Mystic Pack & Bloodrose Pack (Werewolf Romance) N + A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Mystic Pack & Bloodrose Pack (Werewolf Romance) N + A

Postby CupidCola » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:26 am

Yoru Higorashi/ Loner/ Tags: Sybil

The girl walked around with her pet, Wheezy, a piebald Python wrapped around her neck. He was doing no harm to her what so ever, more like he was affectionately trying to climb up inside her beanie. That's when she almost ran into a girl that looked to be about her age. "Oh my! I'm so sorry for almost bumping into you!"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:40 pm

Sunsmoke wrote:Aylson|Female| Wolf Form|Mystic| Mate: Aaron| Tag: Aaron

She giggled softly as she looked up at him. She soon leaned on him and closed her eyes.Mmmm Lets not have a fight my dear. She places a hand on his hand while she intertwines their fingers together. She felt safe with him around her and she loved the feeling he gave her. She snuggled her way closer to him as she was turning a slight red.

Sean|Male|Wolf Form|Bloodrose|Girlfriend: Rylie| Tag: Rylie

Sean looked at Rylie as he was smiling. He slowly walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her before he whispers.
"You know you are looking super cute in that my dear."

Russell|Male|Wolf Form|Bloodrose|Girlfriend: Annabelle|Crush: Rylie| Tag: Annabelle

Russell nodded to Annabelle before he turn to see Rylie. He soon looked away vefore he looked down at his girlfriend.
He kisses her deeply before he whispers. "Then go ahead. If you want me to come I will."

Jasmine|Female|Wolf Forms|Bloodrose|Crush: Open|Tag: Ari
She nodded to him before smiling. " It is pretty relaxing and it could also just be fun." She smiled as she slowly started to take her neck off and earrings. "Come on it will be fun I promise you."

Maybie|Female|Wolf Form|Mystic| Crush: Open|Tag: Open

She sat at a table and started to let out a small sigh. She looked at they floor. Nothing happened to her last night nor do anything she wanted happened/

Leona|Female|Wolf Form|Bloodrose| Crush: Erik|Tag: Erik, Open

Leona soon started to sit down as she looked at the ground. She lets out a small sigh as she pushes her hair back.

Rowan|Male|Wolf Form|Loner|Crush: Open| Tag: Ray

Rowan looked at the young girl as he lets out a small sigh. He rubbed his neck a little bit before he looked at the Ray.Yet I still wanna keep her with me even if she had a family.

Kyson|Male|Wolf Form|Bloodrose|Crush: open| Tag: Emy

IT just a cause for stupid love.

Ace|Male|Wolf Form|Bloodrose|Crush: Open| Tag: Toby

Ace shook his head as he pounced on his brother. He smiled and wagged his tail. He looked at him before he presses his nose against his brothers.

Sybil|Female|Wolf Form|Bloodrose|Crush: Open|Tag: Open

Sybil jumps a bit as she saw the snake. She looked up at the woman with a smile as she was unsure of what to do or say since she was scared of the snakes.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:49 am

Michelle

Sex: female |Rank: bloodrose healer |Mood: neutral |Crush: no way |Tags: open

Michelle| Not sure what to say, feel free to interact with her

Emilia

Sex: female |Rank: mystic lead fighter |Mood: sleepy |Crush: none yet |Tags: Kyson

Emy| "It truly is, but nothing I can do about it, they are just under its control," Emy replied, "But there are a lucky few, hopefully you, and I for example who are smarter than it."

Carl

Sex: male |Rank: mystic hunter |Mood: nervous |Crush: ??? |Tags: Leona

Carl| "Thanks, I am not trying to start a conversation or anything, but my friend is being annoying...so yeah," Carl replied in an awkward voice try to avoid looking at her. He took one of the other seats and sat down. Although he hated his insecurities around new people, he was stuck with them and he ended up just feeling like a fool.

Morgan

Sex: male |Rank: mystic fighter |Mood: calm |Crush: ??? |Tags: ???

Morgan| As Morgan watched Carl walk away he smirked a bit, being annoying was fun sometimes, but for now he just focused on his environment. He noticed others around him, but as usual nobody came up and talked to him, he shrugged it off usually.
"Got to love being single," he muttered to himself as he looked around for any sort of food.
[/quote]
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:01 am

Roka Zaffre- 20- Female- Mystic Alpha-Crush: Lucius-Location: Hidden- Tags: Lucius

Roka had heard rustling in a nearby bush, so as an alpha she told Lucius to wait here. She nudged the dinosaur into hiding before she left, her teeth bared and her eyes scanning the darkness for signs of life.

Nico Pastel-23-Female-Mystic Omega-Crush: Open- Location: Outside- Tags: Naomi, Faye

Nico nudged her, whispering in her ear to go tell Victor. He was the Bloodrose Alpha and from what she knew, he took everyone seriously.

Emily-5 years old- Loner- female- Tags: Naomi, Rowan, Ray

After moments of silence, Emily fell asleep with half of a sandwich hanging out of her mouth. She had been exhausted from her journey that she experienced. Lillith was curled up on her lap, her fur smooth and eyes scouring the crowd.

Yoru-17 years- loner- female- Tags: Sybil

"Oh, that's wheezy. No need to be afraid of him, he's just a snake with Asthma. A real sweet heart," She said, wheezy starting to slither up into her beanie. "My name is Yoru," She said, holding out her hand to Sybil in a hand shake.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me