ιт'ѕ a new dawn (o // a)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

would you consider joining?

yes
42%
maybe
42%
no
17%

Total votes : 24

Re: ιт'ѕ a new dawn (o // a)

Postby La Esmeralda » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:47 am

Roxette grinned and said," Sounds like a plan. " She hugged Syren and stated," We will meet back here, after we change right. ? If
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:17 am

Frozen Gold⟣
|Lillian Jewel|Frozen Gold|Female|17|Villain|Calm, bored|Tags:Jaidex Cross{Rage}|Location|Outside a Jewel store.|

Lillian smirked. "Well, if I tried to steal this tonight, there is security full time, not shifts. It just so happens that this exact time is when the guards shift, leaving this sucker up for grabs." She revealed a large ruby from her hand, and shoved it in her hand bag. "You can try to take it and play hero, but it might not be as easy as you think." She looked a at small gold watch other wrist. "128 seconds. She smiled, looking at him. This probably meant nothing to him, but who knows, maybe he could read minds.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadlyscorpion » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:12 pm

Derek cursed under his breath, not enjoying the words that rolled off Eric's tongue. Everything is a treat for this boy. He inhaled deeply, breathing out heavily. Once my plan succeeds, everyone will want a slice of this city, and only those that help, will get their fair share. Question narrowed his eyes, noticing how positive Eric was that the plan would work. "Don't keep your damn hopes up high." He said, letting Silver Demon continue talking. This will show the world that we aren't just a small annoyance. We are more than a few trouble making kids, we are villains, whether we're apart of a group, or alone. this is our one shot, and I'm not going to let us miss it. The kid had so much pride in his plan. All he needs is a hero to ruin it. Then he'll figure out that not everything works out like it would in one's mind. He thought, nodding his head as Eric spoke. This is the real world we're dealing with. Having nothing to say, Derek turned away and decided he might as well start causing trouble. Money won't grow on trees... The man shifted into a black panther before he made his way to the ground, eyeing the city's buildings, trying to find somewhere he could easily rob. A small store or gift shop should do... He thought, picking up his pace as he knew where to go.
─────♡─────
every piece of me
aches for you

─────♡─────
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:30 pm

Syren "Skye" Quinzel || Syren || 15 || Female || Troublemaker || Heterosexual || Phire Fenix

Syren nodded, then in reply to Taylor, said, "I don't care where we go, but let's decide after we meet back up here." She then jogged (or tried to jog as quickly as she could) to her house, and threw the jacket away, bandaging her leg with several layers so the blood wouldn't show. Then she sprayed her hair with dye and cleaned all of her makeup off, then applied a bit of makeup for a soft, innocent look. She donned a loose white crop top and some black knee length leggings. She did some quick exercises with her leg so she could use it better, then hid some blades in her clothing. She could use her leg better now,
and she made her way to the meeting place without a problem.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:25 pm

Jaidex Cross || Rage || 18 || male || loner || straight || Smol Birb || Tags: Lillian / Frozen Gold
Jaidex raised his eyebrows in surprise. That was the biggest ruby he had ever seen. But he tried to stifle his reaction. "Credit where credit is due, that's pretty impressive. Buuut... I would be a pretty terrible hero if I just walked away." He paused when he heard her list off the number "128? What does that mean? Is that when your hotpocket will finish microwaving?" He asked with dry sarcasm. Honestly he couldn't care less. The thing about his powers that sucked was that he couldn't control them. While adrenaline could give him amazing speed and strength in the heat of the moment, but, without it, he was just a pathetic teen with a less than average amount of muscle. But he didn't let her guess that. Best to just buy time, wait for her to attack him or really get under his nerves. Then he could strike back. If she just walked away right now, the best he could do was throw a tantrum.
----
Rooster or Ruce // Autistic // any pronouns
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:35 pm

Roxette skipped to the fun house. She changed into a bright red suit with a matching set of pants. Roxette then used a blue spray dye on her hair and looked at herself in the mirror. She frowned and smirked," Defiantly, not like daddy, but just for today. " Roxette wiped off all of the makeup except for the red lipstick. She then slipped on red dress shoes and some red gloves. Roxette got her gun and slipped in the suit just like her father out of pure habit. She walked out of the fun house and eventually got to herself, Syren, and Taylor were. Roxette smirked," Well I'm the first one back,girls."
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:51 pm

Frozen Gold⟣
|Lillian Jewel|Frozen Gold|Female|17|Villain|Calm, bored|Tags:Jaidex Cross{Rage}|Location|Outside a Jewel store.|

Lillian looked at him like her was stupid. "128, 119 seconds till the guards will be back on shifts, and the bomb which I had placed in the ruby's place with blow up." She smiled, adjusting her mask a bit. "That is if the guards get there exactly when they should. Which they will. I have been planning this hit for weeks." She smiled teasingly. "The cops will come right after the explosion. As a matter of the fact, 123 second after the explosion, due to the police office to be 3.2 miles away, and the officers on duty prefer to drive at a, er, different pace causing me about 213 seconds to get away without being spotted. She twirled a piece of her hair. "Oh, right, and I have calculated the chances of a hero coming to attempt to stop me, so with the added bicker, I due believe that I can freeze your legs and get away. Unless of course you prefer hand-to-hand combat, which will potentially take longer, so I may be spotted before running away but who the heck cares. The press needs a good story" She finished. She twirled her gun around her finger, and on the trigger.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁🐾
||Taylor Wayne||Catgirl||Female||18||Villain||Excited, Mischievous, ||Tags: Syren, Roxette, ||Location: The streets of the city, heading home, her house.||

Taylor Waved goodbye, running off. "See you two soon!" Taylor called, running off. She was only 18, but she had already owned a mansion of her own. Well, more like a big house. Not quite a mansion. It only have 5 bedrooms, and see lived alone. "Ok, let's see..." Taylor said, looking through her clothes. "You are perfect!"" Taylor exclaimed, pulling out a black shirt with a paw print on it, and open shoulders. She also grabbed a pair of white jeans. She put those on her bed, and carefully locked away her suit, which was completely hidden in the back of her closet. She sighed, changing. She grabbed a small cookie that was lying on a tray and grabbed it, taking small bites as she walked out of her house.

Last edited by mileven♥︎ on Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:12 am

Syren "Skye" Quinzel || Syren || 15 || Female || Troublemaker || Heterosexual || Phire Fenix

Syren grinned when she saw Roxette and Taylor, then hugged them for a moment. [So, where do you guys want to go? I don't care," she told them, a genuine, non-crazy smile forming. She just wanted to have some fun with her friends; it didn't matter where. She started to move her leg again, stretching it out and occasionally bouncing lightly. She needed to practice and strengthen her singing strength, because she still couldn't affect people through videos or recordings yet.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:30 pm

Roxette smirked," I don't like this suit oh well anyway let's go " shopping." She grinned sickly and looked to Taylor to await her answer. Roxette pulled out her gun and said," I brought this just in case those oh so scary guards come or the cops." She chuckled lightly and put it back in her suit to conceal it.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:37 am

Repost wrote:
Frozen Gold⟣

Lillian looked at him like her was stupid. "128, 119 seconds till the guards will be back on shifts, and the bomb which I had placed in the ruby's place with blow up." She smiled, adjusting her mask a bit. "That is if the guards get there exactly when they should. Which they will. I have been planning this hit for weeks." She smiled teasingly. "The cops will come right after the explosion. As a matter of the fact, 123 second after the explosion, due to the police office to be 3.2 miles away, and the officers on duty prefer to drive at a, er, different pace causing me about 213 seconds to get away without being spotted. She twirled a piece of her hair. "Oh, right, and I have calculated the chances of a hero coming to attempt to stop me, so with the added bicker, I due believe that I can freeze your legs and get away. Unless of course you prefer hand-to-hand combat, which will potentially take longer, so I may be spotted before running away but who the heck cares. The press needs a good story" She finished. She twirled her gun around her finger, and on the trigger.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁🐾
||Taylor Wayne||Catgirl||Female||18||Villain||Excited, Mischievous, ||Tags: Syren, Roxette, ||Location: The streets of the city, heading home, her house.||

Taylor smiled thinking of a second. "We could potentially hit the mall?" Taylor grinned. "It has more places, so a bit more variety of items!" Taylor added. "Things that we will want of a more variety." Taylor finished. Whenever they went 'shopping' they always found cool stuff, but only on one variety. This would expand their collection a bit more.

╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me