Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ - supernatural creatures rp - accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ - supernatural creatures rp - accepting

Postby emma ; » Sat May 20, 2017 8:14 am

Lauren
I walked to the store as I had nothing better too do and browsed the isles. I saw Annalise and ran out the door. I swiped the sweat of my forehead and looked at her through the window.

Jay
I turn on the tv to find a famillary channel I always watch.
ooi... this isnt finished but me and my best friend match and i like stranger things.
emma ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiesoftpaws » Wed May 24, 2017 8:52 am

|Haruna|Female|20|Human|Location:Beach|Tagged;Lucifer|
Haruna gives an irritated sigh, her brother wasn't picking up, he was nowhere to be seen. She sighed softly, this time calming herself, she decided to have a little fun, she went back into the mall to grab a few things, then headed to the beach. She decided she would relax there. Her steps are swift and sure, she had an ethereal elegance about her that she couldn't explain, perhaps it is why she has such an admiration for the occult. Or perhaps because as a child she grew up believing getting a husband was the most important thing a girl could do, so she was raised to hold herself high. She smiles as she steps onto the soft sand, her eyes quickly drawn to a blonde male, there was something about him she couldn't quite put her finger on..

|Akio|Male|human|24|Location:cafe|Tags;Romeo|
Akio - 24 - human - location; cafe - tags; Romeo
Hmm, he looked thoughtful for a moment. "Well, I have another week before I need to do any modeling, so any day this week."He smiles kindly, his eyes betraying his cool, showing his excitement. He was all butterflies inside, it had been a long time since he'd had some of his favorite foods, luckily he had a fast metabolism and stayed around his ideal weight for his height and age without much effort.
Hey there~ My name is Wolfiesoftpaws, I go by wolfie or xiovanna ^^
I honestly have no pronoun preference, but I normally go by she/her
I love rps so,so much! <3 I also adore trading,music,drawing,the list goes on!
I'm usually on pretty frequently, but here recently I have gotten hurt, so I apologize if it takes me some time to get back to you ^^'. I'm also forgetful and tend to leave CS up even when I've gone to do something or am doing something else.I do not do rude people,
I will not hesitate to block/foe someone for being rude :>
I have grown very weary of rude people over the years and have NO patience for rude players <3
ImageWolf Rp~Check it out
Over The Bend-wolf rp~
Wolfiesoftpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Wed May 24, 2017 11:37 am

L U C I F E R xE D E N
creature; gryphon | male | twenty-one years | location; the beach | tagged; Haruna

Lucifer, before Haruna had arrived, had been staring out at the water, a small smile gracing his handsome features. As the young woman arrived, his smile did not fade; the look her gave her showed curiosity and interest, and was very polite. Her strides were long and graceful; alluring, in a way. He dipped to her his chin, upon making eye contact, then turned back to the water. He wondered, for a moment, if she would recognize him; usually this was not what he expected of others, but he had already been recognized once that day.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Star-Lord » Wed May 24, 2017 11:42 am

Gray Carlton|20|Homosexual|Location; Home|Tags; Paige

Gray sighed a bit and looked at her sister. He sat up and
walked to a chair and sat down. He took out a paper clip for some weird
reason and started to try to pick a lock he had in his pocket. It was small so
that you could easily use a paper clip to unlock it.

Paige Carlton|19|Straight|Location; Home|Tags; Gray

Paige looked at him and started to laugh,
he has never done this before and it was just so funny she sat down in
a chair next to him and watched as he tried to pick the lock. She wondered why
he was doing this it was just so random and unlike Gray.

((Finally got a post up xd))
Star-Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed May 24, 2017 12:00 pm

Elias Finch
20|Male|Phoenix
Tagged: Open.
After a while, Elias decided that he couldn't spend much more time inside. It felt a little cramped, even though his apartment was quite big, and even though he was tired, he couldn't sleep. He hoped that wandering the streets would help, or maybe even visiting the apothecary to get something to help. He found his shoes, pulled them on, then he walked down to the ground floor and left the building.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Star-Lord » Wed May 24, 2017 12:07 pm

Gray Carlton|20|Homosexual|Location; Home-->Forest|Tags; None/Open

Gray looked up and turned his head at his sister, after looking at her for a while
he got up. "I'm going to go outside and walk around." Gray got up and
put on his shoes calmly and walked outside closing the door. Of course his first stop was to go in the forest,
this time he took something that would protect his leg's and every part of his body that isn't covered up.

Paige Carlton|19|Straight|Location; Home|Tags; None/Open

Paige also got up a stretched, she went twords the couch and sat down
looking at the clock on the wall. She smirked a little, "I bet he'll run into that boy again~"
she started to laugh, she loves to tease her brother it's just so funny to see his reaction but she can't since he
already left.
Star-Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dejun. » Wed May 24, 2017 1:40 pm

👓 ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʀᴇᴍʙʟᴀʏ
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────
    age/gender; twenty three/male | species; fae | tags; open
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────
    alek wandered throughout the streets of the city, hands stuffed into his jean pockets while whistling a tune that he'd heard on a few occasions. eyes scanning the area behind his glasses, the fae adjusted the beanie on top of his head so it was secure. wonder what would happen if i got caught? his thoughts roamed subconsciously. actually, it's probably better not to think about that.
    with a small grin plastered on his face, he continued walking, hoping to find something to do.
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiesoftpaws » Wed May 24, 2017 4:58 pm

|Haruna|female|20|human|Location;Beach| Tags;Lucifer|
Haruna's eyes widen and her cheeks flush, "Ah, was I staring I'm so sorry! I just..You seem so different..did you take dance as a child?" She asks boldly. She was certainly human, she was graceful, but still shy and awkward, and sometime put her foot in her mouth. She reaches a hand up, gently brushing his cheek, "Oh my gosh and what are you using on your skin, 'cause damn."She reaches up and feels her own soft skin for comparison, it wasn't quite the same, but still nice.
(She rarely curses, but it was just so fitting)
Wolfiesoftpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Thu May 25, 2017 1:31 am

L U C I F E R xE D E N
creature; gryphon | male | twenty-one years | location; the beach | tagged; Haruna

Lucifer, as the woman approached, smiled. "I did take dance," he told her. "Ballroom dancing, a bit of ballet. It was..." he paused a moment, searching for the word. In his family, he had no choice; learning the formalities was unavoidable, and he needed to know how to dance for when he attended certain social events.
Although he was surprised when the young woman touched his face, he did not flinch back as her hand brushed his cheek. However, when she gasped and reached back to feel her own face, he could not help but laugh at her words.
"I don't use anything," he informed her, chuckling. "I'm blessed, I swear. In some cases."
He did not reach out and touch her face as she did his, but he didn't need to; "But your skin is also quite lovely; so why is it you ask?" He paused, taking a moment to observe her features; she had been able to guess that he danced. Lucifer, being part of the family that he was, knew several, very beautiful people; usually, they were models. Perhaps she was too?
Should he ask? Perhaps not. But, even if he was incorrect, it would be no less than a compliment.
So, he did; "Say... Do you model, by chance?"

(Oml, Haruna is life. x'D)
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu May 25, 2017 7:45 am

Elias Finch
20|Male|Phoenix
Tagged: Open.
Still walking, Elias eventually wandered into the general store, rather than going to the apothecary - just in case any human (that didn't like creatures) followed him, even though he was in his human form still. He walked down the aisles, unsure what he was actually looking for, and then he spotted a human that he knew of from hearing about her in the creature community. He hesitated, then he slowly turned around, to start walking off.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me