DIƧΛVӨЩΣD [Closed.]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: DIƧΛVӨЩΣD [All Spots Filled|Began]

Postby guh-huh! » Tue May 23, 2017 3:26 pm

☾ Apollos Xanthos
─────── ✦ ───────
→ [ the honorable | male | thirty-four years old | tags: phoebe ] ←

"huh?" he's pulled out of his daydream by a voice at the door. it takes several seconds to recollect his thoughts and join her in the present. apollos isn't expecting guests; especially a voice he's never heard before. nevertheless, apollos is confident that he can handle whatever is outside his door, and he silently scolds himself for being ridiculous. the dark-haired man answers the door to reveal a woman with long ginger hair. although apollos had no real clue as to why the newcomer was here, but she certainly couldn't have strolled in here without being questioned, right?

apollos' eyebrow raises with curiosity. "no need to apologize, this room belongs to me." he pauses briefly, gaze fixed on her before giving a reluctant smile. "the name's apollos, did you need me for anything?" if there's anything he hates, it's wasting precious time. chances are; alura has something for him to do, and if not, he could definitely use the rest.
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Wed May 24, 2017 9:29 am

Briel Kasra The Commander
Entering the Hideout Open
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The remainder of the ride through the city proved uneventful, letting Briel slip unnoticed through the grey streets. She soon arrived outside the trap door leading down into the basement, climbing gently down from the horse and lifting the door with her free hand. She ducked inside quickly, eager to get herself and her son out of the rain, shutting the trap door above her. The torches were already lit, conveniently. There was a noise upstairs, drawing Briel to the conclusion that the shopkeeper she purchased the basement from had not gone anywhere. Briel knew that he would not bother them, however. The basement looked just about how you would expect it to. Just large enough to host a long table right in its center, the room was ideal for the purpose the commander was using it for. Unless anyone was suspicious enough to follow her or anyone else to the area, there was no obvious reason to suspect that the underground room was anything more than an old storage area.

Briel stood there for a minute, taking in the feeling of finality. She had been traveling for so long that it felt odd, but satisfying, to know that she was in a place where she could remain, at least for a little while. Briel moved forwards, taking a seat at the other end of the table with Elias in her lap. Having adjusted to the change, he was resting peacefully within in the blankets. With a amused smile, Briel silently wished that she could be so adaptable.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aiae123 » Wed May 24, 2017 10:20 am

Blanche Phoebe Rivers ~ Female ~ Location: The Castle ~ Taggs: Apollos
The fancy fan Phoebe was using to cool her self down came to an abrupt stop as the door suddenly opened. Phoebe's green eyes met with those of the man standing before her, she smiled charmingly. The red-haired girl listened to what he had to say, then responded. "Apollos, you say? Why, I've heard of you before. You're the heroic protector of the minister that people speak so much of. And might I add, you are quite handsome as I've heard. If not, than more." she attempted to flatter, momentary flashing seductive eyes. Phoebe believed that flattery is the key into most people's lives, and it was often true. "Oh, there I go being bold again." she giggled lightly. "Excuse my audacity... Perhaps you are informed on the current military status? I'm a bit slow in that category, I've heard bits and pieces here and there, but I'm not quite sure what is really true. Might you know?" she inquired, trying to start a small talk conversation with Apollos. Military was almost always a sure-shot when starting a conversation with people in the kingdom. Phoebe just hoped this applied to Apollos as well.
aiae123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Wed May 24, 2017 10:36 am

Aurora Cosgrove| the apprentice| location; city/ hideout| mentions; Briel | Tags; Briel

Aurora sat by the side of the busy street observing the people around her and their mundane lives. Her hood up to avoid the rain but it didnt help, her clothes were soaked through. She had pick pocketed a few passersby earlier in the day but that too had becoming boring to her. After an uneventful day, all she wanted to do was sit back and enjoy her evening of silence but with no such luck. She heard the shrill of the Falcon, a command from her superior before the shrill of the meeting place. A basement in the city.
Aurora began her boring walk through the busy streets, ducking in and out of people's way as she dodged a few officials. She couldn't help it, old habits died hard. Once she came to the trap door, she gripped her Katana firmly, unsure if a trap could be awaiting her and the others. She lifted it up and stepped inside to see Briel. She tipped her head in acknowledgement before sitting herself down on the chair opposite her.
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Wed May 24, 2017 11:56 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~Remus Xanthos~~~~~The Lieutenant~~~~~~Tags: Aurora, Briel~~~~~~~Location: The Hideout~~~~~~~~~~~

Remus continued on his way to the meeting place. The tall brick building that housed their hideout stood before him, rain dripping down its walls. Remus entered silently, safe for the squishing of his boots. He approached the shop keep, throwing his line of rabbits down on the counter. After a brief exchange of words, the shop-keep took the line and handed Remus a cloth bag. Remus nodded a thanks and turned, on to his true destination: the trapdoor leading to the basement. He lowered himself into the basement, barely noticing the others in the room. He removed his cloak, wrapping it around the shoulders and the back of one of the chairs, before sitting down in it himself. He looked hardly more than any low-class civilian: his wool clothing was worn, his hair was unkempt and matted, and his blue eyes were blank and lifeless. The only thing about him that was proper and kept well, was his goatee, although it did not hide his deep scar, which opened part of his cheek, revealing some of his teeth.
His gaze was locked onto the table, and the only noise that he made was his low breathing.
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DIƧΛVӨЩΣD [All Spots Filled|Began]

Postby guh-huh! » Wed May 24, 2017 3:13 pm

☾ Apollos Xanthos
─────── ✦ ───────
→ [ the honorable | male | thirty-four years old | tags: phoebe ] ←

while watching the young woman ramble words, apollos can't help but feel a bit arrogant. it's unusual to have people arrive at his quarters and praise him; but apollos doesn't stop her from continuing to flatter him. apollos smiles abashedly at the offered words, head tilting to the side as his cheeks flush with a dusty pink. her words aren't all sweet-talk though. the ginger asks him about the military and inquires if he knows anything about their status.

a soft inhalation is taken, arms tucking back behind his back. "i do know somewhat about their whereabouts, however, i'm not in charge of how they act or where they are sent; that's alura's bidding." he can say that much to the newcomer, not spilling anything else about their fully armed military. apollos only discussed those matters with the captains of certain units, or the minister herself. despite her attempts, flattery wouldn't break him that easily.
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aiae123 » Sat May 27, 2017 9:14 am

Blanche Phoebe Rivers ~ Female ~ Location: The Castle ~ Taggs: Apollos
"Well, its at least nice to know they are actively working to protect the kingdom."
She smiled, clasping onto her closed fan with both hands and holding it motionlessly by her stomach. Phoebe was expecting a short answer from him, they had never met before. It then occurred to her he may warm up to her sooner if he knew her name. "Where are my manners! I nearly forgot to introduce myself, I am Blanche Rivers." Calling herself by her true name made her feel like cringing. She never went by her real name, but she felt this job was risky enough that if she were to be discovered at least they'd know she wasn't completely lying. "It must be nice being one of the best protectors in the kingdom." she continued, "I'd bet you get respect from many, you get to be close to important people, and looking good just come with the job doesn't it? Women must coming to your door like this all the time."
(Sorry its short im on mobile)

Last bumped by aiae123 on Sat May 27, 2017 9:14 am.
aiae123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me