ѕ¢αяяє∂ (Power RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ѕ¢αяяє∂ (Power RP)

Postby SabrinaB » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:34 pm

Dian really felt like a useless ragdoll at this point. But good news, he felt the floor when she dropped him! Not painfull, but he felt it. He really was recovering.
"Sorry for causing such trouble. I eill make it right with you."
He looked back, looking at her 'work'.
"Impressive. That should keep them entertained."
He smirked. Perhaps it was best to change the subject.
"You havent said much about yourself. Do you have a boyfriend?"
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:13 am

Nyx | 17 | Female | Heterosexual | Crush: Open | Tags: Taylah | Telekinesis

Nyx shook Taylah's hand. "What are you doing around here? And why were you in your wolf form?" she asked the girl, being a bit curious. Usually the other prisoners liked socializing when they could, and they sometimes had to, or else the complete isolation would drive them insane.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:09 am

ᴊᴏꜱʏ
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
19ʏʀꜱ
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Isolation Cell
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ᴛᴀɢꜱ: Dian, Aria

Josy picked Dian up again and began to run again, she frowned and rolled her eyes when the ragdoll spoke. " That's classified information. " She scowled turning a corner.

ᴛᴀʏʟᴀʜ
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
19ʏʀꜱ
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ꜱʜᴀᴘᴇꜱʜɪꜰᴛᴇʀ
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Searching for Zinzie
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ᴛᴀɢꜱ: Zinzie, Nyx

Taylah watched the female turn curious. She grinned slightly, " I was here to find my friend and my wolf form is a good morph. " She admitted, pursing her lips.

ᴅʏʟᴀɴ
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
19ʏʀꜱ
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ᴍᴀʟᴇ
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ɪɴᴠɪꜱɪʙɪʟɪᴛʏ
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Training Room
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ᴛᴀɢꜱ: Milly, Natasha

Dylan watched Natasha try to pull him, but she wasn't that strong. After a while, she grabbed him and pulled him to the cell. He groaned holding his stomach, beginning to cough. Dylan could feel a slight movement in his hand so he reached out and grabbed the bottle, beginning to drink it. Already, his skin began to turn back.

ᴋᴀᴅᴇ
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
18ʏʀꜱ
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ᴅᴀʀᴋ/ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ᴛᴀɢꜱ: Cameal, Emery

(Why can't she morph?)

Kade was quite confused on what Emery was doing, could she morph? He waited for her to reply.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:00 pm

Dian was no longer bothered that she carried him. He couldnt do much himself, resisting was useless. And slowly he coukd move again. First his fingers, then his hand. Ow slowly up to his elbow.
"Sorry, i was just curious. I dont have one myself."
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:43 am

Aria | 16 | telepathic | Tags: Dian, Josy | location: hallway

Aria smirked at their short squabble. Most people in here didn't even think about stuff like that, even when they were running for their lives. Especially not when they were running for their lives.
It was a shame really, that they couldn't trust anyone enough to get close to them. They were all broken in so many places.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shira Uchiha » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:50 am

Natasha Crimswer
Female | 17 | Heterosexual | Power: Negation | Crush: Dylan | Tagged: Dylan

The girl suddenly looked pale, and most might have mistaken it for the panic and worry for the boy lying on her cot, but something wasn't right. Throughout the mass rush of trying to get them both in a concealed placed, Natasha had unleashed her powers without knowing it. Now, usually, the girl was capable of spreading out her power in a steady pulse, but what she was unaware of, was that she had managed to pull up all her power at once, and create a strong barrier around her cell, thus cancelling out anybody's powers within the radius, and at the same time, draining her own energy. "Do you feel better?" Her voice wavered a bit, but she was determined to hide her fatigue while cursing herself for her recklessness.

A sudden ponding dull pain entered her mind, and Natasha slid to the ground, her back against the wall, hands tangled in her hair.
"Shoot...." She dragged her power back in, barely aware of Dylan's slow recovery as she shuddered against her own power.

(I think I'm going to have Natasha lose some parts of her memory later on)

Kristopher Mellor
Male | 19 | Heterosexual | Power: Crown Eagle Hybrid | Crush: tba | Tagged: Skylar

The male kept his composure, his steady pace matching Skylar's. His face fell into one of genuine concern as he listened to the boy's story. He didn't know how he felt about Skylar being gay... it was news to him... it wasn't like he went around asking people about their orientation. But he wasn't against it, and felt a deep growing sympathy for the brown haired kid. "..." Kris was about to say "i'm so sorry to hear that", but he knew how it felt to hear that constantly. And personally, he found it to be annoying. So instead, he gave the boy a lopsided grin and said, "Y'know what? If your dad can't see what an amazing person you are, then he's a butt." Seeing tears start slipping down Skylar's cheek, Kris gently laid a hand on his shoulder in a reassuring way but said nothing.

Silently, the pair continued their way to his cell.
Shira Uchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:42 pm

"I keep it all inside because I'd rather the pain destroy me than everyone else."

Skylar Gray|17|Electrokinesis|Location: Hallways|Tags: Kris

Skylar tensed up a bit when Kristopher he put his hand on his shoulder, trying his best not to flinch or move away from the others grip. He had to admit he wasn't very fond of any kind of physical or social interaction, but he let it slide. He was trying to get along better with others anyway. He blew a sigh out of his nose as he stared at the ground, watching some of the blood seep through his shirt. Lucky for him, he was wearing something darker today so it wasn't very noticeable. But he knew that the wound was now completely open. They would have to get to his cell fast if he didn't want to bleed out. He chuckled a bit to himself, knowing he was over exaggerating. After a moment he just shook his head, once again going silent and just staring at the ground.
i am no longer active
due to health issues and instability, I will not longer be active here.
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me