Closed, please delete

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: City of Corruption | Open & Accepting

Postby Keith-Kogane » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:29 am

(I would prefer one more, but if no one else joins within a day then I'll start us off.)
Keith-Kogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:03 pm

Name: Aleski Illarion. (Lexy.)
Sexuality: Bisexual. No preferences.
Appearance: Face claim: Vari Rushifa from High School DxD.
He is tall, slender and slightly muscular. He dresses in a long black coat and leather boots.

Accent: Russian.
Background: His mother was born in the city, she worked as a saleswoman who often gathered flowers and ingredients to use for cooking in the woods. His farther was a lonely travelling blacksmith and hunter who lived in the woods. His parents chose to live and raise a child in the country. They were never really rich but gold got pretty slim pretty fast. Aleski learned a lot growing up, his mother taught him what plants are edible and taught him how to cook nice meals from scraps and gatherings, his farther taught him how to wield a sword. Aleski wants to return to the city but he's not really sure what to expect.
Personality: Aleski comes across as being serious and popper in mannerisms. He was often picked on by the other kids as being a rich kid because of it but in reality he isn't rich at all. He is a pretty relaxed guy, friendly and gets along with most other people. He is usually pretty laid back and easy going but doesn't like it if some-one threatens the people he cares most about.
Extra: Wields a sword. Also has a Goat which can supply milk.
Last edited by Sadies on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:55 pm

Name: Elisium Blange
Nickname:Elise
Sexuality:Heterosexual
crush:open
Appearance:Elise has Brown hair and blue eyes. She comes to about 5'6"; normally you'll find a long skirt and a blouse. On occasion she wears leggings instead
Personality: Elise is very open and friendly towards most people but if you get on her bad side, there's no going back.
History: Born with no father around because he died in a war, Elise was raised by her strict mother, who taught her to be a lady: speak only when spoken to, don't show a lot of this, sit up straight, lady this, lady that. When shr made friends with this group, she let herself joke about and be happy with them since she couldn't do so at home. She was taught from a young age how to "fix" injured people and heal the wounded. She's very good when it comes to helping the sick or injured.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keith-Kogane » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:15 am

(Accepted! Both of you.)
Keith-Kogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:48 am

((thank you. :) ))
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keith-Kogane » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:24 am

(Alright let's get started! I won't be on much this weekend to reply, but I'll try my best.)

R Y U
18 - Male - Tagged;;

Ryu awoke before the sun, sitting up in bed. His hair was a haphazard mess, pieces poking out every which way. He slowly stood, realizing what day it was- the day they were to set out for the capital city. Realizing this, he hurriedly dressed himself, strapping his father's sword to his waist and grabbing the needed supplies from his room. Namely: some gold, and his canteen. Once he was ready, he headed out from his room to the kitchen where his bundle of food was. As he stepped from the hallway, he spied his mother in the corner at the counter, starting breakfast.

"Ah, mom. It's time." She turned, a sad smile on her face. "I know. Here, take this." The bundle of food was much bigger now, and he slipped it into his bag. "Thanks..." he whispered, pulling her into a hug. He knew how scarce food was and how precious this gift was. "Be safe." Ryu nodded and slipped from the house then, making his way to the village gates. He was the first one, and had a beautiful view of the rising sun over his small village, his home. The realization hit him then that he may never see his home again. He huffed to try and hide his emotions, not wanting to seem weak to his friends when they arrived.
Keith-Kogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:38 am

Isolde Avelin - The Huntress
18 - female - tags: Ryu

Isolde looked one last time at her empty home. There was nothing for her here anymore. No family, no future. She took a few deep breaths and locked the door. For a second her hand rested on the handle shaped by generations of her family's hands. Then she turned away and didn't look back.

Finally reaching the village gates, bow in one hand, quiver on her back, she saw Ryu. She approached him, then she saw the pain written on his face. "We'll come back one day," she muttered.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:48 am

Aleski Illarion (Lexy) - @ Ryu and Isolde
As the sun blared in through the window, Aleski slowly awoke and eventually got out of bed. He looked around his simple wooden beamed bedroom for a while as the realisation that he won't be waking up here again for a long time. Aleski took some time to get changed. He dressed in a loose cream cloth top and matching colour trousers, a belt around his waist and then a long dark brown cape and hood over the top. Pulling on his brown leather lace boots and tying them, he headed down the stairs to where his mother was in the kitchen cooking.

The woman realised her son was up and smiled. She had packed some food into a heavy animal skin pack on the table. "Take care of yourself. Don't forget to take a goat with you." She told him. Aleski smiled and nodded his head before his mother kissed his forehead. He picked up his shiefed blade and swung his pack over his shoulder before leaving the house.
He headed outside to where his mother had tied up a small black and white goat. Aleski untied the rope from the fence and tied it around his waist, he started to walk up the path with the goat in toe. He noticed his farther in his shed working.
"Good bye farther! I'll visit you some time!" Aleski waved.
"Look after yourself son!" The muscular man smiled proudly.

Aleski and the goat walked up towards the meeting point at the village gates. He noticed that two other people had already beaten him there, he wasn't surprised.
"Good morning! Are you looking forward to our trip?" he asked with a smile, his strong Russian accent making him sound as if he wasn't from around these parts. He had picked it up from his mother as a youngster, it just seemed to get stronger as he grew older.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:01 am

Elisium/tags~ Alesky, Isolde, and Ryu

Elise rolled out of bed and groaned. She hadn't exactly gotten much sleep last night. What could she say? She was excited to finally get away from her strict mother. She dressed quickly in leggings and a shirt and slipped out of her room with her pack only to run directly into her mother.

"What is that you're wearing? Go change into something more lady-like." Minutes later, Elise emerged from her room wearing a long skirt and blouse. She slipped out the door before her mother could say a word to her and took off in a steady jog towards Ryu's place. She slowed when she saw three of her friends already standing there.

"Hey guys." She said as she joined the group. "Have I missed much?"
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:36 am

Danny|| || Location || Alesky, Isolde, Ryu, Elisiium || McShmalex

Danny woke up and pulled on his clothes, waking up Podzol, the weasel wrapping around his neck and falling back to sleep as he walked outside to meet the others, making sure his mother didn't see him leaving. He grabs some food on his way out, along with the sword he had hid underneath the large planter right outside the door, strapping it onto his bag before jogging out to meet everyone else. "Sorry I'm late, I had a late night, and slept in a little too late. You guys ready to go?"
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items