Closed, please delete

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: City of Corruption | Open & Accepting

Postby Sadies » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:14 am

Aleski Illarion (Lexy) - @ Everyone. Elisium, Isolde
As everyone made a fuss over Elisium's clothes, Aleski decided to keep his nose out. He didn't particularly care what they all wore, as long as they made it to the city, they would all be okay. His mind was still wandering over the fact that he was leaving behind the village he grew up, but most importantly he was leaving behind his family. Aleski fell to more silent than usual, just thinking to himself as he walked, remembering all the good times he had growing up.
He glanced up suddenly as Elisium mentioned the goat. Aleski laughed a little. "Yes, just make sure not to leave them near her or she might eat your clothes" he joked back followed by a scratch of his head as he wondered whether or not his joke had actually been amusing or not. Humour was never his strong suit.
He slowly lowered his hand, relieved slightly as the convocation was changed when Isolde asked about the goat. "Mother suggested brining one, apparently goats milk sells quite well in the city" he explained. There was always going to be a demand for milk and although one goat wasn't a lot of milk, it was better than nothing. "Plus if she stops producing milk, I can just eat her" he added but then smirked to show it was a joke. Despite being raised on a farm, not even he was sure he would be able to bring himself to kill the goat.
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: City of Corruption | Open & Accepting

Postby McShmalex » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:32 am

Daniel || Aleski || McShmalex

"So, Aleski, what are your plans in the town? I'm gonna pawn off this sword and buy myself a mandolin, what about you?" Daniel walks over to him, his weasel wrapping around his arm.
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items