"Who Are We?" (medieval/ fantasy) (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

"Who Are We?" (medieval/ fantasy) (open)

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:33 am

"We are outcast, Losers, abandoned, looked, mis treated down by many. We wonder this land alone, looking for a purpose in this cruel world. Maybe we will find an answer sooner or later. .Are we really what the world said us to be. .our can we be something else?"

The kingdom of Alda is a peaceful land filled with many types a creatures and many mysterious things. However, Three years ago the king and queen died on seprate dates, leaving their two children behind, the prince and princess. Since the Prince was the oldest, he took the throne. The new king had let the power get to his head and became a tyrant, showing no mercy to those who dared opposed. He was indeed a man to be feared through out the land.

Out of the blue, a guild called the Dragonbane guild was fromed. This guild is ran by the founder and their ban of outcast, rouges and everything in between. Together, These "losers." Have manged to dedicate their self to restoring the land of Alda to it's one peaceful way and fight to dethrone the king. How will this work out? Can they do it? Or will they remain under the world's thumb

Code: Select all
[center] (picture here )[/center]
[list][size=85][b]Name[/b];
[b]Age[/b];
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Species[/b];
[b]Sexuality[/b];
[b]Occupation[/b];(opt)
[b]Affiliation[/b]; (the king, DragonBane guild, or loner)

[b]Appearance [/b]; ( if no picture )
[b]Personality[/b];
[b]History[/b]; ( opt)
[b]Weapons[/b]; (opt)
[b]Power/Abilities[/b]; (opt)

(Everything below is opt)
[b]Crush[/b];
[b]Lover[/b]; ( who your character is dating or married to)
[b]Children[/b]:
[b]Family[/b];
[b]Other[/b];

[/size][/list]

(feel free to make your own character sheets. Please fill out the following below )

Name|Age|Gender |Species |Affiliation |Occupation

AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "Who Are We?" (medieval/ fantasy) (open)

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:34 am

Rules

➼ No Flaming/Fighting
    ➼No Gming/Powerplaying
    ➼ Respect All players
    ➼Not chat speaking
    ➼ Have everyone involved
    ➼ Anime pictures, or semi-realistic pictures please. You may use a drawing that you or someone made for you. If your using a picture that isn't yours, please show you have permission to use it
    ➼ Romance and Drama is totally fine
    ➼Fade to black if needed
    ➼ No cussing, Damn and hell should be ok
    ➼No dating/ crushing on your own characters
    ➼Any creature is allowed nothing to crazy or overpowered ( no sparkly five wing wolves )
    ➼The king and princess are humans and should be the age 25 plus

Note; The setting is more of a advance medieval rp.
    More advanced weapons and some from of technology ( think of Aot or LoZ: Botw). No cars,
    Phones, etc
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:35 am

People of Alda

The People of Alda are those who live under the king's rule. His army, nobleman, peasants. They won't dare try to fight him unless one have the courage to defy ( if you play the princess, you may chose what side she's on )

Vincent Nightwind | 25 | Male | Human | Alda | The King

Saito |26|male|Canine kemonomimi |The king|Assissan

DragonBane Guild

A band of outcast, rouges, etc. At one time, those in the guild didn't care about the world around them until the current king came to power.They decided that they wanted to free the land from him and joined together. They are also known as anti heroes

Guild master ( open)
    Lux|20|Female |Human |Dragonbane guild |Book/spell shop

Ryu Aeris | 17 | Male | Human with pyrokinesis | Dragonbane Guild | Fighter

Ember|18|male|hetro|Gargoyle|DragonBaneGuild|mercenary

Finnian Grey | 1123 | Male | Phoenix | DragonBane | Magicka Jeweler

Lucien Desroisers | 22 | Cismale | Elf | DragonBane Guild | Baker

Loners

Those who aren't in either side. They may chose a side at some point or remain alone

Orion Belladonna|17|Cismale|Revenant|Loner|Healer

Iris Faarlan|18|Female|Gargoyle|Loner|Fighter

Autumn|18|bi|female|fairy|florist|loner

OwaAriolde○18○Male○Human○Loner○Assassin & Thief

IreneAriolde○17○Female○Human○Loner○Necromancer & Fighter

Scarlette "Scar"|117|Female|Etherik|Loner {DragonBane}|Wanderer

Akio Sumi|19|Female|Assasian|Loner|thesummeritsnowed

Raven|Looks19|Female|WishGranter|Loner|LadyThumbs

Marvin Wood|21|Male|Faun|Loner|Merchant
    ███████████████ { ✘}
    ███████████████

Relationships
    > He likes her[ or him]
    <She likes him[or her]
    >< like each other/crushing
    <3 are dating
    </3 Broken up
    = Siblings/related
    -c- Engaged
    -o- Married/mates

Ember>Iris
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:36 am

Locations

Alda Kingdom
The bread and butter of the land. It use to be a peaceful place where everyone could leave, but since the current king's rule only the wealthy are able to survive in this bustling kingdom. It's richest place in the land of course . The poor live in the slums of kingdom

DragonBane Guild
A fairly large guild that's hidden far east of Alda.
It's located in once abandoned tiny town that guildmembers had restored

Eremos
Long ago, Eremos was once was a thriving place but was said to be burried in sand by an upset god.Eremos is a large desert that holds many of the world secerts and treasures. There is a town that rest here with an oasis in the middle. There's also a large shrine that towers the town. It is said your able to talk to the gods there, but not just anyone is allowed there

Braham
A city surrounded by water. The place is best known for their weaponry and is the home of the best ship wrights. In fact, all ships are made in this slumish city. This place is abit dangrous and is fulled with all kinds of tough..even the children are tough

Mount Zou
Mountains located near the snowy lands of Meneca. Not many people live there, but there are some that stay in the side of mountain. Mount Zou is known for making medicine. Their medical supplies are brought to them by a secret delivery team in Alda kingdom

Meneca
A place burried in snow and ice. Only the strong live here. There are many clans who right to gain control of the region, some are allied with each other. Some of Alda kingdom's fighters come from Meneca

[all art are from the game league of legends]
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:50 am

Saito Tomohiko
Male|26|canine kemonomimi| The king|Assassin | Location: in the castle in a room|Tags;open

Saito and his family where shocked after hearing his cousion's words. How could be possibly think something like this? "Rin...are you mad? There is no way we go against the king's will..remember what happened to the rest of us." Saito looked the boy in eyes."besides, The army will find a way to find us...and you remember what the commander said last time, if we tried to escape.I don't want risk the safty of my family. .my sister and my nephew.." Saito looked over at her sister for a moment. Her three year old son stayed close her

"We can leave this place! And if they try to stop us.."
    Rin was cut of by the leader of the clan, Saito 's father. " We are known very well back at home.If the other clans where to know that the Tomohiko clan was cut in half, they won't hesitate to attack and finish us off." The elder man said." We are better off here and My boy is right, don't forget what the commander said..we'll be punished if we try to escape."

Before Rin could say something else, his mother silenced him."We all would to be free Rin, but there's nothing to do. All we can do is remain here and wait for the king's orders.."

Lux
Female||20||mage ||Book/spell shop owner ||Dragonbane guild||Location : her shop||Tags;
None

After having a nice breakfast, Lux had walked from downstairs and grabbed the open sign to her shop, hanging it outside of her door. " Alright! Now I'm open for business." The young girl said with a bright smile. She really didn't have to much business, but at least was able to run to run a bookshop like she always wanted...although it wasn't in the kingdom, but it was better then nothing. " Alright, now to practice that spell I was working on...time to make it " lux grabbed her book and headed in the back of shop. "If I can pull this off, I'm sure to impress the guild. .and when I save my family they will like it as well."

Lux placed a mouse that she manged to train on the middle of a spell circle, chanting a few words and saw that circle glow."one lux clone coming.." well, This isn't what she wanted at all...what in the gods name did she just knew. Instead of making a clone, The girl summoned a monstrous white dragon that destroyed her home and shop by mistake. The large creature loomed over the small town in confusion. "Humm? Where is this place?

Lux was to shocked to care about her shop..She just did the most amazing thing, how could she?" T-thats...The biggest dragon..whoa.." was all she could say?
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geto » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:52 am

Owa Ariolde•18•Assassin & Thieve•Mentions-Irene•Tagged-None•Mood-Peaceful

"Not today Irene." Owa said as he paced around the stone barren floor, looking at his sister in the eye sternly,
"It's too dangerous."

He watched as his sister rolled her eyes, her hands busy with potions. She made a face at her brother.
"When are you going to teach me to steal?"

That was a question she had asked since forever. And Owa's answer would always be the same.
"It's too dangerous."

"Someday when the people aren't on high alert. After all, didn't you see all my wanted posters?" Owa sat down on a table and crossed his arms.

Irene shook her head no.

"Well then. To add a lil' fun to our lives, why don't we sneak into the guild tomorrow?"

Irene•17•Necromancer & Fighter•Mentions-Owa•Tagged-Owa•Mood-Slightly annoyed but peaceful

She lifted her head at the sound of the guild
"Sounds interesting." She muttered.

Owa nodded his head.
"And maybe, we can teach you how to steal then."

She nodded her head in anticipation.
"Alright then. Sleep well tonight, we shall go tomorrow."
nothing 2 see here! finally back after a long long while.

struggling college art student. he/him.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horror. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:03 pm

Orion Belladonna
|| Location: On the road! |||| Species: Revenant. |||| Occupation:: Mercenary Healer. |||| Tagged: Open for interaction! ||

"Now uh...how far away is the guild?" The large elk carrying Orion snorted a response. The young healer frowned at his only companion. "And what exactly does that mean? let me guess, we're lost, Fillimina." It was unclear what exactly the elk had said but she did not seem to respond a second time. Orion sighed defeatedly and listened quietly to the sound of hoof-steps. "Well...I guess there are always worse outcomes. Let's just be happy we haven't encountered any bandits or crazy assassins or what-not." Orion took that ear flick as an answer and he didn't say anything else for a while. Maybe if someone were to by chance walk by, he would ask them for directions.

Orion gazed up at the sky where the sun was making its daily journey. He didn't like how far away he was from home.
horror.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:51 pm

Iris Faarlan\Female\"18"\Gargoyle\Loner\Tags;Orion

The gargoyle trudged through the familiar woods, always making sure she kept away from the road. The thick woods shielded her from being spotted by potential foes. Her light eyes darted around, They landed on the vivid image of a boy riding his elk. At first she thought nothing of it averting her eyes in annoyance. She just woke a few minutes ago, she wouldn't be surprised if she were hallucinating. The thick trees brushed past her vision, it was clear.
was it? The trees blocked them from her view, she figured they only meant trouble. Peculiar, She had never seen an elk around here,
not on her watch atleast. She continued to walk slowly, knowing she had places to be. Her stone ears perked at the mention of a guild from the boy on the other side. Moving sideways a bit more she managed to hear samples of their conversation. A guild? The word sparked interest in Iris, but raised a tense feeling of distrust along with it.
Last edited by Fruitywhales on Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horror. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:22 pm

Orion Belladonna
|| Location: On the road! |||| Species: Revenant. |||| Occupation:: Mercenary Healer. |||| Tagged: Iris!! ||

"Hmm..." Orion closed his eyes and listened to the sounds of the trees. A light breeze rustled through their leaves. Suddenly, Fillimina halted abruptly and gave a low grunt. His eyes snapped open and they were both surrounded by bandits dressed in darker clothing and their weapons drawn. Maybe he spoke too soon... "Hey! What's the big idea?" A larger man; who Orion assumed to be their leader, stepped forward with a menacing grin. "You're being robbed! What does it look like to ya, boy?" His men all laughed in unison. Fillimina pawed the ground and gave a low snort. Orion gently placed a hand on her neck and shook his head no. "I'm not giving you people anything." "Oh? Then we'll just take it from ya by force!" The man held up his large sword with the intention of swing it down on them.
horror.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me