Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Guardians Rise [Limited Roles, Open, Accepting]

Postby .Deleted Account. » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:05 am

Jade ¤ ♀ ¤ 16 ¤ Purple/Jerboa ¤ Tags ¤ Everyone I guess?

She was walking down the sidewalk on her way home from school, tired and wanting rest after not having gone to sleep until late last night which she regretted now after having had gone through a hard day of doing schiol work and starting a fight with someone over calling her 'a short brat' right at the last bell ring which fortunately hadn't got her in any trouble. As she was about to let out a loud yawn suddenly something small and furry leaped out infront of her from some bushes and she nearly fell backwards out of suprise only to catch herself before looking at the small, strange creature that was now jumping towards the forest. As she was about to continue walking the jerboa suddenly halted and turned around, before hopping back to her.
"i sense you are the one.."

Jade looked around as she wondered who had said these words before looking down at the jerboa with slightly narrowed eyes and a raised eyebrow, "yes I was the one who spoke to you." With a now shocked expression on her face the girl was speechless that an animal had actually spoke to her, and as the jerboa began to hop away back to the forest she followed behind it, wondering how the heck did she find a speaking mouse and also curious where this strange creature could possibly be going even tho she guessed it was probably heading to eat some berries or something but she had a feeling it was trying to lead her somewhere.

She continued to follow the mouse-like jerboa through the forest until suddenly it came to a stop before looking back at her as she stopped as well, curious as to why it had done so. As she looked around she saw another girl at the corner of her eye opening an old-looking vine covered door and going in, and as she had done so Jade walked towards the door as well, leaving the jerboa behind and opening the door. As she saw what laid behind the strange door her eyes widened, and her jaw dropped as she looked upon what seemed to be large robotic creatures along with a few people as well as the girl she'd seen walk in wearing some form of armor much like the mechs that surrounded them. As she moved her gaze along the strange chamber her gaze stopped on one of the mechs, it seemed to resemble a jerboa much like the one she'd followed here and without saying a word she walked in and began to approach it before placing her hand on it's 'forehead', completely ignoring everyone around her as a strange and almost alien-like voice echoed in her head. "You are the one..."

As it said this she could hear something plop down near her feet, and as she was about to look down to see what it was, a strange black substance began to cover her almost completely in just a few seconds. Attempting to even flinch was a struggle inside of whatever it was, and she couldn't even speak as it covered her face before starting to harden. Soon after she'd been basically buried alive in the substance it began to harden into armor and as it completed it's transformation she let out a giant breath in relief. Looking down at the armor she was now wearing, she realized it looked alot like the strange metal that the jerboa mech was made out of. Letting out another large breath she looked around at everyone, before beginning to say something. "What the heck just happened?"
.Deleted Account.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artemiis » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:30 pm

Rhysand Velarious| Male | Pan| Silver Guardian |Everyone
Rhys pressed a couple of fingers under his nose and looked at them. He then looked at the boy who had come over to him after he had his dizzy spell. "No, no, I'm fine. Just a little woozy from hitting my face against that stone wall earlier." He smiled, a bit embarrassed at what happened. He then used the back of his hand to wipe away any remaining blood that was still under his nose. The two silver chakrams lay together on the floor next to him. He picked one up with both hands. "I wonder where you came from. This is kinda freaky." He said. His head snapped forward when he heard a girl in white welcome them as guardians. Guardians? Guardians of what? He thought.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 17 people.
I have received 11 gifts.
Artemiis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:03 am

Maxwell Martins | Male | Bisexual | Black Guardian | Everyone

"Good to hear" Max looked away from the other then to the girl. Questions began to brew within him and before he knew it, they were spilling out. "Who are you? Guardians of what? What's going on?!" He grew progressively louder as each question was asked. He was scared, confused and just wanted answers

Chase Williams | Male | Red Guardian | Gay | Everyone

He gave Max a look when he began to blurt out questions. It was a look that could either mean 'shut it' or 'I was going to ask that' Knowing Chase, he probably wouldn't ask any of them and instead wait for the others. The girl soon answered them "I am Temple. You are Guardians of the universe. You have been chosen for this by the mechs behind you
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:17 am

Alexandra "Alec" Kayla Stoneson || Seventeen Years old || Female || Demi-Bi || White Guardian || Tags ;; Everyone

Alec looked to the girl scoffing a little disconcerting.
"What do you mean Guardians?" Alec asked.
Alec was normally a quiet person, thought she needed to ask and plus she felt like she needed to punch Max. Then just as quick had her armor had formed her helmet disappeared, showing her long white hair and freckled face(if armor can't do this please tell me and I will quickly change it!! c;). She screamed a little, and wanted to hide her face so bad now. She hated showing her face, as it bothered her gravely at times, thought to be hidden and not been able to see her face was so much better.
"Can I put the armor back over my face?" Alec said with a scared little sound.
She then looked to the Dove and back at everyone else in the room. So, Guardians? A few kids who seemed to have no lives and most likely got in trouble a lot, well maybe except Alec.

Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:33 am

Jessica Ashcraft - Female - Straight - Yellow Guardian - Open

Jessica had just finished Roller Derby practice at her school. Her hand reached to rub her knee. Her knee pad wasn't on properly and she scrapped it. She walked towards the forest on her way home, hoping to calm down a bit. Who wouldn't find birdsong calming?

For some reason, one bird's song seemed to reign louder than others. As she got deeper into the forest, she was sure it was the only song she could hear.

Having nothing better to do, and her curiosity piqued, she ventured deeper into the forest and came across a building. She had never noticed it before, though she expected she would have. The song seemed to come from inside the building, though it didn't sound muffled. Maybe the bird was trapped inside. It didn't sound distressed. Who knows? She can't read bird's feelings from songs. Maybe it just had its nest there.

She pushed open a metal door and started to look around the place.

(she's approaching. What is in this place that she'll notice?)
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artemiis » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:59 am

Rhysand Velarious| Male | Pan| Silver Guardian |Everyone

"Wait a second. Are you being like for real for real? Because I have priorities and while saving the universe might sound like one, I,for example, have school. Plus what are we gonna tell our families?" Rhys frowned at the woman in white. She just smiled at him and he silenced himself. He then looked up at the falcon mech and she seemed amused at the whole thing. Oh dont worry little one, you'll not have to give up much. Rhys looked around at the other confused people and heard the door open, another person entered the building.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 17 people.
I have received 11 gifts.
Artemiis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:52 am

Maxwell Martins | Male | Bisexual | Black Guardian | Everyone

The woman was about to answer when an alarm began to blare. Max leapt at least ten feet at the sudden sound and looked around in a panic. He wasn't sure what was going on but he didn't think he would find out by just sitting there doing nothing. Max went right for the wolf mech and climbed inside. He looked down at the confusing controls once he sat down in the pilots seat.

Chase Williams | Male | Gay | Red Guardian | Everyone

Chase said some colorful words at the sudden alarm and rushed towards the lion. He was just as confused as Max with the controls and simply hit whatever he thought would get it to move. All he ended up doing was sending the mech backwards into the wall
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:01 am

Jessica Ashcraft - Female - Straight - Yellow Guardian - Open

Once she was inside, she heard voices. Was this someone's hideout? An alarm started to blare. She jumped and gave a very short shriek. Probably a hideout. Her foot shuffled a bit. If these were the wrong kind of people, she should probably run away. But... her curiosity stung her. If it was a criminal group wouldn't it be so cool to see them or maybe even bust them?

But she could still faintly hear the canary singing in the background in between pulses of the alarm. Surely a bird would be startled by such a loud noise. She certainly was.

There was a loud crashing noise in a nearby room. That sealed it. She turned and ran out the door into the forest, crouching behind a bush, just so she could see who these people were. Then she would go. She promised herself
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:14 am

Alexandra "Alec" Kayla Stoneson || Seventeen Years old || Female || Demi-Bi || White Guardian || Tags ;; Everyone

Alexandra turned around when the alarms went off. She stood her ground, looking around. She sighed when the boys got into their mechas.
"CAN WE PLEASE NOT KILL ONE ANOTHER!!" Alec yelled when the mecha hit the wall.
She sighed and jumped into the Dove mecha. She sat looking at the controls. Her helmet formed back around her face. She sighed in relief. Then pulled a lever, making the dove rise from where it had been closer to the ground.
"Woah, hey boys pull the lever to the left of you!" She said, hoping someone might hear her.
She rose up more and tried moving the levers around more, thought backed up and ran into Max's Mecha, the Black Wolf. She sighed and tried to move away, thought fell out and had herself hanging upside down in her mecha.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raysn » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:41 pm

Cleo-female-straight- Orange guardian- tags: open
Cleo was walking back from school, she was mad because she had a terrible journey, all her friends started teasing her for her bandage on her right arm, she just looked at it and started telling herself " if they know the story of this bandage, they will never say anything"
Cleo was right next to the forest, she saw appear a fox next to her and told her " some people need your help, you are more than a normal girl" Cleo responded " and I'm just gonna trust a fox who talk?"
-" you are the only one who can hear me, and trust me you will find it yourself" the fox ran away, Cleo just said in her head " this is just weird, why does the fox talk? and why he told me that someone need my help? "
Cleo started walking in the forest to see if there's really someone in need since she have nothing important to do
she saw a girl hiding in a bush, she told her " hello, do you know where are we?"
( talking to Jessica )
Last edited by raysn on Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
She/her - bisexual - ISFP - chaotic good - love plants and animals - university student - cartoon and anime fan - love helping others - need a friend or someone who can listen to you? pm me <3
Image Image Image
Image Image
raysn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me