Werewolves VS Vampires V.2 (RP, ACCEPTING!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Werewolves VS Vampires V.2 (RP, ACCEPTING!)

Postby ace.of.spades » Thu May 25, 2017 11:07 am

Kai
WEREWOLF
Tags: Naomi

" Oh. Breakfast. " Kai almost started drooling at what he wanted, " What about some bacon and eggs? " He asked as he sat next to her.

Ash
VAMPIRE
Tags: OPEN

Ash jumped at the piercing tone of another vampire. She growled slightly putting the animal down and standing up. She wiped the blood off her mouth and grabbing her bow out. She aimed an arrow the the vampire, " Why don't you forget about it. The love of creatures is very powerful as they provide us nourishment and a source of clothing. " She growled baring her fangs as she eyed the vampire out. Such a weird scent.

Jake
VAMPIRE
Tags: OPEN

Jake eyes out a figure from below. He swoops down just to get a closer view and saw a deer next to the figure. Slowly he grows into a wolf next to where the figure was staying. He began stalking until it was the right time to attack.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Thu May 25, 2017 3:58 pm

Alice|17|Female|WEREWOLF|Tags: (Jake)

I look around hurriedly, wondering what was stirring the leaves. A frown creases my brow. "Hello?" I call out, half watching the surrounding forest, half watching the food. The sound had come on suddenly, yet was faint. If I wasn't a Werewolf, I doubt I could've heard it... Which means it must be a predator. The question is, are they a Werewolf, Vampire or Animal? I think about this, only stopping when I realise the deer has finished cooking. Moving quickly, I move it away from the fire, supporting it with more sticks to keep it off the ground.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roguegem » Thu May 25, 2017 10:36 pm

Anubis Ruthven
Vampire-410 Years-Male
Tagged: Seraphim
"Bint kalb," said Anubis in Arabic. The Egyptain wasn't impressed at all by Sera's eyes changing red in the slightest, nor was he impressed by the fact that this vampire female had what she called 'devil wings' either. The vampire rolled his eyes as continued speaking, not even acknowledging the insult she had thrown at him. "If you are that crazy then you deserve to be put down," said Anubis. "Your mental disease makes you a threat to the vampire race."

Anwar Tawfeeq (Sourceblood)
Vampire-Ancient (looks 26)-Male
Tagged: Ash
"That's a mistake," said Anwar. "Getting attached to prey that can fight back is liable to get you killed." He wasn't bothered by the fact that the woman in front of him could potentially kill him. He, unlike her, would just be resurrected again. Anwar hadn't lived countless centuries and not become wise and experienced in everything around him, adapting to the changing human societies as civilizations rose and fell. Still, whenever he met a vampire, he didn't tend to tell them what he was, nor did Jinan.
roguegem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Manifiest » Thu May 25, 2017 10:38 pm

(Is there a discussion thread so I could join?
╒══════════════════════╕
text text text tex
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text

╘═══════════╛
Manifiest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeyPlaysGames » Fri May 26, 2017 2:39 am

Naomi-female-mate:kai-expecting a child-tags:kai

She chuckled slightly as she walked into the kitchen "bacon and eggs it is, will anyone else be joining us?" She asked as she opened the fridge to grab some eggs and the pack of bacon. She took them out and placed them on the counter top with a happy sigh.
WolffeyPlaysGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Fri May 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Kai
WEREWOLF
Tags: Naomi

Kai shook his head, " No. Just you and me. " He chuckled slightly before beginning to set the table. " Can't believe we finished the room. Now it's the waiting game. " He grabbed some cutlery and placed it down. " Can't believe we're going to be parents! " Kai exclaimed.

Ash
VAMPIRE
Tags: Anwar

Ash growled and her eyes changed blood red. " You know nothing about me! " She threatened with her bow and arrows. " Some people may know me as an animal whisperer, i swore an oath, never to kill a living creature unless necessary and the oath was also sworn to bless them. For what they give us. "

Jake
VAMPIRE
Tags: Alice

Jake smirked and came out of the bushes as a wolf. He whined softly and sat down. Hopefully tricking the stupid vampire into thinking he is just an animal. Wrong! Jake laid down and eyed out the deer. He looked from the figure to the meat. Almost drooling, he sat up waiting for the figure's move.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Fri May 26, 2017 6:08 pm

Alice|17|Female|WEREWOLF|Tags: Jake

I smile, relieved when a wolf emerges from the trees. "Hello! Are you a Werewolf or just a normal Wolf?" I ask, looking at the wolf curiously. Noticing where it's gaze is, I grin and rip some meat off of the cooked deer. "Here ya go!" I announce, throwing the huge chunk close to the Wolf's position. "Eat up! There's more if you want it," I add, grabbing some for myself.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Manifiest » Fri May 26, 2017 10:48 pm

Zera|Female|Vampire|Tags:Open

Zera pulled down the sleeves of her sweater and pulled her curly hair back out of her face. She hummed a soft song wandering around her feet paddling on the ground softly. She smiled, signing the tune instead causing it to grow louder. Her hand trailed the wall, tapping on it slightly before moving it down. She swiftly moved around again, she thought she heard someone. She was strong, but she assent looking to be shattered. She stood up tall, and with a small stomp, she was in the air, looking around the ground to spot the noise.
╒══════════════════════╕
text text text tex
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text

╘═══════════╛
Manifiest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roguegem » Sat May 27, 2017 1:24 am

Anwar Tawfeeq (Sourceblood)
Vampire-Ancient (looks 26)-Male
Tagged: Ash
In all his centuries of living on this earth, since that fateful day eons ago, Anwar had to admit he had never heard of a vampire being blessed to save the souls of lowly animals. He had watched the humans, over the years, contemplate the existence of souls....from the three Abrahmaic Religions rising throughout the centuries that spoke of a new underworld...of hellfire and brimstone and a new afterlife of rich gardens within the seven skies. Incidents that were so different from his own religion that no longer existed with the death of his own culture, lost to time...just as the other ancient civilizations of Babolyn, of Greece and Rome had dispersed to the sands and winds of time. "A vampire who is blessed to save the souls of animals...well that is certainly a new one, let alone a vampire who refuses to kill." He was thankful Jinan wasn't with him, she'd end the impudent youngster's life.

Nathan Luna|5 Years-Male|Werewolf|Tagged: Coraline

Nathan had continued his steps away from the werewolf village that the only wolf pack in this forest resided in, hidden from both humans and vampires while the vampires had their own village and humans lived in their cities and towns. The five-month-old pup continued through the dense forest, soon becoming lost as he hadn't ventured very far out of the village after arriving upon it. The youngster stumbled along through the forest until he couldn't hear the sounds of the other werewolves within the camp, nor the daily activity that always proceeded waking up and going about their respective days.

It wasn't until the pup was halfway into the forest that he stumbled upon a young bear cub snuffling around on the ground. Nathan wagged his tail, excited to make a potential friend his own age and loped over on his four paws. Nathan hadn't been exposed to the dangers of bears or other wildlife that was a match for a wolf pup and so he didn't know the danger he was putting himself in by approaching the bear cub. He trotted on towards the bear, stumbling over his paws as he tripped over a tree root in his path. Getting to his paws he saw the bear cub watching him, soon joined by another bear cub. Nathan began yipping in excitement, struggling to get up on his four paws so he could play with new friends but the bear cubs began crying out for their mother...something that was unknown to the pup of course.

Nathan shook out his pelt as he got to his paws and this time took careful steps towards the two bear cubs, their cries growing louder as they turned and ran. Thinking this was a game, Nathan followed after the bears through the forest until one managed to climb a tree and he pounced at the other one. Nathan looked at the bear cub he had found, it being brown furred and no tail which was surprising to the pup. The bear swatted him away, sending the pup rolling but he got up and leapt at the bear cub again, yipping louder. Unfortunatley his cries would attract the attention of a fierece and protective mother bear....

Cinn O. Roussel (Pureblood)
Vampire-29-Male
Mate: Ebony-Kids: Mai
Tagged: Zera
Cinn had been walking through the forest, the bag of donuts and brownies still in his hand. Ebony likely wouldn't have breakfast made yet but she knew what he liked and he had more than enough money to support his young family. Of couse, he had no idea that he would be getting another unexpected surprise when he got home either but for now he was enjoying the beauty of the world around him and the chance to be alone without his daughter seeking his attention. Unknowing that there was something in the air above him...for he wasn't looking up...he set the bag down beside him as he came to a maple tree and removed his bo staff so he could sit comfortably against the tree, laying his staff across his lap, a sigh escaping him.

Ebony Roussel (Pureblood-Luciri's blood)
Vampire-27-Female
Mate: Cinn-Kids: Mai
Tagged: Mai
A young woman of Korean descent sat at the piano which was in the ball room on a wooden bench. Her fingers moved lightly over the keys, a young girl with long light brown hair and dark brown eyes sat beside Ebony, watching her mother play the piano and trying to teach her how to play such a fine instrument. The late-twenties vampire wasn't just a pureblood but also had the blood of Luciri, a vampire queen who had formerly been a fallen angel, banished from heaven for drinking the blood of a mortal man. Her family was the only one to be related to Luciri and it had awoken in Ebony when she had met Cinn for the first time in his manor in London five years ago. "Mama, when is papa coming home?" Mai asked her mother.

"Soon," said Ebony. "Then I can tell him that he's going to be a father again in seven months. How do you feel about being a big sister Mai?" she questioned her daughter.

"I like it," said Mai.
roguegem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Sat May 27, 2017 9:12 am

Seven - Female - Crush: Open - Tags: Open

Seven wondered through the woods, not sure of what to do at the moment. She briefly thought about switching to her werewolf form but quickly thought about all of the humans that liked to hike here. She finally gave in to her boredom and sat beside of a tree, closed her eyes, and listened to the forest sounds.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me