Please Lock <3

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Peace Treaties (Open!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun May 21, 2017 11:35 am

Nathan Sands
24|Male
Chosen Human 1
Tagged: Ashton.
Nathan listened carefully, then he nodded in understanding. "I see... I suppose it is fortunate that you have grown fond of us humans, otherwise this would probably be awkward," he commented, quite casually. He was still a little uncertain about the Alpha Vampire - it seemed he was perhaps quite reluctant to form an alliance with humans, so he decided that he would try his best to remain in the Alpha's good books... and Ashton's, of course.

He then smiled more brightly than before, and shook his head. "Noooo... I promise I didn't know. Although I'm not complaining," and he laughed slightly. Then, he focused on getting some food, while Ashton seemed to be temporarily preoccupied with one of the servants. He didn't take much, as he wasn't sure if he'd be able to eat a lot, considering he still had quite a few nerves.
"So... apparently we have public interviews in the morning," Nathan then mentioned. He wasn't sure what to think of them. He hoped that he'd get at least some undisturbed sleep before them, so that he wouldn't end up looking tired, but he didn't count on it.

Darius Harrington
32|Male
World Council Member
Tagged: Open.
--
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Wed May 24, 2017 4:04 am

Kain|23|Male|Human (4)|Tags: (All in Dining Hall)

Kain listens as Darius speaks and the Alphas call out the pairings, raising an eyebrow as they say his name. Adriana...? Nice name. Wonder which one she is... He thinks to himself, looking up as the food comes in. "Oooh! This looks good," He mutters appreciatively. He quickly scoops some food onto his plate, licking his lips in delight, but quickly looks around to see if the others are eating.
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu May 25, 2017 12:33 pm

Bump
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheKaoticMelon » Sun May 28, 2017 6:46 am

Adriana Allásson
Female
Alpha Shapeshifters Child
Tagged: Open
Adriana looked around. Everybody was being oddly quite, when, the man across from her grabbed a big heaping of what looked to be some sort of stew. she giggled under her breath and grinned. She never grew up in a family that strives for manners and politeness, like Ashton or Havannah. With a smirk at the mans directions she copied him, getting her fork and putting a serving of ravioli on her plate.
TheKaoticMelon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sun May 28, 2017 10:16 am

Kain|23|Male|Human (4)|Tags: (All in Dining Hall)

Kain looks up at the girl in front of him, giving her a quick smile before taking a bite of his food. Once he swallows, he looks up at her again. "What's your name?" He asks, lifting his finger to wipe a bit of sauce of his chin. "I'm Kain," He adds after a moment. He takes a quick look around the room at everyone else before having some more of the food on his plate. "This is really good," He murmurs, licking his lips.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheKaoticMelon » Sun May 28, 2017 11:22 am

Adriana Allásson
Female
Tagged: Kain
"Yes, this is really good!"" Adriana said, laughing. Might as well live life to the full of it while there is still time. When she heard his name, though, she stopped and thought for a moment. "Oh, so your Kain Booker. Im... Adriana." She stuttered.
TheKaoticMelon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sun May 28, 2017 12:32 pm

Kain|23|Male|Human (4)|Tags: Adriana (All in Dining Hall)

Kain freezes when she says her name. "I'm sorry, can you repeat that? I don't think I heard correctly..." He replies, his fork stopped halfway between his plate and his mouth. Did she just say she's Adriana? He wonders, eyes narrowed. That means... The thought trails off as reality strikes home. Those two simple words that she said suddenly made everything a lot more real. Before, everything had been like a dream, an imagined reality. Not anymore.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheKaoticMelon » Sun May 28, 2017 1:25 pm

Adriana Allásson
Female
Tagged: Kain
Adriana blushed. "Adriana. Kinda weird, right? But.. ugh.." She really had no words. This was the man she had to spend the rest of her life with.
TheKaoticMelon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Wolfrin. » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:40 pm

raven walker wrote:J E S S I E . H O L L O W A Y
    Male | Human | 28 | Here| Tags: Havana

Jessie felt himself relax, slowly slipping out of the rigid tense position he was in. He was glad that he had something other than the current situation to talk about. You never know, she might be the right girl for him anyway. Trying to stay optimistic, he smiled, aware of the Alphas' gaze. "Thats right. It's not too demanding, to be honest. Just means a lot of late nights." he smirked, "Let's just say I'm not a morning person." It was true, he did not look good in the mornings. But who did? In his whole life he'd never met someone who woke up feeling energetic and active. It just seemed wrong to him. Who does that? Pushing that train of thought aside, he inquired, "Do you play an instrument?"

-Havanna-
"Ah, seems we already found a difference, I love my mornings." She laughed softly and cleared her throat before reaching up and she gently tucking a strand of loose hair behind her ear. Tilting her head the Girl shrugged at his question " I've played the piano and the violin for quite some time now."she admitted and tapped the fingers on her free hand boardly against the polished table as if to prove this statement "I can do a few basic chords and play some of the more classic songs but I've never really had the time to do it in my free time.." She said softly and took another sip of her wine. Running her tounge along the roof of her mouth she let it's bitter taste burn her throat, the alchol bubbling and settling in her stomach. Leaning back she smiled at him warmly, her stature obviously more calm and loose.
Pain is Temporary. It may last a Minute, or an Hour, or a Day, or a Year, but Eventually it will Subside and Something Else will take its place. If You Quit, however, it lasts Forever

•{Hey guys! I'm currently looking for 1x1s so if you're interested please take a look at my Character Fourms in 🌎Such a Diverse World🌎. If you see a character you would be interested in roleplaying with, then we can discuss a plot! :) }•
.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:27 pm

Kain|23|Male|Human (4)|Tags: Adriana (All in Dining Hall)

Kain smiles, though it's obviously strained. She seems nice and all, but she's still the one I'll be forced to marry... Quick, need something else to talk about... "So which species are you?" He asks, cringing on the inside at the question. Is that really the best I could do?? He wonders, shaking his head slightly at himself.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me