( ✘ ── ❝ raven brigade ❞ // shifter rp, o+a )

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ( ✘ ── ❝ raven brigade ❞ // shifter rp, o+a )

Postby danheng » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:58 pm

nali hugged him tight. it reminded him of when her brothers would give her a rare hug, after an argument, or just out of pure love. come to think of it, telem was like a brother to her. as he shifted into an animal, she laughed, scratching by his ears and patting his head gently. an idea hit her suddenly. she reached up to her hairbands, untying one and letting her wet hair fall down. she untied the ribbon acting as a tie, the twin bells ringing gently as she did so. she tied the ends of the ribbon together and slipped it over the saber toothed tiger's head. it hung loosely, a surprising amount of ribbon on the tie, usually wrapped around her pigtail but not a little token of her appreciation for the older boy. "It's like a friendship bracelet!" she laughed, taking out the other one and sticking it into her pocket to make her hair even again.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:10 pm

Telem Zuplo
17 ~ Senior ~ Saber-toothed Tiger ~ Location: Lake ~ Tags: Nali

Having shifted the male only blinked as the blond girl undid her ribbons and tied them around his head. He let out a chuff of laughter, and licked her face, then offered her a smile. If he was in his human form he would have been blushing, but thankfully he was not. His smile faded after time, as he remembered that his smile - in this form - could be rather terrifying. He sat down, his large head and shoulders towered over the young Nali, and frowned on the inside, not wanting to scare her, so he laid down. He brought a single paw around Nali, and attempted to bring her closer to him. The male kept his ears perked for any signs of danger, and his lips brought back slightly as he tasted the air.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:20 pm

nali didn't see a scary show of teeth when he smiled, she only saw happiness in it's purest form. she knew he would never hurt her, so she didn't fear. though his form was a bit intimidating. when he laid down, she sat besides him, shifting into a kitten as she lay between his paws, stretching her paws out before curling up facing the water, a gentle purr growing in her chest. she felt at home with telem, like many of her friends at camp. it just made her feel more at home.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aseling » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:25 pm

Alison
senior

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⊰ THE MISUNDERSTOOD ⊱ ▬▬▬▬
⌘ gender: female. ⌘ age: 16 years old. ⌘ shift: pine marten.
⌘ location: lake ⌘ feeling: neutral
⌘ tags: open.

ooc; .

xxxxxWith her eyes quickly scanning over the pages of her book, Alison felt herself slip deeper and deeper into the plot of the book. Everything in the world seemed to disappear and it was only her and her book. Her facial expressions changed as her eyes trailed over different lines, going from a soft smile to slight frown in just mere seconds. The brown eyed teen soaked up the words like a sponge derived of any water. In the distance the sound of splashing water snapped Allie out of her trance, causing to look up. She took a deep breath, and her eyes darted down to the page number. 130, right I'll remember that her thoughts echoed quickly before she shut the book for the time being. Alison blinked, carefully she tossed the book down onto a particularly grassy area, being sure that the book would land on its back cover in order to maintain its condition. Once that was done she reverted into her animal form, her sharp claws digging into the bark as she slowly made decedent from the large tree and down onto solid ground. It was always a weird feeling to change into an animal, smells that she didn't smell before came into light and new sounds echoed in her ears, it was like the forest was livelier now that she was different. Everything looked bigger, making the world look twice as big as it did before. Standing on her hind legs, Allie slowly shifted back into her human form, grabbing her book in the process before starting her trek back towards the cabins. She was sure to stay by the water's edge, listening to the waves lapping the shore as her eyes were locked on the ground in front of her.
Last edited by aseling on Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aseling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxx, » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:25 pm

taighlaré
      counselor - shift: striped hyena - 25 - crush: open - location: library - tags: open

she sighed, glancing over the book titles on the shelf in front of her. "not how i pictured spending my morning," she mused to herself. most of the kids were out and about around the camp. it felt like home to her, somewhere she and her daughter could be themselves, especially other efferus kids. they all deserved love and it was good to see regular human kids getting along with them too. she understood the disdain towards efferus in the real world. at least here, they could have a piece of mind. standing up, she slid the last book into its rightful place. cocking a hip out, she folded her arms and huffed. "only on k... this will take a bit," she muttered as she looked at the table in the reading area scattered with children books and others objects. she'd have to remind herself to make sure to talk with some of the juniors so they knew to put books back at least on the shelves. not that she minded cleaning up, the camp was here for the kids to have fun. still, they did need to remember to clean up after themselves.

odesza
      senior - shift: black wolf - 16 - crush: open - location lake - tags: telem, nali, tempeste

gold eyes gazed up at the red head curiously. a simple smile wound its way onto her lips. her older brother really didn't have to worry so much. she knew he only was protective of her and he didn't mean to do it on purpose, so she only smiled and nodded. the little lady wasn't ignoring him parse, but it was the same thing each time. for her to be careful, not get into any trouble, don't make him come after her to pull her out of said trouble, etc. which was ironic as most of the tousles and play fights the siblings had been in, she often was the victor. whether or not temp did it just to go easy on her. as small as she was, she could quite easily beat him. not that he would ever admit to it. o nodded and waved tempeste off to go do his own thing. he really needed friends, too bad most were afraid to approach him because of his cold and aloof nature, or perhaps it was his stoic and mood appearance.

the wolf efferus sighed to herself and headed down towards the lake. it was a shorter walk than she had anticipated, luckily for her. odesza ended up propping herself up on a large boulder near the bank, looking over the water. her gold gaze caught sight of a sabertoothed lion and little calico kitten drenched in water. they weren't too far off her. the ravenette tilted her head curiously as she watched the kitten shift back to her human form and talk to the saber. odesza smiled softly at the two. seems little nali was at least okay. if she remembered right, the sabertooth must've been telem who rescued her. when the feline duo had laid down, she glanced away towards the waters.

sitka
      senior - shift: sailback dragon - 16 - crush: open - location: creek tags: open

glasses caste aside on a rock near him, the tall teen laid back in the grassy clearing. white noise of the forest in the background and the babbling of the creek to his right. sitka took a deep breath and closed his eyes after having watched the clouds pass aimlessly through the canopies edging his vision. it was nice to be here. as much as he loved spending time with the other campers and playing with some of the younger campers it was nice to have quiet. after all, he was a fairly reserve person as much as he liked people. a passing breeze rustled his dark locks and a slight frown made its way onto his face. it was nice here, but he missed his sister. he wondered how she was doing.
Last edited by foxx, on Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
foxx,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:36 pm

Telem Zuplo
17 ~ Senior ~ Saber-toothed Tiger ~ Location: Lake ~ Tags: Nali + Odesza

The male curled one paw around the kittens form, then leaned down and began to lap at her fur, backwards. He instinctively knew that this would help warm her, incase she was cold. Though he wasn't sure if she was, he wanted to make sure, just incase. As he glanced up, he noticed that Odesza was by the lake and paused his menstruations. He blinked then let out a soft roar, hoping to call her over, hoping for her to join them. After a few moments he then went back to cleaning Nali's fur, a soft purr like growl escaping him.
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:49 pm

nali instantly warmed at telem's helpful licks. she knew it wouldn't do much for the great tiger but she gave a small lick to his large paw, a gesture of thanks. as he roared over, nali perked up and looked up to see odesza, a black wolf shifter. nali let out a cheery mew, hoping it'd carry as far as telem's roar. nali settled back down and closed her eyes softly, feeling a hint of tiredness coming over her. it sure had been an exciting day.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxx, » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:28 am

odesza
      senior - shift: black wolf - 16 - crush: open - location: lake - tags: nali, telem

a low roar pulled her from her thoughts and away from the water. the ravenette perked up at the feline efferi (efferus? efferuses? lol) and smiled softly. in a smooth motion, she pushed her small body from the smoothed boulder. as soon as her feet had touched the ground they were large black paws. ears swiveled forwards as she padded towards telem and nali. in her shift, she had much better hearing so when nali had mewed along with telem odesza heard a hint of it. an ear flicked back as she approached them and gave a friendly whine in greeting. sitting down in front of them, the black wolf tilted her head curiously at them as gold eyes glanced at nali. she is alright now, i presume?
foxx,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:01 am

Telem Zuplo
17 ~ Senior ~ Saber-toothed Tiger ~ Location: Lake ~ Tags: Nali + Odesza

Hearing Odesza's voice caused the male to look up, and huff, "Yeah, though she gave me quite the scare." His short, stub like tail wagged slightly, then added," So, how are you? Oh, and you're brother, how is he?" He looked down at Nali, noticing that she was rather tired, he smiled and gave her a quick lick, softly saying,"Sleep, we'll watch over you." As quickly as he could the male changed his position, so his back end leaned to the side. His left ear twitched and his jaws opened a tad to take in the scents around him.
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:32 pm

kamiya shinohara
      female | black panther efferus | location; creek | feeling; embarrassed | tags; airi

a groan could be heard as kamiya picked herself up, quickly shifting into her human form. as soon as she lifted her head up, her eyepatch dropped to the ground, revealing an unsightly burn streaking where her left eye would be. as soon as kamiya made eye contact with the younger girl, an uneasy feeling hit her. she was acting way too casual for kamiya's stunt, especially considering the fact she was a giant black cat seconds before. disbelief aside, kamiya quickly rose to her feet and started to dust herself off, an apologetic look on her face.

"i'm terribly sorry for what just happened. i've never lost this much control over my hunting instincts like this before."
ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me