by anyone. She smiled softly as she held the star close to herself. She smiled as she was trying to find a hiding spot for herself. She smiled as she saw a table. She went under the table and hide there.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:35 pm

Seven Yvonne - Form - Female - 19 - Rowan Pack - Warrior - Crush: Open - Tags: Mick

"Oh really? Because, I'm in Rowan pack and I have never seen you around before." Seven said, faking confusion. She looked around and when she was absolutely sure that no one was watching she winked at the male. "Don't worry, your secrets safe with me. I don't really have to worry about it either, by the looks of it, your horrible at acting."

Twig Yvonne - Form - Male - 19 - Rowan Pack - Omega - Crush: Open - Tags: Ross and Aylson

Twig just smiled at the Beta the whole time. He was used to intense people, I mean he had lived with Seven his entire life. He turned his attention to Aylson. "Don't worry, I am fine. I just like to be healthy." He said, trying to sound reassuring. He then turned back to Ross. "Your kind of interacting with me right now. I'm talking to you and you're talking to me. Boom, interaction." Twig said, making a weird explosion sort of thing with his hands as he said boom. He smiled after he had finished talking and went over what he had just said. Woah, he had been spending way too much time with Seven...

Kali Gin - Form - Female - 20 - Soul Pack - Warrior - Crush: Aslac Manston - Tags: Aslac

"Or, we could join and actually be social." Kali suggested, not willing to let Aslac win that easily. "I thought you were the Alpha? Aren't you supposed to be telling me these things?" She asked with a quirked eyebrow.

Zeak Quin - Form - Male - 21 - Soul Pack - Healer - Crush: Roka Zaffre - Tags: Roka

Zeak smiled back at her and started making his way towards the 'party'. He suddenly realized that this was the first time that he had actually held a girls hand. He was always to busy to actually date anybody and it always seemed kind of odd to him, but now... dating doesn't sound like such a bad idea. He shook his head suddenly, what was he doing? She probably wasn't even interest in him like that. "Uh, so how's your head?" Zeak asked in a kind of awkward, kind of shy, sort of way.

Echo Reaves - Form - Female - 22 - Rouge Pack - Alpha - Crush: Open - Tags: Open

Echo walked into the room. She hated dressing up, so she didn't, but she had to admit, everyone looked pretty good. She looked around for members of Rouge pack and made sure to keep an eye on them.

Prince Yvonne - Form - Male - 6 months - Rouge - Pup - Crush: Too young - Tags: Open

(Not found yet)
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:39 pm

Alyson blinked a little bit before she tilted her head a little bit. "That was intense." She whispered softly before she turns to speak to Ross one last time. "Why don't you come help me and Twig cut up some fruit then." She smiled as she knew it would most likely be the best for the pups that didn't like salad but liked fruits. She then turns to Twig before she thought for a moment. "Twig, please don't be hurt by those words, but do know that if you do have anything you wish to talk about I am open all the time to talk too. I might have a little girl now, but I will happily take time to speak with you and try and help." She places her hand on his shoulder as she looked over at Ross as she was also surprised on his comment about dating homosexuals. She always thought the beta was straight or at least a little bit bisexual. She soon looked back at Twig with a bright and soft smile.

Aslac|Male|Alpha|Soul Pack|Crush: Kali|Tag: Kali

Aslac looked down at her before he smiled softly and pulled her up. "I don't really care to being social. It is to much to handle when all I want to do is handle you and be with the woman I really like. " He leans down as she never told him what he said the day before. His cut was slowly healing but was going to leave a scar.

Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:45 pm

Twig just smiled at the Beta the whole time. He was used to intense people, I mean he had lived with Seven his entire life. He turned his attention to Aylson. "Don't worry, I am fine. I just like to be healthy." He said, trying to sound reassuring. He then turned back to Ross. "Your kind of interacting with me right now. I'm talking to you and you're talking to me. Boom, interaction." Twig said, making a weird explosion sort of thing with his hands as he said boom. He smiled after he had finished talking and went over what he had just said. Woah, he had been spending way too much time with Seven...

"Hmmm, are you sure? You seem like the social type." Kali said, joking around. "Plus, you know I like you. Why else would I be here?" She said, softly smiling at him. "Oh and to prove it too you, I would have punched you for twirling me if I didn't like you." She glanced at his healing wound for a second, remembering the fight. After she had made sure that Aslac would be fine she had promised herself, that If anyone ever tried o fight him again, she would jump in and fight alongside him.

(Not found yet)
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:49 pm

Alyson blinked a little bit before she tilted her head a little bit. "That was intense." She whispered softly before she turns to speak to Ross one last time. "Why don't you come help me and Twig cut up some fruit then." She smiled as she knew it would most likely be the best for the pups that didn't like salad but liked fruits. She then turns to Twig before she thought for a moment. "Twig, please don't be hurt by those words, but do know that if you do have anything you wish to talk about I am open all the time to talk too. I might have a little girl now, but I will happily take time to speak with you and try and help." She places her hand on his shoulder as she looked over at Ross as she was also surprised on his comment about dating homosexuals. She always thought the beta was straight or at least a little bit bisexual. She soon looked back at Twig with a bright and soft smile.

"Oh, so you like me? Well, how much do you like me?" He chuckled softly as he leans down to her as he was kissing her cheek gently. He had his arms around her as he looked down at her. "Also why do you think I am the type that would like to be out and be social? I don't think I look like that type."

Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:56 pm

Kali rolled her eyes and smirked. "Yes you do, you just don't know it. You have a very confident aura, you know." Kali said, looking up at him. And now for his second question... "Hmm, how much do you like me? I mean, I like you a lot but if you don't feel the same way, it's totally fine." Kali said, not wanting to push him into anything. She was sort of nervous though, what if he didn't feel the same way? What if he was just being flirty and didn't really like her at all?

Echo Reaves - Form - Female - 22 - Rouge Pack - Alpha - Crush: Open - Tags: Rae

Echo walked around for awhile, before deciding to lean against a wall in complete boredom. She nearly jumped when she noticed movement under a nearby table. "Oh, hello there little one. What's your name?" Echo asked softly, sitting down of the floor to talk to the small child under the table.

Prince Yvonne - Form - Male - 6 months - Rouge - Pup - Crush: Too young - Tags: -

(Not found yet)
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:03 pm

He looked down at her before he smiled softly before he whispered in her ear. "I wouldn't be kissing a girl I didn't like. I truly like you a lot and want to ask you to be my girlfriend, but you always seem to make me lose my words on the topic. I never can talk to you about it until I actually push myself to gain words to speak about it."

Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me