Forest Kona ~ Open ~ Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Forest Kona ~ Open ~ Accepting

Postby Idle » Thu May 25, 2017 1:49 pm

|:| Duntri Rianjo |:| Male |:| Hooman |:| Tagged : Kai Konami |:|

He took the Pad back as he started to apologize, ``I-Im so sorry. I didn't mean to bother you, I-I was just drawing and the rock ruined the ne-`` Duntri looked up to see Kai's feline ears, ``A-Ah!`` He yelped, stepping back more, ``Y-You're not human?``

Hello Chicken Smoothie, It's IdleAntagonist!
Laid Back, Funny, Understanding, Weirdo

Heyo, IdleAntagonist here! I like any roleplay that doesn't revolve around the concept of 'Love' or 'Romance'

Idle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Thu May 25, 2017 1:49 pm

Koyoмι Sαɢe Mαle 17 Hυмαɴ Tαɢѕ: xxxx
Koyomi didn't want to admit it but he was lost. Mentally of course. Without knowing where his sister was in this forest they somehow stumbled up, he thought he'd go crazy. His one goal in life was to be by her side and keep her safe. One second he's with her, the next he turns around and she's gone. WHatever the hell happened in that small span of having then losing, he didn't know, but whatever it was, it better prepare to face the wrath of a worry stricken Koyomi. But he wasn't truly looking for a fight. He desperately wanted to just find Naomi and make sure she was safe. If anything were to happen to her, he wasn't sure he'd ever forgive himself.

Nαoмι Sαɢe Feмαle 15 Hυмαɴ Tαɢѕ: Sнιɴ
Naomi was practically on the verge of tears at this point in time. She had stopped to tie her shoe and when she looked up again, Koyomi was gone. How could she lose him in less than five seconds? And now she was wandering alone, water in her eyes and her dagger in her shaky hand as she tried to find him. She'd never been apart from him like this and it was frightening, both the situation and the place, and Naomi only had one survival skill: Stick close to her brother. Welp, she was sure she was going to die know. Just as that thought crossed her mind, a voice spoke, sounding closer than Naomi would have hoped, and she defensively put up her dagger, as if it would do her any good with the shaky way she held it. "W-W-Who's there?" She tried to sound strong but her voice broke and the sound came out soft and frightened.

Lιlιтн Blαcĸ Feмαle 18 Sнαdow Sнαpe-Sнιғтer Tαɢѕ: xxxx
Lilith laughed to herself as she played wit a butterfly who fluttered past. It landed on her nose as she sat on the forest floor and she held out a gentle finger towards it. It landed on her finger, making her smile widen as she brought it closer to her face and waved a greeting to it with her finger. "Yellow is a really cute color for you little butterfly." She told it, admiring the soft yellow that adorned it's wings. It began to fly away then, making the young frown. "Wait, don't go." She called softly after it, getting on her feet to follow it through the forest.

Reι Iɢɴιѕ Mαle 21 Pнoeɴιх Tαɢѕ: Lιlιαɴ
Rei stared off silently into the sky, mind feeling calmed by the warmth of the sun on his face. It seemed like a peaceful day. Beautiful too. The cloud were white and full, the sky a wonderful blue, he could almost fall asleep in this tree he sat on, close his eyes and dream of life before tragedy struck his young years. A sigh left his lips, feeling as if he would do just that. Sleep. Though the sound of a water being hit then something falling managed to catch his attention before he let himself go and he looked down from his tree for the source. A girl, it seemed, a bit young than him. A neko of some sort to. As she walked away from the lake his way, Rei allowed himself to fall backward so that he was upside down as she came and tilted her head at her. "Your pebble interrupted me.' He admitted bluntly. Though he was just stating his shift in attention to her, it may have come of as rude the way he worded it. But he truthfully meant nothing by it.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wlfsoul » Thu May 25, 2017 1:59 pm

Shin Konami-Cat-Flight-With Naomi

Shin saw a girl who seemed lost but could tell easily she was humans. He cloaked to the nearest tree and hid there seeing if the lady was a threat. And she seemed to cry. He frowned at the sight and was about to walk to her untill she pulled out the sharp dagger. He squeaked and hid again. "Hey hey! Watch it with that thing!" He yelped as he was afraid of sharped objects. "I can help you only if you take that sharpy thingy away" He shouted as he moved from tree to tree just in case he was in danger.

Kai Konami-Cat-Transportation-With Duntri

Kai growled as he smelt his brother but there was no time to go to him he was already found out. "What you gonna holler?" He chuckled as he Teleportation behind the male. "No one can hear you cupcake" He said as his pupils were in slits just like a cat eyes would be. His tail swayed back and forth as he waited for the humans reaction.

wlfsoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Thu May 25, 2017 2:01 pm

krazykitty00 wrote:
Rei stared off silently into the sky, mind feeling calmed by the warmth of the sun on his face. It seemed like a peaceful day. Beautiful too. The cloud were white and full, the sky a wonderful blue, he could almost fall asleep in this tree he sat on, close his eyes and dream of life before tragedy struck his young years. A sigh left his lips, feeling as if he would do just that. Sleep. Though the sound of a water being hit then something falling managed to catch his attention before he let himself go and he looked down from his tree for the source. A girl, it seemed, a bit young than him. A neko of some sort to. As she walked away from the lake his way, Rei allowed himself to fall backward so that he was upside down as she came and tilted her head at her. "Your pebble interrupted me.' He admitted bluntly. Though he was just stating his shift in attention to her, it may have come of as rude the way he worded it. But he truthfully meant nothing by it.

Lilian Rose || Female || Neko / Canine Morpher || Appearance || Tagged; Open

Twitching her floppy ear as the wind blew in them she folded her other ear down due to it being sensitive. Her stomach growling she looked around as she adjusted her red turtle neck sweater. Hearing a Rustle of the leaves above her she walked face to face with someone who seemed to be about her age. His hair interested her, it seemed like fluffy like hers. "Sorry Sweetie, didn't mean to startle you." She said with a calm tone. She knew people around the lake were wanting to rid her for a while, but where else did she have to go? She lived in the oak tree that was just a few feet away from here. "Did you need something?.." She said ruffling her hair as she stuck her tucked ear up.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Idle » Thu May 25, 2017 2:07 pm

This time he stumbled forward, confused as to how the cat person ended up behind him. He looked forward for a way to run, but only saw a maze of trees and bushes. ``Wh-What are you...`` He asked, still facing away.

(This Cinnamon Roll can be brave too!)

Heyo, IdleAntagonist here! I like any roleplay that doesn't revolve around the concept of 'Love' or 'Romance'

Idle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Thu May 25, 2017 2:07 pm

Ψ Octofinaté (Fin) Arachno • 19 • Female • Demisexual • Alien • C ;; Open • L ;; Open • T ;; Sora Ψ

She nodded in understanding. "Ya must care for her alot to be this worried about her. But she'll never learn to survive like this. I say you leave her alone for a minimum of one day. Maybe even get someone you know to secretly watch over her, to make sure she doesn't actually die." She suggested.

◈ Aki Siate • 17 • Female • Pansexual • Spirit • C ;; Open • L ;; Open • T ;; Selena ◈

She nodded as the human spoke. "A-ah. . . I understand. U-uhm. . . Is your mum also h-humam, or. . ." She asked softly.

{okie doke}
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
.....discord: simp.egg
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
【 𝕝 ❜ 𝕠 𝕖 𝕦 𝕗 𝕥 ❜ 𝕒 𝕚 𝕞 𝕖 】
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wlfsoul » Thu May 25, 2017 2:11 pm

Shin Konami-Cat-Flight-With Naomi

Shin saw a girl who seemed lost but could tell easily she was humans. He cloaked to the nearest tree and hid there seeing if the lady was a threat. And she seemed to cry. He frowned at the sight and was about to walk to her untill she pulled out the sharp dagger. He squeaked and hid again. "Hey hey! Watch it with that thing!" He yelped as he was afraid of sharped objects. "I can help you only if you take that sharpy thingy away" He shouted as he moved from tree to tree just in case he was in danger.

Kai Konami-Cat-Transportation-With Duntri

"I'm a cat? Can't recognize the ears and tail?" He said as he stared at him with a raised eyebrow. "I'm not gonna do anything unless you rat on me to other humans or try to attack me which you aren't that dumb enough to do are you?" He said with a mischievous smirk. His silky black hair flowing as the wind sped up alittle more.

wlfsoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Thu May 25, 2017 2:12 pm

Koyoмι Sαɢe Mαle 17 Hυмαɴ Tαɢѕ: xxxx
Koyomi didn't want to admit it but he was lost. Mentally of course. Without knowing where his sister was in this forest they somehow stumbled up, he thought he'd go crazy. His one goal in life was to be by her side and keep her safe. One second he's with her, the next he turns around and she's gone. WHatever the hell happened in that small span of having then losing, he didn't know, but whatever it was, it better prepare to face the wrath of a worry stricken Koyomi. But he wasn't truly looking for a fight. He desperately wanted to just find Naomi and make sure she was safe. If anything were to happen to her, he wasn't sure he'd ever forgive himself.

Nαoмι Sαɢe Feмαle 15 Hυмαɴ Tαɢѕ: Sнιɴ
There it was, the voice again. But it was closer now. That only scared Naomi more as she looked around frantically to try and find the source of whoever was speaking. They sounded scared of her dagger, which was good. At least she had some form of advangtage. But what good was it when she couldn't see who or what to use it on. "N-No! You s-show yourself or I'll... uhh... use this!" She tried for that brave tone again like she's heard Koyomi use so many times and yet it still fell flat of it's goal, only getting quieter with every word.

Lιlιтн Blαcĸ Feмαle 18 Sнαdow Sнαpe-Sнιғтer Tαɢѕ: xxxx
Lilith laughed to herself as she played wit a butterfly who fluttered past. It landed on her nose as she sat on the forest floor and she held out a gentle finger towards it. It landed on her finger, making her smile widen as she brought it closer to her face and waved a greeting to it with her finger. "Yellow is a really cute color for you little butterfly." She told it, admiring the soft yellow that adorned it's wings. It began to fly away then, making the young frown. "Wait, don't go." She called softly after it, getting on her feet to follow it through the forest.

No harm was truly done so I see no problem in it." Rei replied, watching the girl's every move with sharp red eyes, looking for any and every sign of possible danger. But she seemed to hold none. Of course that was never a reason to let one's guard down. "Puppy?" He suddenly asked, pointing to her ears as they managed to enthrall him for a moment, his gaze going from watching her to just watching her ears.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Idle » Thu May 25, 2017 2:29 pm

``W-Well, I've never seen anything like you..`` He then began walking cautiously away, trying to hide his fear, yet failing... badly. ``I-I won't tell anyone, p-promise.`` He then dug into his bag, quickly turning, aiming a camera at Kai, and snapped a photo. ``B-Bye!`` He turned and ran as fast as he could, deeper into the forest.

Idle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Thu May 25, 2017 10:39 pm

No harm was truly done so I see no problem in it." Rei replied, watching the girl's every move with sharp red eyes, looking for any and every sign of possible danger. But she seemed to hold none. Of course that was never a reason to let one's guard down. "Puppy?" He suddenly asked, pointing to her ears as they managed to enthrall him for a moment, his gaze going from watching her to just watching her ears.[/quote]
(Mobile)
Julian
Scratching the back of her ear she propped herself against the tree she was talking to this man in. She was never one to converse but he seemed interesting to talk to. As he said it was alright she misdirected head gently with a calm smile. Him saying Puppy caught her off guard. "Yes, I'm a Neko of some sort." She said uncovering her long silky tail. Something people usually disliked about her seemed to make him question.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups