Behind Black Eyes (Demon/Human RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Behind Black Eyes (Demon/Human RP)

Postby Darkanra » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:50 am

♚ ᗩᘔᖇᗩEᒪ || J₳₵₭
Azrael / Jack | Male | Demon | Form: xXx | Tagged: Thea

There's someone following you.
What?
Azrael slowed his walk, subtlety looking around him. No doubt it was a hunter of some sort, probably spotting his obnoxious hair colour. Told ya you should have dyed it. Shaking his head to dispel Jack's mocking tones, Azrael moved into an alleyway, hoping to lose his follower.

sᎾuᏞ
Soul Helsin | Male | Human | Form: xXx | Tagged: Hikaru

"Yeah," Soul said again, "It's really unfortunate. Demons..." With an exasperated sigh, Soul gave Hikaru a sideways glance as they walked. "Midget, as in, five-foot-three. Mind if I tag along?"
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Sherlock_ » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:10 am

Riot-Demon-Tags: Cali

Riot smiled awkwardly again and gestured in the direction he was going. "I'm going that way..." He went to go before realising this was rude for humans and turned back, "Do you want to come along?"

Thea Anish-Human-Tags: Azrael/Jack

The green haired person in front of her moved quicker into an alley way: it had definitely noticed her. This barely helped her excitement and she moved even quicker, although with less bouncy-ness, to try and keep up with the possible demon.

═══ ═══
●●●●●●●●●●

◎◎ Ꭵ'ᗰ ᗩ ◎◎
Image◎◎◎

◎◎◎ Image
Hi, I'm _SHERLOCK_, I like RPing, cricket,
Pokémon and Marvel. Feel free to PM me
about anything you want.

If you want a pet from my doubles list,
the chances are that I'll give you it for free...
or an underpayment.
Credit ©

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
═══( ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ)═══
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
_Sherlock_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:55 am

Cali T. Rainn

"Well I'm technically going that way so sure," she shrugged, double checking if it was actually the right way or not. She went to his side and began to walk alongside him. "So, um, you sure you're good? You seem a bit shook with the bump and stuff..." she says, noticing how tense he was.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:55 am

♚ ᗩᘔᖇᗩEᒪ || J₳₵₭

Azrael slowed slightly as the light in the alleyway diminished, eyes searching the shadows behind him for the being on his tail. He didn't particularly feel like getting into conflict, even if Jack did it for him. As far as Azrael was concerned, it would be better for all parties if Jack stayed where he was.

sᎾuᏞ

"Yeah," Soul said again, "It's really unfortunate. Demons..." With an exasperated sigh, Soul gave Hikaru a sideways glance as they walked. "Midget, as in, five-foot-three. Mind if I tag along?"
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Sherlock_ » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:47 am

"Oh no, not from the bump. I'm just not used to talking to hum-" Riot stopped himself sharply. Why did he do that? He's been around enough humans to know how to talk to them. He went red, "I mean, people. Girls particular." Maybe that would it?

It slowly got darker and darker in the alley as she walked, obscuring the possible demon's bright green hair from view. 'Alright, I'm in a dark, secluded place with a demon. Cool!' She smiled and pulled out her phone quietly to begin recording. Turning back to the hidden figure moving away from her she called out, "Hey! I'm Thea,"

═══ ═══
●●●●●●●●●●

◎◎ Ꭵ'ᗰ ᗩ ◎◎
Image◎◎◎

◎◎◎ Image
about anything you want.

or an underpayment.
Credit ©

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
═══( ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ)═══
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
_Sherlock_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:43 pm

Cali T. Rainn

She watched him go red and patted his shoulder playfully, "hey, it's fine," but thought that this guy really didn't get out much. At all. Probably locked in the basement sort of guy. "Well, I work three jobs, so, I always talk to all sorts of people," she says easily, checking which street they were on.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 86Eternity » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:25 pm

Verin Kaito Sabitov|Male|Demon|Location;Some random house|No Tags

Verin was no longer sure where he was, one moment he had been caught in another street fight and now he was here; he assumed it was someone's house and honestly didn't want to run into the owner. After a moment of standing completely still and listening carefully, he came to the conclusion that the building's inhabitant was out. The demon had sensitive hearing and would be able to pick up any footsteps. His stomach brought his mind back to what had lead him into the fight in the first place. Hunger. It had been gnawing away at him for days. He was in a house anyway, might as well take something and get the hell out.

Hikaru White|Male|Human|Location;Streets|Tagged;Soul

Hikaru nodded in agreement. "I doubt I'll get up to anything that interesting...but you're welcome to come with me if you really want to.."
You encounter a loud British man.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[Say hi]
[Not today]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:52 am

Alexstrasza flinched as she heard rustling inside the house that she had wandered into. She slowly walked carefully and she looked around in every possible direction. Alexstrasza asked ," Is anyone here ?" She was getting slightly frightened, due to the creepiness of the house.
-----------
Marlon walked through the his home. He smirked , as he passed his case with a set of wings that he recently cut of a demon. He then exited his house and roamed the streets looking for something to do.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:14 am

♚ ᗩᘔᖇᗩEᒪ || J₳₵₭

Azrael was pressed against the wall, an exasperated grimace on his face. Pleasegoawaypleasegoawaypleasegoawaypleasegoaway-
She's still there, dumbass.
Azrael sighed and peeled himself off the wall. "Thea, huh? Why are you following me?" As opposed to Jack's mocking, harsh tones, Azrael's voice was quiet and vaguely melodic, hardly echoing in the alleyway.

sᎾuᏞ

"I will." Soul inclined his head, dropping back so he was slightly behind the other hunter. In his mouth, the lollipop had dissolved enough he could now taste the sweet sherbet in the centre, and Soul felt a wave of pleasure roll through him.
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Sherlock_ » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:19 am

"Three jobs. Wow." So he bumped into the busiest human of all time and yet she was still trying to talk to him. He had only just managed to keep himself from tensing up at the pat on the back. Still, he was beginning to get the hang of this, he thought.

A response, that's good. Or maybe that's bad. Or good, as in they weren't a demon whose naturally bad but bad because it wasn't a demon? But then, again, the demon itself wouldn't know it was bad therefore the idea of good and evil would swivel if in conversation with one. She dropped the train of thought when her head started to hurt with ideas and decided just to act as if it were a demon and backtrack if it were human. "You're a demon, right?" She answered with a grin, not that the green haired being could see it. There, very subtle.

═══ ═══
●●●●●●●●●●

◎◎ Ꭵ'ᗰ ᗩ ◎◎
Image◎◎◎

◎◎◎ Image
about anything you want.

or an underpayment.
Credit ©

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
═══( ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ)═══
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
_Sherlock_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups