When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby hvney.bee » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:01 pm

(Everyone is doing there own thing. You can jump in wherever)
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:05 pm

Chybear wrote:(Accepted. And yes Spirit they did. Thanks for making sure though :) )

XP Anytime

I think I'll post again tomorrow, sorry for that inconvenience
Also, Emeth is open if you want to have Phoenix somehow meet up with him when I post again)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HutchtheHeinous » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:09 pm

Ruty rolled onto his side so that he was facing Dralysea, and propped himself up on his elbow. "I suppose that's true." he smiled, his pupils round and full. He reached out and held her hand, glancing down at it briefly as he fidgeted with her fingers. "We'll get you healed up while we're here. You'll be up and running around in no time." He began to purr, resting his head against the pillow once again.

πš‚πš‘πšŠπšπš˜πš πšœ πš πšŽπš›πšŽ 𝚝𝚘𝚘 πš‹πš•πšŠπšŒπš”, πšŠπš—πš πš πš‘πšŽπš— 𝚊 πš‹πš›πšŽπšŽπš£πšŽ πšœπšπš’πš›πš›πšŽπš πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš›πšŽπšŽπšœ, πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš‘πšŠπšπš˜πš πšœ πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš πš’πš— 𝚊 πšπš’πšœπššπšžπš’πšŽπšπš’πš—πš 𝚠𝚊𝚒.
HutchtheHeinous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:10 pm

Alrighty!!)

Shadow|Demon|Tags;Open
Shadow blinked her eyes slowly. Watching everything around her, hearing everything. She walked forward and kept her eyes on nothing special. Her gaze was trying to find anyone who may be a threat. The demon closed her eyes a took a small deep breath. She was alone. At least, she had hoped she was.

Phoenix|Demon|Tags;~Reserved, so no touching the child
Phoenix made a small noise that sounded like a growl mixed with grumble. Phoenix looked around and sighed. The male demon sat on the ground and looked at his hand, well his claws. Phoenix gave a small smirk and closed his silver eyes.
Last edited by Vylad on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:12 pm

(XP
Keep Phoenix open for me!
Night guys)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxx, » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:05 pm

[sorry guys back. x.x everyone's open for me
Taighlare - Angel Queen - Crush: Open - Tags: Sabidono, Ceru, Open

With her daughter in her arms, the angel stood. She cast a gaze over her shoulder back to the king when he bid them farewell. She wasn't in the mood for anymore of their little game of cat and mouse, not that she was that courteous to begin with. Tai had only played along until her daughter was finally back. The queen nodded curtly towards him as she steadied Cerulean in her arms. Her wings fluttered slightly as she was ready to be gone of this place. Her attention went back to the female servant with the blank look in her eyes. It unsettled her. How could you steal an sentient being's free will. That was a basic right. Shaking her head, she following silently until they were back to the entrance of the castle. What did Sabidono gain from all of this? It worried her she might never figure it out. Sighing, she didn't look back when she went through the gate. Noticing Deniella wasn't there anymore, she hoped the other angel returned to their territory safely. Spreading her wings, the queen took off back to her own castle with Ceru in her arms.

Jupiter - Half-Breed Demon - Crush: Open - Tags: Open

Restlessness overcame the ginger. An unpleasant frown on his already cold countenance did nothing to help make him approachable. Jupiter sighed wearily and sat up from lying in the grass near the river bank. It was peaceful here, near their home hidden away from angels and demons alike. The male shook his head as he tore his gaze from the blue cloudy sky off in the direction of the forest that went further into demon territory. "Odesza should have been back by now... The walk to the cemetery is not that long..." he muttered, pushing himself off the ground to stand. His black bat-like wings stretched then folded back into place. One might have thought laying on one's wings was painful, but it was quit the opposite. They were sturdy enough and flexible enough to withstand the pressure. Of course, Jupiter couldn't say the same for feathery wings. No one in his family had them. Not even his angel mother, but she had the rare recessive trait of being wingless and instead carried an animal-like trait instead such as his little sister's wolf-like ears. The red head rolled his shoulders. "There's only one other place she goes..." he grimaced, "I'm going to have to go retrieve that damned alcoholic aren't I..." Green eyes rolled at the thought as he gave a resigned sigh. "If she's not there, she better be dead. If not, I'll kill her myself," he muttered bitterly, walking off towards the forest to head to the tavern.

Odesza - Half-Breed - Crush: Open - Tags: Open, Tavern Patrons

Wolf ears swiveled at attention as the lively atmosphere of the tavern washed over her. The little lady took a breath and flicked an ear back in uncertainty as she looked back. Jupiter was expecting her soon. Gold eyes fell to the ground before she steeled herself. It had been a while since she had visited the tavern. Maybe it would be good for her. Besides, despite being in demon territory, many left her to herself. Besides a few ridicules on being wingless, most demons don't give her a second glance. She doesn't exactly scream half-angel. Odesza pushed through the door as she meet with the strong smell of alcohol and other scents. The scent of food wasn't bad either.

A small smile curved its way onto her lips. It might have been a strange sight, a little thing like her barely under 5 feet with canine ears and no wings. Two of the bar keeps were rather familiar with her presence because of how much she use to frequent it when she had been going through a rough patch a year or so. She frowned for a moment, had it been a year already? Shaking her head, she put on a friendly smile and headed towards the bar, hopping onto a seat. One of the barkeeps who had been working recognized her right away. "Lady Odesza," he grinned, a mischievous one at that, "whiskey or bourbon for you today?" O tilted her head for a moment, "Both, m'lord." At the strange title, he just laughed and turned away. "Coming up, lil' lady." The ravenette blinked in confusion as a voice next to her spoke. Golden optics flickered up to meet intense red eyes and a demon who looked like he was built like a house. Was that the saying? her mind wondered curiously, ears forward. "Aren't ya a lil' young an' little to be here, girly?" he grinned, setting down his taft. She blinked twice and smiled, "Quite the opposite, my lord. Despite my height, I'm probably atleast two years older than you." That caught the demon's curiosity, "Really, little lady? Then how about a game?" An ear flicked back in uncertainty, a vague sound of a glass being set in front of her registered in her mind. "Oh, you mean an alcoholic drinking game," she smiled upon recognizing what he had meant, "I would advise you will most likely lose. I have a very high tolerance against alcohol. This would not be wise, kind sir."

"Man, you are weird, girly. How could a little thing like you beat me?" he laughed, slapping his palm on the table. Odesza only titled her head at him and smiled. "I say we still play. Ya in?" he asked. O sighed and nodded, "Yes, but please do not say I did not warn you. How is it they say... Oh! You will end up under the table..." She frowned before the barkeep butted in, "You mean 'drink him under the table?' My lady?" He chuckled when she nodded. "Yes, thank you, m'lord," she turned back towards the burly demon, "Ready?" He just grinned and called to start a tab. "Let's, girly. Barkeep! Another round for us two!" he laughed as O simply smiled and thanked him. Although she was a lady, she had her vices.
Last edited by foxx, on Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
foxx,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:10 pm

(foxx: would you want me to possible have Emeth crush on Jupiter, or make another boy like Kirita for him?))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxx, » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:11 pm

[sure, we can hook them up lol i don't care which
foxx,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:12 pm

(XP i feel the need to make another bi color haired boy, so I shall do that tomorrow)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:21 pm

Zoey
She nodded and sat up, looking at the girl "what's your name?" She looked at the sky and sighed "men don't know how to treat women these days, do they?" She chuckled.
(You can be either, I would prefer being a sub, but Zoey is whatever she feels like)

Cain
He continued making food until it was done, he had made a pork chop with a side of (insert food here). He walked into the room where Adonis was and placed a plate in front of adonis and a plate for himself, he sat down.

Jane
She smiled and nodded "yes, we can, is that okay with you Anna?" She was happy to be making food for a family.

Ryan
He nodded "yeah, but your not walking. Im going to carry you to my house straight to a bed. And you are going to sleep" he stood up.
(All they do is sleep and fight and repeat. I'm adoring it but also kinda like eh, they should have some fun, look at Hayley and Finn XD laying on the ground! Fun!)

Hayley
She sighed again "my older sister did that, I told her I wanted to grow up and raise a family. Everytime I would say it she would always tell me I couldn't, or no one would actually love me enough to have a family. After a while, I started believing it, I thought that to be perfect you had to do things a royal would do"

Natsu
He kept wandering, eventually he got to a small grouping of cabins and knocked on some of the doors, no one was home and no one answered. He eventually knocked on Lucy's door.

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me