ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴅʀᴇᴍ ꜰʟᴇɴ // ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ x ʀɪᴅᴇʀ // ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

[1]

Postby ♔ ʀᴇᴍɪx.ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ♔ » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:53 am

AWYER
      Sawyer Winchester Female Omega/Human Form 23 Years Crush: n/a Tags: Open

Sawyer leaned against a hut watching everyone in the shadow. She had a smirk on her face, one up to no good. Looking up slowly Prius, her loyal companion, stood over her casting a shadow amongst her. Hearing his low growl she lifted her arms up ashe bent down near her, using her arm to scratch his favorite spot underneath his chin. Then her arm rose to the side and watched as her companion took off. Lifting her foot she took one step out of the shadows from the hut, walking she saw Garkas, the leader. The one who kept harping on her to quit 'stealing', of course she never listen just agreeing to get away.
      Quickly already out in the open she saw a random villager and began fake interacting with him. Making up small talk she pretty much never let the villager speak, having her arm hung over his shoulder, using her other arm she sneaked it across her back grabbing money from the villager. Quickly making talk of she now had to leave, a sharp whistle pierced the air for her dragon to come.
      Quickly seeing her dragon she also still saw Garkas and now she's hearing a town meeting, those were always boring for her so she wanted to get out as fast as she could. Standing still she felt jolted up into the air as Prius' claws grabbed her, but not too soon after they released dropping her near Garkas for the meeting. Being shocked that her sneaky dragon Prius did this she yelled his name as he was still in the air with a smile. "Prius!" Sitting on the ground she looking up at him annoyed with him for making her do this. Her head then looked down towards Garkas with an awkward expression, "H-Hey.. old bud. What's up?" A awkward smile appeared on her face.

RIUS
      Prius Male Sawyer/Dragon Form 1000 Years Crush: n/a Tags: Open
      Prius stood over his what people called, his 'owner'. Casting his shadow amongst her,
      he knew she was up to no good as usual, but he was hr partner in crime always and wasn't leaving her side. Lowering his head down next to her he felt her hand underneath his chin beginning to scratch it, his favorite place and she knew so. Then watching as she gives him a command he spreads his wings and takes off to the air. Flying around in the air he kept his eye on Sawyer making sure he saw every command given, but then he saw Garkas, the leader that Sawyer didn't like since he always busted her for the crimes she commits. He watched her as she improvised still waiting on the pick up crew from her. Then seeing it, he drove down opening his claws he quickly and swiftly grabbed her by the shoulders and into the air. But soon after he accidently drops her in front of the leader, Garkas. A shy smile appeared on his face as he stayed airborne with Sawyer yelling his name annoyingly.
♔ ʀᴇᴍɪx.ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴅʀᴇᴍ ꜰʟᴇɴ // ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ x ʀɪᴅᴇʀ // ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ!

Postby TheCryptid » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:09 am

GARKAS
    { male } { race: human-elf hybrid } { rank: leader } { dragon: Ipha } { tags: Sawyer }
    As Sawyer suddenly fell from the air, Garkas stepped back in shock and looked down at Sawyer with wide eyes, his hand instinctively placed on the handle of his sword but he quickly dropped it when he noticed it was Sawyer. He took a step forward, still surprised by her entrance. "Sawyer? Where did you-" he looked up and saw her dragon, Prius, who seemed to have dropped her. He looked down. "Never thought you would be one of the first to arrive at a meeting" he said sarcasticly, offering his hand to her. Even though he didn't particularly like Sawyer as she always broke the law, he didn't like seeing her sitting in the dust in front of him. "Were you up to no good again?" he asked her, more serious now, pretty used to her behaviour which has now become pretty predictable.

IPHA
    { female } { race: dragon } { ability: air mimicry } { owner: Garkas } { tags: Sawyer, Prius }
    Ipha growled loudly when she heard and saw something fall from the sky, quickly she raised from the ground and bared her fangs. When she noticed it was Sawyer, the trouble-maker, she sighed slightly in annoyance. She always got into trouble, so she knew her pretty well. Looking up, she saw Prius above his owner, a look of embarressment on his face. "Fos koros daar tiid?" she asked him in Dovahzul, a hint of annoyance in her voice.

ENA
    { female } { race: human-elf hybrid } { rank: saleswoman (leather products) } { dragon: Ardas } { tags: open }
    - at the meeting, watching Sawyer -

⚓︎ ARDAS
    { male } { race: dragon } { ability: mind exchange } { owner: Ena } { tags: open }
    -with Ena -
Last edited by TheCryptid on Thu May 04, 2017 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[2]

Postby ♔ ʀᴇᴍɪx.ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ♔ » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:25 am

AWYER
      Sawyer Winchester Female Omega/Human Form 23 Years Crush: n/a Tags: Open

Sawyer had a sarcastic face appear, as she listened to his comments made. "Well you know what they saw, the early bird gets the worm." Spoken sarcastically she accepted his hand gesture pulling herself up, dusting herself off she listened to the two dragons chat and decided she'd get back to Prius later. Hearing his question she was sarcastically surprised as his question, with a gasp following before she spoke sarcastically "Oh no, who would do such a thing?! I was simply handing money to the poor my usual thing you know." Hearing his seriousness just brought her more joy making it seem as if he was going to get annoyed.

RIUS
      Prius Male Sawyer/Dragon Form 1000 Years Crush: n/a Tags: Open
      Prius instantly saw Ipha and her annoyed look that appear upon her face. A smile of embarrassment appeared on his face as he heard her growl from annoyance. "Nii lost redenteyk! You're alun nau dii trun.." Whispering the last sentence, as he looked shyly at Ipha. Still staying airborne he decided to leave Sawyer down with the leader.
♔ ʀᴇᴍɪx.ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:32 am

E D D A R
    F A R R E S T
    male | human | 35 years | Dezahrel | tags: open
      Amused, Eddar watched the little commotion caused by Sawyer falling from the sky. He had barely noticed the other girl waiting for the gathering to start, but since he had nothing better to do he decided to engage in conversation. He'd seen her round but had never really met her before and didn't know her family reputation very well due to growing up far away from here. He'd heard that she was Garkas' relative but wasn't entirely sure if what he'd heard was true. He never needed to point his lack of knowledge of the local reputations out though, as people always picked up on his accent. Smoothly he slid down the side of Dezahrel and walked over to her. "Hi." He greeted with a smile, "I'm Eddar. You're Ena, right?"

D E Z A H R E L
    male | dragon | 47 years | Eddar | tags: open
      With a grunt Dezahrel watched Eddar get off and go talk to someone. He considered talking to the humanoid's dragon but wasn't sure if he really wanted to. Carefully, he looked the dragon up and down. He certainly was brightly coloured. "Ahnok. Fosro vok?" He asked casually. Wether the other Dragon wanted to talk or not, that would be up to him.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurott12345 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:45 am

Jay|Scout|Dragon:Lance|Tags:Open

Jay was quietly relaxing under a tree enjoying the sounds of nature. His hair shined a nice red in the sunlight. He loved the sounds of the forest, and it was one of the reasons he wanted to be a scout. It wasn't an easy job, but he liked it anyways, and he'd always have Lance to protect him if anything bad ever happened. When he heard the call for a meeting, he sighed, but stood up. "Come on Lance,
we've got a meeting to attend to,"he said. He made his way to where Garkas was, and noticed that Sawyer was there as well. Pretty early for someone who liked to cause trouble. Of course, he'd never say that out loud. He made sure to stay clear of her path. He didn't want to cause any trouble.

Lance|Dragon|Owner:Jay|Tags:None

The red dragon was snoozing in the shade near his companion, making sure to keep an ear out for trouble. He was not in the mood for a fight, but if anything tried, it wouldn't be pretty. He didn't care much for nature, but he did whatever Jay wanted. He hated everything except him. He never knew why, but that's just how it was. When he heard the call for a meeting he groaned. He didn't want to go socialize and see everyone. But he got up and followed Jay when he asked. His expression grumpy, he saw Garkus help Sawyer up who had somehow fallen out of her dragon's grasp. Unimpressed, he rolled his eyes and sat down next to Jay, keeping a close eye on Sawyer in case she tried anything. He never liked her, and he especially didn't like her dragon Prius. He gave a slight growl, but was hushed by Jay.

Shayla|Artist|Dragon:Shira|Tags:Open

The elven woman was currently working on a painting of her lovely Macaw who was singing a sweet tune in the background while Argus napped at her feet and Shira was watching the house protectively outside. With each stroke of her brush the painting became more vibrant and life-like. Happy with how it was turning out, she smiled. "Oh Alure, you're such a great model,"she said. She got a happy caw back from the large bird. Before she could add anymore, she heard the call for a meeting. Glancing at her painting and to the door, she stood up. "Alright, I'll be back. Guard the house while we're gone Argus," she said, and left with Shira to the meeting.
Samurott12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCryptid » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:57 am

GARKAS
    { male } { race: human-elf hybrid } { rank: leader } { dragon: Ipha } { tags: Sawyer }
    Garkas nodded slowly, his eyes full of disbelief. It was obvious that Sawyer has stolen something from someone before. What annoyed him most is that she seemed to want to play games with him instead of just admitting her actions. On top of that, she never stopped stealing, no matter how many warning he gave her. It was coming to a point where he wasn't sure how to deal with her stubborness anymore. "Sawyer" he started. "I really dont want to put you behind bars, but if this continues I may have no choice" He looked at her in the eye "Go return whatever you took" he gestured with his chin to the crowd. "then come see me after the meeting" he added.

IPHA
    { female } { race: dragon } { ability: air mimicry } { owner: Garkas } { tags: Sawyer, Prius }
    Ipha huffed slightly, looking down at Sawyer again who was still talking with Garkas. They were delaying the meeting which was meant to discuss some pretty important topics. She doesn't really like Sawyer but has a higher tolerance for Prius, though she doesn't show it as much. She looked up at him again, "hi fend frolok mindin hin mun pruz" she commented.
    What if an accident like that happen and Sawyer was high up in the air? It wouldn't only injure her badly but possibly kill her.

ENA
    { female } { race: human-elf hybrid } { rank: saleswoman (leather products) } { dragon: Ardas } { tags: Eddar, Dezahrel }
    Ena looked around when she heard someone speak to her, she wasn't quite expecting it. Before her stood Eddar, she didn't really know him that well as he wasn't born in the village. He had an accent that sounded slightly Irish, with made Ena curious about how he got here. She cleared her throat. "Ehm...yeah, I'm Ena Urilynn" she smiled slighly, she was curious how he knew her but he probably either visited her shop or just heard about her from other residents. "Did we meet before?" she asked curiously, looking over at Ardas and slightly worrying about him. She knew he wasn't the most talkative one.

⚓︎ ARDAS
    { male } { race: dragon } { ability: mind exchange } { owner: Ena } { tags: Dezahrel, Eddar }
    Ardas looked up at the dragon that recently arrived, he was much taller and bigger than him like most dragons. He shifted from one leg to the other, glancing at Ena for help but she was occupied with the dragon's owner. He took a deep, nervous breath. "A-Ahnok" he managed to force out, stuttering slightly. "ni pogaas, hi?" he added.
Last edited by TheCryptid on Thu May 04, 2017 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:04 am

•--Hekate Leeris & Vul'gein
drow scout & elder dragon • the village • open

Hekate usually spent her mornings outside with Vul'gein, so it wasn't unusual for a person to see her as she is now: leaning back onto the massive dragon's black forearm. The conclusion that Vul'gein didn't fit in Hekate's little house wasn't difficult to come by, so the dragon spent all of his time outdoors. Not that he cared, Vul'gein didn't like the idea of being cooped up in a house. Hekate herself was only ever inside when she absolutely needed to be. They both sat quietly, Vul'gein was picking some leaves and dirt from his scales and Hekate was reading from an old book she had found lying in the forest.
    It was a while before either of them spoke, but it was to address the meeting call when they did. Hekate slowly and reluctantly closed the book as Vul'gein's head looked up towards the noise. "Nii fon un tiid do okulom los avok." Our time of solitude seems to be over. Vul'gein stated the phrase casually, and Hekate sighed before pulling herself from the ground. "Nii gunen ful." She replied in the dragon's language, gazing back up towards where the village sat, stirring with civilians ready to answer the meeting call.

•--Anyu Key'ush & Malkuna
human guard & adult dragon • the village • open

"Ofaal vok! Mu praag wah bo grind!" Malkuna's loud words jolted Anyu from her slumber. She groaned in frustration. Anyu had no idea what she was trying to say. Malkuna knew English but, for some reason, chose not to use it sometimes. The dragon shoved open the bedroom door and shuffled her way in, nudging Anyu excitedly with her snout. Finally, the girl relented and her eyes shot open. As much good as that did her. Malkuna nudged her again, clearly trying to direct her attention to the sound of the call. "Alright! Alright, I'm up... get my coat, will you?" Anyu felt the rush of wind go by as Malkuna rushed away to find the coat and grinned as she stood up, the very tips of her fingers brushing against what she knew was the wooden post beside her bed.
    She heard the door swing open again, and suddenly Malkuna was beside her, holding out her long coat. "Thanks, Mal." Anyu said, slipping the fabric on. Though Anyu could not physically see the room, she had her entire house mapped out to a tee. After years of the same routine, it was simple. Just a few more paces forwards and she was at her desk, where her sword laid across the smooth surface. Malkuna watched patiently as her rider strapped the sword in its sheath around her waist, but began nudging her towards the door again afterwards. "Let's go!" She crooned, pushing Anyu right out the front door. Anyu laughed, and jumped smoothly onto Malkuna's back. "Take us there." Anyu said, and Malkuna jumped into the air, gaining just enough altitude to see the meeting place before making the descent down.
Last edited by ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glimwoods » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:30 am

Rune
[human] [30] [dragon; Erisadar] [butcher] [tagged;; general area]

The smell that came with the carcasses brought into the store was one that was not pleasant, but all part of a butcher's job. It was one that made human noses scrunch and dragon noses flare. Rune had grown used to it, spending years working and cleaning animal bodies just like his father and grandfather had before him. It was nothing new, but the word of a meeting was. The scruffy, bearded man had just been stringing up the carcass of a wild boar, pelt off to the side and unimportant organs and fatty scraps thrown into a bucket for both the dogs and the dragon that awaited the meal just outside of the building. Presently he was in a small shed used for cleaning carcasses in the back of his property, his main building of both store and home not too far away. He didn't want a bloody mess in the building in which he slept, and so he had a small building dedicated too it, one that could be hoses down or kicked clean by the dogs. Apron bloodied, he slammed down the hatchet he had been wielding into the wood of his cleaning table, grabbing the boat by back legs and turning, kicking open the door. He was immediately swarmed by two Irish Wolfhounds, their slender bodies wiggling in excitement at the sight of the meat. Rune kicked them away, earning a whine form both dogs who stuck tails between legs and slunk away. This made the man roll his eyes, but he paid it no further mind and proceeded to enter his main building, into the cooler room where the meat waiting to be sold was strung up, adding the boat to the various carcasses that hung by hook to the ceiling. He wiped off his hands on his apron, before once again returning to his back yard to the water well where he lifted a bucket and started washing his hands. Had a forty foot beast not told him, he would've missed the meeting altogether. But, Erisdar, awoken from his slumber, lifted his head and focused his reptilian eyes on his rider. The dragon had a usual place in the back yard whee he slept, taking up a portion of it. He usually got the scraps from Rune's cleanings, but at the moment he wasn't interested in the meat. "Rune," He puffed, "Bo wah staad grind."
    Rune was no expert on the dragon language, but he had learned enough to know the words fly and meet. A meeting, he guessed. "Meeting? Take me there then, beast." He bellowed, toppling over his bucket of bloodied water back into the well. With that, he made his way back over to the dragon, hobbling onto it's back and the two took flight, flying the short distance and landing near the place of meeting. There were already others gathered, and so he clambered off of his beast to join them.

Sonya
[harpy] [23] [dragon; Agate] [medic] [tagged;; general area]

Sonya had been in her small cottage of residence, putting together of crown of freshly picked flowers for Agate, when she head the muffled gathering screech of Garkas's dragon sounding somewhere outside. She had heard it few times, although she knew that it called for a meeting. The bird-like woman wasn't particularly in the mood to go to a gathering full of those she hardly knew, but knowing that is was possibly something important - why else would a meeting be called? - she had to go. At least she would have her dragon. "Come, little one," She murmured to her, putting the finished crown of wildflowers around the dragon's frilled head, before she brushed off her white dress and slipped on a pair of shoes. Curious, the baby dragon followed her to the door, looking up at her. As she had never had dragon parents, the hatchling spoke only English. "Where?"
    "To a meeting," Sonya answered, pulling open her door and holding for the baby before she closed it behind both of them. "Don't worry."
    After a brief walk, the two entered the meeting place and meandered on the outskirts of the gathered crowd, not much for socializing. What ever could this be about?
glimwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[3]

Postby ♔ ʀᴇᴍɪx.ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ♔ » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:34 pm

AWYER
      Sawyer Winchester Female Omega/Human Form 23 Years Crush: n/a Tags: Garkas

Sawyer had a mischievous smirk appear on her face as she clearly saw Garkas see through her game.
      Even though he was authority basically she still messed around with him just out of spite. Walking up beside him she threw her arm over his shoulder listening to him 'lecture' her. Sarcastically once more she spoke, "Me? In bars? No..you couldn't do that, you love me too much!" Joking around she knew he'd still put her in jail and she also knew Prius wouldn't stand for and go crazy. And she didn't want to do that to Prius, being young he didn't have much wisdom especially when he got angry or worried. Hearing his next comment or really a command she rolled her eyes. Removing her arm from his shoulder she rubbed his hair around messy, before walking off backwards with a smirk. "You need to loosen up! Have some fun!" Joking around she called Prius down, quickly jumping on his back this time and taking off.

RIUS
      Prius Male Sawyer/Dragon Form 400 Years Crush: n/a Tags: Ipha
      Prius' face dropped in expression as he listened to her words. She was older than himself so she had more wisdom than he had, she knew more things then he even came across. "Zu'u mindok, Zu'u didn't sukah wah." He was known in the village pretty well, but no famously. Mainly known for all his mistakes he has made around the village. His head then perked up hearing Sawyer's call to come. Diving down he rest by her side as she climbed into his back, spreading his wings out he got ready to rise back up. Then feeling her feet slightly kicked his sides he took off into the air.
♔ ʀᴇᴍɪx.ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bowi » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:41 am

Indigo
Dragon/Female/Location: Ena's house / Tags: None

Indigo walked trough the forest, feathers ruffling and tail lashing behind her. she suddenly pounced going up and landing on a branch on the edge of the forest. golden eyes scanned the clearing, A village stood in the meadow, A rumble came from her throat as she slickly dove down creeping closer. when she got close enough she flew up onto a roof, keeping flat as her silk fur shone lightly. Her head peeked over the edge feather crown pushed flat onto it. She grinend widely as she saw a store seemingly selling various fruits and vegetables. Her eyes glinted and she smiled. "Tiid fah osos moor!" She wasn't good in english and mostly kept to the only language she could talk without saying 85% of the words wrong. She noticed that no one was in the village, It was entirely empty.
not a single living creature to be seen, She didn't mind tough, instead she took advantage of this.
She dove down landing in the empty street, The smell of leather hit her nose and she went to explore seeing a locked door. she scratched on it, pushing her canine paw against it, it creaked as she put weight on her paw and she smiled slightly, standing on her back legs for a moment before breaking it in with a loud crack. She walked in seeing some pieces of leather on a table, seemingly someone was working her before leaving with the rest of the village. a smell hit her nose it was of a dragon.. seemingly whoever lived her had a pet, a dragon in this case. She went up to the old furniture, It was worn out but usable just like most things left over from the cities. Her wings where folded to her side as she explored the house throwing over something before finding the kitchen, or where whoever lived her kept their food. she entered hesitantly rummaging around before finding some meat. She happily tore trough her meal, Before looking around. it was a pretty big mess and she didn't want to be caught here.. but there was so much more to Explore! she kept walking around finding a basement. the door closed behind her with the wind but the dragon didn't mind, a little cat-nap Wouldn't do any bad would it? she curled up on herself falling asleep in one of the far corners of the basement.
Last edited by Bowi on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me