Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Guardians Rise [Limited Roles, Open, Accepting]

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:01 pm

Jessica Ashcraft - Female - Straight - Yellow Guardian - tagged: Cleo

Jessica shushed the newcomer and pulled her down behind the bush next to her. She whispered urgently "There are people in that building and I think they might be a criminal gang hideout. I'm trying to scope them out but keep quiet. I activated the alarm so they should be coming out any minute."

It occurred to her that this newcomer could be a criminal too, but she probably wouldn't say 'Do you know where we are?' if she was. She would just attack.
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raysn » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:59 pm

Cleo-female-straight-orange guardian-tags: Jessica
"oh, criminals?!" Cleo was shocked about this, she started looking inside and said " you are right this place look like a criminal gang hideout! you think they will attack us? if they will come out we need to be ready to attack them" Cleo took 2 wooden stick from the ground, she gave one to Jessica and said " here if they attack us we can defend ourselves"
She/her - bisexual - ISFP - chaotic good - love plants and animals - university student - cartoon and anime fan - love helping others - need a friend or someone who can listen to you? pm me <3
Image Image Image
Image Image
raysn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:05 am

She looked at the sticks. She thought that if these were hardened criminals then they might be packing guns so sticks wouldn't be much help. Still, it was better than nothing. She had minimal martial arts training. "Thanks. I'm Jessie by the way." She kept watching the entrance. If and when they emerged, she would try and escape as soon as the coast was clear.
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raysn » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:48 pm

Cleo - Female - straight - Orange guardian - tags : Jessica
" I'm Cleo, nice to meet you" she started looking at the entrance and said " it was pretty weird how I got to here, a fox came to me and started telling me that someone needed me or something like that", " wait I have an idea how to make those sticks stronger!"
she started sharpening them with a scissor she had in her pockets, " here! now they are like knives...... I think"
She/her - bisexual - ISFP - chaotic good - love plants and animals - university student - cartoon and anime fan - love helping others - need a friend or someone who can listen to you? pm me <3
Image Image Image
Image Image
raysn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:49 am

Maxwell Martins | Male | Bisexual | Black Guardian | Most People

Max nodded then tried the lever. He was startled when the wolf charges forward, he aimed for the exit that had opened up. The Black Guardian managed to get the wolf out without causing anymore damage. "Woah..." His eyes widened in amazement. He was piloting a giant wolf that spoke to him. Best day of his life

Chase Williams | Male | Gay | Red Guardian | Most People

Chase soon followed after Max after freeing himself from the wall. He charged after him and managed to knock down a few trees in the process. He occasionally stopped to straighten them but that lead to more problems

???

Somewhere in the building, there was a loud beeping as a healing pod opened up. A shape stumbled out then promptly collapsed
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:42 pm

Jessica nodded. "Great." She took a stick, then paused. She thought neither of them would really use the sticks to stab anyone, probably just to intimidate the crooks enough to let them escape. Besides, sticks were usually used for hunting animals instead of humans. Still, useful since they didn't have much else.

(are people going to come out of the building and find us? Or was that not the point of the alarm?)
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:27 pm

[Not the point of the alarm]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:04 am

(Oh. What was the alarm for then?)
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:56 am

[Theres a monster attacking the town]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raysn » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:18 pm

Cleo-female-straight-orange guardian- tags: Jessica
" ok... I know this is not really useful but this is better than nothing right, I have nothing other that can help" she started looking inside the building again and said " I don't know if they will come out, I think they are scared of us!"
Image Image Image
Image Image
raysn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me