Forest Kona ~ Open ~ Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Forest Kona ~ Open ~ Accepting

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu May 25, 2017 11:10 pm

Sora nodded it was hard to refuse that she had to leave the human alone for the day, but she didn't deny the fact that she didn't have any friends. "Well, I hardly know anyone.. well I kinda know you, but not enough to trust you." she hummed softly. She looked around and then looked back at Fin.

Selena shook her head slowly. It would be soon that her secret would be spilled out to everyone. "D-Don't tell anyone please... Mama Sora is all that I have as family right now." She said as her face heated up a bit.

(Mobile rn sorry. Soz I can't add Vakal darlin just yet~)
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Fri May 26, 2017 5:53 am

Koyoмι Sαɢe Mαle 17 Hυмαɴ Tαɢѕ: xxxx
Koyomi didn't want to admit it but he was lost. Mentally of course. Without knowing where his sister was in this forest they somehow stumbled up, he thought he'd go crazy. His one goal in life was to be by her side and keep her safe. One second he's with her, the next he turns around and she's gone. WHatever the hell happened in that small span of having then losing, he didn't know, but whatever it was, it better prepare to face the wrath of a worry stricken Koyomi. But he wasn't truly looking for a fight. He desperately wanted to just find Naomi and make sure she was safe. If anything were to happen to her, he wasn't sure he'd ever forgive himself.

Nαoмι Sαɢe Feмαle 15 Hυмαɴ Tαɢѕ: Sнιɴ
There it was, the voice again. But it was closer now. That only scared Naomi more as she looked around frantically to try and find the source of whoever was speaking. They sounded scared of her dagger, which was good. At least she had some form of advangtage. But what good was it when she couldn't see who or what to use it on. "N-No! You s-show yourself or I'll... uhh... use this!" She tried for that brave tone again like she's heard Koyomi use so many times and yet it still fell flat of it's goal, only getting quieter with every word.

Lιlιтн Blαcĸ Feмαle 18 Sнαdow Sнαpe-Sнιғтer Tαɢѕ: xxxx
Lilith laughed to herself as she played wit a butterfly who fluttered past. It landed on her nose as she sat on the forest floor and she held out a gentle finger towards it. It landed on her finger, making her smile widen as she brought it closer to her face and waved a greeting to it with her finger. "Yellow is a really cute color for you little butterfly." She told it, admiring the soft yellow that adorned it's wings. It began to fly away then, making the young frown. "Wait, don't go." She called softly after it, getting on her feet to follow it through the forest.

Reι Iɢɴιѕ Mαle 21 Pнoeɴιх Tαɢѕ: Lιlιαɴ
Rei smiled a bit, a rare thing for the phoenix who had so much so fast, but it was a smile none the less, at the girl's answer. "I use to have one. Small, cute. Noisy, but cute." He mentioned nostalgically, looking up to that perfect sky once again from his position upside down. "Father killed him though when he lost it. He found it funny." He continued, eyes flashing to the past of that horribly tragic moment. His father had gone crazy at that point and nearly dragged Rei down with him. Ah, but somehow he fought it... or so he'd like to think. "Rei Ignis." He suddenly shifted the conversation, holding out his hand to the Neko girl hoping to grab her name too.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wlfsoul » Fri May 26, 2017 7:17 am

Shin Konami-Cat-Flight-With Naomi

Shin sighed and decided to take the risk. He flew off the tree but kept his distance from her just in case. "See I'm harmless!" He said as his ears lowered and his tail aswell. Usually happened when he felt a negative emotions mostly sadness. This was his first time meeting a human not counting the one he stalked on the way over here.

Kai Konami-Cat-Transportation-With Duntri

Kai growled abit but then had a thought. The human was not going to be able to escape him as his power of Teleportation was in his advantage Kai walked just for laughs then teleported in front on the human grabbing the phone and quickly smashing it into pieces. "Should of never done that cupcake" He said in a husky voice and he grabbed the males arm tightly.
wlfsoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Fri May 26, 2017 7:20 am

krazykitty00 wrote:Koyoмι Sαɢe Mαle 17 Hυмαɴ Tαɢѕ: xxxx
Koyomi didn't want to admit it but he was lost. Mentally of course. Without knowing where his sister was in this forest they somehow stumbled up, he thought he'd go crazy. His one goal in life was to be by her side and keep her safe. One second he's with her, the next he turns around and she's gone. WHatever the hell happened in that small span of having then losing, he didn't know, but whatever it was, it better prepare to face the wrath of a worry stricken Koyomi. But he wasn't truly looking for a fight. He desperately wanted to just find Naomi and make sure she was safe. If anything were to happen to her, he wasn't sure he'd ever forgive himself.

There it was, the voice again. But it was closer now. That only scared Naomi more as she looked around frantically to try and find the source of whoever was speaking. They sounded scared of her dagger, which was good. At least she had some form of advangtage. But what good was it when she couldn't see who or what to use it on. "N-No! You s-show yourself or I'll... uhh... use this!" She tried for that brave tone again like she's heard Koyomi use so many times and yet it still fell flat of it's goal, only getting quieter with every word.

Lilith laughed to herself as she played wit a butterfly who fluttered past. It landed on her nose as she sat on the forest floor and she held out a gentle finger towards it. It landed on her finger, making her smile widen as she brought it closer to her face and waved a greeting to it with her finger. "Yellow is a really cute color for you little butterfly." She told it, admiring the soft yellow that adorned it's wings. It began to fly away then, making the young frown. "Wait, don't go." She called softly after it, getting on her feet to follow it through the forest.

Rei smiled a bit, a rare thing for the phoenix who had so much so fast, but it was a smile none the less, at the girl's answer. "I use to have one. Small, cute. Noisy, but cute." He mentioned nostalgically, looking up to that perfect sky once again from his position upside down. "Father killed him though when he lost it. He found it funny." He continued, eyes flashing to the past of that horribly tragic moment. His father had gone crazy at that point and nearly dragged Rei down with him. Ah, but somehow he fought it... or so he'd like to think. "Rei Ignis." He suddenly shifted the conversation, holding out his hand to the Neko girl hoping to grab her name too.

Lilian Rose || Female || Neko / Canine Morpher || Tagged; Rei

Itching her ear she saw a smile, odd.. Nobody smiles around her, they usually pick on her and call her horrid names. A Faint curve of her lips almost formed a smile, "Hmm guessing it was a lucky Canine." She wasn't one to make large sentences or long talks, but perhaps she could stick around a little longer. Frowning when he said his father had killed it she knew that he didn't want to talk about it. The mood lightened as he introduced himself, "I don't tell people my name, so until you have earned my trust.. Seems you have already given me a nick name.. Puppy." Reaching to shake his hand she felt it in her heart that she couldn't tell anyone her real name, atleast not now.. Its not safe. His hand was seemingly large and strong compared to her paw, she could morph her hands to normal but didn't want to, after they had been burnt it was painful to look at her hands.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Fri May 26, 2017 9:09 am

Naomi visibly flinched as the person appeared, quickly pointing the small weapon their way. Her mind was so tightly wound with all that's happen, she wasn't sure if she was seeing straight any more, because she could have sworn she was seeing feline ears and a tail on the light haired male before her. She stared at him for a moment, confused and curious, blinking as if that would properly clear her eyes from the delusions she might be having. "W-Who are you?" She asked, taking a small step back from the strange phenomenon in front of her.

Rei tilted his head slightly, which might have been an odd sight with him hanging the way he was, as she mentioned not wanting to give out her name. "Understandable. Irritating, but understandable." He huffed lightly, with a shrug of his shoulders. He didn't mind her wish to keep her name within that of her trusted circle but he found it angering slightly. He was thousands of years old, as was life for an everlasting fire bird like himself. But those years came with people much similar to the dog before him. He became close to one, a human who refused to reveal his name to Rei until he deemed him worthy of being given it. They became friends and yet the human still refused to give him his name. Even as Rei sat next to him as disease took his life on his bed, the man didn't give him his name. It had upset him but he's come to accept that he isn't a person truly worth or deserving of anything. But it still hurt him a little. "Puppy it will be. It's a cute name. I guess you're cute too." He said, reaching over to lightly poke the floppy ears that resided on Puppy's head.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Fri May 26, 2017 9:18 am

krazykitty00 wrote:
Rei tilted his head slightly, which might have been an odd sight with him hanging the way he was, as she mentioned not wanting to give out her name. "Understandable. Irritating, but understandable." He huffed lightly, with a shrug of his shoulders. He didn't mind her wish to keep her name within that of her trusted circle but he found it angering slightly. He was thousands of years old, as was life for an everlasting fire bird like himself. But those years came with people much similar to the dog before him. He became close to one, a human who refused to reveal his name to Rei until he deemed him worthy of being given it. They became friends and yet the human still refused to give him his name. Even as Rei sat next to him as disease took his life on his bed, the man didn't give him his name. It had upset him but he's come to accept that he isn't a person truly worth or deserving of anything. But it still hurt him a little. "Puppy it will be. It's a cute name. I guess you're cute too." He said, reaching over to lightly poke the floppy ears that resided on Puppy's head.

Lilian Rose || Female || Neko / Canine Morpher || Tagged; Rei

Lilian almost smiled as he tilted his head but held back her emotions, "Irritating is what I am." She said without any expression and slightly a hint of sadness. She found it interesting he hung from the tree upside down, she might give it a try sometime. Him hanging upside down the end of his shirt was near his neck and she didn't want to invade his privacy so she looked at the ground. "Cute?.... That's a first." She said in surprise. He poked her ears which made her growl slightly, she hated people touching her ears unless they were careful. "Hey.. Sensitive buddy." She said covering her ears with her paws.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Fri May 26, 2017 9:41 am

||Java I. Aviator||Avian||Tags: Ember Queen

"So you are a wanderer?" he asked as he sat down on a rock and dipping his feet into the river. He kicked slightly before shifting the glass ball over to his other hand, thinking of topics to start a conversation. He looked down at his hands before looking at Ember.

(I have a funny story from swimming today cx)
I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (please do not steal)
back home for the holidays <3
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wlfsoul » Fri May 26, 2017 10:20 am

Shin Konami-Cat-Flight-With Naomi

"I'm Shin! The friendly neighborhood cat!" He said with a cheeky smile as he swayed back and forth to show he was no threat. "I fear your sad. Why is that?" He said as he sat down on a nearby boulder keeping his distance still knowing the female does not trust him quite yet which is understandable since it's not everyday you see a cat person.

Kai Konami-Cat-Transportation-With Duntri

Kai growled abit but then had a thought. The human was not going to be able to escape him as his power of Teleportation was in his advantage Kai walked just for laughs then teleported in front on the human grabbing the phone and quickly smashing it into pieces. "Should of never done that cupcake" He said in a husky voice and he grabbed the males arm tightly.
wlfsoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Fri May 26, 2017 11:51 am

"S-Shin?" Naomi repeated after him, watching him closely as he swayed and smiled. He did seem friendly enough but she had her fair amount of run-ins with 'seemingly friendly' people. Ah, but he was a cat person... human thing. Maybe he was friendly after all. Still, Naomi kept her grip on the dagger, though she did stop shaking finally. "Sad... Y-Yea.. you can say that.." She said in her usual soft-spoken tone that was only one level above a whisper. "I-I lost my brother a-and I'm scared..." She said, starting to feel her tears return as she spoke.

Rei recoiled his hand in a near instant when Puppy growled at him, knowing the signs of discomfort and wanting to avoid getting his hand bit or something. "My... apologies?" He questioned. He didn't think he poked her ears that hard. But he didn't feel it so who was he to judge how hard or soft he's poked another. A slight breeze ruffled his hair and Rei decided that it was about time he returned the blood to the rest of his body. He swung himself a bit until he had enough momentum to swing up back to top of the branch. Once there he jumped down in a movement that could only be described as graceful. He fixed his shirt and ran a hand through his hair before turning back to Puppy. "Why are you in this forest? Lost? Passing through?" He asked as he began to walk away, an invitation for her to join him. Well, it was less of an invitation in the since that she had no choice but to follow if she didn't want to appear rude for not responding back to him.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Fri May 26, 2017 12:01 pm

(Mobile)
JULIAN
Her growl settled as he shot his hands away from her ears, her siblings used to tell her that her ears were too big and weird for anyone to like them so she used to hide them. "Sorry... instinct.." She said shoving her hands into her pockets. Watching with her reflective green eyes as the man in front of her swung from his branch and landed quietly on the musty leaves and twigs in front of her. As he fixed his shirt she sighed with relief, it's so very difficult to not look at someone while they speak. As he started to walk off she slowly trailed behind him in a stalking a prey manner. "Not lost, I'm found by you... I live near here.. usually here for the peace of that patch of white sand at the lake." Her eyes alert and watching his every move, even the appearance of a friendly face can leave you with scars.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups