In the dark ( Vampire, werewolf, human RP )

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: In the dark ( Vampire, werewolf, human RP )

Postby LukeDeadwood » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:48 pm

"Alright," she said and went for the nearby tree, climbing up it slightly and began pulling on some branches to find some good sturdy ones. "It will probably be a little uncomfortable, but it'd be better than letting that broken bone flop all over the place," Cleo announced as she found a few branches that were good and broke them, pulling down some vines as well. Once she did that she went back to Tom. "Your arm, please. But be warned this might hurt a little bit while I set it."

"Some supernatural movies are pretty good," Kayden hummed. "But I do have to say some vampire and werewolf movies are pretty cheesy and lame. And if vampires and werewolves were real, that'd be cool. Not the killing people part or the fighting each other part, but yeah." Kayden probably wouldn't be able to handle either one of those creatures if they existed and were violent.
LukeDeadwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:02 pm

Tom looked away from the girl. He couldn't believe he was actually allowing her to do this. He wouldn't let her do it again. Just this once. He couldn't get far with a broken arm not in a sling, and it could make it worse too for him. The best thing was for her to make the sling for his arm. " Alright. " He said, as he moved his arm towards her. He didn't look as he didn't want to watch her do it. Of course he was braced for the little pain.

" Yea. Maybe one day we might see one. Who knows. " Blue said. It was hard to even think they would. Of course she had heard people talk about them before. Still, she had never seen one. She amused they were probably hiding from the humans if they were real. " It's hard for to think they are real when you had never seen one before. " She said.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LukeDeadwood » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:16 pm

"You'll be fine," Tyendil hummed, watching as Cleo - perhaps a bit roughly - began to place Tom's arm between to wood pieces. "It could be a lot worse - you could've been stuck with a bear, or a hungry stray cat." It wasn't really much of any kind of comfort, which was part of the reason he said it, but it was really just to fill in the awkward silence.
"Or a rabid werewolf." Cleo added as she tied the vines around the sling and Tom's neck to keep his arm ellibated. "I'm sure we all know that's a possibility around these parts."

"Well..." Kayden started thoughtfully. "If they do exist, then we've probably seen one, maybe even met one." It was true. Vampires and werewolves look exactly like humans, except for the part with vampires having fangs and werewolves go wolf during the full moon. "Who knows."
LukeDeadwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:25 pm

Tom just nodded as he didn't say much. Would he be fine? Heck, he just wanted his arm to heal right away. The thing was it didn't work that way. It would take awhile for his arm to heal. Especially since he had broke it. " Yea. " He mumbled as he still looked away. He didn't really know how to even recat to what they said. It was true. He didn't want to carry rabies at all.

" Yea. We just don't know. " Blue said. She had to agree with him on that. She knew they were human too. They could easily hide what they are. No one would even take notice probably. Well, they did have to watch out what they did. One wrong move, and they could be in trouble.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LukeDeadwood » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:39 pm

The brother and sister fell silent as Cleo worked, finishing up the sling. "There you go," she said and backed of, figuring he was uncomfortable with her being so close to him. "I'm sure you know that'll take some time to heal." She paused before adding something else. "There is an alternative to help it heal faster, but I'm pretty confident that you'd rather jump off a cliff that do that."
"Pretty sure that's an understatement," Tyendil snorted, beginning to play with the dirt with his boot out of boredom.

"It's kinda a scary thing, what I'm about to say, but it's possible there's one or the other species - maybe both - around us right now." Kayden said. Honestly, the thought spooked him out a little bit just thinking about it, but it was very likely.
LukeDeadwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:47 pm

Tom looked over at her when she was finished. He watched her back up away from him which made him feel a little better. Again, he didn't fully trust them yet. He raised a eyebrow before he chuckled. " Yea.... I don't think I want you to drink my blood. " He said. That was something he wasn't going to let happen. He didn't even like the idea of it. They could possibly kill him, but that's what Tom thought. They probably wouldn't do that, but that's how Tom felt about it.

Blue looked at him before his eyes widden. " Really? " She asked, as she was now curious. Again, if she did see one, she would probably faint. That wasn't good at all if she did. Definitely good. She was hoping she wouldn't, but knew it would likely happen. What fun.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LukeDeadwood » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:57 pm

"Eeeeeh more like the other way around there, pal - you'd be drinking ours." Tyendil pointed out. "Drinking your blood just sates our bloodlust. If you drink our blood, that'd heal. But the downside to that is if you had way to much or died with our blood in your system, you'd turn. So yeah, pretty sure you definitely don't wanna do that."

"I know right? Oh man...imagine if one of them was your neighbor." If Kayden lived next to either a vampire or werewolf, despite how cool that'd be, he would probably panic so hard that he would have to move away. He wouldnt want either one of those creatires to possibly break into his house to eat him or something.
LukeDeadwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:11 pm

Tom looked at him before he made a disgusted face. Yea.. he wasn't going to drink their blood. " No, thank you. " He said. He didn't like the sound of it anyways. Plus, it probably wouldn't even taste good. The thought​ of this made him almost sick to his stomach. That just wasn't going to happen at all. Never. He wasn't too sure act the girl had thought if even bringing it up.

Blue nodded as she listened. " I don't know what I would do if they were my neighbor. " She said. She didn't​ exactly want to make them mad or anything. She sure didn't need to make them mad at her. She was just a human, and they were more stronger then her. She would definitely not win in a match with one.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LukeDeadwood » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:35 am

Cleo only shrugged and held out Tom's bow for him to take back. "Here. Not like you can use it anyway," she said and looked at Tyendil. "You were having way too much fun with all of that,"
"Yeah just a little," Tyendil giggled and shrugged. "Gotta have fun with it."

"I'd probably just up and move. I don't want to accidentally make them mad, and later have them breaking into my house to possibly kill me in my sleep." That was honestly a terrifying thought. He actually liked life, thank you very much, and didn't want to lose it to some creature.
LukeDeadwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:32 am

Tom took his bow when she handed it to him. " Thanks. " He said. He placed it back on his back with his free hand. He looked at the two as he didn't know what to really say. It was ackward silence now. " Uh, I guess I should get going. " He said. Tom didn't want to stay much longer around these two. He still didn't trust them.

( I was thinking maybe Tom runs into dangerous vampires, or something. )

" Yea. Their definitely stronger then us. " Blue said said said. She would probably do the same thing, but she didn't know what her father would think. She just couldn't leave him. He couldn't even support himself that well since he was getting older.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you