(Dragon v. Human) The Everlasting War v.2 (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: (Dragon v. Human) The Everlasting War v.2 (Accepting)

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Thu May 25, 2017 9:40 am

Jessica cowarded into his paw as he took the bird from her. Tears were starting to stream down her snout as she thought about the bird dying. She shook her head to flying because she had quite the fear of heights. Partly because of not being able to fly and not having anyone to do it. She gripped on to gremdon's a bit titghtly as tears continued down her face.
Currently doing:
Sleeping
If you roleplay with me, work at 7 pm
Click to see my time----XX
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.
I have received 20 gifts.
Banana Dancer :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Thu May 25, 2017 5:40 pm

Remond | pack | Tags: Haiti, Kokyu, Killok, Kibou Zen
    Remond felt sick of the conversation and was a bit surprised at what Kibou said, she said arguing like hatchlings, he had never argued as a hatchling. He thought he missed out, it seemed like an enjoyable activity. He was so annoyed with the, so called King dragon, Who did Killok think he was? Remond didn't want to follow the dragon, like at all. He knew his voice far too well and hated it. His head turned to Kibou, he really hadn't had a chance to talk to any of the dragons.

Mayani | 16 | human/elf | forest | Tags: Alex
    Mayani couldn't help but have a cheeky smile as she noted the remembrance on Alex's face, she wondered who this 'friend' was. But it was really none of her business. She pulled a ring off her finger and grabbed his hand slipping it on his finger, it fit him perfectly. ''wear this. It was my father's ring.'' with concealed smile she said ''it probably can't help you find me though.''

Killok | mountains | Tags: Kibou, Haiti, Kokyu, Remond, Zen
    Killok eyed the dragons ''sorry but didn't come here to leave.'' glancing around he whiffed the air, his head pointing towards the human city. ''that way... that is where I am going'' His face hardened and he stiffened and low growl came from his throat ''I'm usually not this nice to dragon leaders, but a young female is too cute and innocent to hurt'' He didn't hesitate to take off and launched himself into the air with a great amount of force and speed. He leveled himself in the air, waiting for the other dragons to catch up with his movements. He didn't care to act like a child and took it as a great piece of knowledge. He never got to ba a hatchling, he would treasure that fact of acting like one. he thought all the dragons small and stupid, next time he wouldn't be so nice. Though he liked the feeling of being merciful, he couldn't help it. Not a bit of regret filled him though.

Gremdon | pack | Tags: Noviss, Faux Jessica
    Grendon was going to signal to Noviss but decided it wouldn't work because she couldn't see. Gremdon rested his head on the ground, ''Jessica if you want to call me Grem or don feel free to. I would even like grandpa, though I'm not one.'' he didn't argue with Jessica about flying but it was quite relaxing to him. Gremdon remembering that Jessica was hungry ''If you are still hungry there is plenty.'' The bird in his hand was distressed and gave up. He glanced at the bird in his paws as he felt its heart pound fast.

Andrew| forest | Tags: Amina|
    Andrew said ''thank you'' he seated himself by the fire '' its particularly when a group of people go to investigate something and if it has to do with dragon they usually go in a large group, for the sake if someone gets hurt and they can pass the message quickly so it gets back to the city fast, I'm not an expert at how it works though.

((^U^ yay hydra your back!<3 *hugs*))

Me wrote:-Always looking for wishlist
    pets so feel to send trades.
    -Love all animals, but I think
    I like dragons the best.
    -Want to learn how
    to draw everything.

To-do wrote:-character refs
    -make an artshop
    -open a species
    -start comic
    real hard r.i.p. for these

startail;;

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Fri May 26, 2017 6:15 am

Jessica curled near his head, crying about the bird. She was hungry but never even tasted meat before. She always ate berries and fruits and veggies occasionally. After the tears subsided, she spoke softly. "Grrranpa." She looked up to him. She didn't know what a grandpa was but she liked the sound of it.
    Currently doing:
    Sleeping
    If you roleplay with me, work at 7 pm
    Click to see my time----XX
    My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
    I have gifted 30 people.
    I have received 20 gifts.
    Banana Dancer :)

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri May 26, 2017 9:45 am

Faux//fire dragonet//loner//tags: Camp

The dragonet gave a huff of approval, curling up closer to Novissime and sitting down. He didn't know this Jessica that the other dragon was talking about, but he guessed that it was the other hatchling. Faux did feel a tiny bit sad about the younger reptile's reaction to him even when they first met, but he didn't think that it was necessarily his fault. His teal eyes flickered to the bird again, not thinking that he had done that much damage to it. It was still alive wasn't it? Faux hiccuped, curling around himself like how a dog would lay.

___

Alex//human//head spy//tags: Mayani

The man blinked again, seeming to come back from the trance of memory when he noticed Mayani slipping somehing off of her finger. Alex stiffened a bit when his hand was taken, looking down curiously as the half-elf slipped something onto his finger. "Your father's? Are you sure?" He raised his eyebrows, having heard from others just how important their parents were to them. Alex couldn't really compare much, but the bond usually seemed strong. "Hm, well, thank you." He nodded his head and his mouth moved to display a small smile. "It'll help me remember. And... I suppose this is it for now?" Alex looked up, his dark eyes meeting Mayani's.

___

Kokyu//wind-ice dragon//dawn pack//tags: Killok and squad

The white dragon snarled to himself at the other's reply, the amusement that was there gone. Only his eyes moved to look to where Killok had pointed, finding that that was the very same city that held that human who had helped him. At his next comment Kokyu huffed out a puff of smoke. Why did it matter that Kibou was a young female? The serpentine lizard hissed, zipping through the air to get a bit closer before pausing. The wind that had previously been circling him in an unseen tornado made a move to fiercely pull Killok back, and though it wouldn't have stopped the so-called "king" it surely slowed him down.

(@Hydra, it okay if I make a character for the human ruler?)
    ╔══════════════════════════════════╗
    ☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
    toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
    DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
    ♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
    cocogerber13

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby GODEATER » Sat May 27, 2017 4:47 am

((yup, it's ok!))

Kibou | Dawn Pack | Female Leader | Tags; Kokyu, Haiti, Remond, Zen, Killok

Kibou decided to ignore the "cute and innocent" part that Killok had said. She turned to Zen. Fine then, but If you're still here tomorrow there's going to be trouble. She looked in the direction of camp. It's been an eventful day,
    I really need sleep.

Haiti | Dawn Pack | Fighter | Tags; Kokyu, Kibou, Remond, Zen, Killok

Haiti quickly flapped after Killok, using a wind current to help her. She found out after years of flying with a long body that currents really help. Okay, human city, here we go.
      discord: godeater
    GODEATER

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: (Dragon v. Human) The Everlasting War v.2 OPEN

Postby Dragongirl00100 » Sat May 27, 2017 6:57 am

xx ╔╗ ╔╗ ╔╗ ╔╗ ╔╗ ╔╗ ╔╗ ╔╗ ╔╗ ╔╗ ╔╗
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Name: Zen
    Details: Form
    Species: Poison/Shadow Dragon
    Loyalty: None
    Abilities: Spits poison, blends into shadows.
    Crush/Mate: None
    Other: N/A
    Tags: Killok, Kibou, Haiti, Kokyu, Remond
    x

xx ╚╝ ╚╝ ╚╝ ╚╝ ╚╝ ╚╝ ╚╝ ╚╝ ╚╝ ╚╝ ╚╝

"Forgive me for wanting to protect my sister from a friend of her father. Trouble or no, until I am sure he is gone I will stay." He growled.

Name: Novissime
    Species: Poison/Arcane Dragon
    Loyalty: Dawn Pack
    Abilities: Spits acid, has some future sight.
    Other: She is blind.
    Tags: Gremdon, Faux, Jessica
    x

"Come Faux, I think it's better if we leave them alone for now." She said. "Look after her Gremdon, alright? If you need anything, just let me know." She stood up, nudging Faux gently to ask him to follow her.
    Mostly Inactive on CS Now
    Trading ALL CS pets/items for FR
    CS->FR Trading Info
    FR Account
    Dragongirl00100

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat May 27, 2017 7:22 am

Queen "Lilac" Catherine

Basics
    Human Ruler
    Wanted Rank:
    Human Ruler
    Human or Dragon?:
    Human
    What type of dragon?(only for dragons):
    N/A

Personality
    History:
    She was born into her position, living as the heir to the kingdom her entire life. She never had any other siblings and was crowned queen at her parents' death from (surprise) a dragon attack on the road to meet her betrothed from a neighboring kingdom. Though now quite terrified of the creatures, she didn't loathe them to the extent she does now until two months later when her new husband had gone out and was killed by another. It had been the same that had killed her parents, so in a rage she ordered it hunted and killed. For the years following, the queen quickly prioritized hunting the dragons near the kingdom and keeping them away. Lilac has been so caught up in her plan of keeping the capital safe from dragons that she hasn't planned to remarry or anything else of the sort.
    Personality:
    While loathing dragons with a burning hatred, Queen Catherine is really quite the opposite with her subjects and outside humans. So long as they aren't suspicious or threatening, she welcomes them. She tries her best to be friendly and cheerful to everyone she meets and especially respects the people helping to keep the dragons out. While she is like this, Lilac often doesn't trust easily and is careful to do what she can to help the kingdom along with ensuring her own popularity and power. The queen actively requests input by civilians to see what they would like her to change/continue doing, and will try to follow through with them if she agrees. She also very much likes learning new things and loves animals (aside from dragons). Catherine has perfectly reasonable morals and mainly only despises dragons because of the fear and pain she felt from the attacks she has witnessed. She wants to help others and does the best that she can to do so.

Family/Love Life:
    Mate:
    the king of another kingdom
    -deceased-

Crush:
    N/A
    Children/Kits:
    N/A
    Siblings:
    N/A
    Parents:
    The king and queen
    -deceased-

(I hope this is okay? And I'll post a reply in a minute. And thanks so much Hydra!)

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
    ♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat May 27, 2017 7:44 am

Kokyu//wind-ice dragon//dawn pack//tags: Killok and squad

Kokyu hissed to himself, glancing back to Kibou. "Isss it alright if I go with Haiti?" He requested, wanting to keep at least a few humans safe. He had given the human who told him about the other dragon sightings his word that he would be safe, and defending the capital would really be more for his own pride. His sun-coloured eyes moved to watch Haiti leave, wondering how she felt about being chosen for the situation.

___

Faux//fire dragonet//loner//tags: Camp

The green dragon twitched his ears, a small frown upon his face. He still wanted to play, or at least explore the camp. Looking up sharply as a large dragon flew across the sky, Faux turned back to Novissime and followed her orders. "What... We do?"

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
    ♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: (Dragon v. Human) The Everlasting War v.2 OPEN

Postby Dragongirl00100 » Sat May 27, 2017 7:50 am

Name: Novissime
    Species: Poison/Arcane Dragon
    Loyalty: Dawn Pack
    Abilities: Spits acid, has some future sight.
    Other: She is blind.
    Tags: Faux, Gremdon, Jessica
    x

"Well I could show you around the camp." She said. "That way you won't get lost around here. I'm afraid the others are out though, but you'll meet them later."
    Mostly Inactive on CS Now
    Trading ALL CS pets/items for FR
    CS->FR Trading Info
    FR Account
    Dragongirl00100

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat May 27, 2017 8:36 am

Faux//fire dragonet//loner//tags: Novissime, camp

Faux bobbed his head in a nod at the offer. Trotting over to Novissime, the dragonet tried to slowly climb up onto her shoulder as he had done before. "Yes" he agreed verbally upon remembering her lack of sight, spreading out his wings to stretch as he cuddled up to the healer's neck.

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
    ♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me