Here Lies The Fallen- Falleng Angel/Angel rp- New/Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Here Lies The Fallen- Falleng Angel/Angel rp- New/Accept

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:45 pm

Takeshi Yasuo::19::Angel::Tags, Aika

Takeshi smiles and stood up then goes to the door and left the house with her. He then said: "Well I don't really have much to say about myself, I do like walking around town, seeing people happy and just doing my job, my favorite food is most likely a pizza or something simple but tasty." He held her hand while looking at the buildings then said: "So somewhere you would like to go?"

Sayuri Magdal::17::Human::Tags, Kito

Sayuri tilted her head saying: "You don't need to breath? Well that is interesting." She started looking around ones they where in the air then said: "I was actually wondering about it but I thought is most likely because the humans never saw them or something?... What is the reason for it not getting on the news?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:32 am

Aika

--------
''hmm...alright. Cool. Though that's still not very much about yourself... but whatever. I won't force you to share .'' she smiled, looking around. ''Hmm.... no, nowhere in specific. I'm pretty content just , you know, walking around.''
----------

-kito nightingale - male - 18- tagged;none
'' Well, the answer to why it's never on the news, and why most humans never 'see' or heard about us is simple. Government coverups, and large checks. You've heard of area 51, right?" he smirked, smiling.
'
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:56 pm

Takeshi smiles and said: "Well I don't really know much about myself either, when I was a human it was around the 1600s... there was a war going on back then and that's how I died along with my father, my mother died when I was younger I think of some sickness but I can't remember it all to well since it was pretty long ago, if you want to know more you can just ask." He remained walking happily while he said: "Alright then, just tell me when you want to get home."

Sayuri tilted her head and said: "So wait the goverment knows about angels? And no I haven't heard of area 51 at all, is that like a place or something?" She looked at him slightly confused.

(Sorry for the late reply! We have a power problem so it does leave us without wi-fi at times and so on... I deeply apologize!)
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:21 am

]
Aika

--------
''That's...tragic. I told you that you didn't have to share..sorry for asking.'' she then saw a cafe with a sigh stating it had a live singer that night. ''Hey, taka, could we go in that cafe for a bite?'' she asked cautiously.
----------

'' eh, they know that there's a few of us. But anyways, area 51 is a secret goverment place that to humans is a conspiracy theory, supposedly an area in which they contact aliens.''
'
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:34 pm

Takeshi smiles and said: "No it doesn't really bother me at all, I can nearly not even remember it so I don't mind sharing since I don't find it as tragic, war happens all the time so it isn't anything new." he then looks at the cafe before looking at Aika and said: "Alright then, seems interesting so lets go try the food." He then walks over and opens the door for her.

Sayuri blinked a few times looking at him confused before she said: "Aliens? Wait so those crazy people who always track aliens saying they are going to so called take over the planet or something? Or are those aliens secretly you angels?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:16 am

Aika

--------
'' thank you.'' she smiled, walking into the cafe. It was quiet and peaceful in there, very homey, and they even had a live singer. '' Hm...I think i like this place already, you?''
----------

''Neither. Those people and aliens are just merely cover ups for our existence. We're not aliens. , and it's as a simple as tha-'' he paused, a look of bewilderment on his face.
'
[/quote]
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:17 am

Takeshi entered the cafe while looking around before he smiles and said: "Yes I agree, this is rather nice... well lets go sit down." He then found then a table and pulled the chair out for her while smiling a little.

Sayuri frowns a little while she said: "Okay." She wondered why he had such a look all of the sudden so she said: "You okay?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:22 pm

Aika

--------
Smiling she sat across from him, enjoying being in the little cafe' with him. It almost felt like old times. It was nice. She hoped that no angels searching for her would show up anytime soon. She was afraid of them not listening to her side of the story.
----------

''Wha? oh, um.... nothing. Just thought i seen a ghost. It's nothing. Besides, there are almost no ghosts in the world, and usually the ones that are are on a list.''
'
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:17 am

Takeshi looks over at the waiter that brought them the menus before he took one and looks at the things that had while he said: "Hmm they have really interesting things here... anything you interested in?" He smiles looking over at her.

Sayuri tilted her head and said: "A ghost? Well your face clearly said so... but why would ghost be rare?" She smiles a little looking around.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:33 pm

[quote="owl0430"]
Aika

--------
''hmm.. I dunno. The cheesecake seems like it might be good, so i'm considering that currently.'' smiling, she listened to the singer. ''she's pretty good, isn't she? at singing? I wonder how she has the courage to be up there?''
----------

''Ghost are rare because they're people who ran away from death. Their human body died, so the spirit remains. Though it can be hard to tell when they are around because in the day they aren't transparent.. but anyways, even those who are completely terrified of the angel of death don't normally run away. Those who do almost never get wings. Mainly they remain residents of the afterlife. They are put on a list, and looked for greatly. It's not a good thing for ghosts to run around. sometimes they get lonely, which leads to anger. aka, poltergeist pretty much. Most don't get that way, but there are a few.... anyways, if you don't mind there is something i'd like to check.''
'
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me