Soul, Rouge, and Rowan packV2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Soul, Rouge, and Rowan packV2

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:34 am

Seven Yvonne - Form - Female - 19 - Rowan Pack - Warrior - Crush: Open - Tags: Prince

Seven carried the baby all the way to her room and quickly placed him in a bundle of blankets she had gathered and rearranged to make them look kind of like a nest. "Hey, what's that on your wrist little guy?" She asked, flipping over his wrist carefully to get a better look. "Prince? Is that your name?" She asked the baby, smiling warmly at him. "Okay Prince, so what do you like to do in your free time?"

Twig Yvonne - Form - Male - 19 - Rowan Pack - Omega - Crush: Open - Tags: Ross, Rae and Aylson

Twig was about to say something else when Ross walked through the doors. Twig was usually a calm person but Ross had gotten on his nerves and he wanted to confront him about that. He walked out, nodding a goodbye to Aylson before following Ross. But again, right when he was about to say something he noticed the small pup at his feet. "Hey Rae, how are you?" He asked, warmly smiling at the pup. He had only seen her once, but he loved pups so much. He had almost completely forgotten about the annoying male beside of him.

Kali Gin - Form - Female - 20 - Soul Pack - Warrior - Crush: Aslac Manston - Tags: Aslac

"Okay, but don't take too long, I could always change my mind about going to this thing." Kali said, half way yelling to make sure that Aslac heard her. She didn't really like these uptight kind of parties, she would go to a rave any day, but a ball? Nope.

Zeak Quin - Form - Male - 21 - Soul Pack - Healer - Crush: Roka Zaffre - Tags: Roka

"Do you guys usually have parties or is this like a new thing?" Zeak asked, trying to make himself look more confident than he felt. He wasn't really used to talking to people, the people he met were usually passed out or passing out.

Echo Reaves - Form - Female - 22 - Rouge Pack - Alpha - Crush: Open - Tags: Open

Echo walked out of the doors, she didn't like parties and this one wasn't a special condition. She sighed and sat down at the base of a nearby tree, just wanting to relax for a little bit.

Prince Yvonne - Form - Male - 6 months - Rouge - Pup - Crush: Too young - Tags: Seven

Prince just gurgled and grabbed at his feet. He didn't know what the weird lady was saying but her expressions were funny to him so he just giggled in response to her questions.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:32 am

Roka Zaffre

23//Female//Rogue//Location: In a room// Crush: Zeak//Tags: Zeak

"It's something new actually, we thought if everyone could mingle that there would be less fighting amongst each other.
"Don't you think that's a good idea?' She asked, looking over at Zeak with a soft and calming smile. The girl stopped at the door leading into the ball, looking down at her feet.
"I'm a little nervous," She admitted, reaching up a hand to smooth her hair back.

Kito Estrella

23//Female//Soul Healer//Location; The halls// Mate: Jasper// Tags: Open

"Well, this is where most people come when they're visiting someone. I have Landon down here with his newborn son, so it does have to be alittle quiet," She said, her voice had been soft and quiet. She knew that sometimes pups would cry even with the slightest, loud noise. The healer nodded to the room Aslac was it, it was the third door on the left.

Rosa Drennings

24// Female// Soul Warrior// Location: Pack house// Crush: None//Tags: Tavish

Rosa blushed lightly, looking down at their feet. "I-I'm sorry about that....I don't prefer loud noises much, "She said, removing one of her hands to run it through her curly hair.
"Anyways, how have you been the past few days?" Rosa asked, putting her hand back and letting her curls settle. She tried to look up at Tavish but slowly she got a little embarrassed about reacting to the sound the platter made.
"Err...yea how have you been? Do you like the ball?" She asked.

Rosie Bookers

23//Female//Pup watcher// Location; Outside//Crush:Frank// Tags: Open,

Rosie had been dressed in an elegant red dress, but she had also been out in charge of decorations. She took her job seriously and this years ball had been different and fancier than before. The pup watcher puffed her chest out in triumph, watching as people started to slowly trickle into pack house main room. The main room had been as big as an actual ball room itself. Rosie stood off to the side, a smile on her face before she started heading upstairs. She was going to the balcony to wait for everyone to be in the ball room. Rosie's hair was out up in her pony tail and she didn't have her make up on like usual. The freckles stood out on her face and her blue eyes were soft instead of their usual seriousness.

Roman Hiro Jefferson

Male//Pup//Location: Halls//Tags: Landon

Roman burbled trying to reach for the door that his mother had been on the other side of. He seemed to be agreeing with his father, burbling with urgency. The baby reached back around, staring at Landon and suddenly going quiet. He didn't seem to be bothered by much anymore.
CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:49 am

╒═════╡T A V I S HxxD E G R O O T╞═════╕
Rouge Omega | Male | Tagged; Rosa | Form | 25 |
Wearing: x

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He nodded and watched her, tilting his head a bit and shrugging
"No worries.. ah understand."
He then hummed a little and rocked back and forth before biting his lip
"Ah think its a right ol time.. purdy faces.. purdy suits.."
He looked up and around as he spoke, before smiling down at her
"Yer a keen lass.. ya know whots whot.. Aahm havin' a good time with ya 'ere!"
xx

╒═══════╡K R I S T I A NxxL U D W I G╞═══════╕
Rowan Alpha | Male | Tagged; Isabella | Form | 28 |

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He nodded and smiled a little more before putting a hand on her waist and gently taking her hand as he moved slowly and gently for the female to keep up to the music
He was surprised she wasn't.. freaked out about his face.. the left side of it.. seeing as it was horribly burnt, scarred and scary looking
Its why the pups headed for the hills when they saw him
"Your dress is very beautiful.." he said gently and tilted his head while watching her
"I zink it accents your everyzing perfectly.."
And gave a soft smile while 'dancing' with her on the floor
xx

╒═══════╡M I C KxxM U N D Y╞═══════╕
Exiled Loner | Male | Tagged; x | Form | 25 |

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

The next morning he was bare in the nearby lake, washing himself down and making sure he was very presentable looking
It was very early.. he figured nobody would see
Before heading in and getting dressed, making sure his hair was combed out and tied back in a very nice ponytail
He grinned at himself and chuckled before jogging out for the pack's house
When he arrived he sort of pretended like he belonged there, trying to fit in
Now.. if he interacted with that female from before, it was all over
So he tried to look as smooth as possible as he entered the room and looked around in awe
It was nothing like this when he was.. in the packs
He grinned while walking over to the snack table to indulge in the sweets.. something he was never allowed to eat
xx
Last edited by Probably a Doctor on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:17 am

Alexia/Rank:Loner/Age:20/Crush:None/Tag:Mick

The female had heard about some party. This made the girl very curious about it. Heck, since was the last time she been to one. A year ago maybe. Being caught up on work ment Alexia really didn't have time to go to parties. Customers came first as it was very important. Seeing that she had no upcoming repairs, she didn't see any harm of going to a party. One thing she really didn't like was dresses. The thought of it made her shudder. Well,
if she wanted to go, she had to wear. It would be only for a few hours. Not the whole day.

Alexia went through when closet to find a dark red dress. It would work for the ball. She took a shower before doing getting dressed. After that, she put on some makeup. Eyeshadow, blush, foundation, massacre, and lip stick was all she needed really. Aleixa didn't want to go over board with it. Nope. After that, she put on some red heels to go with the dress before grabbing her wallet. She then headed to the ball as she could feel her stomach start getting that feeling. There probably was going to be quite a lot of people there. Maybe. Alexia would just have to wait, and find it. She walked around once she was in, and wasn't really paying attention. Nice. She then felt herself bump into Mick. Oops. Would he be mad at her that she accidentally bumped into him?

Tom/Rank:Loner/Age:21/Crush:None/Tag:

The male wondered around, and eventually found himself at some sort of ball. Seeing everyone dressed up well made him a little uneasy. A hoddie and pants probably wasn't the best idea. Then again he wasn't much of a suit person. None of that fancy stuff for him. Sighing sightly, he stuck his hands in the pockets of his hoddie. He kinda kept low as he felt still uneasy. He didn't bother of looking back to see if anyone was looking at him. Nice job Tom. Come to a party, and wear something that really isn't suiting.

Honestly, he just wanted to find another way out of this place, but where? The stairs caught his attention. This surely had to lead somewhere. Probably upstairs where there was no door. Still it was a chance he was taking. As he made his way up there. A female caught his attention. Maybe she knew a driffent way out, or what even was going on. See, Tom was a loner. He didn't know much about the packs at all. " Exause me? " He asked, as he hoped he could get her attention.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:32 pm

Seven Yvonne - Form - Female - 19 - Rowan Pack - Warrior - Crush: Open - Tags: Prince

Seven carried the baby all the way to her room and quickly placed him in a bundle of blankets she had gathered and rearranged to make them look kind of like a nest. "Hey, what's that on your wrist little guy?" She asked, flipping over his wrist carefully to get a better look. "Prince? Is that your name?" She asked the baby, smiling warmly at him. "Okay Prince, so what do you like to do in your free time?"

Twig Yvonne - Form - Male - 19 - Rowan Pack - Omega - Crush: Open - Tags: Ross, Rae and Aylson

Twig was about to say something else when Ross walked through the doors. Twig was usually a calm person but Ross had gotten on his nerves and he wanted to confront him about that. He walked out, nodding a goodbye to Aylson before following Ross. But again, right when he was about to say something he noticed the small pup at his feet. "Hey Rae, how are you?" He asked, warmly smiling at the pup. He had only seen her once, but he loved pups so much. He had almost completely forgotten about the annoying male beside of him.

Kali Gin - Form - Female - 20 - Soul Pack - Warrior - Crush: Aslac Manston - Tags: Aslac

"Okay, but don't take too long, I could always change my mind about going to this thing." Kali said, half way yelling to make sure that Aslac heard her. She didn't really like these uptight kind of parties, she would go to a rave any day, but a ball? Nope.

Zeak Quin - Form - Male - 21 - Soul Pack - Healer - Crush: Roka Zaffre - Tags: Roka

Zeak grinned at her confession. "Don't worry, you're not alone. I've never been to a anything like a ball, I mean, I've never even been to a party, so yeah I'm a little nervous as well." Zeak confessed, trying to make Roka feel a little bit better. "It sounds like a good idea though."

Echo Reaves - Form - Female - 22 - Rouge Pack - Alpha - Crush: Open - Tags: Open

Echo walked out of the doors, she didn't like parties and this one wasn't a special condition. She sighed and sat down at the base of a nearby tree, just wanting to relax for a little bit.

Prince Yvonne - Form - Male - 6 months - Rouge - Pup - Crush: Too young - Tags: Seven

Prince just gurgled and grabbed at his feet. He didn't know what the weird lady was saying but her expressions were funny to him so he just giggled in response to her questions.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:23 am

Isabella
She kept her eyes averted "you flatter me too much" she whispered shyly it was strange she had only danced twice before and one of the times was just with her brother. But this was much different and strange to her she focused on her feet movement hoping she would not step on his feet or anything embarrassing. As if reading the moment she got a sharp pain in her chest she pushed away turning her back holding her chest "E-excuse me" she moved away hoping he would not notice the slight pain in her voice.

Dustin
"let's go find you a dress then" he smiled looking down at her before leading her into the shop and looked around *wonder what kind of dress she will want* he wondered. Looking back at the girl he smiled "Pick anything you want I will take care of the cost tonight and perhaps after you would accompany me for a late dinner?" he asked
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:29 am

╒═════╡T A V I S HxxD E G R O O T╞═════╕
Rouge Omega | Male | Tagged; Rosa | Form | 25 |

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He nodded and watched her, tilting his head a bit and shrugging
"No worries.. ah understand."
He then hummed a little and rocked back and forth before biting his lip
"Ah think its a right ol time.. purdy faces.. purdy suits.."
He looked up and around as he spoke, before smiling down at her
"Yer a keen lass.. ya know whots whot.. Aahm havin' a good time with ya 'ere!"
xx

╒═══════╡K R I S T I A NxxL U D W I G╞═══════╕
Rowan Alpha | Male | Tagged; Isabella | Form | 28 |

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He smiled and shrugged a little
"I am speaking ze truth every time.." he answered
And continued to dance with her in silence, watching her momentarily
Before thinking if he was coming onto her too strong..
Dating wasn't his forte.. neither was flirting..
And when she pushed away from him and started to leave, he frowned and started after her with surprise
"Frau-Isabella!" he called gently
"Vaht is wrong? Did I say somezing to offend you?"
xx

╒═══════╡M I C KxxM U N D Y╞═══════╕
Exiled Loner | Male | Tagged; Alexia | Form | 25 |

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He was munching on a pastry, and drinking from a cup of cider when he was bumped into
He choked and held the cup out as some of it had been spilled, luckily none of it on his white suit
Breathing in he huffed and turned to see who it was.. only to see a woman in a red dress
"Watch where yer goin' Sheila.." he said and gestured to his suit while still holding the pastry
"Ya almost bloody ruined mah tux!"
He took a last swig of cider and moved to toss the cup away
"Yer lucky its cider.. an' not wine 'er anything."
xx
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:52 am

Isabella
She reached into her bag and pulled out a small vial "No you didn't I just need a... moment" she moved away a little more and poured the contents into her mouth. Leaning on the nearby wall she took a deep breath and waited for it to kick in it only took moments usually "sorry if I startled you or anything" she said sadly peering back at him from the corner of her eyes.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:07 pm

Alexia/Rank:Loner/Age:20/Crush:None/Tag:Mick

Alexia looked up at him as she didn't mean too. She should of been more careful. Paying attention was something she needed to do. " I'm sorry. " She said, softly as she looked at him. She did really mean it. Seeing how not happy he was, she looked down. Well, she couldn't blame the guy. He had every right to be mad her. For her mistake, she deserved to be yelled at. At least it was just cider. Now if it was wine, then that wouldn't be good at all. Wine was much harder to get out, and stained. Course they made spray to get stains out, but it it set long enough, it wouldn't get easy to get out.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:15 pm

Roka Zaffre

23//Female//Rogue//Location: In a room// Crush: Zeak//Tags: Zeak

"It's something new actually, we thought if everyone could mingle that there would be less fighting amongst each other.
"Don't you think that's a good idea?' She asked, looking over at Zeak with a soft and calming smile. The girl stopped at the door leading into the ball, looking down at her feet.
"I'm a little nervous," She admitted, reaching up a hand to smooth her hair back.

Kito Estrella

23//Female//Soul Healer//Location; The halls// Mate: Jasper// Tags: Open

Kito turned around to be greeted by a loner, she knew it from the scent.
"Hello, are you lost?"She asked, wondering if he had been going to the ball, she usually never turned anyone down.
"If your looking for the ball, go left and then a right, there will be a set of stairs on your left, you'll see big doors and if you go through this you will be right there!"

Rosa Drennings

24// Female// Soul Warrior// Location: Pack house// Crush: None//Tags: Tavish

She smiled, a toothy grin to match her personality. "I'm glad your having a good time,"She said, humming happily.
It were, too soon, the music ended and most began to head to the refreshments table. A guy had hit on Rosa but she once again blew them off.
She went back to Tavish, handing him a drink before looking back at the man.
"Geez, a lot of people are flirty huh?"She said, looking up at him with innocence. The girl hadn't really been around flirty people so things were a bit new for her.
"I mean they look nice, they do. I just don't want to be mean,"She said, taking a small sip of punch she had gotten.

Rosie Bookers

23//Female//Pup watcher// Location; Outside//Crush:Frank// Tags: Open,

Rosie had been dressed in an elegant red dress, but she had also been out in charge of decorations. She took her job seriously and this years ball had been different and fancier than before. The pup watcher puffed her chest out in triumph, watching as people started to slowly trickle into pack house main room. The main room had been as big as an actual ball room itself. Rosie stood off to the side, a smile on her face before she started heading upstairs. She was going to the balcony to wait for everyone to be in the ball room. Rosie's hair was out up in her pony tail and she didn't have her make up on like usual. The freckles stood out on her face and her blue eyes were soft instead of their usual seriousness.
[/quote]

Roman Hiro Jefferson

Male//Pup//Location: Halls//Tags: Landon

Roman burbled trying to reach for the door that his mother had been on the other side of. He seemed to be agreeing with his father, burbling with urgency. The baby reached back around, staring at Landon and suddenly going quiet. He didn't seem to be bothered by much anymore.
CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me