ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴅʀᴇᴍ ꜰʟᴇɴ // ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ x ʀɪᴅᴇʀ // ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴅʀᴇᴍ ꜰʟᴇɴ // ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ x ʀɪᴅᴇʀ // ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ!

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Mon May 01, 2017 11:45 am

•--Anyu Key'ush & Malkuna
human guard & adult dragon • leaving the village • garkas, sawyer, jay

Anyu nodded her greeting towards Jay's voice, glad that the party's number had evened out. Malkuna noted Lance's hostile behavior and turned to Anyu with uncertainty. "I hope this doesn't become a problem." The dragon whispered before turning towards Lance. "Ahnok. Zu'u kuz nii nii tol hi lost komeyt voth Sawyer ahrk Prius?" She asked the other dragon rather curiously, tilting her head. Anyu left Malkuna to her foreign conversation. Though when Garkas instructed them that they were leaving, she mounted Malkuna and they followed their leader into the skies.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Tue May 02, 2017 5:51 am

E D D A R
    F A R R E S T
    male | human | 35 years | Dezahrel | tags: Ena
      Pleased at the opportunity to get to know Ena better, he smiled widely. And he'd get to see her work and what she did. He enjoyed looking at what people could make, especially since he was no good at making stuff himself. "Of course." He ran a hand through his thick hair and decided that he couldn't really be bothered to find out the details of the scout group, only to not decide to go anyway. From the looks of it, they were departing so he let himself forget about it and shifted his attention back to Ena. "Maybe I'll get myself a nice new jacket." He only hoped that he had some money on him. He'd not expected this to happen and hadn't checked to see whether he had any cash or not. Oh well!

D E Z A H R E L
    male | dragon | 47 years | Eddar | tags: Ardas
      Dezahrel decided instantly that he didn't want to bring up his old owner, so just kept to the present. "Les, nii los gein do dii ahrk Eddar's botiid. I'll reyliik, ahrk he'll dahkriis nau zey. Vahk." He answered, smiling. Eager to change the conversation, he asked, "Ful, dreh hi lost pogaas wah dreh dahsul? "
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurott12345 » Tue May 02, 2017 12:03 pm

Jay & Lance|Scout/Dragon|Dragon:Lance|Tags:Garkus

Jay nodded at Garkus's command, and climbed onto Lance's back. They took to the sky, following the group, but away from Sawyer and Prius. "Lance...Zu'u praag hi wah kosov nau daar lirah. Daar los graav trun, ful mu ney praag wah morah,"he said to the grumpy dragon. Lance narrowed his eyes and huffed in irritation. "Zu'u nis kaat naan. Waan nust steg tir do rei Zu'u los bo wah tholah nii,"was the dragon's reply. Jay sighed. "Lig Lance. Mu nis wazul wah lost internal krif nau daar ahsod. Joriinro lahney los ko rut,"he pleaded with the dragon. "Zu'u nalkun fun hi. Zu'u nis kaat naan" It wasn't the answer Jay wanted, but it would have to do for now. He could only hope Sawyer and her dragon wouldn't provoke him.
Samurott12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCryptid » Wed May 03, 2017 4:21 am

GARKAS
    { male } { race: human-elf hybrid } { rank: leader } { dragon: Ipha } { tags: Sawyer, Anyu, Jay }
    Garkas held onto Ipha's feathery mane for support as they flew over the land towards the old cities which stood out on the horizon like huge stalagmites, but as they came closer the old buildings were becoming more apparent. The windows were all broken or missing and everything was crumbling and overgrown. He looked back at his group to make sure they were still all there, glad to see they were. He gestured his hand to tell them that they were stopping, and Ipha stopped flying forward but rather stayed on one spot in the air. Under them were the great rooftops. "We will need to search for the scouts now. " he looked around at everyone and took a deep breath, Ipha seemed uneasy being present here. "everyone please stick together", he said and nodded at everyone, then continuing to look over the cities from the air.

As he was doing so, the streets seemed empty. This was until he noticed something small moving, too small for a dragon but too big for an animal. It looked like a human. He narrowed his eyes and watched them, doubting that it was the lost scouts and maybe it was someone from another village. Or something else entirely. He observed them for any suspicious movements, or hoping they will lead them back to where their camp is.
Last edited by TheCryptid on Thu May 04, 2017 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Thu May 04, 2017 5:30 am

•--Anyu Key'ush & Malkuna
human guard & adult dragon • the old city • garkas, sawyer, jay

As the worn buildings came into view, Malkuna shifted uneasily in her flight. Anyu sighed, she could almost feel the nerves radiating from the dragon's scales. She placed a hand on Malkuna's side in an attempt to comfort her. "Come on, Mal..." Malkuna shuddered, but forced herself to focus. She channeled her power into Anyu's mind, that action alone casting a calming effect. It caused the world to come into sharper focus for Anyu, just in time to hear a very distinct clang of falling metal come from below. Malkuna a heard it, too, the sound causing her to send a wary growl towards the surface. "Whatever's down there, they're not having an easy time..." She stated, straining her ears.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Fri May 05, 2017 1:34 am

race: fae | gender: female | rank: lieutenant | dragon: caylith | where: the old city | tags: garkas, sawyer, jay

Aelin had been in the village receiving reports from a few villagers that had reported seeing something unusual, which only turned out to be a large chimera of odd color. She landed after looking at it for herself and sighed and looked for someone, "Have you seen Garkas and the others?" She asked him as she dismounted Caylith, her dragon crouching as she nimbly jumped off of her shoulder. The villager nodded, "He had asked for volunteers for a search party for the missing scouts. He said he was heading to The Old City, only a few volunteered." He said as he sidled away from Caylith with widened eyes, who looked at him impassively with bright green eyes. Aelin nodded in thanks as she mounted Caylith and settled into her saddle and strapped herself in, "Thank you, I will try to meet him there." She said as she finished and leaned forward to Caylith and whispered something and Caylith turned to the villager and gave him a toothy grin, and in return the villager jumped back a couple steps. The dragon spread her silver wings and galloped a few steps before jumping up and taking off. Aelin let go of the saddle handles and spread her arms out, enjoying the rushing air before flopping to lie on her back on the saddle as she watched the clouds rush by. When they neared to ruins she sat up and Caylith let out a warning growl which she felt rise through her legs and into her. She saw movement below and she signaled for Caylith to glide and she swooped lower on silent wings. She scanned the crumbled stone and twisted metal and spotted the figure and she was about to instruct Caylith to land when she spotted the others, "Lets meet up with them, but be careful to remain quiet." She told her dragon, who snorted and rolled her eyes as if to say must you need to tell me? They glided over to the three others and hovered nearby, "I heard you are looking for them." She said to Garkas quickly and with a slightly concerned and troubled look. She followed her Leader's line of sight, "You saw them too?" She asked him, referring to the figure she and Garkas had spotted.

[ this okay or is it too long? Also, I was wondering if people could translate the dovah language at the bottom of their post? I recognized the language immediately from Skyrim Elder Scrolls V. xD I only have a tablet to do all of this on and the site is a pain to use. :/ ]

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Fri May 05, 2017 8:55 am

raven walker wrote:
    E D D A R
    F A R R E S T
    male | human | 35 years | Dezahrel | tags: Ena
      Pleased at the opportunity to get to know Ena better, he smiled widely. And he'd get to see her work and what she did. He enjoyed looking at what people could make, especially since he was no good at making stuff himself. "Of course." He ran a hand through his thick hair and decided that he couldn't really be bothered to find out the details of the scout group, only to not decide to go anyway. From the looks of it, they were departing so he let himself forget about it and shifted his attention back to Ena. "Maybe I'll get myself a nice new jacket." He only hoped that he had some money on him. He'd not expected this to happen and hadn't checked to see whether he had any cash or not. Oh well!

D E Z A H R E L
    male | dragon | 47 years | Eddar | tags: Ardas
      Dezahrel decided instantly that he didn't want to bring up his old owner, so just kept to the present. "Les, nii los gein do dii ahrk Eddar's botiid. I'll reyliik, ahrk he'll dahkriis nau zey. Vahk." He answered, smiling. Eager to change the conversation, he asked, "Ful, dreh hi lost pogaas wah dreh dahsul? "

Sorry lil repost 'cause I think you may have missed it before.
XD
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurott12345 » Fri May 05, 2017 1:16 pm

Jay & Lance|Scout/Dragon|Dragon:Lance|Tags:Garkus

As they approached the abandoned city, Jay couldn't help but get an erie feeling upon them. Lance didn't care, showing no emotion, but staying alert for danger. The dragon could easily sense Jay's growing sense of fear. When the human like figures appeared for a split second, Lance gave a low growl, quiet enough so that the unknown figures could not here. Jay gulped, his nervous only climbing higher. He looked to Garkus for instruction. "So uh...what do we do next?"he asked, his tone nervous.
Samurott12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bowi » Fri May 05, 2017 11:49 pm

Indigo
Dragon/Female/Location: The city / Tags: Scouts

Indigo ruffled her feathers, seeing a fiew poeple heading to the cities. She tilted her head before taking off and following them staying hidden in the trees and when they reached the city she hid behind the buildings, She quickly flew past them and dove into the broken window of an apartment complex, She entered the room and kept hidden in the shadows watching as the scouts looked only down, Seemingly something was interesting down there. When they passed she dove down landing in a street, A clatter of metal distracted her and she turned around with a speed almost unbelievable, She saw something run into a alley, Seemingly a human. She followed it, being meeted with a yell and a rock being thrown at her, Her feathers stood up on as she roared high-pitched in the attackers face. They said something she didn't understand, A curse of some kind. Another rock was thrown at her- no not a rock a brick! She stood on edge tail going entirely straight. Another got thrown, She shrieked as this one hit her shoulder, she took off looking around to find the group of scouts again. As they said "Couriosity killed the cat" But she wasn't a cat.. Wha-whatever that was, so she just followed them again keeping hidden behind buildings and sometimes; inside them. She studied the group of poeple carefully. No- the leader of the town was here.. That wasn't normal, Scouts normally went alone. Her head tilted slightly. In further inspection no one here seemed a scout, Exept a male human, She had seen him before. Sometimes she saw the scouts when she was in the forest, She mostly remembered their dragons but some of the scouts she knew the humans of. Her shoulder hurt slightly tough she ignored the pain, She wanted to find out what they where doing here!
Bowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCryptid » Sat May 06, 2017 7:39 am

GARKAS
    { male } { race: human-elf hybrid } { rank: leader } { dragon: Ipha } { tags: Jay, Aelin, Anyu }
    Garkas looked up as Jay questioned what their next actions should be. He honestly wasn't sure, these people didn't seem threatening but they could know where the lost scouts were. However his mind was quickly changed as he noticed a feral dragon being chased away by stones and bricks being thrown at it. He narrowed his eyes. "I think I know what might've happened to the scouts" he muttered under his breath, looking down. "These people seem to have settled here, and maybe they captured the scouts. I can't be sure" he dreaded the thought that the scouts may have been killed. But he didn't want to think about that. He noticed then that Aelin has decided to join them. He gave her an approving nod, welcoming her to the group. "Do you know who they are?" he asked her curiously, as it seemed like she has seen these people before.

ENA
    { female } { race: human-elf hybrid } { rank: saleswoman (leather products) } { dragon: Ardas } { tags: Eddar }
    Ena giggled slightly, nodding her head. "I don't think you'll have a problem with choice!" she said jokingly and started leading him towards her shop. As she walks towards her shop her smile quickly dropped, the store was trashed. She narrowed her eyes, the door was broken and the whole store, which was also partically her house, was a mess. "I-I dont understand. I locked the door I-" she looked around frantically at the mess, it was as if a hurricane has passed. She noticed some scratch marks on the floor, too big for a dog or such animal but too small for a grown dragon. "I think a feral dragon broke in..." she muttered, wondering how she will ever get this cleaned up.

⚓︎ ARDAS
    { male } { race: dragon } { ability: mind exchange } { owner: Ena } { tags: Dezahrel }
    Ardas thought for a moment about Dezza's question. He wasn't really one of the dragons that had really big responsibilties. Even though he was a small size, he was usually quite useful at guarding Ena's shop. It was enough to warn off shoplifters, usually. "ni pogaas. Zu'u usually dein Ena's jag" he started following Ena and Eddar who started walking towards the shop, walking by Dezza in the progress. He was becoming more comfortable with this dragon. When he was the mess that Ena's shop was in, he instantly started sniffing the ground frantically. "vorey dovah lost het... " he commented. He felt slightly guilty not being there to protect the store, it was his only responsibility and he has failed at it.
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me