Werewolves VS Vampires V.2 (RP, ACCEPTING!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Werewolves VS Vampires V.2 (RP, ACCEPTING!)

Postby ace.of.spades » Sat May 20, 2017 3:36 pm

╔══════════════╗
Ahh. The fight of wolves and bats.
But not quite. It's a werewolf and a
vampire. They fight amongst each other.
Will they ever surrender? Never!
╚══════════════╝

Werewolves
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The Werewolves. Also known as Lycans.
They work together as a pack. But
sometimes they can fight with each other.
Other than that, they stick together
and find a way to end those blood suckers.
As they live in the forest at a camp surrounded
by trees, they adventure the land but have to
watch out for humans as they can hunt you down.
Humans are very careful of werewolves because
lycans are one of the top hunted on the list.
Werewolves can shift into humans whenever
they want and they can shift into a wolf.
Vampires
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The Vampires. Some have special abilities like
flying, running really fast or other cool things.
When they are at their camp, they protect
each other and don't let anyone down.
Now. Rumours. They DO hate the day BUT
they can go out. They just burn slightly.
Garlic? Fake. All of that stuff is fake. Though
they are VERY fragile. If they are in a fight with
another vampire or a werewolf. They can break you.
Literally. Vampires are like glass. For example, if they
get head locked and the other vampire tugs at your head.
It will fall off and it will shatter.
Last edited by ace.of.spades on Sat May 20, 2017 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Werewolves VS Vampires V.2 (RP, DNP)

Postby ace.of.spades » Sat May 20, 2017 3:37 pm

【R】【U】【L】【E】【S】

- 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝒯𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝑅𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝒜𝓅𝓅𝓁𝓎
- 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒜𝓈 𝑀𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒜𝓈 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒞𝒶𝓃 𝐻𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓁𝑒
- 𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓂𝒶 𝐸𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓇𝒶𝑔𝑒𝒹
- 𝒦𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝑀𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝒪𝒰𝒯 𝒪𝒻 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫/𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓂 ( 𝓊𝓃𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉 )
- 𝒩𝑜 𝒫𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔
- 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉
- 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒞𝓇𝓊𝓈𝒽 𝒪𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻
- 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒯𝑅𝒴 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒!
- 𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝐹𝓊𝓃!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Werewolves VS Vampires V.2 (RP, ACCEPTING!)

Postby ace.of.spades » Sat May 20, 2017 3:39 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Wed May 24, 2017 6:24 pm

Alice|17|Female|WEREWOLF|Tags: *

I run, moving swiftly between the trees, paws hitting softly against the leaf-covered ground, trees whispering among themselves, creating a quiet orchestra of music with the wind and birds. I smile, my tongue hanging out from my snout as I follow the scent. It fills my nostrils, showing me the way to my prey. I pounce, killing with one fatal stroke. My paws turn to hands, snout to a nose and mouth as I shift back to Human. Picking up the deer, I start walking back to camp.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Wed May 24, 2017 6:27 pm

| Seraphim | Sera | Vampire | Hungry | Tags: Open |
I stay hidden within the forest, looking for something or someone to help my thirst, my thirst for blood. I stumble across a dead rabbit, caught in a trap, its leg all bloody. "Humans are such cruel creatures yet they call us vampires cruel, we do to you what you do to animals, and at least a vampires bite doesn't go to waste, it feeds us for another day." I mumble with disgust.

| Coraline | Cory | Werewolf | Bored | Tags: Open |
I think deeply to myself, about life, and about death. I sit on a rock by a waterfall dripping wet after having a swim. The sun seems to quickly dry my long, shiny, black hair. After done pondering the inevitable, I get up and decide to take a stroll through the forest while twiddling my fingers and thumbs. "UGH! WHY IS LIFE SO BORING!" I yell, birds in the tree above me soar into the air with fright due to the ruckus I was causing.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Wed May 24, 2017 6:33 pm

Kai
WEREWOLF
Tags: Naomi

Kai grins as he sees Naomi at the house. He walks up to her and hugs her from the back. " Morning, love. " He smiles as he kissed her cheek softly.

Ash
VAMPIRE
Tags: OPEN

Ash walked around with her bow in her hand. Obviously aiming at prey. She bares her teeth as she shoots the arrow. It misses the fawn but she got out another arrow. The fawn whimpered slightly and began running. Ash grunted and put her bow and arrows away. She ran to the fawn and grabbed her dagger. She grabbed the prey and stuck the small knife into it's throat. She muttered a prayer and the last words were, " Save the soul of the animal. " Ash grabbed the small animal and began sucking on it's blood.

Jake
VAMPIRE
Tags: OPEN

Jake walked around in the forest keeping his black hoodie over his face. His eyes were blood red. Thirsty for something. Soon the vampire was first himself, until he leaped into the air and turned into a falcon. He glided through the clouds and made a call. He saw prey.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Wed May 24, 2017 7:05 pm

Alice|17|Female|WEREWOLF|Tags: (Jake)

I look up at the call of a Falcon. "There are falcons out here? Hmph. See something new every day," I say to myself, my voice unnaturally loud in the sudden silence of the forest. Reaching camp, I sit down and start seeing to the deer, preparing it for cooking. I lick my lips in anticipation as it slowly cooks over the fire, fat dripping onto the flames, making them sizzle.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeyPlaysGames » Thu May 25, 2017 1:17 am

Naomi-female-mate:kai-expecting a child-tags:kai

she smiles and hugs him back "goodmorning, how did you sleep?" she chuckled as she looked at the kitchen with a bit of a puzzled look "im gonna be making breakfeast soon, what do you want?" she then heard some commotion outside by something like a bear but ignored it, what was it gonna do?
WolffeyPlaysGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roguegem » Thu May 25, 2017 6:00 am

Anwar Tawfeeq (Sourceblood)
Vampire-Ancient (looks 26)-Male
Tagged: Ash
"Save the soul of the animal?" a baritone voice that had a heavy Arabic accent said behind Ash. The male carried a knife in a gold sheath, a quiver of arrows over his back and a bow in his left hand. Being attracted by the scent of blood, he had detoured from his usual path and come upon the young one Ash. He had been hunting himself and tied around his waist was a bag that was stuffed with small game; a couple squirrels, a turkey, some pheasant and rabbit. The meat of the prey he had hunted would be given to a mother with a small brood of children after having lost her mate to a werewolf the previous evening.

Anubis Ruthven
Vampire-410 Years-Male
Tagged: Seraphim
Anubis had been quietly nestled within a tree, not exactly certain his wayward flegdling had gone to and tryng to enjoy the quiet of the forest when it was interrupted by a voice speaking about humans. The male rolled his red eyes, his pale skin sticking out admidst the tree he rested against. Turning his head, he looked down into the forest and spotted a vampire named Seraphim standing over a rabbit, being within a vantage point to see the interaction. "Do you always talk to your food Sera?" he questioned the other vampire without moving from the tree. "Someone might think you are crazy for talking to food like it can understand you."

Nathan Luna|5 Years-Male|Werewolf|Tagged: Open

A gangly five-month old wolf, covered in brown fur with amber eyes, padded out of the camp and looked around him at the vast forest. There was a scar on the side of the pup's head and some of his skin was still sore, the skin inflamed and white with burn scars. Dubbed Nathan Luna, he was so far as he knew, the only survivor of his family and really five years of age. Until he turned thirteen months old, his wolf body would only grow slightly bigger with each successive month which correlated to each year old he was.

Cinn O. Roussel (Pureblood)
Vampire-29-Male
Mate: Ebony-Kids: Mai
Tagged: Open
A black haired male made his way through the forest, a bowstaff on his back, knives on his person and a sword strapped to his left hip. The vampire's gray eyes looked around him as he moved through the forest on his way home to the forest village where the vampires lived. Holding a bag containing a box of a dozen donuts and another box of brownies that had been purchased from the store along with more parchement for the book he was working on, the sixth book of Blood Runes. Most people who read his books and were fans of his books only knew him as Oliver Wren, though his wife thankfully saw him as not just the author but also as her husband.
roguegem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Thu May 25, 2017 9:37 am

| Seraphim | Sera | Vampire | Angry | Tags: Anubis |
"I might be crazy yes, but that has nothing to do with you." I say anger boiling inside me. "Now you can back of you filthy maggot." I growl angrily. "And for your information I am not talking to the food, I am talking to myself!" I yell, my eyes gaining a red glow.

| Coraline | Cory | Werewolf | Bored | Tags: Open |
I think deeply to myself, about life, and about death. I sit on a rock by a waterfall dripping wet after having a swim. The sun seems to quickly dry my long, shiny, black hair. After done pondering the inevitable, I get up and decide to take a stroll through the forest while twiddling my fingers and thumbs. "UGH! WHY IS LIFE SO BORING!" I yell, birds in the tree above me soar into the air with fright due to the ruckus I was causing.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me