Oakley Academy

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Oakley Academy

Postby summerxstars » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:16 am

On the outside it looks like your typical academy. But, in the inside the school is for the supernaturals. We have everything you could say normal shifters, highly intilligent shifters that can mimmick the sounds and moves of what they have formed, werewolves, vampires, mind readers, demons, angels, I think you get the point. Our school is filled with everything you think of. Think of some unnatural human being we have it.

Rules

.You can have characters that have more strengths than weaknesses but, you still have to have some
.Follow all roleplay rules
.Your character can be more than one thing but make it make sense but, for example you can't really have a vampire werewolf supernatural being they don't mix properly though you could have an angel shifter so the angel part of it makes it more immortal and gives it some advantages
.Relationships are allowed but keep it clean
.You may have more than one character but keep it controlled

School's Rules (These can be broken)

.Girls and boys cannot be in dorms together unless they share one
.Don't be out of your dorms past 12 AM
.Be careful off campus don't do anything stupid (bad idea to break this rule but it can)

Applications

You may make your own forms but they must include the following:
Name:
Personality:
Supernatural:

But, I would love if you add more though you don't have to.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oakley Academy

Postby summerxstars » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:31 am

Name: Robin Addison Jones
Gender: Female most of the time but on occasion shifts to a male form of some sort.
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Personality: Genius, hard to tell what thinking unless mind reader, calm, well collected, and prepares most of the time for things.
Supernatural Being: Demon/Intelligent Shifter
Strengths: Shifting though she does hate the bone cracking noise when she forms into something different & being a genius.
Weaknesses: Being a demon mainly it makes her untrustworthy and makes her hard to understand because she questions and challenges.
History: Robin's father is the devil giving her the demon form and giving her a pet demon horse that actually is very interesting and kind called Tilly. Then, her mom is a shifter. Though, with the two mixed it gives her a great intelligence in shifting and great at being a demon. She does like to change her appearance often.
Other: Her Favorite Form To Shift Into
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtemisRose » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:29 pm

Name:Aria
Personality:Quiet,observant,a bit hostile, but if she likes you she's friendly[ish]
Looks:Pale skin, dark blue eyes, ringed with gold, waist length raven black hair, soft but firm voice, never wears makeup.Some scarring on arms and a tattoo on the inside of her left arm.
Dislikes:Town,large groups of people, chickens.
Supernatural: Werewolf[with a few quirks from her mothers angel side]When a werewolf, her coat is a solid black, and her eyes turn pure gold.She also had heightened senses in human form, but her powers are fairly limited, especially compared to Ty.

Name:Tenibris[Ty]
Personality:Shy,skittish,rarely speaks[if ever],gentle[mostly].
Looks:Pale skin, black hair, dark blue eyes, pointed ears and flawless skin[he got more of mothers looks],always wears long sleeves and pants, but underneath are countless scars, large and small.He also has an identical tattoo to Arias on the front of his shoulder.
Likes:Calm music, nature,animals[crows in particular],books, high places.
Dislikes:loud noises,anything to do with people whatsoever,chcikens,people,and people.[Terrified of cars and planes, though he hides it well]
Supernatural:Can hear the what a person or animal is thinking at that moment, but not their memories or thoughts from earlier, this is very distracting and with humans complicated mind and emotions he can hardly stand to be around a crowd for any amount of time.He can see and hear better than normal, but his sense of smell in unaffected.He can also to an extent understand crows and wolves.He also has a massive pair of black wings that appear and disappear at will.

[Ty also has a crow he named Glum,that goes with him most places, but not always seen.]

History:A bit of their lives]Aria was born in a happy house of a rich telepath and a gentle mother who was three quarters angel.For four years they lived as a fairly happy family.The man was slightly mad in the head, but didn't show it.Then Tenibris was born, and her mother[Searsha] died in child birth.The man went completely mad.For a few years Aria endured her fathers rage, protecting he brother, who he father hated and blamed for Searshas death[she looked like search and in his madness he often thought she as her mother].Then she was put into a special school.[Here she got bitten]and after a year returned home.[By now Ty was nine.]When she found out what her father was doing to him she ran away, taking him with her on her back.They came to the school,[after almost three years in different places] offering no explanation of where they came from.

[How big are werewolves in this RP?]
Attachments
Unknown.png
Unknown.png (22.08 KiB) Viewed 267 times
images.jpeg
images.jpeg (4.12 KiB) Viewed 267 times
ArtemisRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:37 pm

artamiss wrote:Name:Aria
Personality:Quiet,observant,a bit hostile, but if she likes you she's friendly[ish]
Looks:Pale skin, dark blue eyes, ringed with gold, waist length raven black hair, soft but firm voice, never wears makeup.Some scarring on arms and a tattoo on the inside of her left arm.
Dislikes:Town,large groups of people, chickens.
Supernatural: Werewolf[with a few quirks from her mothers angel side]When a werewolf, her coat is a solid black, and her eyes turn pure gold.She also had heightened senses in human form, but her powers are fairly limited, especially compared to Ty.

Name:Tenibris[Ty]
Personality:Shy,skittish,rarely speaks[if ever],gentle[mostly].
Looks:Pale skin, black hair, dark blue eyes, pointed ears and flawless skin[he got more of mothers looks],always wears long sleeves and pants, but underneath are countless scars, large and small.He also has an identical tattoo to Arias on the front of his shoulder.
Likes:Calm music, nature,animals[crows in particular],books, high places.
Dislikes:loud noises,anything to do with people whatsoever,chcikens,people,and people.[Terrified of cars and planes, though he hides it well]
Supernatural:Can hear the what a person or animal is thinking at that moment, but not their memories or thoughts from earlier, this is very distracting and with humans complicated mind and emotions he can hardly stand to be around a crowd for any amount of time.He can see and hear better than normal, but his sense of smell in unaffected.He can also to an extent understand crows and wolves.He also has a massive pair of black wings that appear and disappear at will.

[Ty also has a crow he named Glum,that goes with him most places, but not always seen.]

History:A bit of their lives]Aria was born in a happy house of a rich telepath and a gentle mother who was three quarters angel.For four years they lived as a fairly happy family.The man was slightly mad in the head, but didn't show it.Then Tenibris was born, and her mother[Searsha] died in child birth.The man went completely mad.For a few years Aria endured her fathers rage, protecting he brother, who he father hated and blamed for Searshas death[she looked like search and in his madness he often thought she as her mother].Then she was put into a special school.[Here she got bitten]and after a year returned home.[By now Ty was nine.]When she found out what her father was doing to him she ran away, taking him with her on her back.They came to the school,[after almost three years in different places] offering no explanation of where they came from.

[How big are werewolves in this RP?]

Accepted
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:50 pm

Name:Ashley rose
Personality:smart,outgoing,daredevil,love doing graphite
Supernatural:shapeshifter
History:has ran from the law many times Ashley has been expelled from most of her schools because of secretive reasons and gotten out of jail 2-3 times it the past year
Likes:motorcycles,art,music,guitars,knives,dark clothing,animals
Dislikes:shopping,cliche stuff,preppy people,most bright colors like neon pink,SPIDERS
Strengths:strong blood line of shifters
Weaknesses:goes blind around poisons and hates spiders really bad
Looks:purple and black hair 2 ear piercings a belly button ring rose tattoo going up and swirling around her arm cold blue eyes
Figure:slim she is very in shape hates not going for a run everyday
Last edited by PastelArtz on Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:54 pm

Name: Jordan Jay Jones
Personality: Nervous, shaky, bubbly, awkward, silly, and smart.
Supernatural: Werewolf
History: Her parents thought it was crazy that she got their werewolf genes. She hate being a werewolf. It makes her cry when it is a full moon knowing what will happen that night. How'll she'll turn into a wolf and be different. It drives her crazy.
Strengths: Running since she has done it A LOT.
Weaknesses: Being a werewolf and she is really bad at being social.
Dislikes: When people are rude and they aren't kind.
Other: N/A

I had to add her.)
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:54 pm

Fluffypuff2003 wrote:Name:Ashley rose
Personality:smart,outgoing,daredevil,love doing graphite
Supernatural:shapeshifter
History:has ran from the law many times Ashley has been expelled from most of her schools because of secretive reasons and gotten out of jail 2-3 times it the past year
Likes:motorcycles,art,music,guitars,knives,dark clothing,animals
Dislikes:shopping,cliche stuff,preppy people,most bright colors like neon pink,SPIDERS
Strengths:strong blood line of shifters
Weaknesses:goes blind around poisons and hates spiders really bad

Accepted!
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:01 pm

Woooo thx a bunch also can shape shifters shape into any animal?
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:05 pm

Fluffypuff2003 wrote:Woooo thx a bunch also can shape shifters shape into any animal?

Yes they can shift into any form if they are a shifter.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:11 pm

(Great I'm so glad I can turn into a little finch >~<)
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me