The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Mon May 22, 2017 3:57 pm

Malour thought for a moment, trying to remember the details. "Um........yes, he did. But then again that could be almost anyone in London, we haven't really narrowed it down much." Malour was dreading the possibility of having to share her secret with these strangers in order to find the one she was looking for, if that was what it came too.
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Origami XD » Mon May 22, 2017 4:13 pm

Lucky
I smiled at her when she spoke " it'd be my pleasure " I said with a bow. I looked around in awe " I couldn't imagine living in a place like this " I said before turning back to her. I blinked when I noticed her unease. " I know what you mean " I said thinking back to my time in the asylum. " my parents weren't there often, and I spent most of the time in doors, being looked after by others. To be honest I left that place rather recently, and I ended up here " I said looking at the architecture and grinned. " I'm glad to be here, yoy know you're only the 4th person I've met I'm happy people here are so nice " I said as I walked into the cafe I got water, the jasmine tea to go and a randomly selected tea. I walked back out with a smile.
If you want art pm me and we can talk.
this is a song for if any of my friends are going through tough times https://youtu.be/JESuKSbqkIc
hi every one, if you haven't met me then i'm not a stranger, just a friend you haven't met yet ^-^
feel free to vent to me, i promise that i won't tell any one or laugh, and i might vent a little back if i understand where your coming from
Mood ; happy

hi i'm origami XD but you can call me (G-16)
i'm a dude/ I am a typical American/ and here's a riddle :
I have deceived you for your whole life, you learn me from childhood but you only see parts of me where parts of me are not and sometimes don't see me at all:if youpm me the right answer then i'll give you a free pet
[color=#0000FF]ps if you want to know the previous riddle pm me to ask.
watch this video, no regerts. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ow ... n=918154df
Origami XD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Mon May 22, 2017 4:24 pm

Kokyu//17//ghost//tags: Geda

Ordering his choice with a cup of earl grey tea, he snorted softly and looked back to Geda. "Guess I've got to be the stereotypical Brit and get tea, huh?" He murmured as the woman left. Kokyu carefully lifted the cloth off of Trico's head, to which the dog responded by lifting his nose and sniffing the table. "Anyway, I do hope it isn't too early to talk about our... 'Differences' from society. I would rather do it before this place gets too much attention." He said rather sheepishly. "Anyway, I assume yours is invisibility? Perhaps something else too?" The blonde wondered, his eyes on Geda but not entirely demanding an answer from him.

___

Arthur//18//doppelgänger, matter//tags: Mattie, Dakota, Rifka

The 18-year-old's eyes narrowed as he thought, trying to make the connection between this house and Mattie's description. It was strange how different the two appeared in his head. Arthur brought his hands down behind him to prop him up as he sat only to flinch pretty bad at the loud sound. He rose quickly, frowning at the noise and looking questioningly to Matthew before heading down to where the sound had come from. "The people from before?" He guessed softly to himself.

___

Nagisa//19//dragon-shifter//tags: Senn

"Yeah, university. You look like you'd be joining soon, huh? How old are you anyway?" He asked, only looking up with an occasional glance as he tried to tidy the place up a bit. Nagisa's jacket was now thrown loosely over his now bare shoulder, and he had reached the top of the staircase. "Yup, couch up here. And my room, office, another bathroom, laundry room, and one that I've been using as a spare up until now. Quite convenient, I suppose. And the dogs are at least house trained, correct?" He kept up a conversational tone, walking over to put away his jacket. The dragon-shifter wondered if he should mention his motorcycle, as the topic was bound to come up eventually.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Mon May 22, 2017 9:56 pm

Skye Donner | Female | 21 | Heterosexual | Wind Manipulation | Tag: Zakon
"Good." She said simply, stepping back from him as she smirked, glad that he'd passed her test. He hadn't started fumbling around like and idiot, which meant that probably wasn't sure if she was joking or not. Which she was. Well, she did think that he looked quite handsome, but Skye wasn't going to fall over him right away. "Now then, how about a name to start us off, since I neglected to get it yesterday. Mine's Skye."

Connor Stone | Male | 19 | Homosexual | Shapeshifting | Tag: Emily
Another buzz, though this time he didn't bother to see what Geda had said, he already knew it was going to be something like 'are you sure?' And he was sure, after all, he was too scared of himself to meet up with them right now. He just needed to relax, more importantly relax in something different than his own body. Shape shifting was always comforting for him, he didn't really know why, it just was. Making sure nobody was nearby, he changed into his signature husky, instantly feeling a lot better.

He walked around on the streets for a bit longer, letting a few children pet him when he past. They always seemed to love him in this form. Well, I mean, why wouldn't they? Connor soon caught the sent of a cafe, almost liking it was pulling him to it with the amazing scents. Without hesitation, he began prodding into the cafe and sniffing around for any bits of dropped food on the floor.

Jasmine Church | Female | 25 | Pansexual | Sensory Control | Tag: Kokyu
The lady's eyes drooped slightly as she tried to recognize what the girl had said, which was getting harder and harder with her growing fatigue. "Yeah... From the moment you starting getting weird to right now. What.. are you getting at?" But then, even as Jasmine asked her, a thought managed to push itself into her mind. "Ah, you think I might have seen where you dropped your bag?" She guessed.

Axel Rinder | Male | 450 | Pansexual | Immortality, Creating Powers, Telepathy | Tag: Koiza
The man could feel the buzzing off his phone from his pocket, though he decided to ignore it for now, he'd see what it was later. He listened to Koiza's words, before giving a rather simple shrug. "Frankly, I'm bored, I was waiting for someone to find me, but I must be pretty hard to find. So I went wandering and found you, simple as that, really." Axel lied down, looking up at the morning sun. "So, how have you been enjoying your powers?" He asked nonchalantly.

Zach Moore | 17 | Bisexual | Fire Manipulation | Tag: Fumio
As the strange creature appeared on her shoulder, his eyes widened, especially since she seemed so nonchalant about it. "A.. plant sprite? Um, I was inclined to think that stuff like that didn't exist, but I can't really argue with one right in front of me." What did this even mean? The only supernatural thing like this was the powers he and his brother had, did that mean that she had similar powers? Some part of him wanted to come right out and ask her right there and then, but that probably be kinda rude.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Tue May 23, 2017 1:21 am

Shoki Kusabane wrote:{18} (Male) {Homo} (Probability) {Location: Housing} (Tagging: Yashamaru)
He chuckles as he selects the random button off towards the side, something that the plug ins he had installed allowed him to do. "If you say so then dearie," he hums, nuzzling Yashamaru before hitting play on the unknown anime. It turned out to beBoku no Pico Blue Exorcist, causing a grin to appear on Shoki's features. "This is a good one."

Koiza Tsuaki wrote:{19} (Male) {Andro} (Dream Demon) {Location: Roof of Store} (Tagging: Axel)
He hums in response to what the red-head replied with to his question before listening to his. "My powers huh?" He mumbles, looking at his hand, causing a small globe to appear in his hand. It wasn't a globe of the earth, but a globe of some mystical looking world. He sticks his finger in using his other hand, causing the globe to disperse. It was only an illusion after all. "You sure it isn't a curse? It is certainly a nice power, but I have to change my diet to dreams, and have a snarky demon constantly poking fun at me."

Ryide Kusabane wrote:{16} (Female) {Andro} (Arcane Brush) {Location: Neighborhood} (Tagging: Luke)
After doing some painting at the shrine, Ryide head back into the neighborhood, spinning her paintbrush mindlessly in her dominant hand while the other had her painting in a bag. It didn't take up too much energy to hold the bag since the canvas wasn't heavy like a pile of bricks. Plus, the bag avoided any peering eyes. She sighs, wiping a small bead of sweat off the side of her face with her arm
She continues walking down the sidewalk, back to her apartment where she could be safe, away from all these strange people. Though, there was one person that she spotted that wasn't all that strange on her way back. It was a singular human male who had constant shade, despite being under practically nothing at all. Sure this would be strange though the eyes of someone normal, but if you're someone who has a brush that makes certain stuff come to life and control the environment for brief periods of time, this strange shade phenomenon wasn't all that odd.
Quickly, Ryide activates her power, drawing two straight lines in the air to fog up the area for a few seconds. It seemed like a random cloud of mist that decided to descend for a few seconds, but it was more than a light cover. It allowed her to move after than the world around her for a few seconds, allowing her to easily walk up to the male and walk with him underneath his shade. Might as well tag along with him, considering that they were heading the same way and that it was rather hot out here.

Kysma Izamoto wrote:{17} (Male) {Pan} (Power Manipulation) {Location: Beach} (Tagging: Negi)
Kysma nods as he wades out of the water and picks up his shoes off to the side with his free hand, his other hand holding his phone that had the way to get to the ice cream shop. "It should be a nice 5 minute walk. Come on Negi, and you too Eddie," Kysma says, remembering to add in the canine as well. He has as much spunk as the next living being (unless they were a typical plant).

Tsuaka Kunoha wrote:{17} (Male) {Andro} (Kotonoha Sensu) {Location: ---} (Tagging: ---)
(boop)
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Tue May 23, 2017 3:40 am

Zak
Zakon Nox | Male| 18 | Demonhound - fire manipulation | Tagged: Skye | Form

X
X

"Skye." Zak tilted his head, trying to figure her out for a second. "My name is Zakon Nox." He studied her face, wondering if she was the sort of girl to give people nicknames. He was half expecting her to shorten his name to Zak. Most people did. That got him wondering if there was anything you could shorten Skye to. Probably not. He looked away as soon as he realised his staring-into-space was in the direction of her face. He didn't want her to think he was weird. "Uhm.. So.. " He faltered, trying to figure out what to say. Would a movie be appropriate? Maybe a café? Or was it too soon for that? Zak shut his mouth quickly. He would let her lead. Skye seemed to know what she was doing.

X
X
X

Raize
Raize Thanatros | Male | 444 | Immortality - Nullifying ability | Tagged: Farkas | Form

X
X

Raize followed Farkas, practically bouncing. "Is there anything good to do around here? I mean, other than seeing all the supernatural people Axel has messed up.. Any good restaurants? Cafés?"

Inactive | msg on TH if needed.
If you play this game we're friends automatically hmu

Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue May 23, 2017 12:39 pm

Heidi//17//assistance//tags: Jasmine

Seeing the older woman start to tire more, the blonde linked their arms together. "Y-yes, I think that's it. If someone else hasn't found it by now..." She tried her best to make her words brief so that even her exhausted friend could understand, even going as far as to repeat herself. Tugging her along with her as she retraced her steps according to the journal, her green eyes flicked up. Wasn't this how she was right before she "blacked out"? Heidi hoped that it was different in Jasmine's case, as she actually had a reason to be tired. "Ah, we don't have to search right away I suppose. I remember my card number, so there's that..." The girl used her "assistants" to help pull Jasmine along with her, holding the little book open still in her other visible hand.

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 23, 2017 1:23 pm

Geda Hiromi~ 18~ Male~ Asexual Homoromantic~ Crush: Kokyu~ Invisibility~ Kokyu

[Don't really know what to do, so no more texts]

The black haired and blue eyed boy shook his head a little bit. He smiled as he looked at the waitress, and said "Oh! I want a water with that, and some green tea." He shook his head again, then glanced at the other male again. He shrugged, as he said "I guess so." He hummed a little, then fell silent, as he looked at the dog. He huffed as he said "You already know Invisibility is...W...What do you mean, something else?"

(Leaving this the same for now)
Kyoichi Agumine~ 18/19~ Male~ Bi~ Crush: Axel~ Bird control and mild storm control~ Nazei and Ghost~ Open (but texting Axel)

The blue haired boy sighed when the horse continued to squeal softly, the white gelding perking his ears as he continued to snuffle at the shirt the boy wore. When Kyoichi realized he had actually only changed his pants this morning, and was still wearing the same shirt, he began to suspect what had the horse so crazed up...Shaking his head, he sighed softly, then took out his phone. Hey Axel, I think Ghost smells you on my shirt...I was half asleep today when I changed, and kind of...forgot to change it...Uh, anyway! Nazei is out on patrol again, just thought I'd give you a heads up in case you wanted to watch out for the little monster.

Yashamaru- Looks in 20s- Any pronouns- Aromantic Bi(?)sexual- Crush: Shoki~ Floating, eerie singing- Shoki

The white haired, ruby eyed one shook his head a little bit. He gave another soft huff, then tilted his head as he glanced at the other male for a moment. He shook his head, looking a little confused by the word dearie. He let out a breath, squeaking at the nuzzle. He nodded, as he sat back and watched. "What is it called?" he asked.

Negi Mesumu- 16- Female- Bisexual- Crush: Kysma~ Marksmanship, Kiss of Death- Edie/Kysma

She smiled a little bit, as she looked at him and chuckled. She began to head back from the water, giving a gentle pull and getting Edie to follow. Shaking her head, she wondered if they'd have vanilla dog bones, too...There was a place near the orphanage, that also gave out vanilla dog bones, so pups could have a treat too. Shaking her head, she nodded as she said "Alright." and followed after him.

Shion Amelia Hiribe- 18- Female- Asexual Biromantic- Crush: Haruto- (Gotta find the name of this thing...)- Haruto

The white haired and light eyed female smiled, as she nodded at him. "I suppose the little guy might suit you." she said. "I mean, he's smaller, and though his fur might be possibly prone to tangling, washing him and brushing him out might not take too much effort." Shaking her head again, she smiled a second time, then huffed softly. She nodded as she looked at him, saying "Follow me."

Matthew Grace- 18- Male- Homosexual- Crush: Artie~ Water control for various things- Arthur/Codie (npc)

Mattie put his hands on her shoulders, tilting his head to the side as he looked at Rifka. He softly said "Rifka, tell me what happened. Please?" She whimpered softly a bit, then whispered something to him, and his eyes widened, as he gave a shudder. "My... father is in critical condition, and Rifka's mother is dead...They were trying to avoid a cat in the road, and hit a pole..." When he hear the soft scream, he jerked and saw Codie standing in the doorway from the sitting room. "D-Dakota...I thought you were sleeping..." he said, and looked at her, watching the tears form in her eyes. "Dakota..." he said softly, and she whimpered "It's...It's my fault! If I hadn't run off to find you, if I hadn't run off..."

Fumio Cherie- 17- Female- Heterosexual- Crush: Zach- Plant magic- Zach

She smiled as she looked at him and the plant Sprite, then chuckled. Nee cooed and moved around on his shoulder, seeming to study him for a moment. It then hopped back to her shoulder, and settled down in a sit. She chuckled as she tapped it on what appeared its head, then looked at him again. "If you are wondering...I am not exactly a normal person any longer..." She felt that she could tell him anything, he made her feel safe.

Henry Moore~ 17~ Male~ Homosexual~ Gun summoning, bit of fire, accuracy~ Romeo

The dark haired, blue eyed boy huffed softly, as he looked at the older male, then he shrugged as he looked away for a moment. He said "I mean...She seemed like a very nice girl, an I approved, so..." It's not like Zach had just abandoned him without a word, Henry had actually told him to go and have fun...Shaking his head again, he blinked when the other male spoke to him once more. "St... Stay together?" he squeaked, eyes widening a bit as he took it the wrong way.

Senn Tristan~ 16~ male~ Asexual Homorom~ 'Boy crush' on Nagisa~ Sensory Deprivation (making illusions, basically) and sensing emotions/moods~ Nagisa

He shook his head, looking at the older male and sighing. "I'm only sixteen...I have at least two years or so left of high school." he sighed softly. Truth be told, he kind of wished he were older, at least a Senior in high school if anything. Shaking his head, he blinked as he looked at the older male. "Y...Your room?" he asked, then wondered exactly where the couch was situated up there. He huffed as he said "Of course they are." He hummed a bit as he looked around.

Farkas- 23- Male- Asexual Homorom- Crush: Will be Raize- Inugami- Raize

The Inugami powered male looked a little confused as to why his companion was so bouncy. Shaking the thought away, he huffed softly at himself a little bit. He shrugged, as he looked at Raize a moment. "There are a few that I like...Someone apparently went to Japan and discovered cat cafes, and liked the idea so much they brought it back here."

Annabel K Serenity- 16- Female- Bi- Empath, wings of flame- Sayaka (Kitten)- Adam/ Malour

The red eyed white-hued-long haired girl shivered a bit. She nuzzled up against her brother more, and looked more like a kitten then her own kitten did sometimes. As she was starting to drift a bit, one power of hers was likely to do something...And that it did, her flame wings flickering halfway corporeal for a small moment before disappearing again.

Adam M Serenity- 16- Male- Homosexual- Romance Incubus, very minor fire power- Yumo (Dingo x dog)- Anna/ Malour

He gasped, when he saw Anna's fire wings spark and flicker in partial existence, taking up a small space of area then vanishing. He wondered if Malour had seen it...Shaking his head, he huffed softly and sighed as he looked at him. He sighed as he said "Purple moon, red haired man in a black and furry collared coat, not much better anyone can do then that..."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Tue May 23, 2017 1:55 pm

Malour listened as this boy listed off different traits of this person that they both had met. "Wait.....Purple moon? What.........what do you mean? The moon can't turn purple.........can it?" She wondered aloud, then thought to herself, "Come to think of it, the moon did look a little off that night........" She tilted her head, her black and red bangs sweeping across her face. "Alright, now I'm convinced. I feel like I can trust you. Yes, I know how you're talking about, and I think we are talking about the same person. He.....did he offer you something?"
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed May 24, 2017 2:25 am

Kokyu//17//ghost//tags: Geda

He exhaled, replacing the napkin on his lap before his eyes moved back to Geda's face. "So that's a yes for invisibility? And for something else, I just know that a few have multiple abilities. Take my power, as an example. I call it 'ghost' because of all I can do... A bit ironic too, since getting powers wasn't my ideal plan." Kokyu spoke, a bittersweet expression on his face at the last part. Blinking a few times and clearing his throat, the blond seemed to have come back from some sort of memory. "Uh, a-anyway, yeah, you saw my invisibility and flying earlier, right? That kind of thing." His irises moved to glance over at the counter for a moment before returning to Geda. "Uh, anything you want to ask me is fair game as well. I don't want your voice to be silenced."

___

Arthur//18//doppelgänger, Matter//tags: Matthew, Dakota, Rifka

Arthur's confusion turned to one of calm horror at the news, his eyes darting from person to person in the room. "What? No, that can't have happened, not now..." The boy denied without much force, more in disbelief if anything. Looking to Matthew, the purple-haired man pressed his lips together firmly. "C'mon, if we see them then maybe we could figure out what to do... You know, with our abilities. If something's broken I could... I..." The doppelgänger didn't seem too worried about the other two in the room finding out about their powers, though he did stop when he saw the younger girl standing in the doorway. Kneeling down to her level and raising an arm slightly, Arthur shook his head. "No, there was no way for you to have known, and it wasn't intentional. Don't put yourself at fault." He chided, recalling his own costly choices that caused dire situations.

___

Nagisa//19//dragon-shifter//tags: Senn

Nagisa looked back at Senn, shrugged, and opened a drawer to stuff a few things in his pockets before returning outside his bedroom. Closing the door, he muttered, "See? Not too far off. Hey, listen, I wouldn't stress too much about it if I were you." The man advised, now standing in the middle of what seemed to be a second living room. He grinned back to Senn and threw his arms out to gesture to the rest of the floor. "My humble castle. Feel free to check out the rooms to your heart's content. Oh and, uh, the motorcycle in the garage is off limits for you to drive, probably. You can tag along on a ride sometime though." He chuckled.

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me