»Hide the Gifted« MOVED

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: »Hide the Gifted« Power RP -Open- not accepting

Postby Orch_xx » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:52 am

Iris

She smiles at Matthew and listens outside carefully. "how did you know I was in the diner without looking at me?" she asked, biting her lip. It seemed a bit strange and she wanted to know. "and you knew when I was in trouble."
Orch_xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:44 am

Dian flied the helicopter cloe to the location, then tried to find a safe spot to land. It was toich with the phonewires above the ground.
He carefully let the helicopter land, only just missing the wires. He shut down the engine. "It's now up to you, sir," he told Clayton.
Clayton got up and got out of the helicopter
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bamf » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:45 pm

Matthew Chivellereli | 19 | Male | Gifted | Heteroflexible

"The acute senses thing I told you about earlier, well I comes at a price. I mean at the diner it would'nt have mattered if I actually turned around or not- because, um." He tried to steady himself but his hands were shaking. It felt too personal he thought she might think of him differently. weaker. He took off his glasses and shifted a little to face her. His eyes were pale and empty "I'm blind, like all the colors or things you see on paper or on phones for me it's just blank. I cant drive, I have to read braille, the only difference is I know where I'm going without a cane."
Eyes were useless when you were born with heat/sound radar, it would just overlap, ruin the picture. "If I concentrate on the sounds and shifts in the air I could probably map the whole city in my head. So that's how I knew." He shiftwd his glasses back on and waited in silence.
Last edited by Bamf on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bamf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: »Hide the Gifted« Power RP -Open-Accepting-

Postby deanbean samfam » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:57 pm

[skylar ¤ hunter ¤ striaight ¤ tags : -

skylar decided to go to her room that she was assined at the warehouse. while walking to it she passed many labs and other rooms that she found creepy.the thought of varias entered her mind. was he okay? she asked herself. she got distracted and didnt see a small cart infront lf her causing her to trip and fall"crap"she saidwhile getting up. the cart fell to the side making a big scene,she hoped no one heard the loud crash of metals hit the ground. "who puts a cart in the middle of a hall?!" she yelled at no one in particular. skylar picked the cart back up and began picking up the supplys.
deanbean samfam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:34 am

Varias sat on the chair, looking around the lab. He finally spotted a knife, but it was too high for him to reach with his hands tied on his back. The plastic hurt his wrists, but he could handle it.
He could hear a bang, then he heard Skylar. He did't say anything. He didn't want her to get in trouble.
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deanbean samfam » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:38 am

skylar ¤ hunter ¤ striaight ¤ tags : -

skylar finished picking up each thing thay fell on the floor. the cart was labeled with its room number so she wheeled it to the room number and left it outside of the door.

(honetly idk waht to type XD )
deanbean samfam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:50 am

Varias looked around, then got up. He struggled a little, but managed to open a small box. Inside was a knife! He careully took it out, then tried to cut the ties. He cursed when he dropped it on the floor, then kicke the chair aside out of frustration.
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deanbean samfam » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:56 am

skylar stopped in her tracks when she heard a noise come from a little room. she dropped the brown bag that contained the ammo and reached for her gun just incase it was an enemy of hers. slowly she made her way to the room and carefully peeked in the small window
(is there a light on in there?)
deanbean samfam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:06 am

((There's a small window, but most is pretty dark.))

Varias sat down on the floor, trying to find the knife. It was almost impossible with his hands tied to his back.
He gave up when he felt it, but it slid out of his reach. He leaned against the desk, his eyes closed.
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deanbean samfam » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:09 am

skylar looked in the room and saw it was empty so she looked through the next window and tilted her head thinking she saw something. skylar backed away from the door, not recognizing whos lab it was "hello?"she called out to check if there was anyone in the room
deanbean samfam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me